Criminal statistics of the Netherlands (yes, immigrants are more criminal)

Check this out, it's the criminal data by the official government's statistics bureau of the Netherlands.( Full report here: cbs.nl/nl-nl/maatwerk/2019/10/migratieachtergrond-van-personen-in-de-strafrechtketen , it's in dutch so use google translate)

The blue bar is a dutch citizen, he is the benchmark representing 1, the other bars are immigrants, so in the first graph moroccans are 5.7 more likely to be a suspect etcetera.

The categories from left to right are:

Suspect
Alleged criminal
Referral to court
Convicted
Inmates

The color bars are:

Blue = Dutch
Yellow = Suriname, former colony(niggers)
Orange = moroccans
Dark blue = Turks
Grey = Dutch Caribbean islands(niggers)
Green = non Western immigrant

I hate it when Jow Forums is right

Attached: Schermafbeelding_2019-03-08_om_12.47.13.png (1034x650, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmsqyXp_mPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What an absolute surprise.
Who would have guessed?

I don't trust data from Holland. They put politics above good science.

in 2008 I reported a tiger mosquito in the Netherlands. The report was not taken seriously. Now they plague the country every year.

Wow.... You know what that means, goy....
GET MOOOORE IMMIGRANTS! OY GEVALT!

From personal experiences this feels right.

>Netherlands
More like Niggerlands.

So that was you that unleashed that plague huh?

We have an ongoing campaign to eradicate the tijgermug

Attached: D1Ig6njWoAE_sUQ.png (680x444, 28K)

These statistics get even more unsettling when you realize that immigrants are just 6% of the total number of the total population

Really makes you think

You can trust that it's Always politicized, but hey which Western country can you believemost that comes from soft sciences and lately more and more semi hard science. But you cantrust that it'sway worse. third generation migrants are considerd "native" Dutch or autochtoon as we call it. So you can probably half the Dutch column as the other half is some light shade of brown not native to these parts of the world, just like they often like to portray Hispanics as whites.

>that graph title
>no sources stated

Attached: 1500212744733.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

What the fuck is it with the refugees from Antilles and Aruba that makes them so violent?

where are the indonesians tho. we (im studying in america on a visa) can't be that bad.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.24M)

they aren't refugees. And they are blacks, and even for blacks they are very violent.
Some ''rapper'' got shot dead on new year because he called someone a manlet. I'd advise to avoid these people

Most that came were christian and mixed with Dutch, and would have been killed or suppressed because they sided with the Dutch. They are exemplary, if we should decide to let people in it should be those kinds.

What are the statistics for doodslag?

Does Dutch mean Dutch in this case of does it mean "anybody with a Dutch passport? It could be even worse...

What wasn't clear about it when you stated people from the Caribbean you know what kind of people live there right?. They're quick tempered, low iq and insecure. They're like blacks everywhere.

murder with intent.

Read thisIt's worse, we have a program called opsporing verzocht and most are Light skinned, this is newspeak for North African monkey.

>statistics of wh*tes remain the same
yeah right jew shill

youtube.com/watch?v=pmsqyXp_mPA This happened yesterday btw. The absolute state of PvdA, screaming ''mansplaining'' during a debate

I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked!

Brown and blacks are not realy humans they have no honor only want me handouts. and steal rape and murder.

Totally checks out. From personal experience caribbean niggers are the worst kind of subhumans I've seen.

bump

It's all immigrants combined vs dutch citizens, source is in the op

It's like Dutch Brazil

American whites already know to avoid blacks and limit their interactions with that community as much as possible.