United States citizens will need a visa to visit Europe starting in 2021

cnn.com/travel/article/us-citizens-need-visas-to-visit-europe-in-2021/index.html

>(CNN) — US citizens traveling to Europe without a visa will be a thing of the past come 2021.
>The European Union announced on Friday that American travelers will need a new type of visa -- a European Travel Information and Authorization System or ETIAS -- to visit the European Schengen Area.
>The Schengen Area is a zone of 26 European countries that do not have internal borders and allow people to move between them freely, including countries like Spain, France, Greece, Germany, Italy and Poland.
>Currently, US citizens can travel to Europe for up to 90 days without a visa.
>To apply for the ETIAS, US citizens will need a valid passport, an email account and a credit or debit card, the EU said. Minors, the website said, will still only need their normal passports to travel after the visas go into effect.

Looks like the EU is taking Brexit a bit too hard

Later:
>On the ETIAS website, the European Union said it "has recently decided to improve their security level to avoid any further problems with illegal migration and terrorism."

We're in a world where military aged men are flooding into Europe, impregnating white women and destroying European society from within, and yet the EU is concerned with terrorists from the US. Holy shit you are fucked.

Attached: Schengen.jpg (800x469, 222K)

Good. Fuck Americans, they've had it good when it comes to visa-free travel for way too long

Europe is a wasteland of serfdom.
Serfdom is contagious.
Freedom is contagious.
This is to prevent Americans from booting up European 1776.
Pretty soon the EU will ban you from these boards.

If they don't want the tourism dollars from the 2 million U.S. citizens who visit France alone per year, that's their business. Though it seems like a massive mistake considering they have all those deadbeat muslim mouths to feed.

OH OY VEY I NEED TO BUY A VISA BEFOREHAND?
WHATEVER SHALL I DO?

So what?

And VWP/ESTA will be restricted in turn. These are good things.

You ask europeans for visas and invalidated the multiple-indefinite-nonimigrant visa, so sauce for the gander I say.

Attached: 4L_BPkPyXfi.jpg (329x500, 127K)

Why the fuck would I want to travel 4,000 miles to see a bunch of niggers and Muslims ruining white man's architecture when I can just walk down the street

American tourists are disgusting desu.

France is better off without them stinking up the place

fpbp

It's almost like some kind of, I don't know, Iron Curtain is beginning to develop around the EUSSR

>go to europe the center of art culture and fashion
>be American
>where khaki pants that zip apart into shorts with teva sandals (maybe where socks). wear a T shirt
>be morbidly overweight
>be extremely loud and obnoxious. Odious.
>act like you are better than everyone else while loudly bloviating you think American Hamburgers are better than fine cuisine.

I dont think they are the problem senpai.

I like to visit the cloisters and then effuse massive volumes of stinky farts in low-ventilation areas. Then I corner the guide and ask if he feels cloistered.

The trick is to learn how to yell loudly at people and offgas at the same time. It puts them off guard. You have to pretend like they can't hear you rip loud farts if you make noise at the same time.

Yes, we wouldn't want to ruin this for you.

Attached: 5-129.jpg (750x416, 139K)

fpbp

fuck burgershits

America is such a great Ally.

They literally elected an orange narrcissist and have been spying on and medaling in all European affairs.

Why would europe allow that to continue? Look what Goldman Sachs finacial Terrorism did to Greece. (Which the EU had to pay for).

Look what Obama did to the middle east. Destabilizing it to flood europe with brown refugees.
He literally Used Isis as his private army funneling money through Iran and causing Terrorist Attacks in Europe.

Whats more is Brown Supremacy is coming to America in 10 years or less. Its not a matter of If.

No sane country will stay in an allience with us once that happens. Our money power and influence will flow to the brown world and undermine the western world.

America isnt an ally to Europe anymore.

Europe is importing the third world, to become more like the third world, easy to maintain and rule. Vote UKIP to abolish the bias bbc and start the revolution.

>impregnating white women
no fuck off nigger

Nice English there Hans

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

You mad Whyte Bois?

Attached: 1552134915195.jpg (600x800, 96K)

this is the EU and doesn't concern you.

? you faggots are retarded lmao. this one post shows you just butthurt you are we aren't in swapped positions, teacup. Let it be known no one wants to travel to your shithole country anymore because your elected officials just let millions of refugees of barbarians into your country. you guys used to be chill till now. i used to want to live in france in my adult life but now? hmm lets see, syrian infested shithole ghettos as common as the rats in your kitchens.

Attached: 1510749981471.gif (300x169, 349K)

>t. botposting in 2019

oh no i'll just continue not going there like the previous 31 years of my life

Attached: u9MU8yw.png (718x628, 971K)

This won't stop dumb Americans to come here to take pictures with centuries old buildings. KEK

>>The Schengen Area is a zone of 26 European countries that do not have internal borders and allow people to move between them freely

Fake news. The only people that can move freely are niggers and "Syrian refugees".

>le scary black people
at least they don't shit themselves at the wallmart and can move without a scooter, so that's something

RR9G9fnQ
Even brides of ISIS are being considered because of "feelings"

Open borders for arabs though

nice memeflag fag

Not sure if they are concerned about the 56%, more likely they are considering the ever-growing 44% with this measure.

>To apply for the ETIAS, US citizens will need a valid passport, an email account and a credit or debit card, the EU said. Minors, the website said, will still only need their normal passports to travel after the visas go into effect.

JAJAJAJA fucking burgers dont even have passports, just their kosher plastic cards.

And JAJAJAJA i dont even need a visa to visit europe, fuck you burgers

I too like muslims and atheistic assholes

They should kick off every american military base,nucleare weapons,close every american school and limit the people who came and flood famous cities

I can already imagine how enriched Europe will be by more tourists like this guy

go back to your country shitskin

>Russia isn’t in the EU
>I can still move there

Also I’m kinda glad they’re doing this, nobody wants mutts in their country.

Your brown invaders literally shit all over the streets.

And yes, they are scary, they murder and rape at a much higher rate than Europeans. If you're not scared of our societies becoming like theirs, then you're suicidal, a moron, or both.

Attached: DFKl_iWXYAEUxoi.jpg (773x1024, 117K)

less enriched than yourself Tyrone Rodrigues

like anyone here would degrade themselves by going to an airport

It always confuses me that foreigners always talk walmart up as being a place to visit.
I certainly dont want to go to Tesco or whatever equivalent when I'm on vacation.

10% of your country is literal niggers you dumb shitskin

I don't care. I never plan on visiting there.
The whites are fucked though, they're basically getting the door shut on them by their own family..

That's a thorough rejection. I don't think they want you guys to come back. You've been locked out of your parents house... your cousin is looking at you from the second floor window and you're standing in the street.

When you make eye contact he closes the curtains. Your wh*te ass is humiliated.
You should've went back when you had the chance but now they have a new adopted son.. and he's black...

You're 100% cucked down to the core

ive never traveled to europe. more worthwhile to travel across the u.s.

Nuffin a brit 'ates more than blokes scurrying about unloicensed, innit?

Good.

Attached: 640px-kampf-um-norwegen.jpg (640x759, 165K)

Rapefugees are okay though.

WHO fuckin wants to visit the European caliphate anyway

america is a crystalized version of the victorian age uk. a neverending bourgeois nightmare , and the sole reason of the european degeneration.

Attached: 71331-004-CDC77097.jpg (550x401, 36K)

Ya I’m sure a $10 fee is going to stop someone who is willing to pay for a couple hundred dollar airline ticket

UNIGGER STATES

>There were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population. This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population.

COLOMBIA

>Afro-Colombians make up 10.6% of the population, almost 5 million people, according to a projection of the National Administrative Department of Statistics (DANE).
It has been estimated that only 4.4 million Afro-Colombians actively recognize their own black ancestry, while many other African Colombians do not, as a result of inter-racial relations with white and indigenous Colombians.

you have almost as many niggers as our total population you dumb mutt.

Don't you wanna check out the slave markets in Stockholm

Yeah, man, it's totally not the Jews.

Amerimutts are too stupid to get an ID to vote according to your media, so doubt they will want the extra complication of getting a visa.

Just be thankful you dont speak english as a first language and so have to suffer through our cinema.

That stuff is mind poison. We poison our bodies. We poison our minds. We poison our lands. And we compel everyone to do the same.

Stay strong eurobro. Reject American Explotation Capitalism and Brown Supremacy.

Good! Mutts are the most annoying tourists on earth.

Says the country with no paid vacations, no paid leave for mothers, no minimum wage, more than 40h workdays,
no unions and without health care
>you are todays serfs

Why are Americans ITT so triggered by this? Europeans have had to apply for an ESTA every two years for ages now. It's completely irrelevant and will prevent no one from visiting. Besides, the cost will probably amount to €10. This is literally nothing, although it is disgusting that the EU will profit.

We have enough niggers in Europe without half breed mutts without a visa coming in.

OH NO
THE 1% OF US THAT CAN AFFORD TO GO TO EUROPE WILL SUFFER SO MUCH
HOW HORRIBLE

Haha the one in denims expression
"I came here for white women ....."

You shouldnt blame the Jews on absolutely everything. Of course we see what they do, but when are you going to take responsibility for your own actions mr dindu nuffin? You willingly let things go as bad as they are right now.

Attached: Afraid.jpg (538x440, 70K)

>dumb enough to listen to us media
Off brand mexico #7

Kekd n checkd

FPBP.
Fuck off, mutts.

Meanwhile despite being dragged down by niggers and your kind, they are still the most successful country in the world and you can only dream of starting a family there, you dumb narco state dwelling spic mutt.

No you can't. Russia is making it even more difficult for US passports. Too many LA niggers trying to shit things up.

By that metric we have more whites than Europe too you imbecile actual-mutt

>90% mestizo nation
Lmao

Fancy words but I think you meant to say
>jews

It wasnt. It was actually the Wasps.
Stratofication occurs in every society. The elites are as divorced from the common man as a foreigner and as adverse to their interest as well.

In 1900 the trusts were fucking workers. In 1950 the Coal Companies were fucking workers and the environment.

Its always been about class, thats why they want to make it “about race”

Cringe

I was not alive in the 50s when the US was being taken over by Jewish influence due to the immigration law changes in the early 1900s.

If I wanted to visit a city full of crumbling architecture populated by brown people I can't understand, I'd drive to Brampton.

At least we never had a nigger president or muslims in congress, fag.

Who cares about you, back to your designated heroin distribution area.

>Mutt
Look in the mirror you German Italian rape baby

until 1945 europe knew how to handle the kikes (which doesn't necessarly mean nazi hysteria). now we celebrate the holocaust 5 weeks a year like you and the bongs, the natural born jew's serfs.

>"USA has more whites than Europe"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good joke Mutt

Attached: Mutt56.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

That was because of foreign banking influence, even if the WASPs were the domestic venue for making it happen. It's Jewish usury, or, as the communists have become fond of phrasing it lately, "capitalism."

Bear in mind they never defined "capitalism" as "Jewish Usury" until lately. They needed to make the change to gain traction.

Whiter than you Asdrubale

Attached: 1508804069826.jpg (880x968, 147K)

>At least we never had a nigger president or muslims in congress, fag.
That's because you are the nigger, boy.

fuck the eu, their end cant come soon enough

US citizens will need to give 3 days notice to visit the EU.

This reciprocates American laws that require EU citizens to give 3 notice to visit the US.

But we shouldn't expect Americans to actually have the brainpower to understand this.

Attached: 1550119823756.png (1024x957, 587K)

Your way of handling the kikes was literally shipping them here

And you blame us for your failure to progrom and expel them per your traditions? Don't forget that we come from more or less the same traditions despite 100s of years apart.

We spend bank on tourism, cock for brains. I guess you want Chang's yen instead. Whatever Europe is a turd world shithole

>LA Niggers
God fucking dammit, why do niggers always have to ruin everything for people.

why the fuck would any American travel to Europe in the first place? every EU country is a massive downgrade from the US even compared to shithole states like Mississippi

Attached: 1549836685849.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

I wouldn't be surprised if EU cucks would then give Russia visa-free travel instead.

You'll need a visa too if you ever actually leave the EU you mong

Cute. Soldiers won't really worry bout these euro fag rituals.
We occupy these places.
Let them wear their weird clothes and peasant dialects

Attached: 1537145377405.jpg (550x620, 100K)

>columbia
>talking shit about other countries

Attached: smug animes.png (588x720, 308K)

What did i touch a nerve?
Tourists are the gorssest people on the planet.
Uncultured, uncivilized, aweful. And America produces some of the worst.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 52% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>electing Somali Muslims to Congress is OK
>having official NYPD Sharia patrols in New York City is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>making it a crime to smile at an Indian is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

Attached: 1539316739550.png (897x692, 540K)

yass, kick all foreigners out, reclaim your nations

we will start deportations over here soon as well, no more spics or wops

Fuck your tourism, we'll pay to keep you away. Annoying fuckers

America is so third world that it has transcended past that. I hate this country and it's people. Everyone is so loud and obnoxious.

Some people want to take a break from getting mugged by angry niggers. Besides, I've always wanted to go to Finland.

Attached: 5a6.png (1500x936, 1.82M)

We have this policy for all majority non white countries, why would USA be any different?