/htg/ - Hellenoturkism General #2

this general is for the discussion of hellenoturkism, the ideology that brought greece and turkey back together as brothers in arms. our countries had been natural allies before the intervention of the anglo and the serb tore us apart and made us fight.

as always, remember to honor our great leader and uniter, kemal ataturk, father of the turks and a hellene of salonica.
post pics of fez and discuss how we can retake europe.

Attached: fez_red_2.jpg (495x495, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turks are just Muslim Greeks

Retarded thread

SAGE

Hey, come on now, don't be like that.
We're all in this together Turk bro.

Attached: DefendKebab.jpg (2012x1192, 788K)

Turkey is whiter than Scandinavia

Attached: Welcome-to-Norway.jpg (980x735, 153K)

thank you for pointing out the similarities between us and the turks. once our kike shill governments are overthrown we might actually make progress with this.
I'm actually greek so I know first hand of your treason against us and bulgaria over 100 years ago, and even before that. you even created fyrom later on, what more reason should I need to hate you?

We have to teach the white devils the meaning of fear!

Attached: 1545590019164.jpg (720x478, 40K)

Can Albania join? :)

We're all part of the same Armenid master race, don't be so shortsighted Greek bro.

Attached: 1511023684134.png (742x418, 31K)

Fuck off shill nigger Jew. The only good Turk is a dead Turk! Fuck Islam Constantinople is Greek

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 221K)

The white devils shall fear the Ottomans once again! I swear it upon my Dinaric/Armenoid blood!

Attached: dinarid armenoid armenoide dinarico hither eastern race armenid armenido nexid nexido raza nexida.jp (379x464, 36K)

depends, will you ever stop unironically shilling for interventionist amerifats? it's fucking disgusting that you let them in our peninsula. but you're not that bad in comparison to your northern neighbor.
>betrays everyone on every side even worse than the jews
>b-but we're bros right guize?
no. fuck off.
>Fuck Islam
you let religious differences get in the way of a much more important goal.
>Constantinople is Greek
and greeks are brothers with the turks, therefore its theirs too. I don't see the problem here. much better than letting the russians or the anglos hold it.

Greek-American here. Son of two immigrants from around Lamia. I've done some research. There's a very good chance that I have some Arvanite blood on my father's side. He's actually from Domokos. Our last name could easily be made into a common Albanian name by changing the last letter. My father's side of the family has relatively dark skin. I have cousins who would not look out of place in Pakistan. My mom's family is from further up in the mountains, closer to Karpenisi than Lamia, but her own father's origins come from Arkadia. Her mother was a Sarakatsana who was born and grew up in the village, but I suspect her origins are likely from Northern Greece. From the Sarakatsani communities of Xanthi, Drama, or maybe even Bulgaria.

I still consider myself to be 100% Greek, but not "pure" Greek, as I am not sure such a concept is even possible. Am I gonna be okay, Greek-bros? Am I a fucking mutt?

Attached: 1546127588124.jpg (421x421, 28K)

disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=MgNkJfTfHa4

based and redpiled thread bump!

Attached: ulan.png (742x418, 28K)

armenoids are asian.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

t.mutt

Based brethren

Attached: KARABOGA.jpg (997x700, 291K)

Attached: turk1.gif (240x184, 138K)

based

Attached: rasialpurity.jpg (997x700, 289K)

Sage

Σάλτα γαμήσου τουρkόσπορε

>abloo abloo
τι να σου πω, αν σοβαρά προτιμάς να συμμαχήσεις με τους μασόνους απ'οτι με τα αδέρφια μας απο δίπλα είσαι ελεύθερος να φας όσες πούτσες θέλεις. (((δημοkρατία))) έχουμε άλλωστε.