Late in life mothers

A friendly reminder that we are witnessing a staggering amount of women in their late thirties and forties trying to reproduce.

They are not only at extremely high risk for vectoring failure and gestational/ genetic problems but this greatly affects the overall genetic vitality of offspring.

These women are delusional and maniacal. This used to be cliche and a rare instance and most people in society would feel bad for them. But unfortunately this has become the new Norm especially in areas like New York City. This kind of behavior needs to stop and most of all social media and the media and general need to stop validating their terrible decisions.

Attached: 1551966542171.jpg (1080x1038, 586K)

prepare for 60% autism rates

>Why are the autism rates raising?

It's all so tiresome.

Wiss somebody wife this young lady?

Attached: 1547479392751.jpg (1080x2220, 821K)

So am I going to have to start supporting abortion now?

Attached: 1521298739767.jpg (580x435, 33K)

I look forward to Jow Forums growing.

the numbers are only going to increase too, significantly

Attached: 30.jpg (2223x4606, 3.7M)

>Uh oh, I was working on my career and screwing rich men for 20 years but ignored my biological drive to reproduce. Inject me with fertility drugs now. I can't wait to be 70 at my child's wedding!

Attached: 1551966693893.jpg (1080x2220, 676K)

I only fuck sex robots, so I'm unfamiliar with the format of your gay dating app. Is it saying she's 21 years old? She has some offroad miles.

Or just cats. I don't think any self respecting man would try for their first with a woman over the age of 35.

Yep. My mother had me at 39. I have Asperger's. Thanks Mom! I guess it was worth saving money for a big house with rooms we don't use huh?

The young man looking at this through the context of what modern women have become finds this hilarious.
The young man that wants to raise white children someday is deeply saddened.

Attached: 1552184553642.jpg (1024x899, 104K)

As a little girl, i was told by every adult in my life not to become a mommy too soon. Puberty comes and it intensifies. Zero maternal instincts because being mommy must be really bad.

>aspergers
superhuman ass nigga

Oh no, I spent my most fertile years roasting away in Manhattan. Time to move upstate and settle down.

Attached: 1547478501423.jpg (1080x2220, 450K)

Attached: 1541802134170.jpg (593x423, 39K)

Kids with old rich parents have it made desu

God damn kek

likewise m8

lmao

Attached: genc.jpg (1400x2741, 1.54M)

Hordes of single mothers and cool wine aunts creating hordes of betas that aren't good enough for future single mothers and cool wine aunts. This will continue happening as more women earn higher wages, demand more privileges for them, and less for men, and more failing, and even successful men opting out of the system. Female mating preferences and civilization are simply not compatible, one or the other has to go, and society decided that civilization is the one that has to go.

>39 years old
>When I grow ud
This is just sad

You definitely should not just marry the first retard you meet at 18 no matter what the larping autists on here would have you believe. As with anything else there is a delicate balance.

you'd be surprised at the level of beta most people are operating at now

>a generation of cunts that watched Sex in the City and Friends when they were young adults are now genetic dead ends
These shows taught women that you can be a happy roastie in your 30s by screwing urbanites. The truth is rich guys don't want you past age 27 except for a cheap last minuet hump. The producers for this show should be executed.

Attached: MV5BNGEyNDRjM2QtY2VlYy00OWRhLWI4N2UtZTM4NDc0MGM0YzBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 163K)

Here's the kicker. They still get 1000's of messages from desperate men.

Who will be rejected because they are not good enough for them.

Same for me except my mother was 41 or 42.

Down syndrome bingo is a fun game to play. The longer you wait, the higher chance of having a downie kid.

Attached: 1551972256900.jpg (752x293, 48K)

Attached: 1523933310170.gif (200x150, 635K)

Men who are looking at second or third marriages maybe. These cunts are childless at age 40. What a messed up society we live in.

A 50 year old woman with down syndrome has higher sexual market value than a 20 year man with a none beautiful face and that's not 6 feet tall. There's a reason every single society that has ever left a trace of civilization was not gynocentric. Gynocentrism, and the freedom for women to enact their hypergamous desires has always coincided with societal collapse.

That nigger is funny

Attached: 9109FE2E-D11D-4F4C-9803-58C647BCE73C.jpg (556x675, 100K)

Attached: 1539388770601.jpg (866x838, 161K)

You know, I think that's why Abrahamic religions are so successful. You need to throw women under the bus by making them breeding machines. Cunts won't reproduce in time when left on their own.

I just com in pussy now
A lot of these women on tinder look very used up by time they are 35.

My mom had me at 26 and my brother at 21. He came out perfect. I came out premature, partial face paralysis and have aspergers.

Not fair.

I'm biased but here's my 0.02 shekels.
Mother was 40 when she had me and Father was 60. Mother refused to get ultrasound as she was going to keep me no matter what. Turned out fine; 160 iq, and 6'1 despite father being 5'9. That being said, I probably won the lottery, and in most cases it doesn't end that well.

This tinder picture makes me horny

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12-08-15-28.png (717x1233, 1.08M)

>have a social "life"
>travel extensivly
>have a career, especially something that takes YEARS to study
>your special! dont settle for less!!

age 38+ cruising dating apps , Yooof!

Its Thought Disorder not ASS_BURGERS

I’d fuck her.

The thing people don't understand is, denying women their women sexual degenercy does not actually make them miserable. Women are happy if they're told they're happy by the society. Women will never, ever go against majority accepted societal norms. Their happiness and sexuality can be fully fulfilled even when they're controlled. Men's sexuality is impossible to fulfill in a free market, because women are by design made to reject over 50% of all men. Right now we're at the very absolute opposite of the traditional civilization. It's male sexuality that's being reigned by society. Males MUST be productive and docile, but have no expectations of reproducing. These are literally the founding pillars of civilization, the only reason men stopped killing each other over women long enough to build anything, was the guarantee of passing on their genes, or at least the facade of such. Now even that facade isn't being maintained, and they're operating strictly through shaming tactics. Even in society's effected by this the worst (Japan) haven't had a high enough drop out rate from men to see a change, so we're in in this for the long run. A peaceful resolution to this problem isn't possible, men must get violent to see change.

>160 iq
lol no

Attached: 51.png (316x246, 59K)

>prepare for 60% autism rates
Jow Forums will be unstoppable

Attached: 1520384341060.jpg (431x427, 137K)

Kek off-road miles. Is that like dog years.

None of the above are traits attractive to men. And when she finally ends up being a dried up how that nobody wants, instead of acknowledging her mistake, she'll perpetuate this behavior by telling the future generations of girls that's this is the way to go for a woman.

That story makes me feel like Matthew. Hold me, user.;_;

based black man

Yes. Dick is measured in miles with these roasties.

Attached: 19a0bc_5514543.jpg (2048x1888, 480K)

>sudden realization
>51

The prophecy is willed. Kek these digits. All will be fulfilled.

gee i wonder what kind of men hit on those ugly old used up roasties...

Attached: 1551808593769.jpg (799x600, 125K)

I'm a 40 year old guy Who only meets up with 18 to 25 year olds on Tinder.

Women my age are too old to breed with.

I just impregnated my 21 year old girlfriend..

>only way to have kids is to birth them
do you faggots know about adoption?

>Lube on table in the background

based

Are you man enough?

Attached: IMG_0771.png (1125x2436, 3.49M)

>pregnancies out of wedlock
Marry here you degenerate.

I'd only adopt kids if it was friends or family's
Adopting nigger or spic baby's is not good for white family's.

Yes, but these men only want to fuck them not marry and have children.
Women are the gatekeepers to sex and men are the gatekeepers to marriage.

Attached: 1550993806021.jpg (3564x2097, 2.11M)

Take off your proxy, leafnigger.

I'd probaly take her up on that offer take her out to eat then pay her a hundred dollars to sit on my face and fuck her in the pussy.

Holy fuck we need a gassing.

Attached: 256d9edanjg21.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

>I would like to meet somebody that's kinda willing to be a sugar daddy to me
They don't even have shame anymore

Not canadian

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-13-16-19-29.png (708x1225, 948K)

fuck no...thats a bucket full of shit waiting to happen

you date until birth, she "demonstrates" in court that you provided any sort of care for her and now youre on the hook for that child support

Not too bad. Show the rest of the profile

Cool, you'll only be paying child support until you're 59.

>and men are the gatekeepers to marriage.
And they're catching on to that. They have already made marriage have absolutely no redeeming qualities for a man. Now they need to work on forcing it on men. First, they rely on the good old shame and ridicule, can never go wrong with the classics. Then once that isn't getting them the number of suckers they need, they start bringing in the big guns. Expect a single male tax soon, and once that fails to either pass, or convince men to beta buck, you'll be seeing some really grim measures.

Barf, I hope they are shamed in whatever exists after death for their actions here.

26?

That old bag. How care she.

>nurse
>holds dog like child
The memes just write themselves

Honestly it is our fault.
No way was I even thinking about marriage at age 21, when you should be looking

I just screenshots a few with dogs
I don't even have a tinder anymore
But Tom Brady could run a sexually obstacle course on Twitter if he wanted to.

>women go first, cuckiboi.
>using this cuck app

I'm not worried about that
I make good money
Plus I'm happy I knocked up a sexy 21 year old at age 40.

Where do you meet them?

>100 thrusts per session

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 08.57.08.png (232x227, 114K)

Sign of the times young people can't afford a kid

I met her at a family dollar store
She was flirting with me in line.

Im also 6 feet and thin and look about 29-30 so she probaly only thought I was 10 years older instead of 19.

How’s that extra chromosome working out for you?
Some white women cant have children but can still help the white race by raising white kids whose parents get mangled in a car wreck.

You fucking faggot, it means she's willing to settle and raise your kids you had with Stacy. It's like having a live I maid that you get to fuck and never have to pay.

sugar daddy basically means she's a well kept whore right?

I usually meet tinder dates at a Starbucks since its cheaper just to buy two cups of coffee and see if you can fuck the girl.

Men and women are different in this regard. A man has an extra 7 to 10 years to wait to get married. Women have their biological clock ticking from the day they get their first period. After 27 you really have to get married soon and after 35 it's hopeless.

>mfw MGTOW

Enjoy the roasties, lads.

Attached: 1551534246185.jpg (620x387, 57K)

Nothing wrong with white couple adopting white children in just sick of seeing white couples with nigglits.

The court never gives the man the kids.

White girls fuck dogs

Haha you have assburgers

Wife is 38.

My brother just told me his kids on the spectrum (his wife had my newphews at 27? Second kid)

Should we try to have kids or just throw our money at my nieces and newphews?

Attached: 53253051_2467281630168857_8331910776675631104_n.jpg (881x960, 43K)

>men
>uses picture of a woman

Yes
But she kept up her looks for a older sugar daddy type.

I suspect this is how all the great civilizations fell. At least it’s not a mystery anymore.

>be me
>psychopath
>marry her and raise daughter
>grooms daughter
>dump her ass and move to Alabama with my 14 year old bride

On the other hand, when that society collapses, the few remaining alpha males will take over.

Your sons and grandsons will have harems.

You fucked up mate. My mom waited until her late 30s to have kids. I have 2 dead siblings and I myself have Asperger's.

2 dogs fucking

If the daughter is not genetically related to you it's fair breeding material

Don't fuck you own biological daughter