When will this nightmare end

When will this nightmare end

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-20-02-28.png (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-08/pelosi-admits-push-giving-illegal-immigrants-right-vote
jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/19335-usmca-advances-the-globalist-agenda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When all traitors to the united states constitution are put on trial.

At least it's only for state and local elections.

When the peasants rise up and hang these people from every tree? No? Ok then it's gonna keep going.

When the 2nd amendment gets put to use

don't cry it's the future you chose.

Attached: 177.jpg (857x579, 910K)

the constitution hasn’t been real since they took out the “free white male” clause.

It ends when you're ready to die to stop it

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 3CC7C1CC-5088-4070-BA24-0BC6A4A1719F.jpg (323x156, 11K)

>At least

kys

If by trial you mean shot in the head then yeah, that's what it's going to take. I doubt anyone here is up to the task.

I keep telling you that it is over and the only rational action is resignation. You keep coming back to it like some woman who doesn't want her child to 'actually' be dead.

IT'S. FUCKING. OVER.

Attached: 4ed.jpg (666x666, 329K)

>the only rational action is resignation

Attached: alexander_macedonian_empire.jpg (1920x918, 410K)

>The whore of Babylon has finally begun to weaken
>oh no we're doomed
how else did you think Hitler was coming back?

Attached: 1548190086154.gif (350x155, 2M)

Weimar Krauts spouted this same faggotry in the 1930s.

When the government implodes from paying out $1000/mo to every citizen over 18

This will never pass the senate nor Trump.

Cowabunga when?

inb4 romney votes for it in the senate

Yea but after Trump gets out they could always try pushing this shit again with a democrat president.

Because they're definitely on different ballot papers, right? And they definitely won't mark the federal component of the ballot right? And even if they did, the machines will definitely, 100%, properly filter out the ballots of illegals from the ballots of citizens when counting votes for federal elections.

What exactly is the fucking POINT of being a citizen anymore? The privilege of paying taxes?

2020 Americans better vote MAGA publicans then.

>”We don’t want foreigners messing with our elections!”
>Let’s foreigners vote in them
I can’t do this anymore...

No see, they're on the magic dirt so that makes them American.

>it's actually real

>House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice.
>“It sounds like I’m making it up. What kind of government would cancel the vote of its own citizens, and replace it with noncitizens?” said Rep. Dan Crenshaw, Texas Republican.

Is this fucking real? This is worth killing over.

>We only want the "right" foreigners to mess with our elections

It's REAL! I am going to love every damn second of the 2020 election.

Attached: 1545337073355.jpg (800x450, 61K)

And look at Germany today. They were right then. Very few actually left. Any of strong character were killed in the war. Only cripples, cowards, retards and rape babies.

trump tweeting about this when

That’s in the naturalization act of 1790

Surely this is satire?

IT'S FUCKING REAL WHAT THE FUCK

Trump is still too busy shouting anti-semitism from the roof tops. Basically we have a foreign Government/Corporations running the country at this point.

Serving Israel.

When you start killing the people responsible, burger.

Oh yea It's real. Very real, I found out about it on Zerohedge and they are losing their shit.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-08/pelosi-admits-push-giving-illegal-immigrants-right-vote

That's because Hitler was an idiot methhead that went too fast.

HOLY SHIT THIS ENTIRE REALITY IS JUST A CLOWN WORLD

Attached: smallkek.jpg (480x421, 27K)

Nah illegals can join the army too

post link

Link is posted at the top of Drudge report.

this is the problem democrat voters are too stupid to notice the hypocrisies in their own party, and even if they did they would probably still vote for these criminals for the sole reason that it pisses off conservatives.

NO! No good or benefit can be gained from any real or perceived justified act of violence. The path to success is through legal de-legitimization of the system and education of it's corruption .. ie mockery and similar tactics we use on pol

this.. he's a parody at this point

but based trump got rid of trannies in the military so only young healthy white men can die in banker wars

Attached: 1540141273725.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>When all traitors to the united states constitution are put on trial.

but the vote was in support of states rights.

All I want to happen is to wake up one morning to find that the second Civil War has begun.

Everyone of these people that voted yes should be arrested and charged with treason.

Why this is not happening is beyond me.

Democracy is a good case study on why democracy shouldn't exist.

objective treason

Wouldn't this allow for actual Russian meddling/interference in our elections?

Also
>not paying federal taxes
>having the ability to vote in federal elections

Weimer didn't have tens of millions of illiegals within their borders that will never leave without force. And we all know we won't do shit.

>Voting on a states right to violate the constitution is constitutional.

HMMMMMMMM

I wonder how many who voted in favor are dual-citizens. We should FOIA them--er, wait, I guess we can't.

You know the answer.

Illegal immigration is incompatible to UBI.

Attached: 1547407673054.jpg (1280x1280, 105K)

brb packing to go down and vote for /ourgirl/

Attached: 1551752410725.png (400x400, 173K)

If Dems allow foreigners to vote in a US election Republicans should simply say "no" and refuse to accept the election result.

This has been known since forever. All the idiots who go on the TV and talk about how great democracy is are announcing their poor education to the world.
The worst part is our education system is in such shambles that these idiots can not even be convinced of their own idiocy. No amount of logic will work on these degenerates.

Attached: 1549676154040.png (1000x1414, 2.35M)

I'm sorry for your troubles Yanks, that shit doesn't even make any sense. How will they even track whose voting and how many times if these people are not registered and for all intents do not exist in the system ? Seen a lot of wild shit on this board, this is the most retarded. Not getting at you, simply mind fucked by the idiocracy.

What are they going to do, fight us? LOL. We have all the guns.

Attached: yuilfiuiluil.png (991x399, 191K)

>having a democrat controlled house
>not expecting two years of grandstanding bullshit that has no hope of passing to rile up voting block
hownew.ru

finally i can for Yang2020

NEVARRRRRRRRRR

Attached: white amerilardia.jpg (805x1024, 126K)

and how won the house last year?

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

I like you user

Attached: 1551313471011.png (686x1318, 647K)

Although this is really bad news, this isn't even the worst part. Whats worse is that we know nobody is going to do anything. Everyone is just going to forget about this in 1 week and it will be accepted. This is what pisses me off about America and the greater western world in general. They are actively not playing by the rules and rubbing it in our faces AND WE WONT DO SHIT TO STOP IT. And they know this. I want this to end already.

Who are they trying to appeal to, in reality? Even the most fucked up in the head progressives don't think illegals should be allowed to vote.

>Democrats do something
>ORANGE MAN DID THIS

Fuck off already, no one buys your shit

There is nothing wrong with being sanic

Attached: 1552045139633.jpg (600x739, 109K)

LMAO, ((((USA))) BTFO

Its fucking time.

>have to declare you're an illegal to vote
>get deported
4d chess

There was once a city called London, in a country they called England.

LMAO

Elections have consequences snowflake
you lost

>Even the most fucked up in the head progressives don't think illegals should be allowed to vote.

Attached: katrjtrattrhj.png (960x812, 331K)

30% of those polled by the Hill in San Francisco supported it and only 54% of Democrats polled opposed it.

>AND WE WONT DO SHIT TO STOP IT.
Dude, I don't think you will stop this with elections

White Americans are in a situation of Vercingetorix fighting against Roman legions. You will have to have some sort of nationalistic uprising that will override all existing laws and institutions. Procedural politics is over for Whites in the US

Attached: Drumpf in Vietnam.jpg (796x1024, 116K)

Attached: 1544921526324.png (882x913, 750K)

This just makes me hopeless anons

>the civil war will actually happen
>it will be between citizens allied with people in the country illegally and citizens that want to enforce the laws

wew lads

Attached: 1547594516487.jpg (480x464, 36K)

No, they actually didn't. The killed Walther Rathenau, many others and had Freikors killing commies in the streets. You are just going *muttly* into the night. KEK

Attached: current year pol.png (1000x1000, 251K)

I don't know if you are a shill, or if I should even waste my time since your head is clearly so far up Trump's ass.

This fits his recent pattern and NAFTA 2.0/USCMA he's going to try to sell to you as a "winning" deal. Your going to slop up orange dotard's juice and love it while you chant MAGA!.

"the USMCA would integrate the U.S. economy, Canadian economy, and the Mexican economy into a single North American economy. Not only that but it would also force workplace “gender-identity” laws upon us, increase support for illegal immigration, create an international bureaucracy through the Free Trade Commission, subordinate the U.S. to foreign organizations such as the United Nations, and make many other freedom-stripping implications a reality as well."

jbs.org/jbs-news/news/item/19335-usmca-advances-the-globalist-agenda

M8, their entire art form is to fuck you over while all the time never reaching a state of open conflict. They kill you with mortgages and loans, tiny nips of price hike and tax, they kill your kids with shit school placements, bad teachers and lacks of opportunity. Gun is not much of a solution some times, when your enemy is unkillable contracts, acts and statutes. You're in the shit so bad right now gotta stop thinking with the barrel of your rifle. Best of luck.

Attached: 1547819583284.jpg (700x471, 97K)

The illegals who they are going to make sure they vote democrat once they are made legal by way of amnesty.
Well that is unless they try to just destroy the idea of citizenship completely. After all we are all citizens of the world and countries are just made up lines on the map.
>One world, one people, one government.
You may think I am kidding but I couldn't be more serious if I tried. That is the final product of years of machinations.

Attached: 1512355150052.gif (200x300, 994K)

Say the line, Amerimutt :^)

Attached: Typical Amerimutt.jpg (900x600, 145K)

You all know people who will complain in private with you, but then they turn around and spout the bluepilled media narrative without thinking as well.

I know them. You know them. It's really time to start pushing these people. Next time they start, it's got to be "All the values you've been taught by the TV are causing this and it's only going to get worse from here on out. If you really mean it then you need to start considering that you've been taught to value things that are destroying the world you love."

Attached: 1547425204361.jpg (666x500, 138K)

serious question

at what point do they go too far?

Attached: 1551637882880.png (1080x1470, 2.26M)

How can this even be legal? Literally non-citizens voting

What action will it take to get Americans out in the streets weekly like in France?

>When America is more cucked than Canada and Swede
LOL this should be merits to civil war. Republicucks will stand for this and unironically bend over and take it.

You're mistaken. All power comes from the barrel of a gun.

welcome to the end my fren.

i wish that were true, but the sad truth is they hate america more than anyone else in the world and they won't be happy until they see it in ashes. this is all because of the native americans. if only our ancestors had the foresight to strike that little episode from history books and pretend this place was uninhabited.

With a civil war and a white super majority country!