TIL that 65% of Israelis are not religious

>TIL that 65% of Israelis are not religious
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT THEN??? WHY DO YOU NEED A JEWISH STATE IF YOU DON'T EVEN PRACTICE JUDAISM???

Attached: Dz0JPpYWkAEKCP-.jpg (750x915, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1782
scribd.com/document/383993604/Bonadona-v-Louisiana-College
gutenberg.org/files/43056/43056-h/43056-h.htm#CHAPTER_I
youtube.com/watch?v=F0t2tMVpiK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are a race

You need to concentrate them in one place to wipe them all out at the same time.

historical homeland we are a people like russians need russia jews need israel

With a State enables them to have organized power

>tfw teammate scums all the loot before reviving me on apex legends

You fucking stole the country you cunts. Don't give me that "God's Chosen" bullshit if you don't even like god, christians or muslims.

Nice meme, newfriend

>TIL
Wait a sec. I've been wondering wtf that's supposed to be, but it's that stupid fucking plebbit thing I heard about a few years ago, right?

You have to go back.

They're both a religion and a race.

Jews are the only ones allowed an ethnostate because Jews want all the other ethnicities to be mixed into oblivion

So which one takes priority?

70-75% of Israel population are not even jews officially, and some parts of these 70% are just larping russians.

the majority of jews are red herring meatshields intended to obscure the actual kikes in charge, so retarded skinhead goyim burn down a local synagogue rather than target a news broadcast station or track down bankers at their homes

Oil interests

Ironical

Attached: 1710C1F0-70D8-4266-B687-E5791058DB3E.jpg (916x792, 117K)

>stolen country
>historical homeland
Nice try Shlomo

They are a tribe. You can come in, be born in, be part.

It's shockingly hard to get declared an "UnJew". Only Christianity is the final thing to get you kicked out of the synagogue.

we are a people and this is our land
nothing to do with god
in this land we became a people
most of our history was here
we had several kingdoms in israel this is our land
and we did not steal anything how can you steal something that belongs to you ?
we reconquer our land

Both a religion and (somewhat of) a race.
Initially, a Jewish state was needed because the Jews were hated and hunted. Any Jew who felt in danger (or wanted to go back to the roots despite not being religious) came to Israel.
Thousands upon thousands.

Besides, anyone with a shared tradition would like a place with the same kind of people.

it's funny when somone from the american's says any thing about stolen land
back to africa nigger give the land back to the native americans

>and we did not steal anything how can you steal something that belongs to you ?
You fucking stole Palestinian land you absolute retarded Jew.
Your people didn't deserve anything. It's no surprise you fuckers were expelled from more than a hundred countries till now.

Excuse me. We have Manifest Destiny. God wills it that we should have this land, unlike your false claim.

Not really though. An ashkenazi jew is not the same race as an iraqi jew. Or either is a sephardic the same as an iraqi jew. Then you have ethiopians, karites. You could make an argument that the secular israelis, who are mixing together, are becoming a race. The religious ones, like the haredi, are still sticking together and form various tight, distinct ethnicities. Even amongst them, there are latvians, polish, etc, distinct ethnicities.

there was never such a thing as "palestine" fake nation

I heard a few years back via a nutjob end of days preacher that 1/2 of all Israelis are atheists and the women dress like whores there. Irving Baxter was the preacher...look him up. He’s got a school or something in Jerusalem where he’s trying to save Jews from hell by getting them to accept Jeezus. I was listening to him one day (I’ve been an atheist since I was old enough to intelligently & rationally consider such things...13...decades) and he was in Jerusalem describing the women who walked the streets barely wearing anything and leaving nothing to the imagination. As an atheist & a hottie junkie, I think I might like Israel.

Fuck you most Americans love your country. This is our land nose nigger.

That Jewish Streiss lady that went on Rogan told Toe that
>believing in God is actually very unimportant to jews. what matters is "being a good jew."
Wtf does that even mean?

Foreign Aid

Attached: 39925177-2BFE-44F0-87DA-1A9725472B8E.gif (267x200, 168K)

most american's yes but some cunts here hate jews just because we are jews

its a lie. they all pray in that fucking sams club in israel in that one isle because its where the temple of david is supposed to be and they know when the sams club was made it counts as it didnt matter what was built just that something was built in that spot because the jews wont tear it down because thats wasteful

they dont have the heart to tell christian america that they wont tear it down and that it has to be used as a holy place of worship because they wont tear it down and rebuild it as a zero profit holy place. you think jews are donating money? no its just christians paying for jews to have places to worship in

they worship moloch, not god

The world sympathizes with Palestine and hates Israel for a reason.
You're pushing your limits with how much you can get away with.
Now that most people get there political news online, they're able to perceive what is true news and what is (((news.)))
There's not time left for Israel's reign of power unless they repent for their sins and leave the other nations alone.
If you're such a strong people, fend for yourself.

It was always palestine. Hence the belfour declaration
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

To make a haven for your tribes swindlers

They are the most greedy personification known to man. Willing to occupy jerusalem for the sole sake of profitting off its cultural symbolism to historical religion as the central hub to egyptian eurasian slave roads and gold merchants silk caravan where tax scribes and kike cartels can set the import and tariff human trafficking operations in sex cults and theatrical warfare. It is the city where information from all corners of the tricontinental alliance of kings congregate for babylonian zoroastrian beliefs

You bought blacks from black tribes and sold it here to your fellow Jews. Below is a listing of the slave ships and the names of the Jewish owners of those ships.

Name of Ship---Jewish Owners
Abigail------------Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown-------------Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Nassau-------------Moses Levy
Four Sisters--------Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza------Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Prudent Betty------Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Hester----------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Elizabeth ------------Mordecai and David Gomez
Antigua--------------Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Betsy -----------------Wm. De Woolf
Polly-------------------James De Woolf
White Horse----------Jan de Sweevts
Expedition-----------John and Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte-------------Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Caracoa---------------Moses and Sam Levy
Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America' Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1782

Attached: 701F5123-EC15-4D8D-9E25-53CF6A8B798A.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Tax evasion.

Attached: 1539474196930.jpg (600x600, 42K)

keep lurking

You have a reason to be hated

Attached: 7CBCA120-64D3-402E-905C-8245B5CD7DFA.jpg (539x385, 59K)

what is it about jews that makes everyone hate jews?

this land call israel since the dawn of time
the name plastine was given to this land by the romans long before arabs even existed

LOOK AT WHAT YOUR KIND DID TO THE WORLD.
You deserve every bit of hate, even more. Steal, lies and degeneracy is part of the jewish crap and everyone hates your people because of it.
>literally were the reason WW2 started

they are a race you retard

Another reason to be hated

Attached: 058C7084-CEC2-42F4-ABB1-8CCFC717FD60.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Are you implying everyone of every different Race and or Religion deserves an Ethnostate or Theocratic State?

Attached: 1493937579352.png (512x512, 120K)

A jew who sinned is still a jew

you're just another snake cult.

so they can conduct their subversion in private without anyone breathing down their neck like they had been for the past 2 thousand years.

You are sadly mistaken…Many Israelite descendants exist to this day. And they are not evil or opposed to Christianity (which I practice). The Khazarians were forced to choose an Abrahamic religion around 800AD. They chose Judaism, but continued to practice Satanism. Later, they blended these teachings into a hybrid and wrote the Babylonian Talmud (very evil book). They are imposters and masters of disguise. And they stole Palestinian lands from the real Hebrews. They are the shit-stirrers of the world. Always attempting to get Jew to fight Christian, Christian to fight Muslim, and vice versa.

Attached: 47A1761F-8805-4A7A-ADA4-826B50D6EF6C.jpg (751x945, 150K)

Exactly. They're cool with their members studying literally any religion besides Christianity and they omit the chapter in the OT that predicts the Crucifixion of Christ

Yes but true Israelites are not the people living there right now, and Christ said it would be overtaken by the synagogue of Satan one day.
Christ placed a curse on your people and you think you can remove it yourselves? kek. don't even kid yourselves, you're fucked.

scribd.com/document/383993604/Bonadona-v-Louisiana-College
Jews are a race under US discrimination laws.

truth? we are a proud people and see ourselves above everybody

naw it was settled/conquered fair and square. Y'all were given a country for free

the US spied aginst us in 67 and got what they deaserved
up until 73 we were not allies

We hate you because our politicians are your willing whores and our largest religion believe you're divinely superior to us and too retarded to realize what they're saying about themselves.

that's fine and dandy but when you subvert other cultures that's not fine and dandy. If you didn't do that, you'd be just another country and you'd get a lot less flack

It's actually lies, greedy and terrible behavior and degeneracy.

> Y'all were given a country for free
like you are getting those food stamps tyrone

not even. there is neither jew nor gentile in the new testament. that's why they hate jesus

How can you feel this way when researchers at the Technion and the Rambam Medical Center discovered that 40% of Ashkenazi Jews, or about 3.5 million people, are descended from only four women?
You're inbred worse than the Islamic world.

>Jews are a race
What I came to say.

>historical homeland
Jews historically have no homeland, even according to their own mythology except for 500 years or so.

Business

Attached: 1552095974290m.jpg (846x1024, 124K)

nice argument mr. goldberg

You took part in 9/11

Attached: ED68398F-11CB-462A-BEB7-9ACDC55ECB83.jpg (640x852, 91K)

You never had a Homeland nose

Larping russian here can confrim.
It's also halarious how butthurt most of the mizrahis here are about arabs while having basically the same culture.

I do agree with him on that but literally nothing else so I gotta go with Trump. Sorry bud

>sounds of nasal inhaling and hands rubbing together

i am not an ashkenazi jew
and yes i know they are horribly inbred

The jew and switch

There are no extra biblical sources calling it israel dummy. And even in the biblical story abraham was a foreigner to the canaan land. Even your most famous historians admit this.

HISTORY OF THE
JEWS

BY
HEINRICH GRAETZ

'It was on a spring day that some pastoral tribes passed across the Jordan into a strip of land which can only be regarded as an extended coast-line of the Mediterranean. This was the land of Canaan, subsequently called Palestine. The crossing of the Jordan and the entry into this territory were destined to become of the utmost importance to mankind. The land of which the shepherd tribes possessed themselves became the arena of great events, so enduring and important in their results, that the country in which they took place became known as the Holy Land. Distant nations had no conception that the entry of the Hebrew or Israelite tribes into the land of Canaan would have such momentous consequences. Even the inhabitants of Palestine were far from recognising in this invasion an occurrence fraught with vital significance to themselves.
gutenberg.org/files/43056/43056-h/43056-h.htm#CHAPTER_I

You tried to get us into another war

Attached: A9863547-A9CE-4693-B8CA-D6EF4B4CEAB0.jpg (736x630, 157K)

we had many kingdoms here you can't erase history

yeah all we care about is how to fuck you over

>he still thinks Jews are a religion, that they see themselves as a religion, that Jow Forums sees them as a religion, that WN and stormfags see them as a religion, that anyone except blue pilled head-in-sand normies see them as a religion
This guy gets it

Attached: 83786736.jpg (1090x727, 120K)

Post your fucking sources then you filthy liar.

Seems like there are some Orthodox Jews who disagree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0t2tMVpiK0

How about some herodtus

c. 450 BC: Herodotus, The Histories[41], First historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, referring to a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê"(Book 3[44]): "The country reaching from the city of Posideium to the borders of Egypt... paid a tribute of three hundred and fifty talents. All Phoenicia, Palestine Syria, and Cyprus, were herein contained. This was the fifth satrapy.";[b] (Book 4): "the region I am describing skirts our sea, stretching from Phoenicia along the coast of Palestine-Syria till it comes to Egypt, where it terminates": "[The Phoenicians and the Syrians of Palestine], according to their own account, dwelt anciently upon the Erythraean Sea, but crossing thence, fixed themselves on the seacoast of Syria, where they still inhabit. This part of Syria, and all the region extending from hence to Egypt, is known by the name of Palestine."

And that's why Hitler should've killed more Jews

Israel is a money dumping ground and laundering op of the Rothchilds

make not mistake israel. we are never allies

Fuck off kike

the parisians called this land judia

is this supposed to be some kind of a fucking joke? your country only exists because of the united states. go eat a dick arab nigger.

yeah some penguins across the ocean disagree with me amazing

DURRRRRRRR WHAT IS SELF INTEREST?

I love how goyim are just SHOCKED that Jews practice self-interest and shamelessly, amorally take whatever they want, shame whoever they want, are hypocritical in LITERALLY EVERYTHING they say and do....

Meanwhile Christians are like "gee, you mean someone would LIE to me??? I cant believe it! hater!"

>this is our land
no, it's not.
>most of our history was here
no, it wasn't.
>we had several kingdoms in israel
and they all failed miserably.
>and we did not steal anything
what are israeli settlements in palestine?
>we reconquer our land
no, you didn't. that was the british.

wtf are you talking about?
I'll give you guys 550 bc when Cyrus kicked you out of Persia to 70 ce when Titus destroyed the temple.

The land is Palestine.

the name jews comes from yhuda the only tribe of
ISRAEL left

Sure bucko. Tell me how tf can you have Chinese jews, niggerjews and blonde hair blue eyed kikes?

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 25K)

Attached: ethiopian_jews.jpg (700x409, 231K)

Because they larp.
If they dont have jewish parents they are not jews.
Actually same applies to most Khazar retards who larp as jews.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

"jews"

ethiopia possible, China no.

we wuz israelis n shit 2000 years ago lmao

what a joke. literally wakanda for jews