Mandatory conscription

Do you support mandatory conscription so long as your nation remains neutral?

Attached: militarydraft1.jpg (907x509, 156K)

no, its way too authoritarian

No. Too many trannies. Nobody wants to be around that garbage. If the army banned gays i would have joined and did service.

No, the founders would have kicked your maga hat wearing ass

Pretty sure there was conscription during the Revolution and I know that Madison used conscription during the War of 1812. The US has a history of not liking conscription but so long as our nation is neutral and not sucking Israeli cock I'd be okay with it. We probably need it anyway considering the obesity rate

>let’s make our government so powerful you’re forced to fight in its military!

Attached: 9A53B7CB-73F9-466A-8782-F55885FD44A1.jpg (79x125, 2K)

>Do you support mandatory conscription so long as your nation remains neutral?

No
I do support a mandatory national training regiment that's even harsher than normal boot camp with follow up training through the years until 35

>What is reading comprehension
I literally said, TWICE, so long as the nation is neutral. Neutral like Switzerland or Sweden and not sucking Israeli cock. You don't see the Swiss, Finns, or Austrians up in arms about mandatory conscription, in fact they always vote to keep it.

Go die already you boomer fuck

What a petulant child you are

Bump

I'm not understanding the point of this post. Are you asking if I'd support conscription in exchange for guaranteed neutrality? If that's the case, ABSOLUTELY.

Don't care. A passive no.

I did 12 months when I was 18.

I'm asking if the United States added a neutrality Amendment would you then support mandatory conscription?

>hrough the years until 35
Too high. The mortality and medical leave would make it a waste of resources and training.

Conscription is slavery

I wasn't sure if you meant "would YOU allow yourself to be conscripted in exchange for neutrality". Either way, yeah absolutely. Foreign entanglements aren't bringing us anything. We're building roads and shit in ME and I can't get a pothole on my street filled because of budgets.

Mandatory conscription forcing dirty niggers to have to go through some time of formalized training and induction so they're not complete animals is a plus as well. Same with numale sjw highschoolers getting a little dose of constructive discomfort.

The Swiss do it
I'm going off memory here so don't crucify me
After their equivalent of high school all able bodied Swiss men spend something like 6-8 months training.
Until 30 every 2 years they go back for a few weeks to keep their training fresh
After 30 until 40 or 45 it becomes much more infrequent. Every couple years they do a week
I think that is more than reasonable.
Seeing how fucking fat a huge portion of this country is we need it. It would also beat the soi out of many of the bugman faggots we have in urban areas.

>Do you support mandatory conscription so long as your nation remains neutral?
I support it in an all-White, pro-White country. 2 years of service for the men and then they stay in the reserves until they're 50.

It would be necessary because there'd have to be huge, well trained army to protect against Jewish incursion.

Yes, ought to be a condition for full citizenship and getting the right to vote

No, conscription should be illegal. Citizenship should only be available to those who chose too, and completed a tour of federal service. Service which must have a high chance of death to make it meaningful.

Service Guarantees Citizenship

Attached: 1519164790465.jpg (562x600, 33K)

Hell no.
Nobody deserves to go through that shit.

t. has been a conscript

>Service Guarantees Citizenship
Hope you enjoy all the spics

Fuck no. The government exists to serve the people, but the people don't exist to support the government. Especially so when I may or may not support the politician(s) making the decision to go to war.

>Especially so when I may or may not support the politician(s) making the decision to go to war.

Do you even read nigger?

I support the military turning into a whites-only institution

>I support the military turning into a whites-only institution
Will only happen in an all-White, pro-White nation. Which will never happen with the USA.

No, the US is a puppet state of Israel and forcing Americans to die for Israel (more so) is Orwellian.

>Service Guarantees Citizenship
No

Service should be one of the many prerequisites to voting

They should be

120 IQ
Children
Ownership of land free and clear (not ownership of a (((mortgage))))
Completed mandatory national training without issue
Passed a test that's a bit harder than our current naturalization test

If you want to keep women and browns from voting without explicitly doing so, this is how. Technically by their standards anybody can accomplish this. We all know that 90%+ of the people that meet these requirements will be fuckingwhitemales.jpg

This. Although it should only be earned after a set amount of time with no slack/privileges given to any individual, especially women.

Attached: Finally.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

The US is not neutral and even if it was you can't assure it will remain that way.

That's right: people who don't serve should never be full citizens, and certainly shouldn't have any political power whatsoever.

Only because the instruments of power are no longer White-dominated
I'll try this again.
>I support the military turning into a white dominated institution

I think women should learn the basics of shootingl. What would do society more good is give them a version of training that teaches them how to homestead and keep their family self sufficient in times of crisis. Thots will get nothing out of running around in the woods and crying while a drill instructor is yelling at them. They will get something out of learning to can and preserve fruits and learning to be a homemaker in hard times.

Then when you go to find a gf she's not some clueless thot that can't make microwaved mac n cheese

Lol nür der österreicher versteht.
Meine familie kommt aus Landeck

Mis juhtus? Veebel tegi liiga kurja häält või?

Yes, even though my nation is cucked I am still for mandatory conscription because unlike Americans™ the only wars we have to fight is civil war or if someone attacks us.

Just wait Sven
You've already got a globo homo govt.
Don't be surprised when Schlmo comes callin for you to support some idiot burger war

Mandatory training, not conscription
If such a situation arises where someone attacks you, every man knows his role.

>>I support the military turning into a white dominated institution
Only way Whites can do that is through a White revolution.

Whites will never be allowed to do it constitutionally via voting.

Yeah, maybe the swiss model would fit better in this case though

These moments are super comfy

The military was 80k short last year

Use your imagination.

No idea what you just said, but I'm gonna assume you're inquiring about the reason behind my anti-conscription stance.

The main problem with conscription is that it's a senseless waste of resources. You're wasting an absolute shit-ton of time and money desperately trying to turn average joes into soldiers against their will and the results are meh-tier at best.
It's been proven over and over that conscripted cannon fodder always gets BTFO by professional troops when push comes to shove, so why even bother?

Yes, definitely. Our parliament recently revoked a law that said Jehovas witnesses are not exempt from doing military service or civilian service.

If the form of the incentive outweighed the negative aspect of having an outdated form of government conscription in 2019, yes. But like every rational thinker, no.

The republican army would like to have a word with you about epirus and carthage m8

>Whites will never be allowed to do it constitutionally via voting.
They certainly won't. That being said idk if we need a "revolution"
They very well might push us into a corner where that's the only option
They also might just lose control of everything because they got too many woke poc in congress who can't run the show properly. Whites will be the only responsible adults in the room left standing to pick up the pieces after the gibs payments run out and there's mass chimpouts nation wide.
We're living through cloward piven with nobody at the helm

>globo homo govt
No, Swedes are still very nationalistic in a perverse disturbing way. We Swedes are the good guys. Americans, Russians, NATO are all bad guys in the eyes of SJW Swedes. A lot non-SJW Swedes want to join NATO but almost no Swedish politician want that.

Apples and oranges, Bruce. Nobody has huge field battles anymore.

not even we like it
there are enough fitting people for a professional army. mandatory conscription at peace times just means you gotta keep retards in check and brilliant minds busy using the same mundane tasks
also, military training is outdated across the board, unnecessary cruel and it wastes an absolute shitton of money obviously. imagine the US increasing their military spending tenfold just to keep a ridiculous standing army afloat because conscription says so - thats not how you do war these days

The purpose of conscription is not to create an elite army, but to creaty an army to begin with.

Conscription would not make sense in a country with 300 million people, but it does in a state with 1.3 million situated next to a potential enemy. The point is to train a large part of the population to take up arms in a conflict situation.
Also:

>No idea what you just said

If you'd actually been a conscript you'd have some idea of what I said.

And:

>so why even bother?

You defeatist cuck.

>create an army to begin with

So why not have a small but dedicated all-professional force like most European countries do?

>So why not have a small but dedicated all-professional force like most European countries do?

What is the Scouts battalion? Our professionals equal the Latvian army in numbers. In times of conflict having 20k+ men you can mobilise will pose a bigger threat to the enemy than 3-5k professionals. If you'd actually paid attention in the service, you'd have figured these things out yourself. But I guess you spent the majority of it whining and complaining in a support company somewhere.

>not even we like it
Then why do you keep voting to keep it?

no, draft is unconstitutional anyways.

Also repeal voting for all, voting rights should be earned

Attached: 1503278536756.jpg (1177x793, 119K)