AUS/POL/ SATURDAY EDITION

Evening lads

>Fenced out: Why independents are the eternal underdogs of Australian politics
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-09/zali-steggall-helen-haines-independents-australian-politics/10786984

> Why neoliberalism is its own worst enemy – Australian politics live podcast
theguardian.com/australia-news/audio/2019/mar/09/why-neoliberalism-is-its-own-worst-enemy-australian-politics-live-podcast

> One spluttering economy, two political narratives as parties gear up for poll
theguardian.com/australia-news/commentisfree/2019/mar/09/one-spluttering-economy-two-political-narratives-as-parties-gear-up-for-poll

>Malcolm Turnbull says his dumping was part of lurch to populism
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/08/malcolm-turnbull-says-liberals-dumped-him-because-they-feared-he-would-win

>Is Tony Abbott's time up?
theage.com.au/politics/federal/is-tony-abbott-s-time-up-20190304-p511kh.html

>Morrison government backs down on banning Milo Yiannopoulos in face of backlash
baka.com.au/politics/federal/morrison-government-backs-down-on-banning-milo-yiannopoulos-in-face-of-backlash-20190309-p512xc.html

Attached: 1530496470676.png (399x629, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0
youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM&t=4s
9news.com.au/2019/03/09/12/49/sydney-news-home-invasions-carjackings-police-crash-fairfield-bonnyrigg
youtube.com/channel/UCg6MuFVugHwWCp1YDQDAy1w
youtube.com/watch?v=ky18iLYZoS8&t=791s
2gb.com/transport-minister-denies-veterans-will-be-charged-thousands-for-anzac-day-marches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1552110341067.png (720x760, 235K)

Based and FullPilled

Looks full to me.

#YangGang

Never forget: faggots burn

Attached: 100_year_shitpost.png (675x380, 294K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1549774709915.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

what's the status of AUSFTA? alive / dead? how come your shipping for small things don't never come down?

Can I stay here awhile, /ptg/ is PACKED FULL of bots & programmed redditors
it begins to sicken me

Attached: 1467921306333.png (186x175, 8K)

ching chong
The Kangaroo.

Attached: 1539503243798.jpg (1600x1200, 167K)

>Morrison government backs down on banning Milo Yiannopoulos in face of backlash
Where that fuck were they for Gavin McInnes and David Icke???

Watch the video in the article, the absolute state of lefties in Melbournastan... Fucking pathetic.

Attached: antifa.jpg (750x644, 49K)

Oh that's brilliant, run for Australia office now. I am gonna tell /ptg your an unloyal sold out shill.. The NSA won't give yanggang a security clearance, yang CAN'T RUN.

>obligatory

Attached: full2.jpg (500x479, 28K)

Fucken yang gang faggots been keeping up a constant level of shilling all day

Attached: tranny yang gang bang shills.jpg (515x420, 38K)

k den

Attached: 1427257047683.png (500x358, 110K)

>WHO has betrayed Australians every single time.
Labor & Liberal.
>WHO are you going to vote for next then?
Not some kike puppets
>Good. So WHO do the kikes HATE & shill against at every opportunity...?
um... Clive Palmer.
>CORRECT.
>So Who are you going to vote for Jow Forums
fuck that fat cunt the (((media))) said he' s BAD.
Just accept Labor Liberal & be happy.

> -_-

Attached: always do the opposite.png (500x442, 97K)

none of them.
all just doing what they do.

you can go live in the desert if you want you fucking faggot.

Who's going to step up and kill that faggot making "gay pride edition" threads? Death to homosexuals. Not ASIO btw.

Palmer shills right on time today
kys faggot

Attached: 1552033262023.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Attached: trump vs yang vs LITTLE 2.jpg (1190x1524, 410K)

Don't vote Labor or Liberal no matter what. The more shitpost votes there are the soon they'll get their heads out of eachothers arses

Yes, here you are.
Ready to shill Australians into ANOTHER term of Labor Liberal.

Neck (((yourself))) kike.

Your semi-regular reminder that Jerrycucking is no longer welcome and that Aus/Pol/ is an Anglo Thread.

Come the Revolution, Blairposters will be up against the wall alongside their AntifaGgot adversaries.

Blairposting is a media creation, an expression of nihilism and an inability to articulate a Nationalism outside of Nazism. Remember that the Nazis lost, ground up a bunch of European lives and helped created the conditions for the creation of Israel.

You don't have anything to lose by not being a Nazi, except people being more likely to listen to you and not sideline issues like immigration, globalisation and Western thought. The best way to be an Australian Nationalist is to be an Australian Nationalist.

Attached: rats-of-tobruk-009493-30-AWM-Image_0.jpg (1024x670, 169K)

Who the fuck lives in the middle of the country at 100+ people per square mile?

Just because I find it an irritating earworm, and it's Aussie A.F. - thread theme

youtu.be/rvrZJ5C_Nwg

>ANOTHER term of Labor Liberal.
What did he mean by this?
We operate on a two party system, dickhead. It will be either labor or liberals.

Attached: 1552077580481.jpg (1194x928, 159K)

He means he puts parentheses around everything, unironically and his parents are worried about him.

Die

>banning some harmless faggot like milo
cuckservative faggots need to be stabbed in the anus
the ethno-state will be run by public school boys

Interesting insight into the subversive tactics of TYT. Perhaps we need to adopt the same strategy within our own two major parties

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

>bringing physical harm into the thread
>t. anxiety boy

what is for din dins
i made beef stew
good old fashioned shit

>ethno-state

lmao

>We operate on a two party system
Nice. Very nice. Starting the retardation early I see.

Attached: 1530581448242.png (215x234, 5K)

private school christ cucks have no guts anymore
you only want to fuck shit up if it's out of sight and miles away in the middle east
get out of the way faggot

Haha what even is this?

>Blairposters will be up against the wall alongside their AntifaGgot adversaries.
Not even a Blair fan but pretty sure he'd kick your ass, mate

Langan's Unified Theory

IN SONG

Haha, I try to watch TYT for 'balance' amongst other sources and I'm always stumped by how fucking thick they are. There are some good arguments for some left wing policies, but all of these slobbering retards trip over themselves trying to explain them because it's LE CURRENT YEAR.

Eg: last time I watched it, Cenk was getting wound up because he felt the term 'warlord' was perjorative, rather than a descriptor of a leader in a fractured political situation. Buttboy John jumped on his, putting his Marvel comic down a moment to chime in agreement.

I try, I really do try to understand them, but the poor dears aren't as bright as their liberal arts professors told them.

Will watch b.c. I'm a gud boi.

Clivefags are fucking everywhere, they aren’t gonna win shit despite their ads being everywhere

He probably could, he seems to always travel with a group and place more emphasis on Instagramming his weightlifting than any sort of reasoned argument.

Nazi punks, Nazi punks, Nazi punks fuck off.

He'll probably pick up a few seats, then they will all turn on him like last time and become independents.

Still in bed, will seen what's cheap when I got get booze

i would move out of your way

>Ready to shill Australians into ANOTHER term of Labor Liberal.
>Neck (((yourself))) kike.
Look at the retarded cunt i had to point the obvious out to.

God, don't even get me started. I can't bring myself to watch any of their shit anymore, it's just full blown propaganda at this stage. Do enjoy Atheism Is Unstoppable's takedowns of them, though

Attached: 1551965756785.png (637x445, 54K)

This nation makes me so blackpilled, I mean at least we aren’t American types of fucked, yet

The spineless cuck of a dog.

"AND I WILL KEEP JERKING THE FUHRER'S CORPSE UNTIL NOBODY TAKES NATIONALISM SERIOUSLY, UP AND DOWN LIKE THIS, AND WE *WILL* HAVE OUR BROWN CHINESE VASSAL STATE! HEIL!"

Attached: imagev1bd2aa007b965ed3dd63438d3791ef675-h6h5w9fjbv3dl77ukr2_ct677x380.jpg (677x379, 31K)

Anyone here who don't support yang is a poofta!

fuck off you stupid chink

Poached chicken breast with fried red capsicum, broccoli, fresh chilli and garlic with a drizzle of soi sauce

Good job Chang, that's post earned you 50 points toward your CCP social credit score!

Jow Forums is a Yang board now.

It's worth understanding what the other side's arguments are. At this point they're resting on us all being Nazi Incels. Which, to be fair... we could do without the people so determined to live up to that 'ideal.' Hurr Durrlewanger purge when?

CCP needs to fuck off

chinks are literally more based than whites atm
they might save us
chinks came here to not live in china, i would say

I can come over and do some shed surgery so you have slant eyes if you want

Was walking from the Bottle-O today.
Two hijabi girls behind me.
OH: "Fuck me, there's so many Asians around here, now." "Yeah, no need to visit China..."

It's a weird place.

Blair is a asio rat , heard it from a few people that were very close to him that's why upf dissolved everyone new it on the inner circle

There is no need to be upset, join the #YangGang

I don't need to watch anymore TYT to understand their entire premise is "fuck white people".
You should give that vid I link a watch, though. Cenk is actually pulling some strings behind the scenes, they will be a danger to watchout for in 2020 and 2024. Their tactic is to run their own brand of progressives against establishment democrats using a practice called "primarying".

Its well worth a watch, user

Attached: Vrq_jYVV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Canberranon here, this is now true for every fucking city in pozzstralia, lucky I don’t live in the city

>memeflag

Attached: 1551944180588.jpg (552x615, 73K)

#yanggang

fish in bread.

Lol nice

Lol I live in Brisbane and overheard one Indian with a thick Aussie accent complaining to another Indian about how many Chinks there are here.

I know it's easy to suck chink cock, but have some self respect

Indians are a funny bunch. I once worked with one who said "If I have to deal with another Indian today I'm going to drink bleach."

I saw a fucking Cambodian cunt at Belco mall complaining about the amount of chinks here

What a shit day, hate work so fucking much.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTQpBsdtEY0

youtube.com/watch?v=WNQnYdODLIM&t=4s

For those who haven't seen my vids.

Attached: doomer2.png (1024x553, 739K)

probably came here to get away from all the other Indians

Why do Nazis always glow? Do they think they can cut some kind of deal with the State they assume they will run "After der kollaps, Herr Emmerich"? Does he actually believe that stuff or is he another nihilist who just likes buying cool military shit on Ebay (don't knock it, I guess)?

These are their arguments.

Attached: the regressive agenda.jpg (1200x675, 256K)

>It's a weird place.
yeah, yay for hypocrisy
it never ends
im full of others shit i want to find a deserving victim to do some hypocrisy on
i might start by voting liberal in the lower house

Bretty mush. Especially number 9, number 7 and 11.

I just didn't think that was 'the deal.' I'm learning the hard way. White people don't have a premium on racism, not at all.

Yanging and banging!

Discord Tranny plz RuPaulogise...

I'm surprised this wasn't in the OP.

Manhunt underway following crime spree in Sydney's south-west

9news.com.au/2019/03/09/12/49/sydney-news-home-invasions-carjackings-police-crash-fairfield-bonnyrigg

>Armed Burglary n shieet
>carjacking cars n shieet
>Carrying guns n shieet
>Doing all this in broad daylight n shieet.
>Burning cars n shieet

Attached: 1548441326705.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

kys fag

Check this guy out, mate.
I think you'll thoroughly enjoy his content.

youtube.com/channel/UCg6MuFVugHwWCp1YDQDAy1w

Here's one example, of which there are many;
youtube.com/watch?v=ky18iLYZoS8&t=791s

Attached: 1551785626265.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Wether you rike it or not, this is the future australian, and its beautiful

Attached: 1548826878911.jpg (250x235, 9K)

>australian
you fucked up, chang

Transport Minister denies veterans will be charged thousands for ANZAC Day marches
2gb.com/transport-minister-denies-veterans-will-be-charged-thousands-for-anzac-day-marches/

It's time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

Fuck I've had a dirty hangover all day after drinking a dozen Kraken and cokes and jamming $400 through the pokies

Might be sorting out a job for the big boy dollars I need on Tuesday. Wish me luck

Hello faggots.

>>Morrison government backs down on banning Milo Yiannopoulos in face of backlash
Who here is lining up already to suck Milo's cock in the private, post-talk session for patreon patrons?

Attached: Milo coming in Melbourne lushsux.jpg (2048x2048, 449K)

Kraken is so fucking good. I don't even like rum but I love Kraken. Good luck faggot

nah they never did
ive been feeling a bit of racism from some of the shitskins myself
you never see them talk to each other either they all keep in their little groups

I don't like Morrison and I want Liberals out of government and Labor in, but the reactions he's getting to his Women's Day comments is absolute bullshit and makes me very angry that other people have their heads so far up their own arses that they would think there's anything wrong with what he said.

Attached: 1511107255399.jpg (222x280, 20K)

yeah last week, or the one before was bad too
prolly overindebted cunts, or cunts that lost their dodgy real estate agent job or some shit

so many chinks
still a dumb cunt country
a few chinks become pharmacists and shit
where are all these chinks that get 99% in their hsc?
we should have about 20 microsofts by now

Just try to think of it this way, his some faggot making near 400k a year to do nothing at all and has done nothing but make this country a worse place to live in.

Fuck him.

ABCs are all money and status obsessed, they all study law and commerce and become big lawyers/investment bankers who contribute nothing to society.

It's ok, there's already one Sarg'n in my life. No disrespect but being proud of being an atheist is a bit like being proud of preferring you sheets tucked versus untucked. It's not particularly a position I find interesting. And I know the Cenks is ridonkulous, I watch heem.

t. Hopeful Agnostic