So basically when it goes off, it's a signal to cops to stay away and other ummah homies to join in the gangbang?

So basically when it goes off, it's a signal to cops to stay away and other ummah homies to join in the gangbang?

Attached: 7347435.png (718x670, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/gop-bill-defunds-schools-that-ban-the-american-flag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no matter how many anti-rape-pants they wear, i still get of rubbing their pussies and feeling how they get wet. Later the memory is nice fapping material
t. muhammad

look at that fat vag

>fat vag
you mean feminine benis.

Europe is such a shithole

Not just fat, but unevenly lumpy. Wtf is going on there?

>its got to work this time

Attached: !communism1.png (1572x702, 262K)

>anti-rape undergarments
I dont know why more roasties dont wear diapers

Attached: f10829aae5ba62586729adb9f2bdaf00.jpg (550x720, 58K)

Germans are too cucked to protect their own women, how pathetic. We should have finished the job in 1945 and Dresdened their whole country.

>yurop bad america good

Attached: 1548642282310.png (714x656, 78K)

>Be German
>Get raped
>Rape alarm pants go off
>Get arrested for giving those poor Somali teens tinnitus

Attached: Please.jpg (465x640, 46K)

>Alarm
So that all the muslims near by can come and join the fun?

Imagine raping the shit out of this woman before decapitating her and raping her body again just to see what it feels to fuck a corpse. Man, Muslims sure do live the good life when you think about it.

they are truly delusional

Attached: 1453640524499.jpg (812x531, 103K)

>A New Market Was Created
Based immigration. Thank god the corporations and billionaires we protect from taxes are able to lobby our Government for such people.

name one thing europe has above america

Attached: BURGERED.jpg (300x250, 17K)

Percentage of being white.

the USSR was the most prosperous period in Russian history. GDP halved after the collapse of the soviet union. Read a book trumpcuck

Kek. If shitskins were any smarter, they would rape, design and sell anti-rape devices and then rape some more. Thank god shitskin Jew hybrids aren't all that common.

infant mortality, prevalence of HIV, literacy rate. We do not house the Kardashians.

europoids aren't white, try again
>dead nigger babies
>dead nigger adults
>read muh jew books
pathetic, try again

what is a "cultural enricher" ?

>GDP
cool, California's GDP is super high too

play your cards right and you might never have to find out

Kek

that looks like some grade a foopa (sp?)

Thousand year old castles?
Heck even the house I grew up in predates your Petri dish of a country

Maybe if she didn't wear those revealing pants she wouldn't have to worry so much about being raped

>europoids are this primitive
Americans have actual technology, and don't use "castles" anymore.

>millions and millions executed
>intentional famines
>gulags
>routine kidnapping torture and murder of civilians by nkvd/kgb/whathaveyou
>lel we got to space first
Such prosperity.

Attached: 1534346672620.jpg (413x395, 79K)

fucking hell T H I C C

>Rape Alarm Jammer
>Another Market was created
ahahahahha

checked and shrecked
these are trips of truth

Attached: 1551675501712.jpg (458x390, 48K)

it's part of the garment you 1iq niggers

>set off rape pants for fun
>this becomes a new game
>women get embarrassed because they are stuck walking around with screaming underwear
>some simply stop wearing them
>people start ignoring rape alarm in the same way they ignore car alarms

Attached: european diversity.jpg (879x1024, 164K)

We don't let our grandma die of cancer, because we can't afford it

>t. town rapist

Attached: 1545253824420.jpg (528x495, 30K)

>women KEEP speaking out
>women KEEP voting the same way

>worshiping your (((boomers)))
no wonder europe is in such a gutter

a foreskin
look whos talking

Attached: 1500388455699.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

the other day i heard shouts of help from a woman and shrieking as well ass two men heard taking her away we just ignored it collectivly

i mean we were like wtf but there is no way im going out there to help some random bitch im sorry

Attached: 1545773312893.gif (200x200, 1.78M)

Foreigners who get imported to Europe as part of a ethnic cleansing program against Indo-Europeans (Whites).

They have a tendency to commit aggressive crimes like rape, typically targeting the women of whatever European host nation they have been imported into. The rape problem is largely surpressed, downplayed, or even ignored by authorities and the media.

Attached: 6ABBF22E-A6FA-4BDE-9EEA-A1ED5632E95D.jpg (598x617, 100K)

wait boomers are jews now? when did that happen

Pâté. Its delicious and America doesnt have it in the quantity or quality Europe does and thats sad.

We got guns and are legally protected to defend ourselves though so I guess thats a fair trade.

Attached: 002d2ce0a2f676bcdf284fc1a0bddf4cda13d674a923868769cd74e6cad7e858.jpg (450x549, 39K)

You live in cardboard houses, come on man, try again.

>pants come off
>signal is transmitted to the police
>they arrive immediately
>in the mean time no rape takes place

my man

Majority white population

>trying to find solutions for the symptoms rather than the cause

Christianity is just a word for your burgers
Thats the reason for your downfall

>womens
fucking brainlet cunt can't even spell

>USSR
Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
>RUSSIA
Russia
Do you see why the gdp might have shrunk a bit you commie moron?

America doesn't have the same sort of cafe' culture that Europe does, but drinks in the US are cheap as fuck.

Life expectancy

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30 million illegals is OK
>Being 52% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>40 million interracial marriages is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3+ billion per year to Israel is OK
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
>losing wars repeatedly to Third World countries is OK
>electing Somali Muslims to Congress is OK
>having official NYPD Sharia patrols in New York City is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton got a massive majority of votes is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>losing control of entire cities to BLM rioters is OK
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
>making it legal to give other people AIDS is OK
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
>making it a crime to smile at an Indian is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Attached: 2FEF700D-9059-4E2F-A507-79DA70122DF2.jpg (323x326, 14K)

Back to chastity belts...

Never heard of that stuff. But the rape prevention method of inserting a little can-thing with spikes in it into the vagina for the rapist to thrust into sounds like more fun.

what if she was a chosen? Its hard to expect from a jew to be courageous but you should try sometimes.

nice brainlet memes
the soviet system was state capitalism, not communism
the only system that approached communism in the 20th century was germany
also the united states has never been a capitalist country, economically or ideologically
you wont believe me or probably even do some basic research but hey
just planting seeds of knowledge, hopefully some will grow

Castles will be useful once it all breaks down. I live 200 yards from an intact one and know a way in too.

I'll be taking it over.

How do you plan to defend yourself against Russia when the US leaves NATO?

hahha fuck, I remembered that shit was funny af, do you have the greentext saved by any chance?

it was so prosperous it needed US gibs to survive

Most likely a shiksa human trafficking victim.

Just fuck off already. We don’t need you or your pet brownies.

seething serb

ofc

When we leave NATO, you will have to start spending 6% GDP on defense and a lot of that "free" shit will disappear. That, and rapefugees will have become a net drains on your economy.

your fucking stupid. noone will trade with each other when everybody wants to get rich and do nothing and pay someone so i can lay around and live without worrying about stupid shit. since i invent and your a dumb nigger who needs to eat. so you grow what enough food for yourself out in the wild

and thats communism?
your a stupid nigger, and you cant explain communism cause your stupid, all communists are stupid.

Attached: moon man.jpg (259x194, 12K)

>But the rape prevention method of inserting a little can-thing with spikes in it into the vagina for the rapist to thrust into sounds like more fun

How to turn a rape into a murder. Africans of every variety are know and proven to be violent vindictive savages.

Attached: truth about blacks.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
That was Germany with the Frankfurt school and the rest of Europe with their Marxist thoughts.
>putting niggers on your money is OK
Never happened.
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
Bretty sure Trump has either challenged that or done away with the program entirely. I know he scrapped the school one.
>fighting wars to suit the Saudis and Israelis is OK
Implying Europeans are dragged into the same wars.
>electing Somali Muslims to Congress is OK
There are parts of Europe that have this very same problem
>having official NYPD Sharia patrols in New York City is OK
Europe is literally implementing Sharia courts
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexican illegals is OK
washingtonexaminer.com/gop-bill-defunds-schools-that-ban-the-american-flag
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
BLM is over.
>making it a crime to misgender someone is OK
Thats Canada and Europe mate.
>jailing someone for 15 years for putting bacon in a mosque is OK
Same problems in Europe
>destroying historic monuments because they hurt niggers' feeling is OK
Same is going on in Europe as well as attacking universities because the curriculum is "too white"
>making it a crime to smile at an Indian is OK
That kid is going to win a multi million dollar lawsuit and will likely re-shape libel and slander laws.

I'll never understand this constant one-up shit between the States and Europe. The entire west is being assailed with this shit but lets bicker over the little things we still have to feel better about our tragic situations.

It is only rape if hes ugly

How does it feel to be such a faggit that you need to import a Mexican 2000 miles to defend your country?

That's good tho. Europeans will finally bash the browns without the US there enforcing the globohomo agenda.

that would make a good movie. the people the viewers would self-associate with would be the ones being BTFO

Well I guess it would be nice
If I could touch your body

Attached: gettyimages-517647042-612x612.jpg (612x612, 29K)

What trips? It ends in 4, and if the previous to last digits aren't repeating then it's a single.
Did you just get here today?

pfft we got disneyland
that has castles

The boomers are the actual Jews who were exiled and have been wandering the Earth sowing chaos among gentiles for centuries. You guys are imposters, and nothing more then a smoke screen to distract from those who are truely to blame. “The Jews” did not exist as of 60 years ago, and are part of an elaborate psych Op masterfully implimented by the British M16, and CIA. You are actually the descendants of Polish children who were captured by Allied forces during WWII, and brainwashed into believing they were Jews fleeing the NSDAP.

I’m sorry you had to hear this hear of all places Schlomo...

...or should I call you, Syzmon?

Attached: D971CD59-960D-4229-8388-3B317E928228.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Is being a muslim obligatory to rape with impunity in Germany or is not being white enough? Asking for a friend.

You should have joined them you absolute retard, that era was the genocide of all good, strong Germans

Attached: based redpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Would have been cheaper to vote for AfD.

>Niggers
>Not ugly

Pick one.

>t. muhammad
Yeah... No. Only cuckes whites would feel like rubbing a girl's pussy and then fapping to the memory is acceptable. Muslims are alpha males that require to conquer virgin german girls completely, no half measures.

>US leaves NATO

Pussy mentality for a pussy country lmao. You fags would pull out of a real war so fast. Only thing you can fight is farmers, and you even suck at that.

Shut up before everyone points out your flag, you know whats happening in April.

Yes yes, not true communism, but it will work one day!

Faggot
Even if we get to the technological level of development that allows it. We still aren't developed enough As the society, As the wittgwnste said once - even if every technical problem is fixed, the aspect of life itself will not even be touched.

Fucking Americans and their communist dream. McCarthy was right.

Attached: 1543979432689.jpg (612x344, 28K)

No one gives a fook about mine I see

Well, correct, but personally I find it hard to check digits of those posts that I see as false.
I mean, do you truly believe that anything will change if the US pulls out? Come on.
Just, everything is doomed, or at least that's what I'm confident in. Because we're all owned by the same (((scum))) either way.

Stupid fucking new Jew

Based yid

Attached: town rapist.jpg (1898x1346, 484K)

gracias hombre

Well, I see a good chance that if US pulls out AND the bases are dismantled (then the diplomatic pressure they can exert dissipates) the entirety of europe will go hard right within a year.A lot of Jewish power is intertwined with the US. Whether a rw europe converts the EU or smashes it, doesn't matter, Deportations will ratchet up and everyone will be forced to militarise. May even see a revitalization in many industries. Russia and europe will become close.
It's the UK has it the worst, continentals have a way out, we don't. US still wants our strategic posistion and our jewish finance and we need theirs.

A nigger

The other way around, the only thing we are good at killing tanks in the open. We suck at COIN. Where as you guys have no living memory of what war looks like

Attached: fire_force_3_1200.jpg (1200x825, 215K)