Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

It isn't enough to be "redpilled" or know things. You need to learn to lift weights properly, be proficient in firearms, and train in MMA.

A masculine ethic paired with your opinions is what separates you from being a beta onlooker and turns you into a flag bearer.

Attached: GoldenOneCrop.jpg (1888x2592, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaBCPcWG2vo
youtube.com/watch?v=g1GfhspHbOA
youtube.com/watch?v=0azRlQ1uf9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE
freedieting.com/calorie-calculator
youtu.be/HTB7k1tVujA
youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
youtube.com/watch?v=rTCZkOvJNDI
youtube.com/watch?v=sd9-8JWgnm8
youtube.com/watch?v=4uQ_N4BbI1w
youtube.com/watch?v=bIWb05KMz1I
youtube.com/watch?v=27FH-nXP1xU
youtube.com/watch?v=HbxnOJzyCJk
youtube.com/watch?v=WHivvXN6K-g
youtube.com/watch?v=mZHDMhbcJvA
youtube.com/watch?v=InJHbcb6pN8
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7bbmjtAB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're gay

My friend, I want nothing more than to see more conservative men to be capable of physical prowess.

I want them to all then marry and be great fathers using the lessons they've learned from self-imposing the disciplines that physical training provides.

oh ok

if you're as ugly as this dude, definitely lift weights

based OP

You're right, King. Ignore the incels and fatties that reply and disagree. You're on the right path. We must lift and we must train.

Daily reminder
IT'S MA'AM

>and train in MMA
this
Id recommend taking:
Boxing/Muay Thai/Full contact karate (Kyokushin, Kudo)
+
Wrestling/Judo/Sambo

btw, dont for the BJJ meme, that shit only works in the cage with rules
being on your back like a fag and taking the fight to the ground is the last thing you want to be doing against the coloured horde

Attached: 215b211d820bf068081fbd006d7ddeda.gif (380x213, 3.38M)

Bump. Good point. Just knowing the redpill doesn't help unless you help make other people free. Learn to hide the power level and the sperg within you, make a family, become respected in your community, have lots of white kids, and redpill them.

just take boxing and wrestling. why even bother with martial arts.

Martial arts is gay but the rest of that is good

>That shit only works in the cage with rules
except it works in general.

Early UFC was notorious for having so few rules that politicians want to legally ban it. It's not some retarded shit like Wing Chun or something. It actually works. One of the reasons UFC was started was to show that BJJ worked against other proven fighting styles like kickboxing.

Just yesterday at my MMA gym before class, I was watching the gym's pro fighter spar with another person and he was able to use boxing, leg kicks, wrestling takedowns, and of course BJJ grappling to traverse the guy on the ground and keep him dominated through side control and mount position.

Now if you don't incorporate BJJ with striking, then you'll have a tougher time in a real fight, but grappling is a real way to fight.

Do you actually train or do you just do some bullshit boxercise class?

Boxing and wrestling is good enough for me. My girlfriend does martial arts. I'm really not into it.

>having to lift weights, shoot guns, and pick up gloves to feel like a man

HAHAHAHHAHHA HOLY SHIT

Y'all have such fragile fucking egos

What the fuck is on his shoulder

This post literally makes no sense to me.

How is earning my ego and tempering and shaping it based on real actual personal accomplishments "fragile"? If anything, that's a strong ego because I know what I can and cannot do.

As a man, you don't "have" to do any of those things but you'll probably be chronically depressed, always seeking video game distractions, and in unsuccessful relationships where the woman is neither impressed by you nor feels the instinct to respect you.

Your ego is quite literally built on no strong personal accomplishments, making it one of glass that I can so easily see through and throw a stone at to shatter completely.

>Early UFC was notorious for having so few rules
Yes i know, but it still had rules such as no eye pokes or biting, and on the street its anything goes and you might not be facing 1 guy but multiple opponents
The moment you try that fancy leg triangle on the ground from the guard its game over as Tyrone and friends would obliterate you
willingly going on your back (like how Royce did with some of his fights) and swinging you legs around like a retard expecting the opponent to come to you is a death sentence
Also to mention that its the pavement we are talking about, not the springy ring canvas
And yes, I train in boxing, judo, recently some MT, and competed before

Yeah my accomplishments are:
>own business
>conduct research
>be self sufficient

I don't need to lift daily, punch a bag, or shoot a gun to be "manly"

Pssst hey nigger did you know that there is a thing called mount

Nobody here is "red pilled", cringe. Jow Forums is a place of absolute retards. And your post is nonsense, too. Jesus Christ, this dude literally modelled for gay pride (not surprised).

Watch Adam Green from Know More News and stop wasting your time here with low quality threads.

The GoldenOne is pretty chad but he is also kinda dumb and a pagan larper.

Yeah you do you pussy nerd

Listen, most any style is increasingly useless against more and more opponents. You recommended wrestling and judo, both of which are great styles, but are only ideal against 1 opponent.

I highly doubt you have "competed" in anything significant before and can assume you've only just started. Most every pro fighter utilizes BJJ because it works for when a fight moves to the ground.

Again, don't ONLY train BJJ just like don't ONLY train Judo. You need striking, but fights do go to the ground and when they do, BJJ is proven to work well in dominating and controlling the other person.

just type in "BJJ in a real fight" on youtube and you'll find a lot of great results.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1GfhspHbOA
youtube.com/watch?v=0azRlQ1uf9o

beta bux

Agreed user... been working out and eating right for past few years. Ready to defend myself and senpai. 6’1. 220
Come at me brah’

Attached: B230D94E-E58F-4827-A9C0-1017E582C41F.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Height, weight, and strength are fantastic, but only if you know how to use them. I am happy you're making physical progress, but definitely check out some reputable MMA gyms in your area.

Learn to use what you got and you'll have proven confidence instead of theoretical.

senpai Was family... haha
Roger that

Here is another real fight video where the opponent tries to bite the guy who knows BJJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE

Again, please note I'm not saying only train BJJ, but that it has been proven effective in the situations where it is needed, just as a muay thai leg kick is effective when there is an opening to use it.

>works in general
You did literally nothing to refute the claim you quoted. Yeah against one person it works regardless of rules, but see how well you do on your back when another guy comes and stomps your face for you choking his friend out. What works in UFC or the gym doesn't apply to the real world 100%. You're going to get your ass handed to you in ways worse than you can imagine if you ride that delusion. Ideally the best way to win a fight on the street is to not fight it at all. There is no safe method, a sucker punch or one just slipping by you can end your life in reality if your head hits the pavement right. My advice? Carry a gun.

>My advice? Carry a gun.
*except at work, pools, cruise ships, vacation, schools, colleges, and government buildings

What's a good diet for a skinny guy like myself?

What is your height and current weight? The taller you are, the more you need to eat to gain weight, and the more you weigh, the more you need just to maintain your current weight much less gain more.

Check out a calorie calculator and it'll show how much you burn on average a day and add 500 to that and you should gain weight at a steady healthy pace.

I recommend this one
freedieting.com/calorie-calculator

jiu-jitsu ain't a meme. shit works really well. what it does for your cardio, coordination, grappling awareness is all amazing.

Attached: itjustworks.jpg (720x540, 62K)

BJJ + wrestling is god-tier

youtu.be/HTB7k1tVujA

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't know the Golden One
This your first day here shill?

Attached: confuse.png (612x491, 98K)

Attached: typicalnigger.webm (853x480, 2.43M)

Good point.

Representing your beliefs = representing yourself = representing your family = representing your community = representing your country.

Antifa is a good representation of their shitty beliefs because they look like pieces of shit.

This is why fat red hats should not be synonymous with patriotic nationalism.

The Rise Above Movement is a better model for this.

Until you try to perform a complex lock on a guy in the street and he just sinks his teeth into your jugular, mashes your head into the concrete, inserts a broken bottle into your asshole and twists your scrotum in a 360 knot because there's no referee or soft mats to play on.
Learn a decent martial art where you stay on your feet ffs. If you must learn that type of grappling study Samurai Bushido/Judo, the Brazilian thing is just a cheap slave copy for monkey people.

Attached: CombatStyles.jpg (736x893, 101K)

You body is a vessel that you inhabit. It is necessary to use it to its utmost potential
>I do research
Lmao fucking nerd.

5'5 128. Yes, nb4 manlet

Definitely, I would heavily recommend that any American user at a high school with a good wrestling program just fucking sign up. If you have a solid jiu-jitsu academy within a reasonable distance then do that too. These activities will not only assist in making you a man they will also glaringly expose your flaws and shortcomings so that you KNOW what and where they are. the mats don't fucking lie nor will they let you leave with delusional expectations with regard to your skill level. you will know *exactly* what you are and are not capable of. important shit, to be sure.

>In this hypothetical scenario, BJJ always loses! So here's a quick list of mostly bullshit kung fu martial arts that don't work!

Like I told the other guy, go on youtube and type "BJJ in a real fight". Biting is a great way to lose your teeth, btw

I tried explaining this to someone I know. The great part of martial arts is you can't wear a tough facade or try to act like someone you aren't. Everyone there will know what you are capable of and not capable of.

I think it is why the current fitness community is so dumb and childish. It's so easy to feel "tough" when the only opponent you have is a non-sentient barbell, and as a result you see all these types acting boyish as opposed to acting responsible.

>the mats don't fucking lie
They do, they fail to represent the real streets where an actual fight will take place. On the street if you lay down you will fucking die, it is not soft and comfy, it is covered in broken glass, hypodermic needles and dog turds, you do not want to be down there wrestling some guys leg because his mate will just come over and kick you in the back of the head until you die. What part of "Stay on your feet" so repels you ? When was it ever a useful tactic in war to lay down without being knocked there. Fucking men playing at life, think the gym means shit in the real world.

Attached: 1484350532743.jpg (682x1024, 153K)

I think currently one of the best use of MMA is to just be able to say whatever you want to people IRL without having to fear getting knocked out. You can finally get to say what you want to say without being timid, and if big nigger is mad well you'll be able to calm him down.

How much freedom this brings you is incredible. You are the master of your surroundings. You can bend people at will, choose who to shut down, and so forth. If you are a good man, the world will benefit from it.

And carry lethal weapons too I guess, for extra measure.

Attached: 48383019_2215767872027414_1757294613711814656_n.png (598x800, 761K)

Skinny men with no good posture aren't taken seriously by anyone. You have to lift weights to look healthy and intimidating. That, with good communication skills will make people around you listen and respect your opinions.

>every piece of street is just covered in needles, glass, and shit

I don't live in California. Also, please go sign up and train at an MMA gym instead of larping with no experience. Practicality is important, but this also builds social cohesion, confidence, and a masculine sense of responsibility.

Who the fuck is trying complex locks in the street? That is exactly the time you go for the choke you've executed hundreds of times against trained, resisting opponents so you know for a fact you will be successful. this is the grappling awareness I'm talking about. which also means knowing when to fight or when to run. youtube is filled with successfully executed chokes, sweeps and joint locks that end real fights.

think about it, how often have you heard the phrase "lucky punch"? that's because lucky punches are a real thing and anyone can land one - that's why they're called lucky. Forcing your opponent to the ground (when expeditious to do so) eliminates their ability to strike explosively. when have you ever heard the phrase "lucky strangle" or "lucky armbar"? you haven't because that shit is NOT lucky. either you've drilled those techniques against resisting, trained opponents hundreds of times or you haven't. On the feet anyone can land anything. On the ground? totally different. I know because I've been there.

are you really gonna make me spam this thread with countless youtube videos where jiu-jitsu ends a streetfight? really? you're really gonna make me do that?

Don't need to watch youtube m8, I prefer the real thing. You can continue to jerk off to that shit but it wont make you a fighter.
>Biting is a great way to lose your teeth, btw
Yeh all predatory animals the world over have recognised this and now wolves, lions and bears all apply leg locks and wait for tapout. The woods are a safer place now nigger martial arts have prevailed among nature, due to their obvious wisdom. New generations of carnivorous animal are actually born without teeth because biting with them only causes them to fall out.
Stupid, stupid niggers so desperate to have an art of their own they come up with Jujitsu, laying on your back getting stomped, and capoeira, spinning on your head getting dizzy dancing simply because nobody else had approached these retarded tactics before.

Attached: 1531159479334.jpg (960x829, 113K)

bump

Attached: lift1.jpg (497x680, 74K)

There is a difference between being a leg humping faggot, and actual old school BJJ.

COPE

Go the fuck ahead leaf, you have something to prove just like every other monkey that promoted that retarded shit before you.

Attached: 1524321516451.jpg (1200x1799, 443K)

>lift weights
Fair enough
>be proficient in firearms
Only relevant to deadbeat burgers
>train in MMA
It takes a special kind of retard to enjoy getting repeatedly battered over the head for recreation. Enjoy your brain damage.

Also, none of these activities will get you laid. Sense of humour and confidence are infinitely more useful in every facet of life.

Attached: 1497479955447.png (1120x697, 452K)

Attached: 1493867851002.png (966x466, 132K)

Why did no one mention kick-boxing yet?

>>conduct research
>>be self sufficient
You forgot to list 'consume oxygen' as an accomplishment.

Attached: 1544577238818.jpg (960x484, 33K)

>on Jow Forums
>hasn't seen the golden one be called ugly before
This your second day here?

KILL YOURSELF.
IF YOU ARE ANTIGUN YOU ARE ANTIAMERICAN, PRO PEDOPHILE KIKE TRYANTS, AND PRO ISRAEL
YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT, AND IT IS THE HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL, PEOPLE DECENDENT FROM GREAT PEOPLE WHO SAID FUCK YOU TO THE CUNTS THAT OWNED THEM. WHO SAID FUCK YOU TO A TWO PERCENT TAX, WHILE NOW LITERAL BILLIONS WORK THEIR ENTIRE LIVES TO PAY FOR, JUST TO KEEP THEIR SORRY SELVES FUCKING ALIVE. THERES PEOPLE WHO NEED EVERY FUCKING SCRAP THEY CAN GET AND THEYRE PAYING TAXES. AND THEYVE GOT BRAINWASHED ANGRY STUPID NIGGERS AND SPICS HOOTING SND HOLLERING FOR THEM TO TAKE MORE. THERE ARE NO WARS LEFT ONLY THE ONES STARTED BY THE KIKE POWERS THAT BE. EVERYONE UNITE, JOIN TOGETHER AGAINST ISRAEL AND EVERY PRO ISRAEL SUBVERSIVE KIKE ON THE PLANET. THEYRE BEHIND 9/11, THEYRE BEHIND THE WARS, ALL OF THEM. JUST ASK MEL GIBSON'S DAD. HE FUNDED PEOPLE TO FIGHT AGAISNT THE PEOPLE THE KIKES WERE BACKING IN SOUTH AMERICA

Why does every black guy think he's Floyd Mayweather?

you need to clean mohammeds dick your mother and sister keep it messy faggot

Attached: 1496026856774.png (886x1322, 125K)

>none of these activities will get you laid.
Except it does. Women want to feel secure when they are with men.

Wow.

Attached: 1493867728121.jpg (1807x933, 902K)

Attached: fascism1.png (1848x4160, 555K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI

youtube.com/watch?v=rTCZkOvJNDI

youtube.com/watch?v=sd9-8JWgnm8

youtube.com/watch?v=4uQ_N4BbI1w

youtube.com/watch?v=bIWb05KMz1I

youtube.com/watch?v=27FH-nXP1xU

youtube.com/watch?v=HbxnOJzyCJk

Attached: 1502251241876.png (1487x711, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WHivvXN6K-g

Attached: 1528163541357.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

I guess you're just a troll then. I'm not sure if you're just memeing it up or being serious. Any triple digit IQ person would realize humans are weaker and more vulnerable than an animal because animals never evolved to use tools and thus have weaker strength and biting

Attached: 1545335449990.jpg (850x400, 84K)

>Only relevant to deadbeat burgers
Spoken like a good slave.

many of those in the pic are shit tbqh
>Forcing your opponent to the ground (when expeditious to do so) eliminates their ability to strike explosively.
But like the user pointed out, exposes you to their friends that will and give you a beating while you are on the ground
Being on your feet will increase your chance of survival against multiple guys
If you mean at pro level, no but I have done countless boxing matches for years, I know what I am talkIng about, but yes I do agree with learning different styles as 1 is not going to help
Still, you would want to be on your feet as much as possible

oh we know him, he's still ugly, look at that horse face
dude is as bad as aoc

Attached: 39105842_1358671177609804_472901553129259008_n.png (410x410, 253K)

What do you think confidence is, mudshit? Your average meathead with an assault rifle under his pillow can sperg out all he wants but if he has no status (usually the case) or social skills he will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for his whole life.

I'm not sure if this is all that accurate. Physical fitness wasn't exactly a hard science up until the late 20th century and even early 21st century with the advent of strongman, powerlifting, olympic lifting, and mixed martial arts (all of which require competitive technical knowledge and application).

regardless, it is still an ideal that they valued and should be valued in us

uh, ok? I mean enjoy not ever feeling physical confidence during an emergency as opposed to stress and panic or whatever.

>obsessed with (((sports)))

Attached: 104728482.jpg (406x451, 47K)

Yeh sure, my teeth cant penetrate your jugular, we should test it some time. You were never bitten in a fight before were you, I have half my cheek missing from it. Go back to the gym, roll around with the other fags some more, get a pat on head from Sensei and pickup your "i'm a tough guy now" certificate.
Your predilection for watching video of underage boys wrestling each other is of not interest to me leaf. Stay on your fucking feet or someone like me will make you suffer very badly one day. It's for your own good, I got nothing to shill here but your survival.

Attached: 1523990449039.jpg (700x2863, 459K)

I could post vids as well
if you do bjj in this situation it's game over
youtube.com/watch?v=mZHDMhbcJvA

>enjoy not ever feeling physical confidence during an emergency as opposed to stress and panic or whatever.
What emergency? I'm not arguing against physical strength or fitness. But if you're advocating firearms and and MMA in order to protect yourself from the world, it's not gonna make a difference. Likely the only time you will ever get into an altercation, unless you're being retarded and starting fights, it's not gonna be an even fight and no amount of training is going to help. You won't be the first to pull the gun either.

Sure, BJJ is on there, I just picked the photo as random entertainment related to topic, it doesn't mean anything. This pic however is deeply philosophical and you should study it closely.

Attached: 1548605273784.jpg (651x651, 65K)

>Being on your feet will increase your chance of survival against multiple guys

Of course! I'm not going to the ground against multiple dudes. I'm also not fighting multiple dudes. I have a family to look after and I am getting the fuck out of there, on my feet, at a full blown sprint. (jiu-jitsu has also given me solid cardio which is helpful for running the fuck away.)

Also, there's no rule for going to the ground. You can guillotine the fuck out of someone or wristlock their shit while standing up too.

>only did amateur boxing
>knows what he is talking about in regards to BJJ

Boxing is incredibly limited and is being swallowed by MMA. Yes, boxing should be trained and my own MMA gym has a dedicated boxing trainer and separate muay thai trainer, but boxing has amazingly restrictive rules. No kicks, no elbows, no takedowns, no knees, etc. If anything, boxing, while it works for an average joe, is only good enough. Against a wrestler, grappler, or muay thai fighter who can bypass your jab and get into the clinch, you will lose.

youtube.com/watch?v=InJHbcb6pN8
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ7bbmjtAB0 (good vid because it deconstructs why something as simple as leg kicks hits the major weakpoints of boxing created by the heavy rule based match

In a real life fight, there is no ref to separate you two from hugging it out.

there's being obsessed with sports and caring about martial arts because you yourself practice them.

uh, ok. again, MMA is important because you need to be a well-rounded fighter who can alternate between the ground and standing striking.

No one is about style vs style anymore like it was pre-UFC. The average fighting athlete will forever be mixed and BJJ is a staple in that mix.

man, it looks like you got it figured out then, chief

Good luck never impressing a girl or having her continued respect past the honeymoon phase of the relationship. Truly we are no longer animals or at any level savage beasts because we have cars and the internet. *tips*

>The average fighting athlete will forever be mixed and BJJ is a staple in that mix.

This.

Some of us are born fighters that never got the chance to.

Working out stabilizes us. Its not about being a try hard, for me its about staying level. If i dont work out and eat right i go to shit.

Don't run, don't ever turn your back.
>wristlock, guillotine.
But you get too close to do that m8. Many guys will carry a knife but not use it right away. They will be game enough for a standup fight, but if you start trying to break limb or neck, they will realise you mean to kill. At that point, while you are really close touching bodies, they will just pull knife and thup-thup-thup-thup it into your fucking groin. You need to stay on your feet and keep distance, if you are inside their grip or reach area you already fucked up and need to pull back. You got to remember, a good tough street fighter just doesn't give a shit for pain, you can be breaking my arm into little crunchy sections, the other one aint gonna stop stabbing you. You can be choking me out, my vision is fading to grey, still i'll be thup-thup-thup with the shiv, guy like me, you gotta spark me real quick before I get angry at you and decide you need to stop existing permanently.

Attached: 1546903067662.png (1903x2609, 2.53M)

>What do you think confidence is?
That's the point nigger. You need these things to be confident. Nobody gives a shit about your confidence if you have the posture of an Auschwitz convict.

Yeh MMA, in a nice ring, with a friendly ref, medics, comfy gloves, soft floor. You think this has any relation to the real world ?

Attached: antifalodgings.png (871x911, 613K)

Kick-boxing is as good as MMA for street fights and it isn't overpriced.

I'm doing just fine thanks. Let me tell you about successful men. They have impressive jobs, captivating personalities and good dress sense. They get high quality women and command respect from those around them.

Perhaps in backwater Alabama things are a little more primitive and the local wrestling champ enjoys a little more tail than the standard hick, but everybody is operating at a lower level.

Jesus Christ, is it difficult being learning disabled?

He's talking about the mixing of styles of fighting, genius. Not rule sets, equipment and venues. Do you need an adult?

Attached: congrats.png (960x731, 151K)

>thinks being healthy and learning to throw punches only purpose is to smash pussy.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)