Trump says he'd poll at 98 percent if he ran to be Israel's prime minister: report

thehill.com/homenews/administration/433419-trump-says-hed-poll-at-98-percent-if-he-ran-to-be-israel-prime

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 61K)

He really is outhewing the jews

i wish he would just move his orange ass to israel. i hope yang deports him.

JIDF is angry

The chutzpah, he's not even hiding it anymore

t.

Attached: 1552153976472.png (326x643, 181K)

8D chess.

Amirite?

>reportedly said

sage

Attached: op2.jpg (449x421, 65K)

>He really is outhewing the jews
He really is! He has fucked up their agenda and they worship him because he moved a building for them. It's hysterical!

>JIDF shills against the number one good goy who claims he'd have a 98% approval in Israel

Attached: 1552101083627.png (1920x1080, 861K)

>FUCKING DO IT!

lol

MIGApedes will defend this.

Attached: 1552014525065.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

In America, being bought by Israel is a point of public pride to be bragged about.

> pretending he hasn't bragged about his jew love every chance he gets

Attached: oy my money.jpg (780x438, 78K)

Its really profound how every single butthurt former Trump supporter would turn on a dime and love him forever if he simply did one thing...

We are all learning how to navigate the new best friend economy

never forget goy

Attached: kike.png (1024x654, 1.05M)

>Its really profound how every single butthurt former Trump supporter would turn on a dime and love him forever if he simply did one thing...
Yup, and that one thing is giving us $1000/month like Andrew Yang! Yang 2020, am I right, my kosher brother?

Why would Israelis vote for some gentile for prime minister?

yes and he also tells us he's not just smart, he's, like, a genius.
So over-endowed of IQ is he, he needs 'filler words' to explain how intellectual he really, like, is, y'know.
Those who can't see his strings deserve to believe whatever blurts forth from his cake-hole.

>one thing
Talk like that will get you banned from t_d, my Jewish friend.

hilarious

Attached: 1543557245698.png (1872x888, 1.57M)

a real leg slapper

Attached: 1551246934949.jpg (999x754, 207K)

yukyukyuk

Attached: gty_trump_jewish_voters_01_jc_160321_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 250K)

Remember, Israel has every president in their back pocket.

Attached: 1552123721520.png (1024x1258, 83K)

Nigger what are you doing?!

Attached: 941A2081-E342-4600-A1D7-E0D302BEB9D0.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Trump is a pathetic Jew.
Anybody that hasn't realized this by now is hopelessly retarded and has a sub-60 IQ.

Attached: D08p52UXcAMiAmI.jpg (1080x1359, 279K)

Yang 2020, am I right, rabbi?

Right on! Smart people like you need that $1000/month from Andrew Yang for your weed addiction. You're a real smart cookie, user!

Trump is a smart guy, he likely sees the writing on the wall for 2020, he'll withdraw from the US race and will run for PM on MIGA after netanyahu is kicked out. Then we can all convert to judaism and move to greater israel for the new white homeland.

That's why they screech louder every day. You can't even watch a TV show or see a movie without thinly veiled 'orange man bad' being shouted in your face. It's really quite amazing and I'm shocked that they'd be so bold and careless, sloppy, with their brainwashing. There's no actual recovering from Trump for the media. He has permanently destroyed any remaining shreds of their credibility and in fact, many people voted for him specifically because the media, entertainment and news alike, both acted very dirty and let the masks slip a bit too much.

Expect them to get even crazier, apparently their only remaining strategy is to double down on failure.

Attached: 1537730236987.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

He should do that.
Good idea

Quantum dimensional chess

fuck that obese orange kike nigger

do NONE of you notice how fucking DESPERATE they are to make us hate trump?
like this is kiddy level retard propaganda.
they are truly afraid of the big O.

just so you kike faggots know, its locked down.
he's already won. I still support him and so does his base. you are fucked.
go ahead and be scared and try to convince us hes jewish so you can control the next election without us OUTCLASSING you at everyturn.

you only got to the lowest common denominator, they do nothing, they don't vote, they believe any stupid shit they hear.

all of your effort.

and all of your money.

and you did not subvert a fucking thing you pathetic parasite scoundrels.

I am going to personally feel my boot on your neck, your blood on my hands, your throat in my teeth.
SO many jews will die for what you do here every day, and you cannot even see it coming.

IM THRILLED you went with this tactic, its fucked you bad.
making fun of 4d chess for years only to be set up by the teflon don for the ultimate checkmate.

your wicked people will burn alive to the cheers of the entire planet. you will be fed to our pet niggers. you will be theirs to do whatever they want. we will gather all your mixed children and diaspora and send them back to satan all at once.

you gave me this future with your desperate tantrum. thank you for never working hard enough to actually become smarter than us.
Jews never could see the longterm consequences of their trickery and lies, and oops, you guys fucked up bad.

the big picture is, everyone sees you now.
not just Jow Forums.
you didn't realize the scope of the damage control you needed to enact.
the whole nation is becoming Jow Forums, yet you crow proudly that you chased us out into the world to spread the truth to every normy.

you have fucked up so bad, jews. we are ready to take full advantage and wipe you off the fucking earth like shit off a boot.
and you just GAVE it to us, haahahahahahaa

Attached: 1552085074964s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

666D dreidel!

Attached: MIGA.jpg (852x1024, 165K)

As european i feel offended by him that don't give a shit about europe but only about some middle east country

You are severely mentally ill.

Attached: 1551284461556.jpg (575x454, 40K)

I wouldn't doubt it. Trump could build a 2nd wall around Israel and make white American's pay for it. But a 98% rating is kinda low considering how Trump gave Israel a blank check.

He does care about Europe!

Attached: hr 672.png (917x596, 41K)

DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: gunny.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Another scared dog

Yes goy, we Jews sure hate Trump for giving us everything we ask for, and then some.

Attached: 1543557245689.png (874x705, 671K)

Report: Trump says OP is a massive faggot, can't stop taking dick in his ass.

yep.
I'm crazy and a president is a magic genie that instantly grants all of your problems by himself.
definitely not just bullshit to brainwash you spammed here 24/7.
repetition absolutely not the most basic form of mind control and you are definitely not conforming to the media narrative everyone knows is false.
sane and smart is agreeing with facebook and TV!

I'm so ready to see the light and turn against my own people, my own nation, and my own leader.
Yeah. totally I'm crazy and you arent a stupid sheep conditioned by kikes to repeat whatever you are spoonfed, like an idiot.

Attached: 1375203334009-ginsburg-007.jpg (1140x641, 53K)

They overdid it so hard, it's long past pathetic. Funny thing is, in retrospect you can see (((they))) did the same thing to Ron Paul.

FUCKING BASED!

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
So would most of the people I know.

Hell, people here are starting to call him the messiah and there is talk of a third temple.

kek