I have $300 in my name no dept no responsibilities & 1 week away from starting my journey of walking the earth

i have $300 in my name no dept no responsibilities & 1 week away from starting my journey of walking the earth

> what essentials are a must have for going out of the system with no plan

Attached: StevensKit-1200.jpg (1200x703, 189K)

Give more info. Where you will be roaming, where you come from. Family, friends?

Where's the legend for this?

what a waste of time. just buy a car.

stop being a nutcase and get a respectable job and work like the rest of us.

DONT WALK TOO FAR YOULL FALL OFF DONT BE A FOOL

Where are you going to get water dumbass

Started something similar 3 years ago. Still live out of a backpack, although I now own my own house and land.

Get the best shoes, socks, and tarp/poncho/tent that money can buy. Dry beans and rice are and always will be your friend.

>walk the earth

Attached: giphy.gif (480x214, 1.11M)

>$300

Poorfags are pathetic

Having a 9-5 is a soul crushing experience and not everyone can find a job that coincides with their passions. It's better to do what OP is doing than to wageslave just because it's whats expected of you.

>> what essentials are a must have for going out of the system with no plan
Probably and AR-15. I mean you're going to need to eat

Are your boots worn in? If not, expect blisters. The right socks are just as important. What will you do for shelter? What countries are you going through?

Where you will be roaming
>islands in the Caribbean to where ever it takes me until death or meaning is found
where you come from
>canada but moved to an island in the Caribbean years ago
Family, friends
> non

is your plan to suck dick once your money runs out after a week?

Bring a big knife.

holy crap we live in a soft world these days.. it's not soul crushing.. it just means you can't play video games and jerk off all day long like you did in college.

You should probably bring a deck of cards, a life straw, and at least a little bit of bud.

Attached: C8541DEA-1561-4B8D-84C3-A923D1604F6B.jpg (577x588, 31K)

Why not go to bir tawill (only place at land that is not claimed by any country) and try t survive there?

>Any tips for someone who will be homeless in a week?

your gonna need more money pal, good luck.

The lack of purpose and dissolution of societal trajectory is whats soul crushing. Not everyone is an ant and is contented by repeating the same monotonous schedule for no clear reason.

20 oxen
100 bullets.
Start in April though

user I prepared to do the same. My 2 biggest recommendations is one stay stocked with a cheap bottle of whiskey just in case you need to so some first aid on yourself. And two dress appropriately for your environment, even if you drastically change it from during your journey. Poor handling of weather and the injuries that compounded is why I had to stop.
Good luck user. I wish you the best. I hope you find the answer or peace you are looking for.

All I do at my job is jerk off and play video games.

Look at all that shit, all you need is one rope

Well, I used to roam the countryside and do odd jobs for village folks, like chop firewood or fix fences. If you just knock on every door you'll eventually find someone who needs some shit done or is just willing to feed you dinner for free. Only did that for one summer though, you can't really roam here during winter because it's motherfucking cold.

No 1: Having a plan!

A gun and bullets you dumb nigger. Protection from wild animals and/or people. My prediction: you wont last a month.

Isn't that more challenging than most jobs?

Fuck off boomer, vote Yang. Trump is right, immigrants are the only people who should have jobs in America.

Water container

>all you need is one rope

that was the first plan but then i told myself that door is always open might as well do something interesting before i walk through that door

that probably wouldn't work in the US because whites would probably think you're a druggie trying to get money for a fix and blacks/hispanics would call you a fag or rob you

You should be on desu

You'll be begging at freeway exits and living in a weekly rate hotel within months

>waste of time
>respectable job and work
Living is wasting time. Family & kids are the only exception but if user has none, then the road is just as good as anything else.
>until death or meaning is found
Kids & family - without them a man can shit under himself and he won't be bothered, because survival, merely existing is enough.

Anything more than a bowl and the clothes on your back is pleb style desu

Attached: buddhist-monks-receiving-alms-luang-prabang-laos-2659953903.jpg (800x534, 224K)

I bang the sexually frustrated mid-30's housewife secretaries at work (not actually at work, but renting a hotel room during lunchbreaks)

Stay safe user. I hope you find what your looking for. Most of us don't. We spend our lives searching.

Attached: black pill.jpg (800x487, 45K)

A plan
Also get a solar panel charger and download maps for gps on your phone

You're gonna get kidnapped and forced into a labor camp in South America.

It helps to know a second language and it also helps to have a smartphone.

Getting a sleeping mat is useful.
A 318 stainless small pot for cooking
Portable Ham radio
Get a good quality synthetic polymer jacket.
Some rope.
A revolver, either in .357 or .44
Travel only in carry states, and study the laws of the states before you enter them.
Establish a bank account.

If you're not in the US and/or cant use a gun, try to get some pepper spray or a sturdy blunt object.

My advice to you is to stay in school and continue to prepare for another two years. Get an associate's degree in some form of engineering technology and become mechanically inclined, that way you can travel and do odd jobs along the way.

Try to get a degree in
Electric engineering tech
Mechanical engineering tech
Welding
Or at worst
Electronic engineering tech.

Also, getting a medical first responder cert and learning the basics of a secondary language will help you.

Make sure you have a bank account, and you have copies of all your personal belongings. You want to be on good physical shape, if you're expecting to get anywhere, you'll need to walk 20 - 40 miles a day, you'll need to in shape.

Make sure you see a dentist and doctor before you go, get anything that needs to be sorted out, sorted out. Make sure you have copies of everything (ID, BC, SS) somewhere safe.

Have a general plan and route for starting where you want to go and what you want to do. Just walking out in three days in some odd direction is likely to lead to you getting raped by a group of feral niggers.

Get familiar with Craigslist. If you can fix shit like small appliances or do basic repairs on electronics, you'll never starve. If you know how to weld (well) you'll be able to find a job in any city in the country that will pay you. You can leave after a week if you'd like, but you'll still get paid.

Also, familiarize yourself with hunting and dumpster diving. Learn to skin and cook animals.

>Get a load of Mr. moneybags and his bowl

Attached: 56845843c894101931c6d1c1b940fcac.jpg (918x1024, 110K)

How long does it take to cook dry rice and beans on a hobo stove? Is it worth it?

Attached: fbb5f3a1ad742770b05dcc74854a0c95.jpg (400x300, 44K)

Well, I've never been to the US, so can't say anything about that. Here, most village folks are pretty hospitable. I've been on a hike in Belarus once and people there wouldn't fucking let me go without a dinner, some just gave me money or food for a couple of days.

I KNEW IT!!!! THE CLOCKWORK ELVES TOLD ME!!!!!

Attached: Alex Jones pepe.jpg (794x960, 59K)

To be fair we already know OP is a fag, so it's the least we can expect, he lacks the ability/stones to go Diogenes-mode

Attached: dio.jpg (2400x1762, 605K)

t. NPC

>No gun

Enjoy being featured in a video on Bestgore

It's a bunch of clown gear. I see that and I know with an absolute certainty that you have no experience hiking or camping. Do you think you're make a slingshot and be able to hunt animals with it? You should go out and try to start a fire with that flint striker because I guarantee you it's going to take a long time for you to figure that one out, especially since you seem to think that piece of green metal attached to it is worth a damn. You have a knife man, use it.

If there's a survival situation what the hell do you need all these writing utensils for? It's just a bunch of dead weight. It's the same deal with that little metal can which will never be useful for anything. I can't really make out what the other shit is beside the excessive amount of hooks and band-aids which aren't worth a damn. Have you ever tried to cover a cut on your foot with those? Cut out a piece of of cardboard square and wrap some duct tape around it. That's all the bandages you need.

PS. Get some water filtration