Date a nog and get shit stuck inside your window

Date a nog and get shit stuck inside your window.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-171420_Brave.jpg (1080x1093, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3O9y1ahjTRk
youtube.com/watch?v=b6M7o1UFG3E
youtube.com/watch?v=20G29eKXRIo
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=cHEnMhZk2bE
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jzr2XXqrV4
youtube.com/watch?v=_OZsrHjmrUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It still amazes me the the BBC is available in nigger speak

Can we all agree pidgin English is the superior English?
youtube.com/watch?v=3O9y1ahjTRk

is this a joke

why does it sound like a parody of ghetto english?

fucking belters

No its real. You should watch some news reports. Its where wypipo came from

Nah it's their shit version of English. Look up pidgin and read some of the news in it lol. I wish it was just a joke. Check out the interview in the article. The white guy speaks clean normal English and they put subtitles on it lol.

the girl they're talking about is white, dipshit

I think half the time they dont even know what the hell theyre saying, like speaking jamacian english

they even have a BBCfor black people?
truly progressive

Jesus H its like Newspeak but retarded

I am completely convinced that most black people who speak in these kind of pidgin/ebonics languages *genuinely* don't understand most what they're saying to one another, but are trying to piece together or assemble meaning and intent from what few broken words they know. It would explain everything - their inability to work collectively, their propensity to getting angry over simple misunderstandings, etc.

This is not a fucking joke. This is dead serious. This will be the world language in 200 years.

So what you're saying is, Sub-saharan Africans have an average IQ of 85, which is medically classified as "mentally retarded".

>This is the best fucking language that has ever existed in the history of man!!!
>literally just caveman speak version of English
I fucking hate this age so god damned much.

Kang and Kweens are quintessential Londoners, don't you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=b6M7o1UFG3E

>Implying they will make it out of this century
Hans, I'm not sure you've been keeping up with the critical amounts of knowing happening lately.

Jesus christ all the reccomended links are fucking hilarious.

Attached: image.jpg (650x537, 97K)

Niggers would be hilarious if they weren't so destructive.

not the case. as difficult as i find it to believe, it's just not the case.

evidence: rap battles. for some reason i went on a Queen of the Ring binge a couple of years ago and still revisit it from time to time. some of them like Couture are very easy to understand, but others i can only understand a fraction of it. but the thing is, the audience reactions are so synched up that they clearly are following everything at points where i'm just hearing jibberish.

youtube.com/watch?v=20G29eKXRIo

reading that 'language' actually made feel dumber.

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Reminder that there is only one race, the human race. Honk.

Attached: 1000px-Homo_sapiens_lineage.svg.png (1000x875, 203K)

Mi seh dem ova deh desuh feevor sour puss wid dem feeace so scrunch up like; cho' dem too bad mine and red yyeeye.

>that language
>that story
MFW this is real and not satire

Attached: 1549904218077.jpg (669x960, 52K)

We're never going to Mars, are we Hans?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Fuck sake why? Niggers r dumb n shiieet. She can't even finish a rehearsed sentence without stumbling over her words.

I was in these tournaments as a kid. This was in the mid-2000s. It was already a liberal shit fest.

I can only imagine what its like today.

i first saw this one, where couture accuses her opponent of having stank pussy and pulls out some vagisil and monistat, and i was hooked.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHEnMhZk2bE

Holy fucking shit
It's really a thing..
>Du yu no de wei??

What in the fuck?!

Attached: 1532871185095.jpg (401x372, 24K)

You say that because you're jealous of the power of their unshackled black intellect.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jzr2XXqrV4

Attached: jordanixon-1552050866-3902.jpg (800x600, 75K)

What the fuck

university = big school

Attached: 1536946014385.gif (300x231, 488K)

There's already a "world language" based on the concept of extremely simplified grammar, it's not half bad but the world is going to be 75% diagnosed autistic by 2030 and incapable of using it.

Does Jow Forums ever
>Throway do poo-poo

?

It's a black thang, you wouldn't understand, memeflag.
youtube.com/watch?v=_OZsrHjmrUw

Attached: blackthang.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

This is a good example of how Multiculturalism suppresses blacks.
>be sistah
>studying for history class
>"Lakeesha get yo ass in here!"
>wut mom
>"This Queen got 39 scholarships why you don't got 39?"
>feelsbadman.jpg

Blacks either have to be an Astronomy scholar/TV presenter or a billion-dollar rapper and if not they have failed to get out da ghetto.

Spirit crushing.

It's ok their pastor will blame it on whitey

Attached: 1504740117220.jpg (633x2006, 160K)

I can explain. Even if you take away all the SJW shit, this would still happen. The reason why is in this debate system, debates are scored by number of points brought up and points refuted. But debaters found it's easier to bring up points rather that refute what their opponent says. And nowhere is it stated that points need to make sense or be related to the topic.

Now where does SJW shit come in? Normally, if you went up on stage and started reading from the dictionary in question form, you'd be disqualified. However these debaters are arguing "black issues", and even though the topic is nothing near what they are arguing, no one wants to look racist and say "you are off topic, disqualified".

sort of related to that - you have black kids who scored in the top 4% on the SAT math test. not bad at all. but they get admitted to MIT and find themselves in classes with white and asians students who scored in the top 0.1%, or even top 0.01%.

these kids would have been doing great at a decent state school doing a medium-hard science but instead they're in an environment where literally every white and asian kid they meet is immensely more talented than they are. it's fucked up.

> debates are scored by number of points
Is that why they all talk so fast? This is the most retarded scoring system ever.

Pidgin ave nuttin on Jaimacyan Patois. Da wey mi chat it up get di ladies wet an gi up deh pum pum, yah.

Yes, that is exactly why. Note this is not the same in all systems but in whichever they are using this is how it is. It's basically cheating the system by using an exploit. If someone were to debate them about the topic at hand or even find a way to refute EVERY point they made doing it, they would still lose solely by virtue that by speaking clearly and logically you are not bringing up as many points as the other team.

This so fucking much, it sounds like he's never read a book and thought fuck me that was a brilliant sentence.