How do we put a stop to rape in the Armed Forces?

youtube.com/watch?v=cD5MvyQu24c

Attached: rape.png (592x490, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdV7-XInNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't.
Let women face the consequences of their actions.

It's an epidemic

Attached: tumblr_mv9mplvdhc1s88jjao1_1280.jpg (640x481, 55K)

What actions?

Attached: 52rapes.png (612x445, 96K)

>put 1 woman around 6,000 dudes
>she gets raped
imagine my shock

Any women that joins the military either wants to rape or get raped.

Go into a place where women don't belong.

Men fought against wymen in the military. Now wymen blame men. Fucking wymen, to dumb to be allowed to vote.

doubt.jpg

Kick out the women

I was a sexual assault counsellor in the military a decade ago and you have no idea how much of this goes on. Most military "rapes" are just like college "rapes" where some roastie sluts it up because she can and regrets it the morning after. My job was essentially damage control where I didn't really counsel these bitches so much as talk them down from reporting what happened to them to make the command look better. This was all in addition to my regular job so every report was a pain in the ass and extra work for me. Being the slacker operator I was I eventually engineered it as a constant supply of free, if mentally damaged, pussy for me and my closest friends. Once you show these girls some sympathy and let them have a good cry and promise to "do everything I can to get this handled" they were bending over my office desk after hours and thinking me for it. I also had unlimited access to birth control and morning after pills. Deployment still sucked but I was as close to drowning in pussy as a guy could get in the desert.

A. being "raped" has become a new status symbol. I somehow doubt it.
B. If she tuly was, odds are 99.9% it was a nigger or spic. Dr. Pierce talks about thiss 20 years ago. You give a nigger power over White women, rape will be he result.

>Most military "rapes" are just like college "rapes"
From what I'v gathered over the years, 99.9 5 of the "real" ones are niggers with powers over White women, correct?

tax cuts?

That would be sexist, how about kicking out the men and replacing them with trannies?

Attached: usafqt.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

No, army girls are pure and innocent waifu material.

Attached: 1270952611017.jpg (1600x1200, 253K)

Don't let women in the military.

Bigot!

Attached: Invisible-War-infographic-banner.png (619x340, 311K)

sounds good to me

blah blah blah they recycle the same shit every few years. too bad amoung the same age group chicks get raped 3x more in college

that gave me a wet boner

In my experience niggers mostly rape their own. Very few sheboons came to me for counselling. Anyone with a position over females is going to try and fuck them. The females gravitate to the guys in charge. The worst cases (meaning the most work for me) were the lezzies. Never any payoff on those. If some roastie did fuck a nigger I was as sly as possible trying to shame her for it. So many pozzed bitches would rather be raped repeatedly than be called racist. Real or imagined my evals depended on how many reported rapes I deflected. Maybe 20% could be seen as real forcible rape with the rest being coerced by rank or alcohol related.

fuck off commie with your imaginary fake numbers

Don’t let women in the military

> EIGHT female Marines claim gang rape and sex assault at prestigious Washington Marines barracks
> Eight former Marines allege that they were raped or sexually assaulted at Marine Barracks in Washington, D.C.
> They say there were little or no punishments for their alleged rapists
> Some were called 'walking mattresses' and 'sluts' by fellow Marines
> Department of Defence said in January there were approximately 19,000 sexual assaults in the military

Attached: article-2111016-120D62EC000005DC-807_634x348.jpg (634x348, 45K)

Its not rape if she enjoyed it!

You realize they were doing it for VA gibs, right? It's a good deal, they can claim up to 50% disability on an unverifiable rape charge.

Why are women in the military in the first place? Big mistake. It's almost like our enemies want to help us fuck ourselves.

The political fallout in the press was our main concern. The VA bennies were used as hush money I think. That wasn't my department. Between the info I traded with the medics and corpsmen examining the girls and their won statements they were reporting the rapes as a way to get sent home from deployment early. It was this or get pregnant.

these two

now stfu with your fake stats and fake accusations

>Get the fuck out of Japan
>Not me though I'm welcome here

How about taking the gun, headshot when the pants are down. Make pictures make a meme of the "good soldier".
Make it clear thats the punishment. This will stop within a year

Attached: 1536885721097.png (453x378, 90K)

Simple, keep out women and faggots. If a faggot slips in and rapes another man, you put him in front of a firing squad.

I thought it was common knowledge women in the military get stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey on a daily basis.

I believe they can get $1400 for life just by claiming rape without having to prove anything. It's genius. Combine that with single mother gibs and they're set for life.

Attached: 150915_wnn_breastfeeding_military_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 114K)

Attached: rabbi_z112807_rgbb.jpg (400x267, 21K)

Truth.
Women are masterminds

did she take it in the ass?

What are women doing in the military?

Attached: 1530616221261.png (600x513, 323K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdV7-XInNQ

Attached: wherever.jpg (500x377, 24K)

Psych scams are easily revoked. If anything they get a few prescriptions of antidepressants and having to go through the VA system is a punishment on its own. I have no idea what kind of disability pay a rape is worth but other disabilities are based on pay at separation. The girls I dealt with were PFC's and Spec4's at the most. Running a long term scam like that seemed unlikely. These bitches just wanted to go back to the states.

>dressing like a slut in the army around high test Chads and Brads
>not expecting to get fucked by surprise

Women need to be banned from the army unless they agree to be testicular relief for soldiers.

>want rights
>want equality
>can't pull the weight
>get raped