Learn to drywall

Since twatter got butthurt over learn to code, need to suggest #learntodrywall for our unemployed frenz

Attached: 5E498375-767C-4FEE-84E2-B95B929FBCF1.png (1180x1122, 1.13M)

This actually. Journalists are often burly feminists who could easily muscle a 50 pound sheet of drywall around without problem.

But can they do it on stilts?

Yes. Stilts help them show the patriarchy that they can be tall too. #HeightEquality

Doesn’t matter. Considering 99.3% of drywallers are spics we can turn the tides on ((them))

This

Fuck that hurricane Michael just fucked up my shit, I had to replace all my drywall. That shit sucks.

Just a little hard work senpai

All they have to do is channel their rage against white men into hoisting the drywall sheets. Sure, they may be unevenly hung and have fist holes in them, but Journalists need new jobs in the current year.

There are two groups of people you never fuck with in the pub. Drywallers and roofers. And if you have to, you better hope they are drywallers. Roofers will fuck you up.

T. Someone who never fucked with a framer.

Don't worry, Donny is busy importing more shitskins to keep the wages low

Attached: A9FC74D9-8356-40E5-9908-5887D1E45057.png (800x800, 327K)

Trump will keep them down because he already thinks American wages are too high

>be me
>be insurance adjuster for property claims like homes and boats
>constantly listening to customers complain about how they can't find a contractor
>constantly complaining that our company doesn't have enough contractors on our referral list
>constantly complaining about how long repairs take because of labour shortage

>but 90% of claimants are third-world shitskins who just came here 2-4 years ago
>and are filing claims for damage to their house
>the people we supposedly allow to immigrate because "they're taking the jobs no one else will do"
>meanwhile they're collecting government bennies and working some side job to earn $100k/year
>but not working in the trades

Fucking shitskins are literally worthless and useless creatures. They won't even work in high-demand blue collar fields anymore. Then they turn around and bitch about the hardworking white guy who is doing the drywall in their house, or painting it, or fixing their burst pipes.

Attached: mfw fuck5.png (294x256, 197K)

you don't have worry about roofers, they won't do anything to violate their probation

And that's a good thing.

It's not even that hard, but all the fucking sanding and mudding sucks balls.

No man, no problem.

Attached: 1551742372326.jpg (500x334, 70K)

>Physically fit would be great manual labor worker
>Tons of jobs in my area, prairies always need physical labor
>Prosthetic leg = 0% chance of work.
>stuck doing shit repetitive desk jobs or call center garbage
Feelsbadman

Good to see drywallers getting paid decent again

You could work as a machinist

Find a framing crew, they'll stick your one legged ass on the chop saw. Have you making tees, corners, and headers all day.

you could be a drywaller, most of them use stilts for half their job anyways so just make one really long prosthetic leg and put a stilt on the other foot

Attached: drywall stilts.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Drywalling wages could go up from minimum wage to minimum wage plus a dollar

We need something that is more broad to blue collar workers then just drywall. Something like #safetysquints (bonus because SS) Or "Carry some lumber" Because cucked basedboys cant carry lumber.

Hmm good point
Interesting most construction crews avoid due to liability which I can't blame them for definitely will look into. Thanks for the tips.

NOT FOR LONG!

Attached: g4e434345.png (662x714, 401K)

Come on down to Mexico beach Florida. Anybody who can swing a hammer can get $25+ an hour.

Can you use a tape measure? do you know what 3/16 is? Then you can get a job. Contrary to popular belief, all construction in Canada is still imperial.

Wait a minute.. re you one of these guys who lost one of their legs due to uncontrolled diabetus and consequently obese? If so, then fuck you. you deserve to stay home in your filth,while your other leg rots...

If you lost your leg during service, then thank you and you should demand any job that you're willing to take.

what if he lost his leg in a car accident bro

jesus christ

Attached: beard operator.jpg (3000x2048, 717K)

Lost my leg due to a disease at birth.
As i Said previously, most construction companies / crews avoid hiring due to insurance liabilities and such or at least that's the excuses I've gotten.

I have that same beard pattern, I literally have to shave up to the bottom of my eyes.

Fucking this, so many dumb asses can't read a tape.

Learn to Plumb

I got some good things to look into from some in this thread. Thanks for that anons. Cheers all.

Sorry Bro, I retired, but I would have hired you. Do you work for room and board? I live on 160 acres and always have something to do.

No worries bro. I got work enough to keep a roof over my head. Though I don't enjoy desk jobs. The liberal agenda makes it impossible not to hire me. Plus a productive white male that fills diversity quotas is top tier in hiring charts there.

>suddenly
Like Trump had nothing to do with it.
These fucking people.

Attached: suddenly.jpg (579x500, 50K)

Welding.

>The liberal agenda makes it impossible not to hire me. Plus a productive white male that fills diversity quotas is top tier in hiring charts there
so what the fuck are you whining about?

fuck off, we're full

Everyone here talks like its easy to get a job in construction.

Shut up kike, you dont own welding.
Welders dont need your faggot job.

That's for desk jobs fucker and I was never whining about not working. I was whining about not be able to work with my hands and outdoors.

>Height Supremacy

I literally used to work as a roofer and one of the most skilled guys only had 1 leg.
I think he ended up losing his license with a DUI or some shit though, I don't remember.

>tfw you're just an able-bodied straight white male and everyone hates you

Attached: mfw screaming.jpg (500x565, 30K)

I just locked a roofer up in a drunk tank a couple weeks ago. Fucker was perfectly calm for an hour or so, then he went ballistic for no reason. Banging on doors, screaming, throwing the given mattress/blanket around and then pissing on him. Finally went in and he was told if he made another sound, he was going in the restrain chair and to shut his mouth. Faggot just started crying and glaring at me like a bitch. He asked for medical assistance because cut his hand up pretty bad, but I just laughed in his face and called him a retard and told him to be a good boy or the C/O won’t give him his bowl of Cheerios come morning.

Roofers, most manually workers in general, they are braindead retards with no skills besides that of a monkey.
>FURRR GUEENEG HEUFE HURRRR ME NAIL SHINGLE ON WALL
>ME MAKE GUD MONEYS LOL
They’re all faggots with nigger tier IQ and no nuts to speak of.

Machinist is low wage and to get high wage most of the work is in your head anyway

Construction work, mechanic work, painting all requires common sense and a decent iq two things most journalists don’t have.

>you dont own welding
Yes I do, and we're full. Stop telling people to weld.

No, we simply identify that there is a specific base knowledge set that is required. If you don't even know which end of a tape measure is the grunts end, then you should lurk more.

I call b.s. on this. Maybe it's because of where I live, but I'm going to keep on being a NEET until people want my help enough to pay a non-insulting wage.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-08 20-00-27.png (1334x585, 149K)

>faggots with nigger tier IQ and no nuts to speak of

sounds like a cop

Known fact that trannies and basedboys cant haul lumber.

>burly
Its fat, not muscle

Half-right. There are ALOT of roofs and alot of workers.
My boss when I was a roofer graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree and was actually pretty smart. Roofer bosses usually have to be smart, the general laborers can be pretty dumb and unskilled though. It doesn't take much brains to haul a bucket up a ladder and scrape rocks/rip shingles.

You can always tell the difference between a roofer and a cop. Just look at their boots. The steel toe of a roofer will always been warn down to the steel. The cops will be new and shiny.

Depends on the job homeboy. I worked construction for a while and there was a HUGE spread of intelligence. I knew a guy who had a university degree in Chemistry, but he hated the field and started a company doing aluminum work. Did all the soffits/eaves/fascia/etc. on the project we worked on. But the labourers and insulators were fucking BRAINDEAD retards.Literally SHITTING in buckets so they don't have to walk down one flight of stairs to use the porta-john. The goddamn office even had a working toilet, but we'd still find shit in the bath tubs and sinks of nearly finished homes. Fucking animals.

Painters seemed alright, as did the tile guys. Drywallers were all spics so I never talked with them, just ordered their lead spic around and he translated it.

t. former site super/project manager

Attached: alycia-debnam-carey-1.jpg (1600x800, 189K)

The shittiest laborer's I've encountered were staging installers.
Fucking took WEEKS longer than they should have, and did drugs on the fucking job.

Could the dumbasses be figuring out that LESS people around is better for workers since employers actually have to compete for their labor instead of the other way around?

Wages are too high.

Zion Don is going to import more brown people for himself and his globalist friends.

Attached: FD5F2563-41F8-4564-9FAD-5D14A63BC530.jpg (1796x1675, 632K)

To be fair, most of the framers/roofers are high as fuck when they're working. Faggots were never tied off/harnessed when they were supposed to be, we constantly go fines because those fucktards were jumping from one truss to another like monkeys.

>when the jews who run the company tell you the fines are still cheaper than hiring a better framing company

Attached: mfwduck.jpg (375x375, 39K)

Fucking kek

tpbp

>roofers

Attached: 1532418695565.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

Look Ma, no harness

Attached: 1532421515314.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

>Zion Don is going to import more brown people for himself and his globalist friends

You think poo-in-loos are going to do construction? H1b fuckers will create more construction jobs. I'm a plumber and those fucking Indians can barely change a lightbulb, let alone change a water heater.

Yep. A whole fucking crew of 20-30 Indian brick layers putting up a 6 story building with cinderblocks in NYC.

Wow that guy sure can roof!
As we used to say on the job...
>Safety's for fags!

>most manually workers in general, they are braindead retards with no skills besides that of a monkey

At least they don't parasitize the public dole for an easy retirement.

And disability and unemployment is for leeches.

Lol, holy shit. I wouldn't wanna live in that house. At least skilled trades that require licenses won't be able to be taken since you have to be a citizen.

>we will be taking this entire company, your life, and all your first born children.
>safety is God

Attached: OSHA-logo.jpg (640x635, 54K)

>Don't roof, it's bad
>Also don't be unemployed, because that's bad
What is it about Canadians and being total fucking retards? Do you guys have shit schools or something?

>drywallers and painters needed
Literally least paying and easiest to plateau trades. Of course they left,as soon as you join you basically hit max pay.

That's a framer dumb ass.

I obviously meant collecting unemployment cheques after you fracture your spine falling like an idiot.
>"well what can ya do? Freak incident is what is was"

>Roofer boss has broken well over half the bones in his body
>Still roofing
Okay houndhumper.

#earnarealdegree would hit home harder.

Never mess with a roofer. Never

Sounds like he should be more careful.

>construction
>be more careful
Leave you don't belong here.

Eh, it's just part of the job.
That's why I quit that shit, the shit pay isn't worth the possibility of dying every fucking day.

lol north american Popsicle house construction.

50 pounds is nothing. all i need is a little super glue and some duct tape. i'll get that stuff up there in no time.

>There are two groups of people you never fuck with in the pub. Drywallers and roofers.
Yeah because 90% of drywallers and roofers are ex-cons--the other 10% are criminals who've never been caught.

Don't forget to finish it with the mesh tape.

Drywallers are fucken crazy. Fun to party with.

Attached: Sandozed.gif (320x320, 2.07M)

Oh well, please tell us how you build an igloo. Come on down south and I'll show you how to frame a house to withstand 160mph winds stupid leaf.

What you are talking about are tapers, not drywallers. When I did it, we were framer/hangers, usually referred to as drywallers, and then we had tapers who did the mud. Tapers are in with the painters, not the framer/drywall hangers. All us framers knew how to hang and had to do it, especially on shell and core, but on the TI shit usually us white people did the framing with the mexicans doing the hanging. Then the mexican tapers came through to do the mud.

T. Journeyman framer/hanger who never touched mud, not even once.

wtf I keep looking for handyman in my local area but they cost around 30 to 50 dollars per hour. We should import more Mexicans here.

it's definitely easier than learning to program. If you're not a scrawny faggot and can handle banter, construction is an ok stopgap from becoming homeless.

Damn Rick Scott knows how to jam.

It is. Keeping the job is the hard part.

Or learn to fix it yourself. I worked construction in the past and genuinely enjoyed it....until the summer when I became convinced I was going to have a heatstroke one day. I would go back if I could just take off after noon from May through September but no hard-working American is going to stand for his employees taking care of themselves. Nothing about it is that hard to do though. Hell I saw a thing about a woman who built an entire 2-story home by herself from what she learned watching Youtube videos. I guess she probably had help for plumbing and electricity, but still.

Idk where you come from, but I worked framing for years and I never once touched sheet rock. Drywall and painters where considered low skill. It's not hard to hang drywall and paint it. Now if you can stick build a roof that has 4 gables then you can make some real money. We would deck the roof and wrap the whole thing then on to the next job.

The way to beat the heat is to wear light wicking longjohns. The light silky kind that form-fit. Spandex running shorts and a spandex undershirt at the minimum. Wear wool socks and change them at lunch too.