Hey wagie...

Hey wagie, tell me how does it feel to work your ass off 24/7 sucking goldberg's dick while we enjoy our free time using our YANGbux?

Attached: 1513960653972s.jpg (250x226, 6K)

spiritually, emotionally, and physically painful

Get on neetbux you wagie. It's not hard at all.
I'm getting 1200$ a month and when Yang wins I'll be getting 2200$

Time to dance, wagie! This time I want it with more feeling!

Attached: 1544497675904.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

You hear that sound faggots?

Yang is depositing $1,488 in your account.

Explain.

>1200$ a month
That's enough if you want to live as a pauper.

Yangbux don't exist. And neets are literally building on sand.

Welcome to Jow Forums where we live in moms basement and do nothing every day. $1k would be a godsend.

Idiot, $1000 isn't enough for rent and utilities. If you ever had to pay your own bills you'd know that. It's not even enough for the bare minimum lifestyle. I know.

I feel great. Ironically my new boss is Jewish. I’m Persian but not Muslim. Guess you faggots were wrong. I’m an attorney btw so enjoy being losers here in pol. Islam is your enemy fucking idiots. KossKESH hamatoon

Depends on the region and a persons situation. I live way under $1,000 a month.

Get back to work goy! We need those tax shekels!!!

it's great, I get money, which I use to apply for loans, I now own a car and am steadily building credit. it feels great actually feeling like a contributive adult human and not like a stunted child anymore.

you can make 1000 a month work in a trailer park, or some apartment in a ghetto

I make 70k a year at 23 years of age doing like 4 hours of work every day. (civil engineer)

wtf do you eat on 12000

I own my own house outright. Total years taxes are under 2k. For a thousand bucks a month I could live pretty comfortably.

Imagine working and paying taxes so niggers and spics can get gibs to have shitskin babies to replace you.

#yangGangComfyGang2020

Move in with two friends.
1000 rent/utilities
500 food
1500 entertainment

Crab legs

we are neets and we want the money our countries are showering israel with. yang gang meme wars incoming. bleed the boomers dry and chase down the migapedes

Attached: yang5.jpg (1077x973, 88K)

Is your pimp a fair man ?

wish i was COMPED

I'm a military welfare queen, so I know your feel OP, except I have plenty of cash and free healthcare any time I want free drugs.

Attached: 1484934187643.gif (200x200, 115K)

Pretty good. I’m a manager at a liquor store and have 3 & 1/2days off a week. I make $15 an hour just chilling all day and look forward to going to work to improve my charisma and exercise(my office is a weight room basically) or staying at home working on carpentry, cars, glass, metal, fine art, plumbing, electrical wiring, piano, guitar and programming in JS, Python and C++. Also I have a gf, friends, close family, and a German Shepard.

Do you own a house, or are you paying someone else's mortgage?

if yang wins (he won't) you'd still be making only $1200 (as his proposed UBI doesn't stack with pre-existing benefits) and your purchasing power would be lower because of inflation and VATs.

you fucking moron

Attached: 1512448323598.jpg (228x221, 8K)

It would cover my weed and alcohol expenses.

Attached: 819919EE-EB28-442F-9A98-6C06A47E2326.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Nope. Your benefits are capped. Sorry user. I also get neet bux. I know.