Tommy Robinson Memoryholed

Lads, something needs to be done about Big Tech censorship! Faceberg is Zuckering absolutely anything and EVERYTHING Tommy Robinson related.
Watch this vid (I know I know is fucking Sargoy, but just watch it faggot)

youtu.be/1Z-iu7Dods8

Seriously, something needs to be done before ALL dissenting voices are purged entirely from all corners of the interwebs and the authoritarian left are the only points of view left for the faggot normies to see.

Attached: Free Tommy.png (1024x608, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338865/Islamic-extremists-plotted-kill-EDL-members-rally-jailed-19-years-judge-blames-freely-available-material-radicalisation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
ibtimes.co.uk/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-fear-muslim-attack-beaten-woodhill-prison-1435264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Horry shit! Theyre completely purging anything even remotely Tommy related.

maybe Stephen should go to Israel for another holiday or ask his Israeli friends to help him out...

they wont?

#isupportisrael right?

Then they came for Tommy, and I did not speak out— because I was not Tommy

delete the truth?
delete the internet.

Attached: 1503349558844.jpg (1440x1080, 706K)

Yaxley Lennon's strings are being pulled.
As are yours.

Wasn't this zionist piece of shit going back to prison for some reason? Fuck that sell out.

They mad

Attached: 4e010af6afea4a79bcfb314f900bad1be36609af0811694e9c4e0913be64fd7c.gif (320x304, 2.85M)

I like this guy and his low down accent.

I get that he is disliked because he's a zionist shill, but he is fighting the good fight against the mudslimes that are raping their way through the motherland. I also understand how that pisses you off, Achmed

Fuck you zionist shillbot

Attached: F7D28B82-486F-41A6-8605-1F6F67C14BFA.jpg (741x668, 104K)

Okay, Achmed

Only thing to do is to stop using Facebook, or institute an internet bill of rights.

UK 1st!!!

oh i mean, Israel 1st.

fuck him and his bullshit.

>If he was a such a threat...

Protected Man.

Attached: robinson.jpg (1400x923, 114K)

and who brought the Moslems in?

TR speaks for what I want so I don't care that he's among the circumcised tribe.

>he's a zionist shill
>he is fighting the good fight
Pick only one tranny

I guess you want Australia to end up a caliphate to then?

>Australia
you literal brainlet

Tommy BTFOed that BBC guy with the hidden video..we've seen it, there were over a million views. The elites just keep losing credibility. Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson!

>dont mention who brought them in....
1.4%

lol

have you seen Melbourne in last 30 fucking years? what do you think? you gonna kick them out? hahahahaha

TR is a fucking fool. and a "protected man",

Yes, you utter moron. You obviously don't care about the mudslimes in England, therefore you obviously don't care they are also slowly invading Australia too. Didn't think the concept was hard to grasp, but here you are.

Yes, so "protected" that the same mudslimes that were convicted of a plot to assassinate him, were given access to him in prison and near beat him to death, you complete brainlet.

sauce?

nope. cos it didnt happen.

maybe he should ask his brit.... Israeli friends to "help" him.

Attached: IMG_20161109_112157.jpg (1059x794, 201K)

change your name - check
begin acting - check

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 Tommy Robinson Explains The Making Of An Alter-Ego Even His Wife Can't St (980x253, 27K)

look at this fucking 12 year old attention seeker acting like a big faggot for yous, congrats, its working, i hope you live a long and lonely life you piece of shit

hahhahaha

oh.!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 tommy robioson rothchild - Google Search.png (1077x161, 45K)

Attached: 8ruBwJrr.png (1360x884, 168K)

Hes a jew, they hate whites n pakis. They want us fighting. Yes, fuck the bbc and fuck the corrupt police, it needs meming to wake folks up and inspire real change but we dont need Tommy for that. If im wrong and he is genuine then im not losing anything. I dont think i am though

calm down buddy.

>Trump will build the wa..... $38 billion to Israel.

oh my!

Tommy (Stephen) will save us!

a scam is a fraud is fraud is a scam.
is an actor.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-11 Ex-EDL leader jailed for £160k fraud.png (591x374, 23K)

You needa take a hard long look at yourself in the mirror, mate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2338865/Islamic-extremists-plotted-kill-EDL-members-rally-jailed-19-years-judge-blames-freely-available-material-radicalisation.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Attached: 589576759656.jpg (1662x386, 159K)

neat story, thats his name.

sorry that truth hurts you so much.

sorry that Israel comes 1st too...

Attached: DtAsr95VsAAjRhj.jpg (1199x509, 84K)

Shilling pretty hard there, Achmed.

In jail u can actually lock your door from inside, so if you dont want muslims coming into your pad you dont have to. Obviously the screws can unlock it but a lot of debt heads just locked their door before requesting a ship out to a diff wing or a diff jail altogether.

so, when the MSM says something /pol agrees with, its now TRUTH?

>post more Wikipedia

hahaha

PICK A SIDE
>PICK A SIDE

Attached: edl-israel2.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Yaxley Lennon is a big hit at this kike shills synagogue.

Attached: 10892796876.webm (700x392, 2.93M)

I dont think you even understand what you are talking about.

You love Tommy and the JEWS.

I dont.

Attached: 1547917651741.png (500x665, 76K)

Yeah, he wasn't attacked in his cell. He was setup by the guards

ibtimes.co.uk/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-fear-muslim-attack-beaten-woodhill-prison-1435264

Attached: 5656568.jpg (783x80, 11K)

Friendly reminder that mass muslim migration and tommy robinson are all part of the plan. This is how they'll get us to go to war with the muzzies again so that the "Greater Israel" can be formed.

What im saying is he could have avoided all contact if he wanted to.

>This is how they'll get us to go to war with the muzzies again
i'm up for a war with you pedo rapists any time

Also, im half asleep so forgive second reply. Thats standard procedure, still, its avoidable and arrangements can be made. If i was him n they wanted me dead, id lock off my cell, exercise in there n do my bird.

You dunce. Read the article, hell, even just read the clipping I provided. He was on his way to an arranged meeting with his lawyer and was thrown in a cell with them. There is absolutely no way he couldve avoided this.

But yes, he's the "protected" one.

i'm really surprised his panodrama film is still up on youtube
despite tom watson telling them to shut it down
tom fucking watson. deputy leader of the labour party. so fucking desperate to get one man's channel shut down
he's so far in the pocket of the muslims he could suck all their cocks and he probably has done at some point

Its only a matter of time before Youtubes hand is forced.
And did you see he wrote the letter on the official letterhead for the house of lords (or whichever particular section of government he works) Fucking pathetic. The mudslimes have so much control in your country its not funny. I dont want to see australia go down the same path.

They import the muzzies and we die fighting for Israel. They never fight their own wars and idiots like you lap it up because you fell for the Jew. Since the creation of Israel the west has literally been dying lol

Your narrative is shit. Why the fuck would Jews want to turn other nations into Islamic states which would then hunt and war with Israel?

>Implying you would deliberately try to triple the size and support of the people trying to genocide you for any reason

ok user we'll let all the muslim pedo rapists out because you said it was jews. that sounds about right

The war needs to be fought within your own country now, mate. Not the middle-east. They have slowly over the decades invaded your country. Does this bother you? Or do you enjoy them raping your mothers, sisters and daughters without fear of reprisal?

This. People are so caught up in "muh jooos" they cant see the forest for the trees

The people attacking Israel and the Jews don't understand that they are race traitors.

Jews want to exploit us, they need us alive and happy and placated.

Muslims want to outright genocide us.

The choice of who to support is obvious.

By that Logic they both should bugger off....

Here's a thought: Support neither, they're both evil.