>China terrified that Trump will embarrass them at Maralago like he did to KJU

The entire world is scared of Trump.

Alpha. As. Fuck.

Attached: china btfo.png (533x562, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Tj_PDJko
nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Donald Trump is the best president in the last 100 years, prove me wrong (you can't)

Oy vey!

In "The Art of the Deal" he did say that being willing to walk away from a shitty deal was a significant weapon

For Israel.

>surely THIS blatant astroturf shill campaign will shake the base's faith in him!

Attached: donald-trump-very-low-energy.jpg (500x375, 21K)

He will win 2020.

Is there anyone who isn't a complete nutjob running against him?

No, all they have are losers.

nope. the best chance they had was bernie and now he's too old

Attached: nancy_pelosi_aoc_inhuman_face.png (940x960, 1.35M)

Of course they are. He represents the protest vote against the establishment. Their world is closing in on them.

Attached: ba8730_5441454.jpg (800x3000, 262K)

i hope he walks away. japan is our true fren, not china.

Attached: 1536178424643.jpg (3944x2048, 1.25M)

bump for GEOTUS
too many fucking shills tonight

Attached: trump.png (1237x696, 1.35M)

My father in law was ranting about Trump being a "populist" and exploiting "populism" and I asked him, what's the opposite of populism? Would the teeming masses support the opposite of populism?

He couldn't cope with that. I didn't say elitism but he knew what I meant. Try that tip next time you want to take the wind out of the sails of somebody complaining about populism.

Americunts get the best leader of any country in fucking decades and the take for granted how fucking lucky they are.

Attached: 16532236536254578.png (608x576, 558K)

I remember when China made Obama come out the ass of the plane

Can some faggots explain the me that event a few weeks ago where the MSM was saying Trump didn't know the difference between a memo and a trade agreement? I ask because when it came out it was shilled hard so it was impossible to get a reasonable assessment on it.

If you can’t walk away, it’s not a negotiation

>Got a refund from a prostitute
>Sold rice to the Chinese

One more miracle andd he is officially a saint

My favorite criticism of Trump was how he was racist and didn't understand other cultures, etc. Yet he has demonstrated better knowledge of other cultures in his foreign policy dealing than anyone in my memory. This should not surprise anyone, considering he's worked with people from around the world for decades and is based in the most international city in the world, yet the leftists NPC's still repeated this idiocy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hI6Tj_PDJko

I give you chinese business everyone. Providing a fair and honest product to a customer is considered a dishonor

nytimes.com/2019/03/06/us/politics/us-trade-deficit.html

He failed even harder than W and Obama.

Attached: 1551982181596.jpg (640x828, 77K)

It was a nothingburger, he basically said he wasn't interested in the minutae of legal wranglings that surround a deal, the addendums etc and was only interested in firm final contracts. His advisor was waffling like a nervous moron, which didn't help clarify the point.

Attached: 5a8a8b14fc7e9382578b458f.jpg (900x506, 79K)

The Chinese negotiations are basically about how far he's going to stick his dick up their ass during his first term. The deal he made with Xi is that he elevates China to our equal, talks them up as a true competitor, and makes the whole thing appear like China is doing something other than getting ass-raped by the big swinging dick on the planet, as per usual, the US of Fucking A.

The Chinks know Japan are our real bro's - that was made official 40 years ago.

Attached: 1507249564905.png (512x512, 376K)

Nobody is taking it for granted. If it isn't cleaned up by the time he is gone, there will be bloodshed. Alot, and likely the end of the Republic.

This is true. For Chinese, it's very humiliating to be called out publicly for your criminality and moral failings - they live and die by their family reputation. It's also that Chinese are crooked as shit and can't help it, so it's a bit like pointing out to a nigger that he's a retard with no self-control.

The Chinks have never taken over the world for a reason, no reason to fear it now.

Correct. Trump is the only thing holding the US together right now and all bets are off once he's out of office

so he will cuck on everything and remove the tariffs?