What's going on in this photo, Jow Forums?

What's going on in this photo, Jow Forums?

Attached: 3000.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMKvxJ-Js3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8zFLIftGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Chinese government was responding to the Tiananmen Square protests (ended in a massacre) this guy was headed to work and decided to make a stand and block the tanks

Just imagine what happened to that poor guy. Probably tortured to death as he was 'disappeared'.

Brainless insects destroying an anomalous and abberant free thinking unit of the hive

Attached: 38A8A90C-CEBA-44A3-B0AE-885BC6303E2F.jpg (570x631, 102K)

F

a big heavy pair of balls blocking a bunch of tanks

Fashion, now move along nothing to see

History.

I worked with Chinese people who think this never happened and was a movie.

Every one ran across the street. This guy got half way pissed his pants and had a panic attack. The global media played him off as a brave hero. The truth is he cringes everytime he sees this photo.

>Implying he hasn't been fertilizer for nearly 30 years

>AMERICA GOOD CHINA BAD!
Continues to bomb the ME. Trying hard to start shit in Venezuela. Yeah i know which country lo es murder more.

Kind of like how Jow Forums denies the Holocaust

Andrew Yang stopping $1000 from flowing to Israel

Attached: yangtaxes.jpg (846x1024, 124K)

What? I wasn't even talking about the transgressions of the USA. Where does your shitty, antipodean hobbit island get off talking shit?

Chinq gettin tanqed.
Supposedly nobrainials dont aware this habbeding

Every time whataboutism comes up when discussing China it's always from a Chinaman.

Attached: 1551166824191.jpg (720x479, 34K)

>Based Nippon posting kill a commie for mommy
Good job, sailor.

That guy was getting himself, his direct family, every branch of that family in all directions, every friend or acquaintance or that family, and every branch of their families killed.

tldr; he is dead

the Chinese have raised/brainwashed a generation of people who just now deny history.

it was the last uprising in china too.

it will never happen again.

nation of 1 billion sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMKvxJ-Js3A

Eh, China is due for another one of their cycles of absolutely brutal internal strife and collapse.

That's a tank parade, and one man who hates parades doing something dangerous

first guy through the wall after it came down in east germany

Reminder that this started because of blacks in china fucking their women

Was Fashion the reason why they were there?

All thst needs to happen is we stop buying their fentanyl and plastic imports and china is fucked

Im honestly surprised they didnt run him over

Attached: 1550934343156.png (144x151, 11K)

nothing

A total massacre as you can see. Look how ruthlessly he is stopping and not driving over the guy without any respect for human live. What an amazing coincidence our camera team was coincidentally secretly filming that angle of the empty street from a hotel room nearby. Over 6 million pro American protester died in that moment who where totally not maoists protesting against reformist "opening up" China and for the return to commie "democracy" as in the current "Democratic" People's Republic of Korea. We just happend to write history! Really makes you think.

t.CNN/NYT/WP "everyone who questions our brainwashing is the true brainwashed and the real ones in denial" truthnews and cooperating shills

kek

Won Dum Fuk is standing in front of tanks

All of this is cool and all but is there any source, or just parrots and assumptions?
Not that I doubt they could do something like this but it could cement it more.

Attached: 1ad0.jpg (782x500, 161K)

>a big heavy pair of balls
over 9000kg

Attached: bamf.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

Attached: IMG_0479.png (1600x959, 1.1M)

lol they just ran him over. go figure.

His gay boyfriend is driving the lead tank and they are having a quick chat before moving along to crush the dissidents in the square.

A chinaman will soon be run over by tanks.

the chink bugmen in the tanks are murdering their own kind for defying the hive

It's all good. They have a functional government that has the interests of their people in mind ...they have risen from literal mass starvation to world juggernaut in 30-40 years.

Who the fuck listens to student radicals? What sort of retard who just experienced Maoism would want to listen to a bunch of students demanding 'democracy'...Hello???

'Democracy' is what *we* got (allegedly..lol) ....now compare the trajectory of Europe or the USA to the trajectory of China... who is pursuing the correct path.

It's a bad joke to make Chinese leadership into boogiemen because of this. They did what was unfortunately necessary to maintain sanity and stability.

We listened to our University 'intellectuals' and thier brainwashed students... and that will ultimately lead to far more misery, conflict and bloodshed than Tiennamin Square.

We should have purged the radicals out of the system exactly like the Chinese decades ago as well. We'd be much, much better off for it.

They didn't want to bother washing the tank after the shift was over

Fuggin saved.

Attached: 1539401566611.jpg (720x547, 26K)

He thought...........he had powers amd was a super hero.....but he wasnt and was smashed by lightweight tank.......and yes he ded.

Xio Xiang, I...

He forgot to look both ways, everyone knows slanted eyes have worse peripheral vision. Havn't you seen those Chinese rekt threads?

Since I wasn't given sauce I had to look for some myself, how dare you not spoon feed me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8zFLIftGk
It was just a google search away after all... Unless Jow Forums has some dirt on anything extra that happened, this was literally a fucking google search away.
Also screw you OP for making me google this instead of doing it yourself.

Attached: QTBi0ix.jpg (3737x2667, 796K)

Nice try

Attached: 1550091721147.jpg (944x670, 65K)

Attached: 1549151644405.jpg (1024x769, 122K)

Just schooling you zoomers with my oldfag Socratic methods.

Attached: fhd997SPT_Michael_Ironside_001.jpg (1920x1040, 348K)

Yang shills getting sent to re-education camps.

Column of tanks can't get past one person on a ten lane road

Tanks broke down because they were made in China.

OK I raffed.

Attached: 1379464719827.jpg (232x273, 16K)