Your SA poster

youtu.be/UI15w_elV8A
This is my first video regarding South Africa.
If you want me to post regularly concerning the situation I will do so

Attached: safrica6.jpg (990x711, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/542761v1?rss=1
youtu.be/d1CEhST4_6s?t=5333
youtube.com/watch?v=2SATcOdxZu0
youtube.com/watch?v=xs5w8G6PWYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get outa there you fucking cuck and stop feeding these fucking kaffars.

Don't worry Krause I'm leaving soon

then why the fuck would you anounce that you would post regularly

Because soon means in about a year

you sound like the pussy guy who says he will wed his girl "in a year or so" so what you say doesn't mean anything.

Will you e-mail Fash The Nation and ask if you can upload the voortrekker report separately somewhere so more people can hear it?

good vid

Your ancestry is not good at all.

"The Afrikaner population of South Africa are the descendants of European colonists who started to colonize the Cape of Good Hope in the 1600's. In the early days of the colony, mixed unions between European males and non-European females gave rise to admixed children who later became incorporated into either the Afrikaner or the "Coloured" populations of South Africa. Ancestry, social class, culture, sex ratio and geographic structure affected admixture patterns and caused different ancestry and admixture patterns in Afrikaner and Coloured populations. The Afrikaner population has a predominant European composition, whereas the Coloured population has more diverse ancestries. Genealogical records estimated the non-European contributions into the Afrikaners to 5.5%-7.2%. To investigate the genetic ancestry of the Afrikaner population today (11-13 generations after initial colonization) we genotyped ~5 million genome-wide markers in 77 Afrikaner individuals and compared their genotypes to populations across the world to determine parental source populations and admixture proportions. We found that the majority of Afrikaner ancestry (average 95.3%) came from European populations (specifically northwestern European populations), but that almost all Afrikaners had admixture from non-Europeans. The non-European admixture originated mostly from people who were brought to South Africa as slaves and, to a lesser extent, from local Khoe-San groups."

biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/542761v1?rss=1

why the fuck would anyone want to hear it.
Fash the Nation is some bigbrained US politics theater commentary who the fuck even listens to this that is not a burger.

Ok my ancestry is shit. I admit it so don't shit up my thread

Fuck off cunt.
Boers are based.

The voortekker report?

A lot of people, and the Voortrekker report is a break they do sometimes where a South African runs through all of the recent farm attacks retard.

1:28:50 if it doesn't start automatically
youtu.be/d1CEhST4_6s?t=5333

see

Just leave and let the place die already. There's no point hanging around anymore.

I don't live in the country side so I can't be helpful.

If I started making update videos would you guys watch it? That's my concern right now. Do people want to see it?

>all of the recent farm attacks retard.
WHO GIVES A SHIT
Burgers lost their inner cities to niggers and spics and now you find some bleeding heart african cause you can cry about and throw money on you fucking bleeding heart cucks. You are worse then the leftis.

tfw the phone store smash and grab spree could have been any city USA

Attached: lmbao.jpg (570x855, 93K)

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: wut.png (1139x1499, 1.75M)

I got better shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2SATcOdxZu0
youtube.com/watch?v=xs5w8G6PWYc

Yes user but this video concerns Johannesburg

moffie

>admixed children who later became incorporated into either the Afrikaner or the "Coloured" populations of South Africa.
You don't know what you are talking about. The children of the first settlers and khoi woman became the griquas and their population was so small seeing as their were only about 3000 khoi people in the cape peninsula at that time. Afrikaners are the descendants of the settlers who came here in the 1700s

Sure

Yeah that's what's keeping me. Leaving feels right but cowardly

lol bro I'm joking, leave if you can. Let this country die. I'm only staying because I'm suicidal and hope that maybe this apocalypse can bring some meaning to my life

I spoke to a lady in my course who was from South Africa. OP gtfo, it's not safe there.

Don't worry boys I plan on staying and riding out the apocalypse.
>Wasteland style

Attached: Big D.gif (500x281, 477K)

If anyone is interested subscribe. I'll be posting again next week

There’s too many niggers. Get out.

Tell everyone around you to do the same.
You know what's coming.

That was pretty lame. I thought there would be more talking. Just some vids of niggs nigging with a weird choice of soundtrack

I'll make actuall scripted videos if the interest is there

I can't leave whilst I'm 17 and still dependent on my parents who don't wanna take anything I say seriously about this country

Where are you gonna go after you're 18 then?

I'd watch it. Maybe you should mirror your uploads on liveleak. Not nearly as many people, but they're a lot more tightly knit than youtube.

t. Muhammad

Make sure to mirror your stuff on bitchute so people can seed your videos

That video you posted was pretty imbalanced, especially the best buy store theft that was like 2/3rds of it. You should instead just make one video of all the clips that you want to show and then give it a proper bookend outro.

I know that feel user. But remember it's difficult for our parents who started a life for themselves from scratch to admit it was all a waste.

The US would be perfect

Why don't you just go make your own thread again I am sure you have the template ready to go. Jk neck urself fag

Egaliterian Frognigger calls me Muhammad when hes not crossbreeding with monkeys.

Attached: 1525614222532.jpg (792x560, 66K)

Oh. I just thought that I'd offer help if you wanted to come here.
Anyway, good luck fren.

Thanks either way user

>run from niggers, to take refuge with niggers
don't come here, bud. Go to australia or something.

What are some good points about actually living in russia? The endless commie blocs, perpetual depression and unavailability of meaningful distraction doesn't leave much desire.

Genuinely curious.

Will you offer me help? Can an experienced welder make money, or should I just go with English teaching?

>17
enjoy the ban nigger

Hey! So how are my Indian bros doing there? My grandfather was born and raised in SAA, and later moved to Uganda for the business. How are things?

HAHAHAHA that video is Gay as fuck.You should travel more and see for yourself that world isn’t sweetness and sunshine.What you’re showing happens everywhere especially Russia where the inbred Slavic Russian user on this thread is from.

Indians are very well off in south Africa. They lack victim mentality, aren't hated and have large wealth

But Russia is Russia.