Simple thread:

Simple thread:
Pinpoint the exact moment in world's history after which everything went to shit.

Attached: 2018100201479_1.jpg (1080x607, 189K)

September 2, 1945

Correct

Attached: dubs.jpg (253x350, 18K)

Attached: AdamEveEat (1).jpg (520x390, 68K)

Attached: jc.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Attached: judea-declares-war-on-germany.png (900x600, 531K)

Hehe, don't mind me, just dooming Europe to low birth rates and degeneracy, hehe!

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 12K)

What was the context of Macron posing with these shirtless Africans? I can't remember what this was for.

Attached: 800px-King_Charles_II_by_John_Michael_Wright_or_studio.jpg (800x1020, 175K)

Assassination of Franze Ferdinand.

Europe went Gaytheist after that war killed all the real men, overthrew the Csar, and ended colonialism. WW2 was a done deal by then and it was doomed from the start.

I cannot pinpoint the exact date, nobody can but the day it all went to shit was when the first human planted a seed and started agriculture.
Agriculture has fucked homo sapiens hard.
And you can't prove me wrong, fuckers. You cant prove me wrong!

Attached: 1840-cosecha-de-trigo-tebas-la-tumba-de-menna-tutmosis-iv-1420-1411-bp2853.jpg (1300x929, 264K)

Easily 9/11.

No 9/11:
- no Afghanistan war
- no Iraq war
- no Libya bullshit
- no Syria bullshit

No immigration bullshit via muh refugees...

No NDAA / permanent war / emergency

No justified surveillance state.

No wasted gatrillions $

No broken MSM

This, but also

Attached: Israel founded.jpg (1128x358, 95K)

This

Attached: 1497277532404.png (1186x889, 434K)

First great victory of Rothschild-Freemasonry and the kickstart of Zionism, Bolshevism steam rolling Russia. Everything else was mere consequence.

Attached: 1454016250198.jpg (1482x1097, 1.15M)

1760s.

December 23, 1913

Was going to change to 1649 because fuck Cromwell, but 754 is when the Pope bought France.
Also
I finally get to use this meme

Attached: 1538887078373.jpg (500x281, 58K)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

The ignorance and total stupidity of projecting 56ers will never cease to disgust me

if you need to censor the name of a people, you truly fear them.
This depth of Cowardice disgusts me.

For some reason I think the world changed for the worse after 2008, but I don't know why.
It's like everything just started feeling artificial.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I apologize for my brainlet countryman.

Attached: 1535987242618.jpg (213x217, 6K)

Attached: 364563455346.jpg (630x400, 55K)

2100 BC: God promises Abraham many descendants

Whoever builds a time machine, go back to that period and kill Abraham and any other false witness.
Without Abraham, no Judaism.
Without Judaism, no Christianity.
Without Judaism and Christianity, no Islam.
Without Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, no problem.

Attached: campaign de feel.jpg (1479x1006, 754K)

The Great war was the actual Apocalypse for white men

Napoléon. He brought judeo-masonry and that's everything wrong today

August 26th, 1920.

Why is everybody so sweaty there?

Finally some high iq here.

Whenever jews migrated to Europe. Fuck the Romans for causing that menace to arrive on the shores of our ancestral homelands. And fuck Poles for tolerating them whenever we tried to kick them out.

1933 when the JEWlluminati managed to put a pack of butch (masculine) homosexuals in power in Germany.

Low iq faggots

Thanks. Finally some recognition. I am going to dwell on the irony of a hue being the only one to get it for quite a while, i suppose... Heil!

Industrial revolution

The true start of this affair occurred on a day in 458 BC which this narrative will reach in its sixth
chapter. On that day the petty Palestinian tribe of Judah (earlier disowned by the Israelites) produced a racial
creed, the disruptive effect of which on subsequent human affairs may have exceeded that of explosives or
epidemics. This was the day on which the theory of the master-race was set up as "the Law".
- the first paragraph of Reed's Controversy of Zion

I love the irony of calling people low iq while at the same time thinking that the neolithic revolution was the point where everything went sideways.
By all means, wear a fur coat and go try to survive in the woods if you genuinely think that's the pinnacle of mankind.

Whenever humanity started existing

That's deep, bro.

Attached: 1425538446486.jpg (1024x1024, 233K)

Attached: ImageVaultHandler.aspx.jpg (460x750, 31K)

French Revolution was a big one. Mass rejection of Logos ever since.

1999. From that point we've been living in clown universe.

Attached: 11940006556.jpg (857x482, 70K)

When white nations started fucking with asian nations everything went down hill.

Whites fucking with blacks = 400 years of not having to do labor, new inventions, functional white familys, actually had purpose in life

Whites fucking with asians = trillions of dollars in debt, declining population, civil unrest, paranoia

When Rothschilds took over the Bank of England.

03/09/19(Sat)02:05:19

Attached: 1502053841047.gif (125x123, 932K)

>400 years of not having to do labor
but most of those slaves were white

Attached: Man-Behind-the-Curtain.jpg (500x333, 159K)

thats why you see so much racism against asians on an asian site

A lot of whites are angry that asians literally destroyed their so called supremacy.

well im talking about american whites, europe is a completely different story.

June 28 1914. When Archduke Franz Ferdinand fell and civilization fell with him.

Obviously the start of WW I. The worst thing ever for Europe and also was the cause for WW II which fucked nationalism and white countries.

Shut up Pierre, you are too busy surrendering that you fail to see that the neolithic revolution was indeed the point where it all went to shit. It was the exact instance that set in motion an unstoppable cascade of consequences that will eventually lead to downfall of mankind and potentially ruin the conditions for human life on this planet for the very long foreseeable future.

Stay with me, Pierre, i promise nobody will take Alsace-Lorraine. Get this:
>be stone age farmer in 9500BC
>roam the country in small tribes
>hunt, forage, fuck, sleep
>die at the tender age of 30
>some smart cave man comes up with farming
>create food surplus
>now you need a place to store your surplus
>a roaming species becomes sedentary
>other tribes see your surplus and want that grain
>build wall to protect food
>invent sword to kill motherfuckers trying to steal yo grain
>have to come up with ways to distribute food
>invent economics
>become better at farming
>less people can feed more people
>people get more free time
>people do other shit than farming
>homo sapien's brain not occupied with either food sex or sleep steers of course
>think about why you are here
>invent religion
>jews, child molestation, etc
>some cave men start doing art
>degeneracy sets in
>keep fucking more and more
>more mouths to feed
>more farming land needed
>nature doesnt decide what grows when and where, humans do
>invent tools to become even more efficient at farming
>find coal and later oil
>dig up entire planet
>gay frogs, trannies, ubisoft games

And all this shit because you faggots had to protect your surplus of grains.
Every other point you claim to be the downfall of mankind after agriculture is directly caused by agriculture.

Suck my baguette pierre

Attached: v.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Low iq low t pussy. Today we don't havge wild berries and nuts everywhere, all the flyless birds and small swines easily available for some nice persistence hunting.

Just lol if you still think that living freely in a paradise the size of the earth with fruits, special berries, nuts and mushrooms literally offering themselves to you, meat everywhere from megafauna if you're lazy, crystal clear water all free and in abundace, is hard.

Humans were taller, stronger, lived longer, had more and better sex and love lives, had less conflict since there was no actual society but a conglomeration of autonomous individuals.

Look up how agro culture fucked up human anatomy. We literally became domestic aberrations.

t. retard who would have been eaten by a crocodile before reaching the age of 10

Everything since the start of the Forst world War has been worse and worse. Every single terrible thing has been topped.

*First World War

European imperialism

It ruined international relations forever, disrupted the world's natural order, and set the foundations for the globalist hell we live in today. Everytime you guys see a nigger in your country, blame your ancestors

It hasn't happened yet just wait. You haven't seen anything yet.

Based, surprised to see a Francebro who isn't a Bonapartist.

Attached: macron toll paid.jpg (835x416, 35K)

this thread is going so fast nobody will care that I had sex with a black woman

4th of July 1776

9/11

>people do other shit than farming
people learned languages and writting, after that you're just describing what's happening when you're giving control to someone who shouldn't have that power over you or your country. I stand with my statement, Napoléon and the judeo-masons is when all went downward

any date of your choosing in the 1770s or 80s. democracy and revolution was a fucking mistake.

The end of the Second Punic War.

Me too senpai

Just one symptom of a long-developed terminal illness.

As far as events I personally lived to see... 9/11

Attached: 1548128062480.gif (200x150, 3.46M)

This

beastiality is a bannable offense

reported

Attached: lenny.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

June 28, 1914

If that bosnian fucktard wouldn't have shot Franz Ferdinand WW1 would likely not have happened, at least not at that scale, thefore WW2 would have not happened, therefore postmodernism would likely not have gotten such a strong foothold in the West. If everything would have been allowed to continue as it was in 1914 we would still rule the planet.

Attached: Sarajewo_Franz_Ferdinand.jpg (931x700, 223K)

Fall of the Roman Empire and the adoption of christianity, which created the jewish banking state that still exists today :3

Attached: frankfurt-2.jpg (624x468, 122K)

i

Attached: EINSTEIN.jpg (800x600, 70K)

j

Attached: 594e80f93eb0c.jpg (800x348, 104K)

And yet chinks still can’t build an elevator that doesn’t break after 5 uses

Attached: End of an Era.jpg (350x229, 22K)

Lol at thinking wild humans were anything as incompetent as domestic ones like you.

Kid, just take a look at a wild human skull. We used to have robust jaws, perfect teeth, forward maxillae and long perfectly angled ramus.

You almost don't find severed or injured skeletons from wild humans. You start finding a lot of severed heads from 8k years BCE onwards though.

Also humans did have art as long as we can physically date it, which is 70k years ago.

Attached: 1523911299557.png (720x715, 472K)

9-11-19

you're a larpagan too, arent you?

Objectively correct. The fall of the iron curtain and the spread of Communism has set the stage for all major problems today.

570ce when the goat fucker Mohammed was born and introduced the world to islam. Fracturing Christianity and causing over a thousand years of holy wars when mankind could have focused on destroying the true (((enemy))).

Attached: Muhammad_Seal.svg.png (1280x1280, 89K)

Sometime after 2008 postmodernity went into overdrive. The 90s, totally postmodern too, were still cute, almost romantic.

1965 immigration act. It opened the floodgates not only in America but Europe and the rest of the white world as well.

>giving control to someone
Pre agriculture: leader was the oldest hunter
In agriculture you have lots of different professions and and ever increasing population which gives you either dictators or democracy with all their flaws
>country
A country is made up of people sharing their grain. Again agriculture is directly responsible for everything, yes even countries. Napoleon is directly caused by agriculture

Wheat, rye and corn fucked us hard.

that moment were everyone complained on the internet instead of shaping the world around them to their liking with their blood sweat and tears. you are all pathetic, do not complain if you will not even attempt to make a change.

Oh gawd, it could have been like the comfy nineties forever *sob*

No i am not LARPing, i am not running around innawoods hunting deer, wearing wolf pelts. But i am not ignorant on why the world is shit and where it is going.
Sure i enjoy civilization with all it's video games and ice cream but we will eventually kill ourselves and fuck this planet up. When we were hunter and gatherers we were living in nature but with agriculture we forced our will upon nature. And collectively we humans are just too dumb to handle something like that in a sustainable way.

1300 BCE

When eve ate the fruit.

Its BC and AD, faggot

I'm with the "agriculture being the downfall of man" guys. There was a recent discovery that people didn't actually die at 30. They often lived to 120 but their bones were so healthy that when they died, it looked like a 30yr olds skeleton. Cromagnon man is often referred to as physically a super human. I'd wager he was also mentally probably the peak of human existence(although neanderthals played a part in this as well). Either way, before agriculture Europe was roamed by an elite herd of super Chad's smiting any fucks willing to let their scent go upwind. The women were more than likely all 8's n above. Fuck it had to be a glorious time. I'm guessing the great flood wiped out all the prey animals so farming was forced. I guess you could blame the flood for man's downfall. In turn whoever caused the flood. I think this shit happens in cycles. We're about due for a reset.

Waterloo, 1815. Rothschild had the news a full 24 hours before the British government and stock exchange and used this time to panic the market in the belief that Napoleon had won, selling British bonds like they were rotten and buying them back for pennies before the truth came out. The world has been influenced by these crooks ever since with their grip on global finances.

The day this man got elected was the beginning of the end for the west.

Attached: Because its 2015.webm (500x280, 862K)

the moment when we lost ancient wisdom now we are destined to suffer all again.