When you go in for a routine surgery procedure in a black country

liveleak.com/view?t=No0k_1551802748

"So last year I went to have my appendix removed at a public hospital. Public health care is free in South Africa, but you have to accept that it probably won't be the best treatment. In my case, a bunch of students picking up some practical experience. Long story short, I got a bit butchered.

"I'm looking into ways of getting my ab muscles reattached, but for the time being, this is what I have to live with."

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_004103.jpg (962x546, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/decapitated-baby-doctor-mothers-womb-delivery-death-vaishnavy-laxman-tribunal-ninewells-hospital-a8344696.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ljClS0DhM
youtube.com/watch?v=r310qrJBbZA
prairieghosts.com/lalaurie.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the fuck would he get his appendix taken out in a third world country, didn't he know he was getting scammed ffs i hate people who trust the medical "profession"

This is why the American healthcare prices are so inflated, people from public health countries (including Canada) would rather shell out a few thousand dollars than get fucked up by incompetent doctors

in my experience the appendix surgery is usually an emergency one I doubt he went to South Africa for it

This story could have been 100% fake and I still wouldn't go to a black doctor.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-04-at-9.07.46-AM.png.jpg (613x427, 19K)

b-but socialized healthcare is good goyim :D

>implying you won't get OPed by a niggerjew in ((((USA))))

AFAIK many people from Western countries come here for affordable treatment because healthcare costs are too high in the West. Could be that or might've been a tourist.

It can be cured without a surgery, these third world countries will always be cut happy when its not even necessary

God damn, I would rather die than go to a nonwhite doctor.

This shit is horrifying

While I don’t doubt the niggers he had operating on him were highly incompetent, that looks like a bit of “fuck you whitey” made it into the procedure.

asians get better grades

Can absolutely NOT be cured without surgery.

Well the story is indeed 100% fake.

when i show up for an appointment and the doctor is black, i know they were hired by affirmative action. I NEVER accept medical attention from a nigger or a bitch.

Someone post the video of the stupid black woman twerking over an opened, unconscious plastic surgery patient.

His doctors were likely white

South Koreans and Japanese are excellent students. Chinese students cheat a lot but I’ve had one or two who out preform the rest of the class on merit alone

Grades don't mean jack shit, Chang.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

They also cheat way more. I would know I always got old tests from Koreans in college

idiot shouldve been taking diatomaceous earth

false
asins especially chinese fudge iq test, univeristy test and other standardized test numbers frequently.

I'm not exactly trusting of the medical system but I'm glad the doctors here are not South Africa tier.

Attached: 1551577927593.jpg (322x322, 13K)

Did they use a machete ?

No what I'm saying it is usually over diagnosed and in a lot of cases not really appendicitis

Up until a year or two ago it was common place for them to take it out here because you don't "need" it. I had some issues with my appendix about 4 years back. Went to my doctor who told me to get my ass to th emergency room which I wasn't happy about. They took some blood tests were wondering why it didn't burst and how I wasn't writhing in pain. Kept me there for a few hours because they were sure it was going to burst. Then they told me I could get the surgery if I wanted which I declined so they sent me home but told me to go back right away if anything changed. Worst 3K I ever spent

Wrong:
>what is burst appendix
Can resolve itself without surgery. Source: my appendix burst, they weren't able to find it due to inflammation and infection, so I recovered on antibiotics and still have my appendix somewhere fused inside.
Normal appendicitis can also be treated with antibiotics, but surgery is more of a guarantee so that's what they go.

My appendix burst when I was 15 and if they didn't cut me open I would have died for sure. It took me too long to get to a hospital so I was totally fucked. I was in hospital for 3 weeks and slept for 4 days with a ridiculously high fever. A burst appendix is a death sentence if it isn't fixed surgically. Who the fuck told you otherwise?

Hum the "South African" guy in the description sure seems very interested in Obamacare for some reason. Ah well I'm sure it's another very true post from liveleak.com

is this really a thing? chinese cheating all the time? i guess it makes sense. they cheat by stealing US tech and intel property

In South Africa? Don’t they have laws mandating a large percentage of workers are black in like, every industry?

He's lucky the savages didn't eat him.

Did they forget to suture his linea alba or something?

His wound seems to have closed up fine so I doubt the culprit is a lack of recovery

>be Pajeet M.D.
>first patient of the day arrives with case of dysentery
>treat with powdered goat testicles
>instruct patient to bathe in the Ganges every day for a week
>nextpatient.jpg
>severe abdominal cramping
>its an American, not used to our probiotic water
>give him faucet water enema
>treat pain by rubbing curry under the arms
>nextpatient.jpg
>its a Pajeeta with an ovarian cyst
>open her up with the same knife used for lunch
>locate the cyst
>squat over the operating table and squeze out a slurry of rancid curry shit into the open wound
>sew her up
>grab her bobs and shudder in pleasure
NEXT PATIENT

Attached: 346121239.jpg (620x376, 56K)

go to thailand for surgery

Actually your link demonstrates the exact opposite. Grades mean everything in China. People spend every day of their lives before they graduating studying as hard as possible to pass their college entrance exam.

It's not common practice to remove it anymore. If it leaks or bursts they can pump it out and treat you with antibiotics. It's only taken out in extreme cases now. My brothers appendix burst last year he didn't have surgery

In the real world you would be dead why are you here anyway anarcho primitivism all the way fuck you weak natures

No, and the story is fake.

I have a Korean doctor. How fucked am I?

based. canadian and UK healthcare/hospitals are basically 2nd world shit tier compared to US. more money means better doctors. anyone that's had service in UK or canada and the US knows how vastly superior in terms of both time and competence the US healthcare is

Thinking of ways to cheat is not studying

This is the future you chose

This is the future of Europe, of America, of the world.

>getting your appendix removed
>ever

Attached: 1552052689484.png (645x773, 11K)

>A burst appendix is a death sentence if it isn't fixed surgically
It's not. Look up the statistics, many cases recover on antibiotics alone, and see post above yours. Also new research is showing antibiotics alone are effective in treating appendicitis of all kinds. Stop believing these archaic, invasive medical procedural that were originally developed centuries ago are the best we've got.

You die if you went to a nonwhite doctor anyway

Attached: 1552070593762.jpg (300x300, 35K)

They do spend all their time studying. They have to get every single point possible, it's the most important test they will ever take in their lives. The are absolutely qualified to pass the test, that's not the issue. They need to pass the test with a score in the top .01% nationally.

>letting niggers around you with a scalpel and you helplessly sedated.

Fucking NEVER!

Attached: c88.jpg (600x583, 54K)

Dude ive never had a surgery go well in America.
Ive never known anyone in my family whom has had a surgery go well

But i myself have had to live with multiple life altering complications from malpractice on multiple occasions.

getting an appendix removed does not need that big of a scar. its fucking ridiculous. doesnt SA have microincision tools?

You're fine, Asians don't get affirmative action.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/decapitated-baby-doctor-mothers-womb-delivery-death-vaishnavy-laxman-tribunal-ninewells-hospital-a8344696.html

Worst part is that poo was allowed to continue as a doctor.

Attached: 1530953602885.jpg (1417x1417, 219K)

>go to thailand for appendix surgery
>wake up with a neo-vagina

these days a white male doctor more than likely had to work extra hard since all of the (((schools))) now admit minorities and women

You’re stupider than the niggers who did this surgery. When your appendix is about to burst, you have under a day to get it treated or die of sepsis.

appendix like the easiest thing to cure. it just get clogged with shit and needs to be flushed out. a simple vitamin c flush will flush the shit out of it then do a vitamin c enema with 15-20 grams of vitamin to cure its infection.

Only the rich ones

Damn in the USA that would be a big lawsuit

One reason I left America was that I knew that by the time I was old, all the doctors would be non-white and surgery would be a death trap.

Lol you have 3 days to live before you die with appendix. You need surgery pronto. I learned this when I went to the doctor to find out it was kidney stones instead, I was glad because a waited two weeks.

This guy won the Darwin Awards.

*blocks your path*

Attached: e1b1ccc544d93ff5901506384c854090--conjoined-twins-dr-carson.jpg (720x696, 98K)

>Don’t they have laws mandating a large percentage of workers are black in like, every industry?
That's the US, mane

I went to the eye doctor today and they had lost all records of me being there and kept insisting I was new patient, scheduled me for the wrong type of exam, and now I have to go back next Saturday to fix their fuck up. How are people in such a serious position so incompetent?

A black man with prescription glasses, is practically half white

After med school im going to be a psychiatrist in america. Hahahahah who wats xanax. Adhd. Borderline cbt. Hahha.

So funny story.
>not really

>grandma gets sick
>has to have major surgery
>goes to doctor for surgery
>doesnt wake up
>family agonizes over pulling the plug
>dont want to kill Granny
>weeks tick by no improvement
>Gets trake
>after 2 months gonna pull plug and let her die
>change medicine
>miraculaus recovery
>8 month recovery with physical therapy in home
>fucking nightmare

>1.5 million dollar charge

>few months later be talking to someone else
>same situation is happening to their mom
>routine surgery doesnt wake up
>same healthcare facility
>they know 2 other people the same thing has happened to!!!

>MFW the healthcare facility is inducing patients into drawn out comas to collect millions in insurance benefits
>then killing them for profit

Yeah bro! For profit medicine all the way!!!!

LMAO. One day youll realize your worth more fucked up for life or dead than you are worth fixed.

Enjoy.

>How are people in such a serious position so incompetent?
most people get a job because they are family relatives not because they got skills

Thats a common scam called double dipping.

They will bill you for both appointments.

Attached: 13456738.jpg (262x263, 12K)

We're full.

Attached: 1500033802528.jpg (250x236, 25K)

thats a really nice lie you just told
if this were true, the hospital is liable for a huge fucking lawsuit
>for profit
most hospitals in the USA are not for profit
its literally your own fucking fault for going to a shitty one.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Had my gallbladder removed a few years back and the nigger doctor almost killed me. Request a white/Indian/Asian (slant bug men, for you bongs) doctor.

You guys are right that an appendicitis can be treated non-surgically but 99% of the time a burst appendicitis needs to be removed. When I was rotating on surgery I had a patient who refused to have his appendix removed. He got sepsis within two days and nearly died.
t. white medical student

Attached: appendicitis.jpg (1307x830, 144K)

>1.5 million dollar charge
>didn't have insurance
Eat shit

Couldn't the insurance company sue the hospital for fraud? I mean it's their money.

Liable for a lawsuit if you can prove malfeasance

Badically after 2-3 weeks in a coma they fit a trake to facilitate things. Once traked your body “unlearns” to breath. So it literally doesnt matter if your “healthy” once they pull the plug you die and no one is any the wiser.

The institution just gets to collect all the sweet sweet insurance.

That was with insurance tard

mother fuck should have checked reviews on the hospital first.

this how it should be done just a tiny puncture hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1ljClS0DhM

>trusting niggers

Attached: 8783124A-7BC5-4591-A05F-AFE127A4ABF7.jpg (449x500, 35K)

nigger doctors dance in the middle of a surgery: youtube.com/watch?v=r310qrJBbZA

Attached: 1382271480624.gif (320x240, 2.51M)

They are a very festive people, aren't they?

Its a “perfect crime”

In surgery a certain percentage of people just arent going to make it. Families can be counted on not to want to pull the plug right away because obviously killing fucking Mom is not something you want to explain to the kids.

Is everyone on this board like 12? What kind of sheltered ass lives have you all lived?

Surgeons are the scum of the earth. This used to be common knowledge. Fucking read all quite on the western front or catch 22. Theyre butchers who care very little about human life.

The guy who invented chemo therapy was littlerally a sadist who got off on torturing children. So he would poison them and they would die these excruciating deaths in this horribly unethical human trials of his theories. Eventually a combination of poison and radiation worked at killing cancer but not before hundreds of children died horrifically agonizing deaths

Don't forget this fellow
prairieghosts.com/lalaurie.html

i would

Attached: Lehr_forschungsboni_2016_6.jpg (1149x1280, 1022K)

Jesus Christ

i call bs
that's not remotely where the appendix is, it's all the way down and on the side. there's no scar there. the appendix was never removed so if that had actually happened guy would be dead from appendicitis now. also this pic backsearches to Japanese websites.

Not even Ben Carson?

lmao

is this one of those neovaginas ive been hearing about

Went to grad school (engineering) and 2 chinks in my group fabricated data to get more publications. Cheating is just a part of insect culture.

Arnt many indian doctors trained in the us?

>The guy who invented chemo therapy was littlerally a sadist who got off on torturing children.
Source?

FUCK, IT'S THAT THING FROM... THE THING!
BURN IT! BURN IT!

Attached: The-Thing-Blu-review-101116.jpg (970x545, 230K)

Me mum just had surgery last week and it went fine.

No charge.

I had my appendix removed from a cut on the bottom of my belly button, not on the side.

I would never EVER go to a hospital outside America unless its an emergency or it was a renown doctor. I don't care if it costs 10 times more.