Part 2

trump has lost all his support in a matter of weeks

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-191951.jpg (1022x797, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
attacksontrumpsupporters.com/
fakehatemap.com/
reddit.com/r/hoaxhatecrimes/comments/as40bn/lets_get_a_master_list_of_confirmed_hoaxes_all_in/
reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/arm7f8/list_of_fake_hate_crime_where_trump_supporters/
altbaseblog.wordpress.com
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz
pastebin.com/uSRnph6T
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga
pastebin.com/wLUVNAaW
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE
pastebin.com/NPru70TB
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny
pastebin.com/VedZEJQP
mega.nz/#F!qLZSECJJ!9F9Z28qzzuTWks96_IRyQw
mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA
archive.fo/v5Hph
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82426&page=1
politico.com/story/2018/12/08/clinton-signs-nafta-into-law-dec-8-1993-1040789
billmoyers.com/story/obamas-push-tpp/
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/clinton-remained-silent-wal-mart-fought-unions/story?id=4218509
lawcha.org/2016/11/23/bill-clinton-remade-democratic-party-abandoning-unions-working-class-whites/
youtube.com/watch?v=KBLN7EsGzQQ
watchdog.org/national/reports-illegal-immigrants-receiving-medicaid-costs-taxpayers-billion-annually/article_6a9860a6-d0bd-11e8-92ed-5bca8b2d3b38.html
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/#469ba86412c4
fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ethnonationalists have no place in the USA.

good now we can get down to serious business.. getting Hitler elected

Attached: 1552037420256m.jpg (663x1024, 220K)

((()))
stop spamming

the best part of it is seeing all the disillusioned MIGApeed boomers here who flooded this place since QAnon go into full damage control.

Attached: 1552225479394.png (631x713, 562K)

Hjui

Attached: aytone4.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Test

Attached: understandingpolitics.png (950x1918, 752K)

All of the MIGA /ptg/ shills on this board are part of a paid astroturfing operation financed and orchestrated by Brad Parscale, Trump's 2020 campaign manager. There's little to no genuine support for Trump on Jow Forums anymore.

Attached: 1551458373459.png (545x813, 639K)

In a sense at least now you know where things stand.
It does not matter whether he just lied or he got swallowed by the swamp.
Now you know that no one will come save you. Start organizing militia and prepare to secede.

Attached: oy_vey_which_one.jpg (891x1348, 139K)

IS ANDREW YANG AGAINST ISRAEL???

MIGA

Attached: 1552252747422.jpg (1045x978, 329K)

Yeah, fuck those founding fathers. Anglo supremacist fucks.

its over trump will never win the Republican primary

What’s with all the concern trolling?

orange man isn't an ethnonationalist

Attached: 111.png (1136x2942, 987K)

Attached: Belle_Delphine_0152.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Attached: ZION BLUMPF.jpg (592x647, 70K)

Yeah, he's against foreign gibs

>anymore

what do you mean anymore?

What happened with Trump, quick rundown?

>trump has lost all his support in a matter of weeks
>leaf
o i am laffin

>Yang threads start flooding the board
>AOC, BLACKED, etc disappear
>People tweet about shilled threads to "show Trump has lost Jow Forums"

Fake as fuck boiiiii

Attached: 1552084664548.jpg (563x210, 23K)

>a fucking leaf
>caring about whatever (((twitter verified))) say
>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: IMissU.jpg (599x600, 37K)

Attached: iqscoresglobe.png (1272x800, 80K)

No. He's just another democrat. He believes in the wage gap, man made global warming illegal immigration etc.

Fuck off shill. Trump has prepared thousands of indictments and have declared a state of emergency, when the democrats least expect they will all be rounded up, arrested and shipped to off-shore blacksites, where they will all be turned into bio-fuel

Attached: cant stump the trump.jpg (1024x749, 275K)

brown is the new orange.

Attached: mommy doesnt need makeup.png (960x540, 407K)

Insectoids are turbo-autists with a low verbal IQ. Stick to malwares and industrial espionage, meddling in foreign politics require high verbal intelligence and an understanding of the cultural components of the country you're trying to get to. That's why most chinese spies are native, your brains are not wired to understand the white man's mindset. America will never elect a soulless tiny chink. Oh and btw, here some buzzwords to cheer your social credit score, Chang : Tiananmen Square, Free Tibet

V

Attached: a1_1548329078308_0.png (512x512, 90K)

> supporting a fucking Chinese communist to destroy America because Trump didn't give you 100% of what you wanted

why are incels so hard to please?

Attached: 2b598abe48d6de5f2e563601b9d46abad36d265f2ae030475529f083670865ad.jpg (750x960, 47K)

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END

First for weakling pisswesel MIGAtards

All you have to do is embrace ethnic (either English or Amerikaner) identity, ethnofaith and have lots and lots of children while voting as right wing as possible at county, state and national level, and you have all he freedoms and wealth to do this and STILL refuse to play the game and take back your Republic.

And so you perish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-181414~2.png (713x865, 219K)

>Blue checkmarks spam Jow Forums with anti trump memes
>"It's over guys, Jow Forums hates drumpf now" -Blue checkmark

welp... he's got my vote

sorry, drumpfkins

People finally realized he was ZOGED.COM

*trump*2020*

Fuck off Canadian Tranny Faggot. Go to your Great White North and cut your nuts of hoser."AYE"
KYS while your out there quoting "RuPaul" tranny entourage. Glaciers can come quick enough.

Attached: 0C3D0F75DD8F4888BD91675B524EB4AE.jpg (932x960, 131K)

Daily reminder that all the overnight Yang shilling is just an attempt at controlling the 2020 election by influencing the Jow Forums meme machine early.

Read these

Attached: c11c43e0a501482c0b61bfbbccad4fa97292fa6ad28adfac169328d1b07463ee.jpg (1200x1252, 413K)

t. Jared kushner

This. American Hitler now

MIGA! DON'T LOCK HER UP! SHE DINDU NUFFIN! DO NOT BUILD THE WALL.

GIVE $38 BILLION TO ISRAEL. DO NOT BOYCOTT ISRAEL. I REPEAT, DO NOT BOYCOTT ISRAEL!

Drink from the swamp. I repeat, the water is healthy. Drink from the swamp!

Attached: fail.png (472x470, 304K)

Yes we need to send our Jewish nationalists back to Israel

Anyone that still supports Trump is a memeflagging Jew.

There's a lot to the story of Michael Jackson and I rarely ever see Jow Forums talk about it.

We can start with the fact Michael Jackson was one of the first notable figures to call the media out for what it was. Sure, others may have said "The media lies" but few with such influence said it so vehemently. Just look at the lyrics on Tabloid Junkie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
He literally calls the media writers "parasites."

The above song came out after Michael Jackson left Sony and started MJJ Productions (his own independent label). His break with Sony was not just over creative disagreements:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
I recommend you watch the whole thing but if you start at 6:15 and watch to the end you'll see him expose Tommy Mottola (former CEO of Sony) as an awful man who abused Mariah Carey. He was bringing out the dirt of the music industry execs.

Not only was Michael going independent, but he was also saying lots of things he wasn't supposed to. You can see La Toya Jackson talking about how "They" murdered Michael Jackson and how Jackson knew his life would soon be over:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8

So, Michael was free from Sony so what was he writing about? Besides all the anti-media songs he came out with They Don't Really Care About us. What was one of these lyrics:
"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

The song was about Michael being abused by the media and music industry AND about how humanity as a whole is owned by people who don't care about us. So why would Michael mention Jews? Perhaps this video will shed some light:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=RjDJfVbKn1o
And Bobby Fisher (one of the smartest men to ever live) on Michael's death:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

CHECK FIRST COMMENT FOR EXPLANATION OF PEDOPHILIA ALLEGATIONS

He sucks jew cock too.

Attached: 1552145974768.png (1024x576, 709K)

95% of the board supported him in 2016, including /sg/ and /britpol/. Now, support for Trump is a minority opinion here. That's what happens when promises are made and not kept

Attached: IHWSH.jpg (640x480, 57K)

- tranny group cums to Jow Forums
- tranny group starts spaming yang gang memes so bad a 5-year-old could' ve done it better
- outsider cums to Jow Forums
- "OMG! TRUMP IS OVER! Jow Forums BANGS YANG!!!"

>list of attacks made by leftists against trump supporters
attacksontrumpsupporters.com/

>Map of hate crime hoaxes with sources
fakehatemap.com/

>another list of fake hate crime hoaxes
reddit.com/r/hoaxhatecrimes/comments/as40bn/lets_get_a_master_list_of_confirmed_hoaxes_all_in/

>List of fake hate crime where Trump supporters are blamed.
reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/arm7f8/list_of_fake_hate_crime_where_trump_supporters/

Hes a kike loving anti white supremest

>Alt base
altbaseblog.wordpress.com

>race realism and IQ
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

>The great replacement
pastebin.com/uSRnph6T

>muslims
pastebin.com/Cemsvpga

>Diversity
pastebin.com/wLUVNAaW

>Diversity + Proximity = War
pastebin.com/8KzwzHkE

>Immigration
pastebin.com/NPru70TB

>Race mixing
pastebin.com/Gjqxz47w

>redpilled threads
pastebin.com/2ZzwuUQJ

>other redpills
pastebin.com/HVESpgwu

>degeneracy
pastebin.com/XdsBC2gy

>men and women
pastebin.com/m2FzDJu8

>other pastebin links
pastebin.com/12C0ijZS

>book collection
pastebin.com/g97LZ5Ny

>other
pastebin.com/VedZEJQP

>infographs #1
mega.nz/#F!qLZSECJJ!9F9Z28qzzuTWks96_IRyQw

>infographs #2
mega.nz/#F!BxEThIaK!7EThxsN2Id7VkmgeplScUA

>over 2 terabytes of redpills
archive.fo/v5Hph

i have been told some gorillion times that trump is *literally* hitler. what gives?

Not true, he has only lost the alt-kike. So he can still win if he keeps the boomer/ziocon/normie lemmings (spoilers: he will).

all the worst titles..the communist manifesto?

come on now. Karl Marx was a JEW. Try again.

This time, don't use Jewish authors

>all his support
No, he lost some, and he can regain most or all by stopping being a bitch for Jared and Ivanka and actually doing what we elected him for.
I mean, we’re not even getting the leftist salt mines we’re used to, his trolling skills are on a sharp decline as well. Sad!

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

>guns are the problem

They have astroturfed their entire narrative for the last year. It's funny watching them mimic their own shill campaigns as if it's organic.

>Clinton Signs China Trade Bill into Law
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82426&page=1

>Clinton signs NAFTA into law, Dec. 8, 1993
politico.com/story/2018/12/08/clinton-signs-nafta-into-law-dec-8-1993-1040789

>Why is Obama Pushing the TPP?
billmoyers.com/story/obamas-push-tpp/

>Clinton Remained Silent As Wal-Mart Fought Unions
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/clinton-remained-silent-wal-mart-fought-unions/story?id=4218509

>How Bill Clinton Remade the Democratic Party by Abandoning Unions
lawcha.org/2016/11/23/bill-clinton-remade-democratic-party-abandoning-unions-working-class-whites/

>roosh

Sorry Jewman, the gig is up.

Attached: SHOULD2.webm (480x274, 2.71M)

Tick tock. Your time is almost up

People think he does drugs

Wow soo a few memes and you thing you won Jow Forums just come back in 2020 and you will see that trupp will be domating

Well I guess if a rapist and some faggot on twitter said it it must be true

Reminder

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave
The price for a few 1000 dollars

Fuck Trump. No wall, Clinton still not behind bars, inviting more poos into his country than ever before, on the verge of war with Venezuela and BILLIONS of dollars for Israel.

Fuck him.

Attached: a4e157c1d862994e28ef5213de7ce874.jpg (736x978, 59K)

I say it often and I'll say it again. The Weimer at the least was still majority German. It's all over.

Attached: we tried.png (1200x1124, 1.21M)

You faggots need to realize trump has always been complicit in the kike pedophile globohomo israel first plan. Also fuck Yang too. The president of America should be a white person no matter what... Non whites don't have the ability to sustain society because they cannot build functional ones.

Attached: epstein 1.png (504x338, 221K)

but that’s why i voted for trump. why did Jow Forums lie to me?

>it’s real
Holy fuck if this doesn’t convince you Assange is dead and wL is now blindingly glowing then I don’t know what will. Fuckin Drumpf, Yang and Togaine all in one tweet bless my fuck

Attached: 7F4846AD-E388-4614-B624-7CB2A3CD9672.jpg (150x150, 7K)

>Trump is a Russian agent failed

Attached: CBC81F1D-3486-4107-AC86-6C12CED99D66.jpg (278x387, 26K)

The best part is watching you poop in your pants every day that Trump has been President.

Here's a thought: Remember that Southpark episode where Jim and that guy with the voice box sought out the KKK in order to make them publicly disapprove of their true candidate of choice in order to subvert the public view to make them do what they want? I think it may be one of those. Afterall, Trump has done it before. Remember the NATO funding?

>Why do we even have NATO anymore? We created it in order to protect ourselves against the Soviet union, but they died off decades ago. Why do we still have NATO? Why not dissolve it?
>lol Dramph you are so stupid NATO is awesome we need it for loads of stuff it protects us from wars and promotes stability you are stupid Draumph.
>Alright, so if you think it's so important why are you not funding it? We agreed all partners should spend 1% of GDP towards defence but you haven't fullfilled your part of the deal. Pay up.
>Checkmate.bmp

Just by turning up the pro Israel rethoric to 11, lots of leftists are speaking up against it. Not saying it's 4D chess, but if it is this would probably be the play.

>"Undocumented immigrants pay $12 billion of taxes every single year."

This has been debunked around 2:20 in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBLN7EsGzQQ

>"Undocumented immigrants commit less crime than the native born."

No fucking shit. There are around 12 million illegal aliens compared to 325 million native-born in the USA. Of course that's going to be the case. That's why people use proportions and per capita. That's like saying that white people commit barely more crime than black people, not realizing that there are five times as many white people in the USA as black people.

"Illegal immigration costs our country more than $113 billion a year."

>According to a report published by Forbes, health care for 3.9 million illegal immigrants costs American taxpayers $18.5 billion annually. Of that total, $11.2 billion in federal taxes went to subsidizing care for illegal immigrants in 2016.

watchdog.org/national/reports-illegal-immigrants-receiving-medicaid-costs-taxpayers-billion-annually/article_6a9860a6-d0bd-11e8-92ed-5bca8b2d3b38.html

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2018/02/26/how-american-citizens-finance-health-care-for-undocumented-immigrants/#469ba86412c4

>Total Fiscal Burden of Illegal Aliens on U.S. Taxpayers: $115,894,597,664

fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/Fiscal-Burden-of-Illegal-Immigration-2017.pdf

The "reason" why Politifact said otherwise is because of this line:

>"The $113 billion is not a net cost. Taking into consideration federal, state and local tax payments made by the undocumented population, the net cost would be about $99 billion, according to the FAIR report."

And that was already explained in the first question.

gibs 4 me > gibs 4 yids

and for the record I was never for Trump, you literal nigger

Attached: yang_train.jpg (1090x613, 81K)

If you shills think you're changing the minds and votes of Trump supporters, you're delusional. You tranny shits are only making us more resolved in our support of him.

This is generic and non-sequitur compared to Trump's tweeting about Anti-Semitism non-stop

You’re not wrong. Drumph is literally running the child sex slave camps in NK.

>Streetshitter who markets made up sex stories to incels thinking anyone cares about his opinions

Lmao Roosh desperate for relevancy

Is it true that Canada's Food Guide requires donair meat to be made of crickets and meal worms?
Make Canadia Fed Again

Attached: oh canada.jpg (550x557, 67K)

Is he really that stupid to appoint Alex Acosta to labor, not considering full well the weight of the investigations bound to happen his entire term? Clearly he knew Acosta was tied to Epstein, is drumpf that dumb that he would think he could get away with it without blowing open the whole Epstein saga once again? No, he’s not. It’s called acceleration. Trump appointed Acosta to labor BECAUSE he knew it would blow open Epstein. EAT SHIT FAGGOT SHILL

Attached: 373DCDA0-D69A-4DE1-AA4A-546C48C0AD70.jpg (750x450, 147K)

Attached: 1552177272616.png (395x298, 19K)

It's over for Trump. He's proved to be a weak beta cuck.

Purely cohencidence.

Follow the white rabbit

Until he becomes president and he's forced to go along with the same bullshit.

checked and truthpilled.

>bubu gaga insults thrown by boomers now

Attached: CMoltisanti.png (365x480, 226K)

>boomer talking about incontinence

oh that's rich! is it time to change your Depends?

Attached: 1551269860034.png (944x4013, 409K)

>it’s afraid

>generic statement given to curb what he sees as bad press
I think its pretty obvious that Yang only cares about opening his arm to all incels and blessing us with $1000

Shit, ramzpaul the official spokesman and definitive authority of Jow Forums has declared it "all over".

>Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.

Trump meme maker here. I used to have a Trump anime meme video back in 2015/2016 with about 500k views (it got copyright striked and taken down), I also worked for the Trump campaign during the primaries in New Hampshire. I was constantly making memes for ptg until a couple months into his presidency. I, like all the other core Trump meme makers (including the creator of You Can't Stump the Trump, pic related) are all now on the Yang yacht.
You can join now and look cool as an early adopter, or you can wait until he steamrolls the debates and comes out in first place. Your choice.

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-154352.png (1147x2048, 1.01M)

Nice larp.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (600x600, 30K)