Reminder: suicide is the ultimate redpill

It's great. You don't have to deal with the Jews or the possibility of their pets walking over from the favelas and caving your head in with a metal pipe in the next few decades.

With suicide, you don't have to deal with this, just the sweet bliss of never having to watch your civilization go to shit.

As for me, I'm going to fuck hookers, do coke, and kill myself. Time to cross off our bucket lists.

Attached: doomsday pepe.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TBTP-EJI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uz6anwm47g
youtube.com/watch?v=vfAFPi89454
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

Attached: 1420679255394.jpg (544x544, 50K)

Cocaine is great the first time but big diminishing returns you just keep chasing that first high

fucking a hooker you might as well keep jerking off

now killing yourself...you may want to reconsider I don't know if death brings us all to our own personal eternity but if you are heading into it that way the programming might not be favorable

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TBTP-EJI

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uz6anwm47g
youtube.com/watch?v=vfAFPi89454

Attached: dead chad.png (4096x1836, 948K)

maybe we can team up

>I am weaker than Jews and the mutt legion they have
KYS

>1488
That's the spirit!

Attached: Adolph Hitler.jpg (639x794, 129K)

>Be 33
>make 86K a year
>have abs, train 4Xweek,
>epic diet

Hate myself too much from untreated depression and have never dated or felt a boob.

Got my Nembutal off the dank web and ready for action if things get any worse. The mundanity of the human condition is too much to bear.

whats stopping you?

Attached: 1546143523078.jpg (520x621, 60K)

Well, yeah...

But user, why kill yourself when there are still billionaires?

Liberals & trannies know the truth

Attached: blue-states-high-murder-rate.gif (905x723, 486K)

stop being a materialist cunt

No thanks, I'll stay in Montana far away from the fevala thx.

Yes, the perfect “red pill” that every red communist should take!

Do a flip faggot.

>suicide is the ultimate balckpill
Ftfy, don't get your pills confused user.

>Clinical Depression is the ultimate blackpill
Suicide is the ultimate bluepill. Blackpills are a journey not a destination.

Bump.

This.

Bump.

Suicide is bluepilled as fuck. It is possibly the ultimate bluepill. Maybe a black/blue pill so Navy-blue pill? Girls will literally laugh about you and look down on you. You will be forgotten within a month... Nay... a fucking week.
Go out like a real hero, exposing the truth.

Attached: how to die.jpg (858x1218, 299K)

I don’t be alive you

Bump.

Bump.

Suicide is the ultimate bluepill, especially if your white.

The kikes literally have graphs of the white suicide rate and the percentages of population decline hanging on their office walls. They want you to be miserable so that you kill yourself. So you have to live to spite them.

If you insist on leaving this world, then you mine aswell mcveigh the fed or take out the mega kikes in power. Just hanging yourself in your basement is weak.

Plan S is never the solution. God bless to all my brothers on here. You are loved. In b4 faggot.

Bump.

If you think you don’t have control over your own life, maybe you are that retarded

Its only the ultimate redpill, if you take at least 1 jew with you.

Bump.

fpbp based yugioh poster