If you're sneering at a 19 year old girl who was groomed age 15...

If you're sneering at a 19 year old girl who was groomed age 15, was treated as a sex slave and who has subsequently seen her three babies die, your moral compass is fucked frankly. Repugnant reactions to a desperate human tragedy. You don't have to like Shamima Begum but show some basic human decency.

Attached: p071hlbz.jpg (720x405, 17K)

piss off freak

I show exactly as much regrets towards her situation as she does towards what led her to this situation

Fuck muslims lol

aww poor sham

She supports ISIS and their evil ideals. she deserves to die. NO MERCY!

I don't give a shit

If you join a bad group, I have no sympathy for you. They have ruined the lives on many people.

Besides why care about 1 girl, when thousands of kids are getting killed in Yemen.

>join isis
>"b-but show some basic human decency!"

Attached: 1552056042057.jpg (224x299, 17K)

literally part and parcel

Fuck her and her children, disgusting bastards of some ISIS degenerates. She made her decision to join a genocidal cult and wanted to oppress rest of the world. She can drown in sand for all I care.

she's clearly dumb as shit if she thought that appearing in a hijab and showing no remorse for her actions would help her in any way
if she just wanted her citizenship back it would've been fucking easy to avoid this storm by just acting like a scared little girl

yeh no

Shit bait, daily reminder that the Kurds should just have executed every ISIS fighter they captured, sage.

Abloo abloo muh pet monkeys!
People die every day

>If you're sneering at a 19 year old girl who was groomed age 15, was treated as a sex slave and who has subsequently seen her three babies die, your moral compass is fucked frankly. Repugnant reactions to a desperate human tragedy. You don't have to like Shamima Begum but show some basic human decency.

Attached: 1546871966846.jpg (301x490, 26K)

This lol. Her children (like all muzrats) should be killed.

Based.

Attached: 474883294.png (1125x1134, 1.52M)

One died already

>tfw captured by filthy swarthy kaffir K*rds and your parents are dead

Attached: 3848473.png (1078x1453, 3.21M)

I wouldnt touch her even with a stick she's like a 2/10 at best

t. Shamina

its hard to consider this properly without the nagging feeling this is bait by a certain finnposter

Yeah she was groomed all of a sudden

There is actually no concrete evidence of any crime for the vast majority of so called Isis supporters or fighters, so the courts must presume innocence but instead they are demonizing these people with propaganda and paying off Kurds and Iraq to mass execute them without trial.

>If you're sneering
I'm not, I'm sneeding, formerly chuck(l)ing

Is that Varg's eight child he never ever mentions in his videos?

>"demonizing" a murderous terrorist genocidal death cult

loving every laugh

If you kill your enemies, they win

Attached: treudau1.jpg (1536x1152, 181K)

>Besides why care about 1 girl, when thousands of kids are getting killed in Yemen
ISIS Muslim fundamentalists are against freedom, Saudi Muslim fundamentalists are Isra... I mean, the US' greatest allies, you stupid goy.

Ha ha but she will probably be “lost” or “unaccounted for” and trafficked by Kurds and Israelis before the week is out.
You only have your media reports and the comical cartoony evil presented by them. There were many members or residents of this entity who didn’t committ any obvious crimes, what do you do with them?

>If you kill your enemies, they win
He didn't say that.

All the people who joined ISIS should have their trial in Syria and according to syrian law.
They commited their crimes there after all

summary execution, hopefully

Even in Syria, there is no evidence of any crime for 99% of alleged ISIS members. You can shoot them all without trial, but if you want the pretense of trial in Syria or Iraq there still is no evidence.

estrogen seed stronk

Imo denazification is the model, summary execution. So they will move back and take up residence back in Europe.

Not summary execution*
Or

No he said "If you don't suck off your enemies, they win"

denazification makes sense if you're trying to redeem useful members of society to bolster your economic and military position against the USSR. these people were never integrated or useful in the first place.

Joining a terrorist group is a crime

It is illegal to shoot them all without trial. So if you care about law and order or human rights —you can’t summarily execute them.

The children also need a place to go.

go moralise somewhere else you isis defending shitskin

You’re the one encouraging extrajudicial executions, like ISIS did.

I’m the one talking about rule of law and procedural fairness. The alleged pillar of the West

Shut up mudslime

based

yes, he has a brief stint in ISIS that he doesn't want to talk about

For most of these people there won’t be any evidence of that either. 300,000 people lived in Raqaa alone when it was the ISIS capital. And ISIS territory was huge. Criminalizing mere presence in ISIS areas of control is not germane to human rights principles and would confuse things greatly— do victims also get accused of membership in ISIS just because they lived in ISIS territory?

live by the sword die by the sword

Just send her to canada ffs

This, she has stated that she does not regret joining ISIS. You reap what you sow

What if you were too poor to leave ISIS territory and pay smugglers ... especially when EU paid Turkey billions to cut off refugee flow by building a border wall... so you stayed in ISIS Area of control and under ISIS law, your kids got educated by ISIS schools and maybe conscripted and maybe they didn’t see fighting or there is no evidence they ever killed anyone?

Are you clinically retarded? Everyone who joined ISIS knew exactly what their fighters and that regime was up to. Even if they never pulled the trigger personally they supported those who did

Ok. Prove it with evidence in a court of law.

You wot, m8?

>prove it with evidence in the court of law
A quick interview with the fighters would make your argument redundant

your a total fucking clown if you needed to know that she had no regrets before you hated her

You must be an ISIS supporter, they may not deserve death but they sure as hell dont deserve to go back home to the countries they willingly left.

They should have done more. There are things worse than death, and slavery is one of them

No I’m a law student. And they are citizens of EU countries, even if they serve time for membership in a terror org, the jail time for this is short (in part to protect PKK or similar orgs).

I never said I hate her, I think she has no right to come back. She left her life in the west to support a terrorist group that had a goal of killing everyone that did not conform to their views. Trying to tell me she did not know this is being ignorant and naive

A law student in the US, so you are an expert on the laws of countries in the EU?

She has a legal right to return, so that’s not in doubt. Whether she has a moral
Right is also debatable since she is now saying she regrets what happened and is expressing remorse...

why should we waste an immense amount of money and legal resources to interview individually an entire region's crop of terrorists and terrorist accessories when we pic related should be slamming the gavel

Attached: predator-b-drone-mq-9-reaper.jpg (794x487, 23K)

Yes of course, I could never imagine people lying, especially someone that joins terrorist groups. They are pure at hearth and only want the best for those around them

She's a complete idiot. If she'd spun the story correctly, she would've been in the UK by now, probably with a government stipend to "make up for not protecting her in the first place" or something. All she had to do was show contrition and regret instead of acting entitled and unrepentant -- she didn't even need to believe it, just display it. Instead, she managed to unify public opinion against her.

I suppose you couldn't expect much else from a cretin that got into this situation in the first place, tho.

Actually yes I have a masters in EU law from a european university.

Well maybe that’s why the USAF conducted an unrestricted air bombing campaign in Raqaa and Mosul. The staggering amount of civilian casualties was never talked about.

Hahaha alright friend, I believe you

Based Finnish Boomer

Do you have evidence she is lying or has intent to lie? Otherwise, former members of terror orgs expressing remorse is not new or unfathomable. Really it should be expected— shouldn’t it?

Holy moly, the law student in the US that has finished a masters of EU law in a "european uni" is this naive. Why did she not express remorse right away then?

Can someone provide a picture of a Utopia Muslim society? What is the end goal,? I don't think she wanted 3 dead kids, 2 dead husband's, 1 husband in jail, and living in a refugee camp.

For example, a utopia for conservatives would be the picture of stay at home mother in dress and heels, children raised at home, dad works at an ad agency or car factory

Utopia for Germans would be everyone wears trachts, live in a cottage, yodel and own goats

For Norway, everyone would wear bunad, eat cheese and fish, ski around, go hiking and eat wild berries

Nah she shouldn't return to the west. She's from Pakistan or India she and her whole family should go there

>european uni
At Strausburg.

>Why did she not express remorse right away then?
When should she have done this? Maybe she doesn’t have a direct line to Good Morning USA or Fox and Friends. She might say she expressed remorse and doubt in private from the start, that would count for something.

It’s similar to all those communist terrorists in Red Army Faction (“Baader Meinhof gang”) being rehabilitated, some after shooting police officers or bombing civilians.

What makes this different?

Keep this bullshit on Jow Forums fucking hell

Just got moved here from Jow Forums, tho

I don't blame Ebola for itself but I wouldn't let it in, either

tough luck bitch, now fuckoff.

>groomed age 15
>groomed
She literally chose to fuck off and become a ISIS bride. She made her bed and can fucking rot in it. I'm more interested in finding out how she failed so badly as a mother that all 3 of her children died young. Did her tits run out of milk or something?

Attached: 1552131466130.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>Strausburg
Hahahahahaha
Fucking retard

no

Attached: CaptureBWAAAAAHAHAHAAAA.png (616x566, 392K)

kek

Often a life is just a tragedy and then it dies. Get the fuck over it.

So change the law. (((Human rights))) can drink my piss.

>p-pwease show some sympathy for a terrorist supporter or u an bad person :(
Fuck off op

Fuck off mongolian, I have nothing to do with that stupid religion and backwards shitholes.

Joining Isis is the best way to get back at those christcucks

Put one bullet in her head and another in her stomache.

she's ugly. looks like a monkey.An ugly one at that.

why would we give a shit about what a muslim went through lol
she's not one of us.

Who is this ugly bitch lol

That we need to have you arrested as an ISIS supporter

Just cause you can name a city in Germany does not make your claim any more believable.
This is different cause she and others joined a group whose main goal was creating a stone age society and exterminating everyone that did not fit their world view. She left western society for a violent and extreme one. Have you read anything about how people who support ISIS is supposed to fight now that the state is gone? I will give you a hint, it involves going back to the country you left

So Muslims make sex slaves out of teenage girls?
That sounds racist

>city in Germany
It’s in France you brainlet.

There is no fundamental legal difference between her and someone like Patty Hearst that I can see. The rest is noise.

God gave us Free will.

Alot of these "poor women" chose to go to ISISland and become a jihad jane.

I feel sorry for the women who couldnt excape, christians used as sex slaves. I truly do it sick the USA helped it happen, just to overthrow Assad.
Let that sink in, America will let 100,000's of innocent people die, 10,000's of women get raped, sold as slaves, just to placate Israel.

For the jihad janes, i say forget about themm their lives are ruined, let them slink away to someol other muzzie land.

No one else sees a resemblance?!

Attached: 1552139556786.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>do victims also get accused of membership in ISIS just because they lived in ISIS territory?

If they voluntarily pay their own way to travel from the West to ISIS territory, then yes it's pretty obvious they are members of a terrorist organization.

may allah slaughter them all without hesitation or remorse.