Guys.... it’s working!

Attached: 9C484CB5-1899-43A3-BE65-7025828A02F0.jpg (1242x1575, 1.4M)

>more legal immigrants than ever
-- President Donald Trump

>we need mass immigrati-

“Legal immigrants” is code for white immigrants who don’t rape and steal as a way of showing gratitude.

Attached: 247448F9-46B8-4E51-A5EF-DE44EC1D11F2.jpg (550x448, 65K)

>Immigrant farmworkers
>Easily replaced with machines
This kind of stuff is basically an admission that the illegal immigrants are slave labor.

>It's code words guys! #TrustThePlan #QAnon #ActivateSessions
You fucking niggers will be sitting in 2024, talking about "drops", when President Kamala Harris is rounding you up for castration.

So now we’ll have hordes of Mexicans laying around like niggers collecting welfare.

Luckily they can still cast a vote.

They aren't just slave labor though, they're your demographic replacements. They are complacent, dumb, and vote the right way.

If that was the case he wouldn't expand h1-b visas. ANZ have e-3 visas and I assume Europe has their own one.

Most of these spics aren't even farming. They work as minimum wagies or day laborers.

may at one point but it really means beaner chain migrants, poos, chinks and refugees.

>“Legal immigrants” is code for white immigrants
that's straight wishful thinking tho

Cool less human feces in the veggies

>“Legal immigrants” is code for white immigrants
yes.
all of europe will run here.
it's ridiculous actually.

Trump didn’t expand H1Bs. They are declining

>yet
You dropped that.

wait, what? I thought immigrants did the jobs we don't want to do. now they don't want those jobs and white people have to invent technology to do them, what the fuck are they doing?

Be califronia
Be constantly in drought
Be using harvest machines that unneccessarily use up water
>shiiiiiieeeeet

You'd need to give those illegals water too to keep them from dehydrating. They'll also be bathing and showering and need food (which costs yet more water to grow).
I'd say they break even at worst and might even save on water because you only need those harvesting machines in a specific time of the year

The "job" those people do is to keep wages low and vote Democrat.

>illegals
>bathing and showering
o i am laffin

Its because kike corporations prefer the status quo as they don't want to risk competing in a new field of automated farms.

I wish i could filter out the MAGA boomer posts, they're to sad to read.

Fake news. Immigrants aren't humans so robots aren't replacing anything.

If we had a way to filter out posts by which candidate they are in support of, this whole website would get better.

They're replacing you. In the voting booth, in the schools, on the waiting lists for government services. They're replacing YOU.