How many fucking Democrats are going to file out of the clown car to run...

How many fucking Democrats are going to file out of the clown car to run? How are they even going to fit all of them on the debate stage?

Attached: 2020.jpg (960x960, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/
youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everybody except Bernie, Warren, Harris, Tulsi and Yang should drop out already

>Yang
>not amoung the first to drop out
OH NO NO NO

I'm thinking they'll need a 3-tier system rather than just the "adult table" and "child table" system that the republicunts used in 2016.

The only way the democrats will win is by running Tulsi.

Yang is going all the way Trump style, if DNC wants to kill UBI they'll have to kill it the way GOP failed to kill Trump

Biden does better in the (((polls))).

>we'll promise them free stuff!
The entire D platform

Simpsons are jew run and drawn fuck off boomer they yanked michael jackson episode because of jew hat not pederastery

Do we seriously believe an elderly cis White male can win on the Democrat ticket ever again?

Yang will be among the first to drop out, probably even before Iowa. He's a nobody polling "N/A." The betting markets have him below Sherrod Brown, who already officially announced he is not running for President in 2020.

electionbettingodds.com/

Though I guess you already knew this and are just shitposting, so why did I bother?

They had 17 candidates

And Trump won

He's there to keep the boomers paying attention, just like Yang and AOC are there to bring in other groups in an attempt to figure out how to turn identity politics into a big tent approach.

Attached: 1551990197964.png (929x247, 38K)

Leftists in the general population, the Progressive/Marxist Leftist Democrats, moderate/Rino Republicans and sudo Conservatives in government and their Globalist and Moslem supremacist comrades hate The United States of America and the Freedom it offers and want The United States destroyed. They hate the rule of law and all the founding documents of The United States protecting the God-given natural rights of human beings. They hate the very idea of individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They hate free market capitalism. They hate anyone who wants to remain Free or become Free. They hate the Truth. They hate all sense of morality. They hate the Word of God and Jesus Christ the Savior. They hate Christians and are anti-Semitic also. Their goals are to take over The United States Of America politically, oust it's Constitution and establish a one world religion and government that will be a combination of Communism and Islamic Sharia law. This government they want to establish for The United States of America and the rest of the World is called The New World Order, Islamic World Domination and the reign of Antichrist. These people and their Globalist and Islamofascist comrades plan on murdering every person on Earth who does not agree with or submit to them. These evil people are very powerful and influential and have no problem with committing genocide against a couple of billion people to accomplish their goals.

They only need to care about yang

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

Attached: D06PjQOX4AIo4-o.png (1199x703, 911K)

I really hope that pic is fake and The Simpsons don't take political stances now.

Also Tulsi > Trump.

[muffled yang shill rage in the distance]

You cucks are focusing on the Democrats?! Trump is not building the wall and legal and illegal immigration skyrocketed and you cucks are focusing on Democrats?!

>the simpsons
>better not be political now

You are the biggest fucking retard of all time.

kek...Simpsons is literally the hyper (((political))) "All In The Family" in a cartoon format and Groening is just another blackmailed masonic pedophile.

I haven't watched any new episodes in over a decade. What did I miss?

They take more and harder political stances than ever, usually to the left. But even nu-simpsons manages to be based on occasion. I can recall at least 2 episodes focusing on the difference between boys and girls in school.

>I really hope that pic is fake and The Simpsons don't take political stances now.

nigga, they literally made 4 SPECIAL ANTI-TRUMP WEB EPISODES

Attached: GARPLOMPF BTFO BY THE PIUMPSONS.png (633x346, 114K)

>strong woman will save us
you've watched too many movies, fag

Attached: 1549251159588.png (414x396, 230K)

You can actually use the interwebs to find an answer. Last I checked 195 people were registered to run under the democrat party.

>I haven't watched any new episodes in over a decade. What did I miss?

Homer is a bisexual tranny now.
Marge is bisexual and a pretend tranny.
Bart is bisexual.
Grandpa Simpson was gay all along and it's implied to have sex with his lover from when he was a young soldier.

Attached: MV5BODM0MjQ2NGYtYmM4Yy00ZWJkLWE5MTktOTNhZWFiOTJhN2YwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMxOTcxOTI@._V1_.jpg (800x450, 58K)

No fucking way.

Attached: unimaginable despair.webm (540x628, 668K)

Attached: 1550442226223.gif (336x256, 401K)

Yes way.

Attached: HOMER Simpson is to get a glamorous makeover as a drag queen.The dad of three will wow viewers when (639x523, 129K)

They are funnel candidates the only reason the DNC is allowing any of them to run is to fill its coffers

Attached: Laser-Mirror-Suit-Dance-Act-Main.jpg (450x450, 51K)

Tulsi thread?

Attached: 1549380412462.jpg (690x518, 81K)

>Hawaii hoe wearing Southwestern mainland blanket

ISLANDFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How could Yang drop out? He hasn't even submitted his paperwork to file for candidacy yet. And he won't.

Holy shit dude yes. There was a thread about this. Movies are used to program us, our brains can’t tell the difference between reality and movie. I think infinity war was a way to program us all for some large event

Attached: 88CF7FA5-2336-49F8-8FF2-79E2647CAC19.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Bernie is already collecting NEET shekels to turn over to whoever the DNC runs.

You're projecting, fag.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

How come they always photoshop the horrible pock marks out of the photos?

His momentum is through the roof

groening hasn't be involved with the simpsons since 2011

Does Tulsi have enough donors to get in the debates yet?

>ctrl+f sneed
>no sneed
sneed

>lots of shill threads where the OP won't even stick around to defend Yang means he has momentum
just no, didn't you idiots learn already? cargo cultism is what you're about

whether you like him or not, Yang will btfo everyone in this debate, including old CIA asset Bernie. he's got the numbers, he's got the facts, he's not a divisive sjw fag and the only one who's not afraid to talk about things everyone thinks about but is scared to voice like the US turning minority white within 10 years

He won't make the debates because he's not even running. Let us know when he files his paperwork and registers as a real candidate.

His only support is shitposts on Jow Forums

You realize the shilling on this board is his entire campaign

OK, the simpsons has become finally, officially unwatchable.

Attached: simpsons flamethrower.gif (500x375, 536K)

Cargo cultism:

>shills notice grass roots memeing for trump
>conflate that with "the number of posts on Jow Forums directly increases the odds of winning"
>robotically post many threads because this is how a cargo cultist's mind works

He's already been confirmed for debates by the DNC

most of them don't anticipate winning
they're just selling themselves for a 2024 run

Yangs Ying and Yang, formerly Trumps

You mean the obvious shill threads? They’re even reverting to old bot like responses to bump those threads

where is the official announcement?

What will those polls look like when the general public learn he's a pedo.

Attached: creepyunclejoe.gif (677x380, 3.98M)

lol you said yang...

proof that you are a idiot

Proof you are a

Brainwashed liberal nazi

this rando asin kid pops out and you

brainwashed liberal nazis listen to CNN like the

Brainwashed liberal nazis you are

lol

enjoy that muslim dick loser

none of them has a chance

Attached: 064473cb3331959a40fd34eeb2b7cb6bdc3d9fca691ae685125995f68bc4318a.jpg (246x255, 18K)

Attached: 1537008245875.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: 1537008254492.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: 1537008264362.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Everyone but Yang, Tulsi should drop out.

It seems to be working, though... with the exception of the people who have to pay for it.

Nothing has innovated since 2011.

Attached: white_iPhone-0211.jpg (640x427, 50K)

I think we have to pay for it.

Why does Congress pass laws that don't apply to them?

Sneed

Attached: EQ000006.jpg (1768x992, 545K)

Every time they do shit like this to remind you Lisa, Bart and Maggie have hair shaped heads I get annoyed and upset.