HAPPENING CHEAP HOUSES INCOMING

THE LONG AWAITED BOOMER DIEOFF IS HERE

Attached: 1548125486434.png (1600x410, 377K)

It won't really matter, since Millennials won't be able to afford the mortgage + property taxes even on "discounted" Boomer homes. Those homes will be purchased by hedge funds, foreign investment groups, etc. People will be renting individual rooms from Changsha Municipal Investment Group, LLC in decaying shitty suburban former Boomer homes.

Poos and Chinks are going to be buying the houses. Millennials are going to be confined to a cuckshed.

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

>hedge funds purchase real estate

this site is fucking AIDS

great, less white voters

/thread

Not if we burn them all to the ground.

cringe. imagine rooting for white people to die and be replaced by a shitskin generation

This is good for bitcoin

You get his point

Boomers are not white

this, boomers are niggers

Sadly this is the case.

Starting 2020. Indicators are that it's going to turn into a bear market. Boomers took out reverse mortgages because they hated their kids, so it's going to be rough starting out but things will improve. Saddly niggers are going to still get subprimes and it's going to hurt some suburban regions. Buy farm land.

This. Went to look at a house i found online. Place was trashed inside and out. Turns out it had been bought by a california investment company for $35k in October. Listed for $115k and all it had done was a coat of paint and some carpet and a porch rail (unpainted, untreated lumber).

>farm land
even bigger bubble than city houses

I thought it started back in the Vietnam War?

Yes and along with houses and toys, they’ll be pulling out of the stock market. Just wait until 2025. It’s going to be extremely interesting.

>What is Blackrock

Not only do hedge funds ALREADY BUY residential real estate, but they have been doing so since the financial crisis, when the housing price decline attracted institutional capital looking for big quick returns.

I have 40 acres in rural south-central Ill that I sharecrop out. It's a $65K check in my account every December from the manager, and I don't need to do shit. Passive income is best income...don't be a poor person.

>CHEAP HOUSES INCOMING

No. Our benefactors will just import tens of millions more third-worlders in order to keep housing prices inflated.

if you want cheap housing stop letting the gov
hide drug money in the property market.

Farm land sucks. You have to live far away from all the jobs. Maybe if I retire I'd get some cows and horses as a hobby.

Georgia, Florida, Texas and Arizona will all flip within the next 10 years forever once all the boomers die off. Demographics are destiny

This divide and conquer strategy is really low. shills are attempting to convince us boomers are the Jews

That's not the point user...it's a method of residual income. Sharecrop out and use that monies to get a cheap condo...renovate and start renting that out...life is your job, be smart and retire young. It's going to be a lot easier than you think for Gen Z types than millenials.

The North is going to become more Republican. Places like Minnesota and New Jersey are going to vote Democratic. New York will be a swing state.

>huuurrrrrrrrr boomers bad!
God you petulant fucking children do nothing but whine and fucking cry, yet take no responsibility for your own lot in life.
>whaaaaaa my boomer parents didnt give me anything
Go earn it.
And ill give you a piece of advice:
sitting in an office all day grinding away on some bs computer realted crap is a shit and unfulfilling life. Trust me, 15 years i wasted being a db admin.
One day i just got up, legit told my boss to go fuck himself (fuck you Gary) and switched careers.
After 5 years im a master electrician and make more than i ever would have pushing digital paper for some fucking kike puppet

Ya I think there kids will move in and have 7 white baby's us whites are on a babyboom

Good thing Trump will bring in millions of shit-immigrants from the third-world to help keep the prices inflated by increasing demand/scarcity.

A lot of boomers are killing themselves early. Millenials should really think about necking themselves soon if you don't want to be beaten by the boomers again.

Attached: 1539491842506.png (536x560, 255K)

Yeah... total fake. Most of the “cheap” houses already have reverse mortgages locked on. Baby boomer die off cheap house angle is a farce

I'm less excited for the housing and more excited for the job opportunities since those shits never retired.

Attached: dqTQ2ql.jpg (599x875, 153K)

Minnesota yeah but not New Jersey the demographics are going more rapidly than people think by age group

Look at Luke Perry. Millennials are going to die off first. And no one will even notice.

thot patrolled

>Boomers too busy not having children
>oops sorry son, gotta import 85 IQ brownies to prop up the system

Fucking Boomers

Luke perry died at age 52 from a stroke. Why would you use him as an example

The houses wil be bought by banks and condemned.
This is Agenda 2030 planning.
Why do you think the urban centers are being (((expanded)))

invest in coffins, graveyard plots.

This is our unfortunate reality.

your rent is due son

FINALLY!

Rip greatest generation

This. The Chinese are laughing all the way to the bank. The West is up to its eyeballs in debt. China stopped taking our trash so now the streets are going to start looking like fucking India. The Jews will make a deal with the chinks as the USA descends into balkanized regions.

America is fucking over. In 20 years you'll have the Chinese giving weapons to antifa and paying them to destabilize the "white male privilege" countries.

America needs to say "fuck the world bank" and erase all debt. Start from scratch. It needs to also ban Netflix and other distracting degeneracy and replace it with positive depictions of white males taking care of society and keeping women and children safe.

>saves up yangbux to buy a cheap house
get fucked boomers

Attached: ripboomers.gif (500x361, 1023K)

The wheel will turn on farm ground. Technology will assure that the farmers that are left won’t have the money to own ground but will lack competition and will have the power to dictate rent prices. Land prices will be skewed for outside investors, mainly REITs and foreign entities. Keep your eyes open for other opportunities.

they are doing this with unoccupied mansions in vancouver, now that there is a 1-2% annual vacancy tax, they rent out the rooms at less than it would cost for a 1 bedroom apt, and at 7-8 rooms per mansion that's around $10K/mo

Don't count on cheap housing. There are 4 empty homes for every homeless person right now. (((They))) maintain artificial scarcity. No matter how many people die off, the banks and foreign investors will buy up properties. You want a house, you will be in debt forever. That is a fact of life that will not change as long as we have a fractional reserve banking system.

99% of america's debt is locally owned, not by foreigners. boomers buy bonds, and the government is "in a lot of debt"
but its really the citizens who own it, so it doesn't really matter.

You do know that Mr. Nosenberg will just raise the price of fucking everything in existence once he can calculate that every last stinknigger gets a thou every month, right?

If boomers had enough kids to maintain mayority, didn't open the floodgates for the subhuman conquest, and didn't destroy the institutions that made for stable families then you wouldn't be in this predicament.

This is the nut of it. You don’t want to be holding dollars, dollar based assets or dollered passive income. The shit is ripe for a scuttling.

DAY OF THE SALE

Attached: boomerdiaries.png (1500x1116, 2.1M)

>what is a reit
you're a sad, sad sack of shit excuse for a larper

Then what do you want to hold?

It's worked on a lot of retards. They hate their parents/grandparents because of it.

>hedge funds will purchase real estate
Everyone here is more retarded from having read that.

Attached: pepe_tiresome.jpg (474x456, 21K)

I'm excited for nothing to get better and for everyone to pass the blame onto gen x. And you'll all fall for it, too. Because you're fucking stupid.

Imagine being such a greedy generation of people that you are pretty much the first one of your thousands of years of bloodline to not leave whatever real estate owned to your children, instead refinancing it so many times so you could buy shiny trinkets and trips to 3rd world countries.

Hey but look on the bright side, we dont even have to go to 3rd world vacations now, just go to any downtown area and wonder where you are.

Attached: 934C3DFE-8687-4F63-BF33-2970BEB8200A.png (931x465, 345K)

Things that are priced in any currency. Gold is an example but only good for saving. You will still have to choose currencies that you believe are a lesser evil for income investing, there’s no way to avoid risk.

We're being replaced by nigs and indians and there's nothing that can realistically be done to prevent this, our dreams of a White Prosperous America are forever lost to time, anyone who thinks otherwise are setting themselves up for disappointment...
the boomers did this to us...

Attached: 1516020295348.jpg (400x400, 26K)

The California teachers union owns a fuck load of farm ground in a REIT. It’s already happening.

when the minorities become the majority do you think there will be peace? No. Ofc not.

If pajeet and ShaQuan can't even be in the same convenience store without being at each others throats, there's no way they'll be able to run a country.

When society eventually collapses, whites will prevail because we've always been able to organize ourselves against hardship.

Have faith brother.

Ever heard of the "hundredth monkey effect"?
Once the boomers die off we can finally ascend.

>CHEAP HOUSES INCOMING
yeah, first you gotta get the entitled millennial who inherited the house to sell it for cheap. if it even goes on the market because none of the siblings can come to an agreement thus leaving the house in limbo and rotting.

>implying cucksheds aren't comfy as fuck

the price is set by county tax estimates, they wont reduce the price so those homes will collapse like detroit.

Probably just continue living the same place we've been living our entire life.

>What is Egypt, Mesopotamia and Mali

>he doesnt know that boomers have refinanced the houses every couple years

Attached: 9783493D-92D8-4944-9F03-0A4731297CC3.jpg (688x682, 265K)

then we buy the bare land and build new houses with new tech

i didn't even know he had died.

buy them up white goys

100%. listed crap house on zillow in less than 20 hours had approx 30 offers from foreign investment companies mostly chinese. ignored and sold to an texas family.

Will young people buy houses though? I'm pretty sure a majority wants to live in or just outside cities.

Those houses are going to end up in government hands thats to the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program.

If a boomer was on Medicaid, the government recoup's expenses out of the estate.

Banks control home prices to keep mortgages high. There are millions of empty bank owned homes sitting empty right now. I know of a situation where an old lady did a reverse mortgage on her house, she died, the bank owned it, the roof was leaking, it sat for a year vacant, know one will buy it now. It’s years later and still sitting with a leaking roof. Totally ruined.

Yeah nah. Basically the houses will be sold, demolished, then duplex/quadplex/whateverplex will be put up, depending on the lot size. Enjoy your shared driveways, 0 sunlight, and construction to the property line.

t. Denverite watching it literally happen outside his rentcuck window

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

but that's good, we should tear down old houses and build brand new ones

China's got even more debt, which they're trying to take care of recently without pulling the legs out of their whole economy. The reason so many chinks are sneaking money off shore, which they now have to go through loopholes to do due to CCP laws trying to limit capital flight, is because they fear the government inflating away their savings with a shock deval or the possibility of China's hilariously over-speculated housing bubble popping.

See my post . Single family detached construction is slowly becoming not a thing unless you want a 4500 ft^2 Tyvek and flagstone facade abomination.

but i wanted them to live long enough to see america burn.

Attached: B24A2EEB-E55B-4EA0-A162-B9C0BD4F1F36.jpg (720x762, 55K)

That will make the remaining homes worth more...

They wouldn't admit culpability even if they did, user.

Thats my favorite on camera murder.

your houses are already cheap you fucking cunt

shitskins can usually run nations well enough to crush opposition, we'll just be jailed or shot if we don't fall in line

Attached: 1516044566291.jpg (236x285, 6K)

This.

People saying

>Hedge funds but real estate

Ironically are retards. Yes they do. I work for a medium sized city. A holding company for JP Morgan is the biggest holder if single family deeds.

Banks began mass buying houses after 2008. They sell real estate ETFs. In Greece this exact thing happened.

Soon they will own the homes and the bots. Yang is the only solution.

Attached: 1552259898972.jpg (1800x1200, 252K)

>1999

>4500 ft^2 Tyvek and flagstone facade abomination
what do you have against the american classic!?

Attached: 1534551914573.png (998x702, 780K)

So what happens when the only people who had incomes that could afford to purchase a house (boomers) die off and the hedge funds are left holding a shitload of houses that are only going to decay over time?

>Boomers are Jews
All indicators suggest that they are Jews.

20 years latter it finally started

Imagine the level of ?pol? intelligence to even believe us boomers are just gonna start dropping like flies. Im 60, my dad is fucking 91, we can afford to eat healthy and exercise. There isnt going to be any boomer die-off, you faggots will be 50 by the time most of us are gone kek

Pls no. I'm already sad that I have a significant amount of money more than my peers and will never be able to afford a comfy 1600ft^2 house.

Attached: 1548010886261.png (395x474, 25K)

>within the next 10 years
Kek try 2020 or 2024 at the latest. Blackpilled already said that Texas flipped blue so it's already game over for the two party system. Only extremely radical people can save us once voting isnt an option anymore

Attached: 1552238459488.jpg (605x780, 138K)

Yeah we needed convincing to hate Boomers. Our present state that is our "gift" from them wasn't enough.

>t. suburban walmart sharter
You literally can't be white if you live in a house built after 1920. We're taking the cities back from nigs