HOLY FUCK

YouTube started censoring flat earth videos and 9/11 videos. It can't get any more obvious than this. If i was 70% sure that the earth is flat now with Jews trying to censor it i am 100% sure that the earth is flat. Holy shit!

Attached: photo_2019-03-11_02-47-13.jpg (1046x1280, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/17/study-blames-youtube-for-rise-in-number-of-flat-earthers
youtube.googleblog.com/2019/01/continuing-our-work-to-improve.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Earth is flat

Vaccines don't work and are dangerous

Israel was behind 9/11.

Are YT comments not loading for anyone else?
It's been like that for a couple of days now.

(((they))) are afraid Jow Forums

theguardian.com/science/2019/feb/17/study-blames-youtube-for-rise-in-number-of-flat-earthers

Attached: photo_2019-03-11_02-48-21.jpg (720x720, 56K)

I really don't know why they're getting like this. I just wanted a platform for people to upload videos and me to watch them, I can decide for myself if it's true or fake.

Trust me goy

Attached: happy.png (500x531, 74K)

Link to the google blog where they say they will remove flat earth and 9/11 videos:

youtube.googleblog.com/2019/01/continuing-our-work-to-improve.html

ctrl+f = earth is flat

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING

- and onion.

bump

>I can decide for myself
No Goyim, you can't.

The earth isn't flat you fucking retard shills.

It's not so much that what they are trying to censor is true but moreso these type of videos lead people to think more critically. (((They))) would rather you be a sheep that stays watching other shit that doesn't provoke thought to make them more money.

The Earth is flat and that's why you kikes kvetch so hard about all discussions regarding it. The Earth is flat. Space isn't real.

Earth is flat

Vaccines don't work and are dangerous

Israel was behind 9/11.

>jewish platform called youtube tries to censor truth videos
>this subhuman jew with a proxy calls us shills

you cant hide anymore. you are fucked.

>flat-virgins btfo
>chad-torus not even scratched

Attached: E39878E6-329A-45D0-B0C1-38C34DDB0D37.png (500x375, 182K)

Stfu kikes, only CIA niggers say the earth is flat to discredit other conspiracy theories. Kill yourselves.

this but unironically

>discredting conpisracy theories as if they had any credits to begin with

you are glowing so hard subhuman

>another kike shill trying to make it look like right wingers are retarded
youtube is kikes and you are a kike, op. you will all go into the proverbial oven and then the white man will conquer the stars.

They also remind you the holocaust totally really happened if you watch the Norm Macdonald videos where he fucks with Adam for being a denier.

>hey this particular conspiracy theory is making conspiracy theorists look retarded

yes. yes you are retarded.

The earth isn't even real lmao. Fuckin'retards.