MAGA and YangGang: A momentary ceasefire

Hear me out.

This preliminary skirmish could deny Yang the primary victory. What Democratic candidate are you comfortable with facing Trump with a chance to win?

To the Yangs, at what cost do you want to alienate those who see Trump as their backup plan if Yang loses the primary? At this point, your base needs as much support as it can get.

I call for a momentary ceasefire of memetic warfare engaging in directed attacks towards each other's camp until the Democratic primary announces a candidate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_and_dragon
youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Hear me out.
No. Yang must be destroyed. His masters must be destroyed. And I'm not even a trump supporter.

Who are his masters?

Attached: yang delete.jpg (600x686, 61K)

stay on discord

Why are you mad at Yang. Is it cause he's chinese?

Yang fags blew their load to fast. You got enthusiastic and couldn't help but spam threads. Jow Forums's immune system went up, and you guys didn't have answers for basic shit. A for effort, D for impact

>This preliminary skirmish could deny Yang the primary victory.

Good... now fuck off, communist.

There can be no peace for zionist traitors and those who defend and promote them. Yang is our best hope. Those who would say otherwise are delusional. Why are you here if you tow the party line and defend Zion Don so vehemently? It is because you are too stupid to admit you were duped and fell for memes and propaganda, you are the worst shills.

The tech junkie billionaires like Peter Thiel and Elon Musk. The sort that want cyberpunk to be real. But everyone being poor isn't cool just because there are neon signs in chinese.

It's because he's evil.

I just want you faggots to confine yourselves into /ygg/ and for that noodley faggot Yinyin to admit he's a faggot.

Attached: dragon energy.png (660x533, 166K)

the problem with this is that he's the only serious threat to Trump and Qshner bots are panicking

this is a Jow Forums board. anybody who thinks he can beat someone who's offering 1000 neetbux a month is delusionnal or a the_donald transplant from 2016. pretty sure the move from trump to yang will be confirmed over time, as it was from ron paul to trump

He isn't a threat. We just want you guys to
>STOP
>FUCKING
>SPAMMING

The point still stands: If not Yang, who do you want to win the Democratic primary with a chance to beat Trump?

REMINDER:
Yang is polling at

I was under the impression we were giving yang the garrison treatment.Are there unironic supporters out there?

Yang can't win the primary you idiot, he needs DEMOCRAT votes.

Democrats will never vote for him especially after you morons associated him with the alt-right.

If you're going to shill for a spoiler, I would do Kamala. Identity politics will put her in the ground and her campaign will be like an even worse Hillary.

Attached: 2usJ8E8.png (579x413, 41K)

Remember when Coulter got laughed at on Maher for saying Donald Trump would win 2016?

THIS

Yang will never win. You need to shill for someone who has a chance.

Attached: 1552187217772.png (450x440, 86K)

Yang is an uncharismatic chink who nobody even knows.

Trump is a billionaire reality TV star.

They are nothing alike and if you believe you can copy his campaign you are stupid as fuck.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_and_dragon
>ceasefire
it's a trap

>What Democratic candidate are you comfortable with facing Trump with a chance to win?
Harris. She is not only a strong woman, but has a great tan. I think she would win the primary, so that we will know for sure if the USA is racist AND sexist. If she loses, it only confirms that we need to disband the party, and start over. Its do or die my fellow democrats.

Post some Yang Babes and I'll consider it.

You won't stay mad forever, cuck

Attached: 1552168901612.jpg (1228x1496, 282K)

This desu. The dumb chink has 0% in polls, he won't get anywhere near the nomination.

I want a thousand dollars vote plz

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

youtu.be/OlpN8OlozNs

Attached: 1551940341008.jpg (1017x781, 160K)

Yang is just a meme, dude. Trump is a Zionist. Dont take this shit seriously.

Yang won't do shit

Attached: yang progress.png (972x1176, 689K)