Spencer confirms: America is lost. Plan B?

Richard Spencer, leader and founder of the Alt-Right, has stated that America can no longer be saved. So what plan B do we have?

Attached: confirmed.jpg (594x423, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wUNJFWuxDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slovenia
>we
idk mate, I'm considering just moving to Europe

Good job supporting a CIA plant

Since I don't want you moving here it is our problem too

Spencer and duke not deplatformed. Really makes you think.

Based New World European

Are you saying he is wrong? And how can you even question him? Few people have been so consistent in their support for White nationalist, well in the US anyway

>typical e-celeb fags who have gotten stupid young white men in jail for their faggot rallys are now trying to sink the Yang Yacht.

honestly antifa should punch spencer again, he is a lyspy faggot

Attached: D1LcJAeV4AUkoE9.jpg (1024x1001, 88K)

Me moving to Slovenia should be the least of your worries

>leader
>founder

Attached: 1520868293883.png (720x900, 578K)

>how can you even question him?
You’re right he’s beyond question, just like Israel.

Stop shit posting this faggot Yang shit.

Mods do your job and clean this shit up.

Isn't the CIA and the Mossad the same thing you gay jew

>retail
>middle class job

what?

Attached: BodumChmbrdCopperFrnchPrssSHF16.jfif.jpg (800x800, 56K)

Stop the ad hominems. This is the guy that got Trump elected, his word carries a lot more weight than those of a discord tranny like yourself

How can a man that claimed to have hardcore right wing policies go to supporting an open communist? Simple, he never supported the right wing policies in the first place.

>The guy that got Trump elected
All he ever did was heil around with piss-poor posture at inopportune moments and claim being a faggot is pro-White Identity. This guy? Getting Trump elected? He's been a lame joke from day one. The Milhouse of real life. In fact, pic related.

Attached: SaltyMilkAndCointelpro.png (708x996, 220K)

Spenser is a closeted faggot. Why would anyone listen to this dumb cuck?

Spencer wants gibs like a lazy nigger. Figures

Oy vey

Yang is an open communist like jeb bush is an open nazi.

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Oy vey shut it down!
I love how JIDF is in panic over Spencer, one even forgot to put on his meme-flag. Flee Jews, you have been found out

Attached: found out.jpg (737x554, 419K)

And what are you?

That’s because Spencer was never pro America. He is controlled op. Yang is a black pill for cowards that have no will to fight, and never were patriots. Never really cared for the country they claimed to love.

Hurry up youtube.com/watch?v=8wUNJFWuxDU

Attached: nas.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Hey !! Great job with these threads, we're really making a difference! You should def check out the fresh "memes" on the main discord, they have been really effective

Attached: 2590709eeef08de8f296aaa8a9c_prev.jpg (590x440, 42K)

I disagree. Americans are the most cancerous and delusional people on this planet. A negrified zogmutt from America is a net benefit to a place like Slovenia which is majority white. Deep down you know this to be true, we are the cancer (along with Israel) that is raping this planet.

There is no plan B, there was never a plan A. All that is left, all that has ever been left, is to ride the tiger and pray when modernity finally shits her pants you are standing tall.
For someone who claims to have read Evola it is like he never internalized a single one of his lessons.

Attached: 1552255837509.jpg (500x593, 70K)

lol. the only one panicking about Spenser is his boyfriend.

Fair point. Parts of Paris are being Colonized by shitlib burgers. They're awful, I never had a kike fellow white people me before, the cunt literally said "we white people had a good run, it's time to let it go".

America was never worth saving

>can be we saved
>oh ffs faggots
You bots need to learn to construct better sentences if you want to be more believable

Attached: 1549917471597.gif (500x450, 603K)

>rich white people white flight to europe
>find out europe has been negroized thanks to the jews (Sarkozy & Obama) killing Gadaffi
>"oh well we had a good run"
or the alternative "oh well i guess it's time to stop playing dumb jewish games" and fix the world in 4 easy steps.

>A negrified zogmutt from America is a net benefit to a place like Slovenia
>we are the cancer (along with Israel) that is raping this planet
Not sure if I'm following your logic here. Obviously I am no ordinary zogmutt though, whether you believe me or not. I'm blonde hair blue eyed, but afraid by the time I make it over I'll be too old to find a Eurowaifu. I am 25.

Working on it, frog friend

I agree! This Yang guy is so awesome! $1,000 while buckeroos a month! All mine! I can easily afford rent now! This is what they meant by affordable housing amirite? NO WAY that rent and everyfuckingthing else will raise in price? Or maybe it's time for communist rules against the owners who rent these buildings? YAY! I JUST CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

State rights. Find a white friendly state. Enjoy your small slice of the country as a minority.
White consciousness. Freedom of association. Smaller government in general.
You will need to figure out a "white nationalism" that isn't aggressive towards other races.
A sort of "let's all get along, we have differences and similarities, we will advocate our interests but we are not against yours, we each will take care of our own people, these are our political positions and demands so now let's sit down to discuss a deal".
And that's it.
You will be slowly outbred by the r strategy races.
They will always push for bigger welfare states. The wellbeing on the nation will always be carried on your shoulders while the nonwhites leech the benefits of living near you, choking you like a parasite plant that wraps a tree sucks its life and eventually kills it.
Your nation will slowly become more of a banana republic.
If you are lucky things at least will remain peaceful.
At worst you will be purged like in SA.
Mind you this prediction is for many decades.

kinda true, spencer types are not really all that pro American, they aren't individualist, republican Christian conservatives. Most spencer types are sciency-centrists, more like race realist liberals than actual cons.

Supporting Yang would be for accelerationist purposes only. IE how quickly you could collapse the economy.

If you are too stupid to see this guy was a tool you're fucking retarded.

>Spencer is a bot
Really? Can bots hold torches?

Attached: refuted.jpg (1566x881, 111K)

they are more like European cons,

anyway muricans, especially southerners, you should move to my country, the homeland of a lot of you, you can actually own guns here for self defence

Attached: ulstermens.jpg (2109x841, 923K)

Funny how anytime there's a call to take action outside of the internet it's always a CIA insider.
Damn those glow in the dark niggers always trying to get us to put our words into action

If you dont think america can be saved you are an enemy of her and the american people.

>muh communism/price raise
Any price hikes will be miniscule in comparison to the extra $1000.

Attached: vasjxhal8dl21.jpg (698x727, 141K)

How can it be saved?
Why should it be saved?

Everyone who thought that Trump could do anything to prevent the racial split of america was deluding themselves.
He was always a civic nationalist, and even if he were not, his own party would never support him.
He could soften the blow, but that is all you yanks can hope for. Your southwest is gone.
Cut it off like an infected limb, and survive as a cripple. No longer a world power, but alive.

Yeah CIA tries to make us bring down the system. Better sit tight and let the orange kike give the last of our money to Israel and then let in the brown hordes

Attached: winning.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

it's too late, I'm coming over bro. Home you like Mcdonalds.

>plan b
thousand bucks

I may trace my family lineage all the way back to the Isles, but I'll take my chances for the time being to see if things turn up. Sorry user, maybe I'm just too whitepilled to believe in our defeat.

I asked for a plan B, if you got one then tell us. Vote Yang?

>american people
and who might those be? The negro and the Mexican who hold the correct papers? What ethnogenesis that might have occurred has been destroyed. There is no American people, no American nation. Only the state remains. An artificial civilization with a collection of atomized individuals held together by inertia and mass media.
One part nigger, one part kike, and one part idiot.

Attached: 1483155203978.jpg (643x625, 52K)

>leader and founder
>alt right
holy shit, if this was a YLYL thread i wouldve lost at OPs post

Spencer is a nobody who is trying to predict and jump on the next trend, whatever he says is irrelevant

defeatism doesn't help baka. There's still pockets of traditional culture and homelands in our declining white population, so that's as good a reason as any to stay and help revive our country. Riddle me this user, where do we draw the line? How much do we keep running?

Shoah 2.0: Electric Boogaloo when?

Attached: skinnerjew.png (454x685, 115K)

Not at all. He got the soul of a warrior and the face of an angel

Attached: the great.jpg (2400x1699, 344K)

Congratulation on the digits but on a more serious note there is nothing to save because the US has always been designed as the engine of globohomo. That was the point of all those secret meetings in old Europe and their plans for a New Atlantis. Where America spreads Tradition is dissolved.
>How much do we keep running?
There is no place left to run all that is left is to die. Those that survive may find themselves in the regal stream of a new golden age but you and I won't live to see it.

Attached: 1549802911679.png (181x750, 167K)

>founder of the altright

i still have no idea who dis nigga is

>DO SOMETHING!

Attached: 1521836994297.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

this

>Hmm... How do I bait my O.P.?
>my big bushy eyebrows are dancing with joy as I type this thing
>haha! Those young people in the west who squat in their Adidas three stripe splendour (I assume) will no doubt belong to Mother Russia from now on because we understand them so well.
>after all we have the greatest bot army in the galaxy.
>and cone heads will serve our glorious Soviet Union and enjoy the $6,000 pa GDP per capita once again!
*Except womp womp
Doubt there’s many alt right here. You should try drinking more. It might help with the grinding misery.

This boomer took the memes seriously. Lmfao

This is the best nation on the planet and deserves to be persevered because of the freedom it allows its people. Fighting for tradition, meaning, and american culture is worth fighting for to the death. Unless you want to be Afghanistan.

You do know as soon as there is a weakness in our culture China and Russia are coming to put you in a gulag.

Stop being a faggy nihilist and embrace the stars. Shoot for them to make life better for those after you not just your selfish worthless self you dumbass nigger fucking kike faggots.

I hate you all, i hate this site, and jews and everyone that isnt a civilized human that wants to colonize the stars. Step aside if you want free money and shit or those who care about tradition will find you and split your fucking wig.

Yang: strong border, UBI, awareness of the importance of whites and danger of being outnumbered by subhumans.

>This is the best nation on the planet
No this the Kali Yuga and The US is ground zero for the poz. Oh wait you don't believe all the propaganda surrounding the founding of this hell of a country? I am sorry

Attached: 1517230814776.png (1024x1007, 165K)

Yang: Pro "wage gap" theory, pro "LGBTQ/racial discrimination" theory, pro "climate change" theory, pro Green New Deal, pro MASSIVE gun control including raising legal age of buying a gun to 21. Totally fr*ckin based, fellow Nazi!! I love memeflags!

dumbass forgets the 40-50's hang yourself. Dont forget white people created all the industry that was bought by the communist kikes to serve their own purpose.

Your head goes too.

When is this coneheaded pepe meme faggot going to get serious. Yangism is a joke. Spencer is always trying to play cringy games with his audience. This is not a move towards anything productive or desirable. It's nihilistic, defeatist, baby trash

>" And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall. My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the LORD." Jeremiah 51:44-45

Owners the small shots and managers are getting just as fucked by amazon as the checkout people.

Yang would defang border security and promotes anti-white multiculturalism. He thinks that diversity is an intrinsic american value. Also UBI will never happen because that would involve doubling the federal budget, and if it did happen, it would be BAD, because anyone making even 30k a year would lose most of their income in tax.

How much do you think spencer got paid by china? Or is he just a useful idiot?

the fact that glow-in-the-dark psyop nigger numero uno Richard Spencer endorses Yang is just more evidence that he is another establishment retard. you are very dumb if you support either yang or trump

Attached: 1551836367246.png (1129x691, 1.22M)

Am I a man who memed he was a butterfly or a butterfly that memed he was a man?

40's and 50's were degenerate garbage. If you still can't see that you are too far gone. Furthermore there is no difference between communism and capitalism both are atheistic and materialistic garbage that work to dissolve Tradition.

Attached: 1517711032210.jpg (610x610, 47K)

>This is the best nation on the planet and deserves to be persevered because of the freedom it allows its people
I can't get past this line because I am choking on laughter each time

Attached: tl dr.jpg (720x539, 43K)

>Controlled Opposition says to give up
You heard him, my fellow Goy, its all over!

Yang is in my economic best interests. If you want my vote, offer me more.

Hey how bout we just take our actual country back?
No?
Yang?
Chinaman? yeah sure
lol there's very little we can do. Just keep the newfags updated on the psyops and shill faggotry

Patrick Little is a fucking legend.

Congress won't allocate 10 billion for border defense and you'll think they'll increase the budget by 3 trillion to give you NEET bucks?

forgot your vpn schlomo, i always knew the spencer cia meme was disinfo.

Attached: 1543120040231.jpg (750x681, 88K)

spencerwithlaurabush.jpg

Attached: 543354534.jpg (250x220, 10K)

Who cares what literallywho has to say?

Well if he tells us to support Yang then maybe we should?

Attached: andrew-yang-5-618x520.jpg (618x520, 48K)

If Trump were Zog he would have deposed Assad. Every time I bring this up, shills fail to reply, because they have no response.

Attached: oh really.jpg (596x953, 388K)

Doing that would instigate war with Russia, why do you think ZOG had to use the ISIS golem instead of direct attacks?

Clockwork
And ISIS is gone now, because Trump pulled the plug on backdoor CIA funding, and undisguised support of "moderate" rebels.

There is no plan B. It's the apocalypse. Enjoy the ride.

Literally just always do and believe the opposite of what Richard Spencer says

Also 99% of politicians left and right were calling for Trump to invade syria to depose assad after the alleged gas attacks, and he didn't, because while he is a bluepilled boomer, trump isn't a zionist.

ISIS is gone because Assad and Russia bombed them to hell and back, while the Turks and Trumps butt buddy Saudis where supporting them.
>Trump isn't a Zionist
What the fuck are you smoking, that's insanity levels of delusion.

>There is no place left to run
There's always Antarctica, we could use the old Nazi ruins there!

Attached: 1550364173288.png (925x711, 32K)

Trump wasn't supporting them. He pulled the plug on Obama era rebel funding because he didn't want Assad to lose. But you're right in that I phrased it poorly: RUSSIA defeated ISIS, but Trump ended US policies which made that harder. And that's why we know he's not a zionist.

Why the fuck is anyone still listening to Richard Spencer?

Trump can't get rid of Assad for the same reason Obama had to pull back on full scale intervention. Because there are Russian nuclear submarines in the Mediterranean and off the coast of Damascus with nuclear warheads pointed at NATO targets.

Don't act like Trump has helped Assad. He launched missles at SAF locations multiple times in 2017 and 2018. US is still backing SDF.

Here is your evidence

Attached: 1552265704130.jpg (1080x1359, 279K)