Why are women allowed to become police officers?

Why are women allowed to become police officers?

Attached: PCinDRF.jpg (747x1328, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masslive.com/news/2018/08/state_police_trooper_leigha_ge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw
youtube.com/watch?v=KpNk3t5cvPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=trR5ROuf1Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IQ restrictions for police officers

"Equality"

Women can shoot minorities, cant they?

trips of justified homicide

Good loophole to exploit.

If only all women weren't THOTs.

They can have a calming effect in some situations..
Whereas men will want to fight other (police)men, not many men will wish to fight a five foot tall woman.

they have sex with them

Attached: 1476898760041.jpg (743x863, 71K)

Women pants should be as lose as the man pants. It's not good to walk around children and teenagers like that.

One of my friends was an EMT for a city.

He said that half the women cops were gay (out or closet) and that a good chunk of the rest eventually learned that, if you wanted to get anywhere in the police department, they had to sleep their way to the job.

The turnover for women cops in the city was so bad that one of the newspapers eventually did an article about it and there had to be all these reforms. It's gotten a little better but it's still pretty bad.

what the fuck? Someone that isn't completely retarded and actually talking like a normal person on Jow Forums ?

Girls that join the police in Spain are nationalistic and theyre not degenerate thots,so why not

Attached: Guardia civl 4.jpg (282x422, 35K)

It's like that in every single job. The only way women get a job and position anywhere and go up is by trading sex with their bosses. There is never a good reason to hire a woman in a position since a man will do the job much better, much much better. So they are essentially hiring a disguised prostitute.

Police = useless
Women = useless
Sounds like a perfect fit to me

Attached: 1549935726172.jpg (640x750, 36K)

keep thinking that

This.
A big scandal just happened because of exactly this. Some drug dealers girlfriend started banging a commander of the Mass State Police and he got her a cushy job as a trooper. Well shit leaked out and a bunch of higher ups had to resign. All cops are crooked.

masslive.com/news/2018/08/state_police_trooper_leigha_ge.html

I have recently adopted the policy of overtly flirting with every attractive female cop I see.

"Hey, so what do you do with those handcuffs when you're not protecting our community?"

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-051448_Chrome.jpg (1080x1094, 531K)

She jumped from one drug dealing gang banger to this ZOG enforcer. How can any white man support cops? They're just another gang of thieves.

Attached: 17358675_1331478356973668_6046300385215749921_o.jpg (2048x1536, 315K)

Usually they suck their way into the job

post qt police

Attached: polizei2.jpg (4096x2651, 1.75M)

Here you go user. Have a good fap session.

Attached: Cover-032116-Jessica-Hawkins-JV-0388.jpg (600x831, 90K)

Why not ? Police is useless anyway

>Why are women allowed to become police officers?
So criminals can rape em.

>How can any white man support cops? They're just another gang of thieves.

it's mostly white soccer moms in my experience. I don't really understand the bootlicking when the average person I've talked to irl has a story of police fundamentally failing to protect or serve.

Everyone touts the same "well it's only a few bad cops" without realizing the irony of cops not reporting each other.

rest in peace dorner

Some lady cops are extremely hot in their uniforms.

Police are useless anyway so whats the harm?

Total slampigs

Attached: 2841477.main_image.jpg (1500x1507, 424K)

Mommy Jack my frankfurt off

Attached: 53ef0bb5100de1ee49acf2d957dc92d2--german-police-frankfurt-germany.jpg (696x1280, 125K)

Attached: index.jpg (780x439, 30K)

geen idee maaruh, ik wil my penis in dat kontje verstoppen, en er dan nooit meer uitkomen

Herdy gerdy gerdy herdy, otchie dotchie doo.

Somebody’s got to give out the parking tickets and respond to homeless guys stinking up Denny’s

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Ai-dvO_po
youtube.com/watch?v=9JX_dFwFH8w
youtube.com/watch?v=75V6A5jP9PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6SR2M4_qQxw

Attached: turd flinging monkey.jpg (225x225, 10K)

perfect metaphor for women's loyalty to society

>polizei

LOL. Story? Is this in Germany?

Attached: 8e75fc4c109c0aa71e702a61ec21d1fbc32722fb14ea16a7a29c867fa795c599.jpg (673x761, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KpNk3t5cvPQ

Attached: polizei_on-off.jpg (1200x1113, 229K)

On is better.

gas all cops

TFW you'll never be arrested and searched by a hot Dutch police woman.

Where the fuck is the Swede with the video of the battle of the three v 1?

shut up kike.

>TFW you will never lead a company of qt Slavic policewomen

Attached: Russian policewoman.jpg (964x632, 183K)

>please take a seat user.....

Attached: ruskie.jpg (452x789, 57K)

>Takes seat underneath desk with face between her thighs

Imagine being the guy who puts his face up under those skirts for their scent inspection after they've been marching for a couple of hours on a hot day.

Where do I sign up for the cavity search? My body is ready for aggressive violations of my fourth amendment rights. Dat booty... she might be able to talk me into pegging. WTF. Normally wouldn’t even consider it... shot of her face?

>was driving down the street the other day
>meet a cop car oncoming
>10/10 cutie cop
>wew damn son
She was smoking hot bros.
I'm an AnCom but I think I have a new fetish.

Attached: 1527606780674.jpg (223x238, 13K)

Attached: IMG_20190307_120705032_HDR~4.jpg (331x176, 15K)

Attached: smellman.gif (368x208, 1.16M)

butterface

Attached: 6gRCnAr.gif (500x281, 936K)

I’d like to breed strong children with him.

Well the mans pants on the left arent very loose either. He just doesnt have as much of an ass as the lady. Baggy clothing can be quite annoying in such a physical job, also a suspect can more easily grab on to your sleeve and topple you down etc. Which is one of the reasons why cops and soldiers stuff their pants into boots so often.

why don't you take a seat cutie
>oils mustache

Attached: 11363496654-cow-tongue-up-nose-water-buffalo-india.jpg (800x532, 137K)

WTF I love ogling cops' asses now.

Attached: 1531994415574.png (1855x1693, 2.79M)

>sachsen flag

based east german qt

>clothes can be grabbed
Just have them be on duty naked then, duh

Equality!

Attached: triggered.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

Its a layered and complicated answer but it basically boils down to jewish subversion in western white nations. They promote feminism, multiculturalism, and degeneracy.

Attached: 1549706966596.jpg (400x352, 15K)

She got that look like she’d suck the chrome off a trailer hitch... suck a golf ball through a garden hose...

she won't fire a single shot with that gun her entire career, I'm certain

Surprisingly this. In the UK at least.

That's just a whore taking pictures on a parked police car because the retards consider it cool to mess with the police

This.

If women were good for anything beyond their holes they wouldn't need special treatment in all areas of life and work to compete.

They're nigger-tier workers

What gun is this?

Attached: Selectionshot_2019-03-10_01:39:29.png (190x201, 60K)

Because police doesn't prevent crime and women are great at being annoying and useless, which makes them perfect as police.

The as thing is most of the cuties in this thread wouldn't even give the average user the time of the day (unless they were writing them a fine) when some of their male colleagues look like pic related.

Attached: Officer Chadman.jpg (1051x1600, 136K)

The only good thing about equality is the simple fact it destroys the moral, integrity and effectiveness of the zog.controlled pigs and other strongarms of the establishment

>not many men will wish to fight a five foot tall woman
Yeah, they just ignore her and she has no choice but to use weapons or call a man to do her job.

Why that is a Love Gun as immortalized in this video youtube.com/watch?v=trR5ROuf1Uk

You don't have to look like a chad to smash police thots when you earn 3 times as much as he does.

I wanna grab them by the pussy

Attached: images (3).jpg (511x288, 27K)

have you seen a police exam? it looks like a mental retard test exam, the barrier is very low. no sane person wants to run around enforcing Jewish laws

Attached: maki.jpg (560x480, 138K)

No you don't.

But then she only smashes you for your $$$ and not for who you are or what you can give to her personally. Such an relationship is vapid and empty.

> 1 Man Vs. 3 Female Cops
>white knight
>white
and at the end
>a brown hand

>Why are women allowed to become police officers?

Western society is currently humouring the female belief that they can do anything a man can.

There are various hilarious videos on youtube which refute this belief entirely.

You dont know many women, dont you? Or are you an underaged faggot who still believes in love?

>painted fingernails

you're not wrong

They usually handle the easier tasks while the men have to clean up the mess they leave.

Hey I was there too

Attached: 20190216_104127.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

I was in a 5 year relationship with a woman who was a certified accountant while I was Neeting/studying and working part time jobs. All you have to do is find compatibility. Otherwise I've had my share of chuck 'n fucks

Damn i'd let Paola cavity search me.

...the military trains to use baggy clothes as part of the martial arts. Your statement is infactual.

>was

Attached: IMG_20190309_011833.jpg (1014x755, 212K)

>"It appears we must send you to prison...sorry mr.Canadian man"
>*touches hand in sympathy*
>"W-well....I g-guess I gotta go to prison now"
>"Thank you much for your understanding Mr.Canadian!"
>"Y-you too".
>*goes to Russian prison*

Attached: 1417335110095.jpg (1036x776, 136K)

At least that ones hot. The female officers in America are all nasty bulldykes

Attached: REPENT.jpg (1920x1189, 975K)

Women in law enforcement face a problem.....

They are either one of three things:
1. Lesbians.....many problems...most prolific
2. Whores......many problems...common but rarely survive long
3. normal.......less problems...fucking unicorns...also don't last too long

See, law enforcement as a career is a giant shit sandwich....people are lured by some kind of noble ideals or they are power hungry....some just like the gear and ability to get away with minor stuff.....oh but the toll that is required......

so females don't really deal too well with the spiritual toll that comes with authority....

but hey are allowed because in the west there is the illusion of equality.....

pro tip, here is the hierarchy in police agencies in the west

gay white female
gay black female
gay black males
gay white males
straight white females
straight white males
asians and spics are statistically irrelevant

Attached: equality.png (794x564, 301K)

this, somehow

There are a lot of things police officers do apart from violence. And when violence comes, character is more important than power, and guns are a great equalizer.

>would commit crime in her jurisdiction/10

you cant actually believe that right

Attached: 5465.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Taurus PT24/7

Attached: 41499.jpg (622x479, 296K)

There are some good uses for them in the force, for example dealing sensitively with women and children victims of sexual abuse, taking victim statements in similar cases, etc...

There are roles that men and women are more or less suited to, and a sensible society would assign each accordingly without fear of being criticized for discrimination. Sadly our societies have become obsessed with the foolish idea of "equality".

Man this tidal wave coming up tho

fuck Peel for inventing the Police, bunch of crooks.