What is Trump's strategy for 2020?

>Piss off the white people who voted for him
>Kiss the ass of every group that will never vote for him
>Something something something
>Total and complete victory!

Will the 3 black women that vote for him get him over the line or is he destined to become a one term president?

Attached: trump is a fag2.jpg (750x1322, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/
youtu.be/aIbf6wB8LSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>memeflag
opinion discarded

I hope he loses and Jow Forums cries.

Jow Forums won't cry, only ameriboomers will.

He literally said from the very beginning, he was against ILLEGAL immigration but for LEGAL immigration. Trump even wanted to make it easier to emigrate legally to America. Why are you retards seething about him fulfilling his election promise? You people knew that this was what he wanted from the very start.

>Mexico is going to pay the 5 billion for the wall
>Actually I got cucked by Mexico so they wont pay for it
>The American people will pay for it through taxes
>Also its not 5 billion anymore its 20 billion
>And itll cost 40 billion in 7 years because of maintenance
>Also im taxing you a bit more to fund the space force to fight against aliens

/ptg/ will commit mass suicide lol

I hope this comes to pass.

/realpol/ supports based Democrats anyway so who cares?

He got elected on thinly veiled racial appeals to working class white people. He is now doing the opposite of what he dog-whistled about.

>Believing anyone but Americans use this site

Attached: 06794261-CA5F-4F63-AD47-E1F09FD15FE7.jpg (630x630, 53K)

Swede doesn't realize the RAISE act existed.

This much COPE

Attached: F5165527-BC0F-4DA9-9BA8-D5390C0859E4.jpg (2732x1850, 1.45M)

Attached: 323423444.jpg (640x960, 87K)

He's gonna lie about being an America-first nationalist, then if he gets elected will continue to suck Israel's jewdick.

>meme flag
>1 post

he'll do what every neocohen does and has done forever. he will scare you with the leftist boogie man.
>they want open border folks
>so do I but LEGALLY there is a difference

he'll prattle on about shit like that in the attempt to scare his base up. however liberal lite or full blown liberal is exactly the same shit. both are paths to destruction, so fuck Trump.

picking between shit and shit is the same.

Trump supporters know he was just saying that to appease. He'll never do it. The next guy will.

Can someone name me a single campaign promise that Trump has fulfilled

Trump supported the RAISE act which would severely limit immigration to a strict points based system. purely high skilled and merit based.

now Trump is pushing for low skilled poo code monkeys and the only reason he's doing it is because wages were raising too fast and our kike overlords started kvetching over it. so the solution is to flood the country with poos.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-broken/

He’ll go back to talking a big game and LARPing as a populist on the campaign trail to convince his base to forgive him. Then if he gets elected again he’ll go back to being Zion Don.

he did name Jerusalem the capital of Israel. his Jew promises were kept but that's nothing new.

please god let it be

>SUCK JEW DICK
>LIE
>WHIP UP BOOMERS
>LIE SOME MORE
>MORE PROMISES
>BELIEVE ME. BIGLY. BELIEVE ME. TRUST ME. BELIEVE ME. YUUUUGE LIES, I MEAN PROMISES.

Trump needs to be shot in public. It would heal the nation more than anything for that kike puppet to be killed in public.

Thats a good deflection mate but can you tell me something Trump has actually done?

Trump being btfo in 2020 would finally cleanse Jow Forums of all the migatards.

Low energy Jeb!posting strikes again.

Syria - Israel war, and Venezuela, reelected guarantee.

VOTE FOR ME BASED BLACK PPL
I LOWERED YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT RATE (but not really though)

Attached: 1552172336200.jpg (587x645, 65K)

one and done. cant believe i supported the small hands racist retard drumfph. fuck i hate righties now

He’s killing the deep state
youtu.be/aIbf6wB8LSU

Attached: 875B26EE-4646-40A8-AD2B-AFBB4D713AF9.jpg (2732x1167, 1.8M)

oh my sweet sweet summer child. just shut up and listen
he
is
the
deep
state
ok retard?

he will will regardles

*win

Nice try faggot

Attached: 09930A27-08DC-4DA7-BA31-0DC2A6C478D6.jpg (780x500, 72K)

You reek of estrogen.
This is coming from someone who agrees with your sentiment btw.
Now kys Ys and go back

memeflaggot keeps fagging around and sucking trumpies wittle wee wee

The MSM won.

They kind of didn't let him do many of those things. If that was their plan all along to stall him for as long and as much as possible it definitely worked if everyone who supported him is already jumping ship.

It's gonna be a repeat of Obama 2012.
Black people were dissapointed in Obama but still voted overwhelmingly for him, because the alternative (a republican) would be worse for them, as they wouldn't get given free shit.
The white people will vote for Trump overwhelmingly regardless, because he may be a jew shill, but he's the only fucking guy in the Republican establishment that wants to deal with illegals.

Unless Yang actually wins the nomination, in which case, Trump gets fucked, since Yang is basically Trump minus sucking Israel's dick.

Trump will always be just a door to more doors. If he loses fuck him, I'm just not letting "acceleration-ism" get anywhere. Its a fucking dumb idea.

We Gucci Yang now

Shut your mouth Eurotrash, deal with your Islamic rapists.

Attached: 1551812208094.jpg (821x1024, 210K)