Apparently theres a

Sex tape of ed snowden and Chelsea manning floating around somewhere. Does anyone have the blockchain info?

Attached: 5522970ffa699a350cfdf456_a-edward-snowden-john-oliver.jpg (2035x1356, 763K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

think about something else that is odd. check the mouth of the trojan horse in your picture. How is it possible for a child to grow up in civilized country and never see a dentist? Notice citizenfour is compound word:
citi (bank) of zen (swastika worshiping) + f + our..

so in this regard snowden is important - he is just non state actor. His last name is probably used as part of larger narratives related to global thermonuclear WAR-ming. Think about the snowman coming to russia and being elected into post of government even though he speaks no russian. Another issue is that russia and USA are doing joint warfare operations.

Source?

Lel, drumpf btfo.

yes i have it stored in my btc wallet.

Noooooooooo. No. No...

IMO no he had a hot gf/waifu in Hawaii
if anything they would have had a threeway with assange or some other wikileaks associated person
maybe sarah harrison the lawyer who saved him from the russian airport terminal and got him asylum
she is a CIA lawyer who setup Assange

Well he joined to be special forces pretty young like 18 to 22, if I recall correctly, and maybe he didn't come from a wealthy family.
The no braces thing is VERY possible considering its somewhat of a class thing. Although yes most parents in the middle class do braces.
You're suggesting he isn't American? I would not be surprised.

citi-zen-f-our
I don't exactly follow but uh, hmmm....
laura poitras the documentary film maker who I think covered both snowden and wikileaks cannot be trusted
she's CIA or something of that sort

i'm suggesting that he has probably never been to america. his name is not snowden. he never worked for NSA. never stole any data. notice most of the data is just garbage generated for this purpose. he is just non state actor. No different than al bundy being married to children. It's about exploiting your good intentions. It's hard to tell whats up with these buttpirates sailing lulzboats. Strange.

I'm curious how that would occur. Bradley Manning was in prison and still considered himself a dude when Ed Snowden had to leave the country.

hmmmmm
you're saying his resume of Army training (breaking his femurs) then CIA then NSA contractor at Dell is all bogus?
I dunno man where are you getting this "never in the USA" thing?
I mean uh, he was in hawaii i'm pretty sure. he supposedly went to hacker conferences. but does anyone I know personally know him or seen him ever? no.
I think it was in the snowden movie which hacker conference he went to probably the german ones because that is where wikileaks started it was in the wikileaks movie
chaos computer club they call it
you could be right tell me more

he did some linux/tor meetup group shit, or it was called "crypto party" where you do like training on using crypto, get people setup, I think it was related to EFF or pirate party

yea I think it is bogus, Snowden has a woman and other than maybe the wikileaks lawyer Sarah Harrison I can't see there being a high profile threesome in the wikileaks orbit

Manning was getting groomed by Adrian Lamo its in the AOL/AIM chat logs released by Wired Magazine's Kevin Paulson (also a famous hacker)
Lamo is now dead but basically he was kinda grooming manning who was already talking about being trans which for those of you who don't know is a subset of faggotry and Lamo was a faggot who also happened to be a tranny chaser

Q predicted this

if there was a sex tape with manning I don't know who it would be
but the person who turned the chat logs over to Army CID and wired magazine, Adrian Lamo, was a tranny chaser who was kinda grooming manning also lying and saying their chats were confidential because he was both a journalist and an ordained minister so he had double legal protection against being compelled to testify
being a convicted and paroled hacker he did the only thing he felt he could do (he's also probably a victim of pedophilia who knows what his deal he was autistic and then got into prescription drugs and he died recently and he had a sticker on his abdomen that had the address of his "boss" at some stupid/spooky non-profit in DC called "PROJECT VIGILIANT" which seemed like some bullshit PR thing but who knows
it was a non-state actor op to take down wikileaks i think, project vigilant

You guys are schizophrenics and the bullshit conspiracies you come up with to star in your own detective movie clouds up any meaningful discussion on this board

are you trying to say laura poitras is a real identity and her little "documentary" is not a poison pill of fake news? It's the same yellow press oppression only catered to different audience. Men in black from tar budgets. Think about "intercept" operation. It's run by some sort of iranian who made his fortune paving roads for dealing in second hand silk. It doesn't mean he is "iranian" or from "iran". Maybe they intercepted something on ebay and hired snowded for the role of spokesperson, messenger, messiah, prophet, etc..

This guy gets it

I heard it was secretly stored on the blockchain. Maybe under a lady gaga file tag

Why not ask the person spreading the false rumours?

i've met someone who had sex with Laura, allegedly, its public knowledge if I recall correctly that they had a sexual relationship, not sure how it got outed but it was in the press where I read it, and I knew this other person, never met Laura but other people have
i believe they are "crisis actors" of a sort but more in a CIA operation way not a schizoid "never been to USA" way
they do most of their work illegally in the USA, thru hollywood, non-profits, any kind of social movement even hobby communities that serve a dual-purpose
there are plenty of real conspiracies but lets talk about them not some "these people don't exist" stuff
they exist but the media and other things show you they've been built up for a stage show
world stage
I'm not sure what the deal is with Assange he was probably MK ULTRA'd having grown up in a cult with a mom who sounds like a female indiana jones, allegedly
she encouraged her kids to get into computers and he was hacking NASA in the late 80s, assange

I found it! youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

Attached: computer-frustration-stock-photography_csp0241840.jpg (450x320, 20K)

i'm trying to follow your theory here... I get the first parts, but I don't get the last part...
maybe I get it, okay, I kind of see what you're alluding to even though it sounds crazy
eh its possible I guess

I mean what I always heard about Snowden was that he never left CIA and his job was to go work for NSA for 2-3 years and do this big betrayal that leaves NSA with bad press and some blowback and makes CIA look good and strong
then wikileaks helped snowden and wikileaks did all these CIA-is-badass leaks like Vault 7 which just showed off their cyber capability as being at parity with NSA
Snowden was part of the CIA's slandering of the sibling agency, the NSA
historically big rivalry there

nobody gives a shit about your "knowledge" that sounds like another testimony of jehovah witnesses, who on the other hand should be treated as one of the intelligence community network operations.

is it the sex comment? or the other comments? Normally I would not mention it but he says this person is fake. Also it was in the press I think I don't want to name the person and draw even more attention to the situation

okay thanks for red-piling me on JW being spooky
so you're saying the intercept and snowden were part of an smear job...? for CIA against NSA that is my understanding

You don't get it do you? There is no CIA and there is no NSA apart what you think there is thanks to all the knowledge your beautiful mind was capable to gather scouring through fake news and tabloids. You're imagining things. you're seeing things. Even if you're employed by NSA and CIA. Even if you have a badge.

>so you're saying the intercept and snowden were part of an smear job...? for CIA against NSA that is my understanding
i'm not saying anything. they performed "magic" trick or treating. So if you're not a MAGA magician and you're not fooled - you're deluded, since everyone supposed to be fooled even harry potter magicians.

Okay so what was the point of Snowden...? Help me understand since I'm way off according to you.
When you say buttpirates with lulzboats what are you talking about?
I'm just an user who basically is repeating what is from news and tabloids so yes you're right the information is probably bad

>When you say buttpirates with lulzboats what are you talking about?
i'm talking about rainbowlutionaries of the pervertariat. ANGLE club of CIA. you know the rainbow boys of tar budgets who love fishing and angling plenty of fish. At this point blame for 9/11 falls on the rainbows fight club of don't ask don't tell.

Attached: Untitled22 rainbow elephant scientists .jpg (822x562, 82K)

I'm re-reading your posts each, 2-3 times, and I'm still having a hard time understanding all of it.

okay I think I get you even without looking at the picture
but cool picture to sum it up
yea I agree with most of your posts here in the thread you're just very cryptic

Snowden is balls deep in a Russian swallow who does everything he wants for her government.
He wasn’t stupid

Attached: 69491DB8-4CE6-4246-9F87-272AAC91DF05.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

your writing style is hard to parse but you're using lots of funny metaphors
but yes what I have seen actually fits with what you are saying if I accept the fact that they're all hoaxing the majority of the situation which I do believe is quite possible, Snowden is some sort of hoax I do agree there

are you saying Snowden's hawaii waifu was a Russian agent?
I dunno user she seems pretty American to me
they're still together I'm pretty sure she moved to Russia shortly after Sarah Harrison supposedly negotiated for his asylum, Sarah Harrison being the CIA lawyer who also works for Assange

kek

yet your conclusion is wrong since it's a conclusion. you still have to look at snowden as not a hack who is skilled enough to play a hack convincingly. You know he is a borat. He is some sort of gay "nagger" from outerspace.

I hear Snowden really tears that cloaca up.

>You know he is a borat. He is some sort of gay "nagger" from outerspace.
so he's an anglo?

it isn't just because i'm a burger, it i also because he is being cryptic while referencing lots of different things