Hello, Jow Forums

My name is Chris Langan, some of you may have heard about me and my theory. I've been here before. I have a few hours to spare to answer any questions you may have.

Attached: doyouseeme.jpg (249x210, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you gay or like gay, gay?

reported for breaking us law, identity theft

Don't you work at bar?

Not anymore. I'm somewhat of a rancher now.

Can you post your butthole?

What is the Matrix?

Who do you support this election cycle and if not Trump, why not?

Serious questions only, please. I consider my time valuable and if I have to waste it reading tripe like this I won't be too keen on returning.

is pee really stored in the balls

>I consider my time valuable and if I have to waste it reading tripe like this I won't be too keen on returning.
>waste it reading tripe like this
>tripe like this
>tripe

OP could actually be him. Post a timestamped photo to prove you’re him.

so how about them jews

How do we make america be the way we want it to be?

What are effective tactics and strategies to subvert and ultimately destroy left-wing domination of cultural and educational institutions?

Do you have any plans on going to the media and redpilling them on the kikes? The Ben Shapiro Show, maybe?

Being so smart you should know we require proof. Since you failed this elementary test I am going to assume (with some conviction) that you are a LARPing faggot.

I'm a simulated universe, no free will Christian that believes Christ died for all. I believe the purpose of existence is to grow up into the likeness of our heavenly Father. In your opinion, how close will humanity come to being "like" God?

This. As always, OP is a faggot until proven otherwise.

Can you explain. To me if physics cam exist because from my obersations it does. Can you also explain. Ghosts because I have over ex that phenom with othrts.

As can you expkao how you control reality

Mr. Langan, I've heard you believe in God, could you elaborate on your theology?

>don't TELL ME, how to play the game..

Welcome back bro. How probable is it we will have a nuclear war soonish?

What predictions has CTMU made that have been verified (that weren't known beforehand).

Can you study something useful like Space Time Metric Engineering?

Have you even heard of it?

What mathematics made you believe in God?

What do you think about aliens existing?

If you're the smartest guy in the world, why aren't you rich? Or famous? Or powerful?

Seriously who the fuck are you anyway? Just some random motherfucker who scored high on an IQ test?

Without proof we must take you as a liar seeking attention

How much does the 3rd dimension bore you?

Whats your theory on the ancient civilizations of Peru ie Sacsayhuaman ? Originally those walls were 40 ft high. What the fuck where they trying to keep out ? Besides the 5 ft tall natives. Also Puma Puku ? What built that ?

Damn nigger what's wrong with you?

We're all hopelessly fucked, aren't we?
Can we change that?

tits or gtfo

How do you control teallity.

Hi, Chris. What are your thoughts on the solar minimum and the ensuing pole shift?

Attached: 1552096566531m.jpg (1024x752, 135K)

How can we literally bring back the Third Reich?

How many gallons of jizz have you guzzled in your life? Do you have the HIV? Are you a pedophile? Has anyone told you that you look stupid? Does your mustache smell like shit after you tongue out some dudes asshole? Enquiring minds want to know.

How can you be in control of reality can I also be in control of rwality.

I was enthused initially by Trump, but he has proven himself, to a large extent, susceptible to puppeteering. That, combined with his obviously "blue-pilled" stance on Israel, and I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. With that said, however, there aren't many alternatives, are there?

I'm with Nietzche on this one, namely, that masters don't bother, nor are they bothered with, slave mentalities. The caveat here is that you must be a master, and in all statistical likelihood you are not. Yes, leftism and political correctness are pervasive and ubiquitous. No, they do not need to be subverted and destroyed, for their ideologies are in essence self-defeating.

I love the humor here. Humor is an immensely effective weapon against the brainwashing most people have regarding taboo subject matter. That said, more and more people are turning in the direction you imply here. We must remember to be stalwart in our moral compunctions in the face of ever increasing power. Above all we musn't repeat the mistake of martyring evil.

LARP

why are you on here? how do you know POL?

seems larping

What do you think about our currency being unpegged from petro and our recent ramp up in crude oil exports?

Who is your favorite philosopher and why?

What do you see as the best way we can deprogram normies, so that we can get them on our side and democratically stop the flood of 3rd world invaders?

I was thinking that we need to outline a series of redpills so that we could walk people from being a typical CNN viewer, to being one of us over the course of several discreet stages. The problem is finding an optimal path(s) that would work for the majority of people, and the points of data to present to them for each stage.

>martyring evil
Larp. No timestamp also.

Thoughts on climate change?
Thoughts on the 2020 election?
Would you ever write for Unz?

>martyring evil
You sir, are a kike
Good day

How do I shave my balls with out cutting my sack?

Also, not a question but you might enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

How do we get into power into the World Health Organization to officially designate liberalism as a mental disorder (those same cucks made gaming a mental disorder)?

Ay Tone memes are the best redpills rn

Maybe, but if he is larping he's doing his best Langdan impression.

Keep it up , so far I am picking up what you are putting down. Are you aware that global politics is literally just Shakespearean theatrics used as a tool to persuade us to follow the decisions that the rulers have already made? This is one of the reasons why there are so many transsexuals in the public sphere, men have traditionally been played the roles of women in the theatre.

Attached: 1552140108586m.jpg (942x1024, 174K)

We are all endomorphic images of the mind of God. "Simulated universe" and "purpose" are logically exclusive. To illustrate why, does your video game character accomplish anything purposive when he beats the game?

Highly unlikely. The elites that control the world are very unlikely to make the mistake of destroying their golden calf (the earth). The odds of a rogue nuclear weapon or dirty bomb being detonated to whip up patriotic fervor in order to support further foreign wars is, in my estimation, quite high.

Could you share your weight lifting program? I'm currently on the 5/3/1 boring but big variation. Thanks Chris!

Please mister Langan, this is a matter of great importance for the future of this board and the free speech it allows:

Are traps gay?

I have heard that this realm is a spooky entangled capacitor which jives with Teslas understanding that the realm is a Tesla coil. Have you considered that our purpose here is just to create or translate energy wave forms for another realm?

Attached: 1551502145967.gif (499x499, 855K)

I would have thought that the real Chris Langan would be able to write quicker.

I was just giving short hand on my beliefs, not really how they interact. I'll put my question another way. (Assuming the Biblical understanding is accurate)
After receiving our immortal bodies upon resurrection and judgement, will those bodies/minds be superior to our earthly bodies, other than deathlessness?

Doesn't he only have dial-up internet or something to save on costs on his horse ranch in Missouri?

From what I've read, he doesn't do much online except Quora and apparently Jow Forums (preferably for the best, lest he experiences IQ drain due to the countless idiots who infest this cesspool of a dimension known as the "internet").

Post proof its you. Time stamp.

1/I+E=G

Attached: Oooooh.jpg (572x542, 38K)

Being the world's smartest person doesn't change being a fifty five year old man with kielbasas for fingers. Give the man a break.

Attached: 1550269513808.jpg (620x308, 52K)

One interesting one is the prediction that dark matter and energy do not exist, but are merely theoretical errors due to the current erroneous model of intrinsic expansion. They recently discovered that early galaxies contain almost no dark matter/energy, which coincides with conspansion, as outlined in the CTMU.

Traps are certainly gay.

This ain't a larp

I read your theory and believe it to be quite parallel , i would like you to prove that it is you and we can initiate a real discussion on those manners. Otherwise quit your Larp.

Hey just on the off chance you really are him, just wanted to let you know you we're (in part) featured in an episode of Murdoch Murdoch called "sky daddies being and time". In it you convince an atheist that there is objective meaning in reality. Thanks for what you do.

If you have such a high IQ, where’s your time stamp?

>Yes, leftism and political correctness are pervasive and ubiquitous. No, they do not need to be subverted and destroyed, for their ideologies are in essence self-defeating.
The danger is leftism destroying America before it destroys itself. That's what seems to he happening. Once it's run it's course, it will be too late.

I have read through. It is from what I can tell a logical description within words. Though that is a good start, what of the beginning?

Do you believe dualism, or oneism? To me, even if multiverse is considered, no words can change that you can conceptually describe anything with one word. Though the word and names change, there is the unnamable. There are kinds of things nearly impossible to express with words.

checking the trips in your ID

Do you believe that there will be an Antichrist and how do you feel that is related to the second coming of christ ? will the true singularity be that which is created by man which surpasses man into the end of time following the progression of tech advancement ? ( kurzwiel etc )

Writing / speaking style is a match.

Hey Chris- I Read your CTMU paper and it was quite thought provoking. I hope you continue to write about what you're interested in as we are, collectively speaking, all in this together and every little 'bit' helps. Information being at the core of everything that is. My point is, please don't hold back- some of us are receiving the 'signal.'

Thank you

OP is fake and gay, even if a good speller.

Christianity or no? If so, which denomination?
Also, favorite book that the average person could read?

How can I make money to survive without having to fork over a bunch of it to the IRS and without risk of going to prison?

Would you say that the existence of Zero and One would be enough to prove theology to some extant ? Would you consider yourself close with "god" ?

I will reserve judgement. Meme flags are always suspect and anyone claiming anyone on Jow Forums should be given the utmost scrutiny.

Attached: 1551904881410m.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

Hi Chris, much respect.
Will humanity make it or are we on the decline now after reaching peak civilization.
kaythxbye

Chris what do you think about UBI? Inevitable or mistake?

>Highly unlikely. The elites that control the world are very unlikely to make the mistake of destroying their golden calf (the earth). The odds of a rogue nuclear weapon or dirty bomb being detonated to whip up patriotic fervor in order to support further foreign wars is, in my estimation, quite high.

Who is behind it all? Aliens? Jews? Bush?

Attached: Mantis_009.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Would you respond to my contact if i sent you a letter written by hand discussing a wide variety of topics ? I feel there are few out there which would be able to sufficiently unpack the majority of these aspects of discussion which so frequently escape the minds of the masses. also another question ( as i have wanted to talk to you for some time now ) do you have a specific plan of action for financial survival over the next 15-20 years ? do you think there will be a large scale fiat collapse within your lifetime ?

Hi Chris. If a man has to play the game in order to thrive in our modern world, what hope is there that the cream can rise to the top when the media, academia, etc., all ignore the world's smartest man?

If honest men are essentially forced to choose between selling out for life's pleasures or maintaining their integrity and decency by rejecting the system and being poor, doesn't this prove God and Christ are real because it means our temporal life is a test for worthiness to heaven through suffering? Basically, we choose God who rules heaven or Satan who rules appetitive man?

Chris hello! Always wondered why don’t you use your brilliant mind for good? You can easily make millions of dollars with that mind. Why haven’t you?

Mr. Langan, I have a question.

Would you consider hand-written mathematics to be rendered obsolete by today's technology (of course, other than theoretical mathematics such as the CTMU)?

I am a complete idiot when it comes to Calculus (and I despise the lie that Albert Einstein failed mathematics, when he was doing higher up theoretical mathematics before he was even 15).

Sir, what are your thoughts about Dr. Theodore J. Kaczynski as a futurist?

DID MJ DO IT TO YOU TOO? thx big fan btw

>traps are certainly gay
CLOSET FAGS BTFO
thank you based brain-man

>How do you control teallity.
By adding just the right amount of cream and sugar.

The most important thing you can do is set an example in your life that corrresponds with reality. Since human beings are endomorphic images of the mind of God, they have inhered in their nature the willingness and desire to instantiate the utility function of the universe. Hypocritical behavior is a guaranteed way of undercutting your desire to change others.

That does indeed seem to be what's happening. But rather than live a counterexample, most detractors of leftism see fit to bicker pointlessly with ideologues whose central tenet is demonizing and patronizing those detractors. If you want to stop leftism, you have to actually become the immoveable object upon which it eradicates itself. Analogously, imagine a child testing its parents. Do you argue with the child, and try to convince him he is being destructive? Of course not. That would only result in chaos running free and destroying the household. You parent the chaos, and bring order out of it.

does the mind of god need to make itself forget that it knows everything in order to be able to be surprised by its own actions in time so that it may decide whether it likes its thoughts or not? is that the reason for the human experiment? is this how consciousness reproduces, one day we, the fractals of the god-mind, will have our own mental universe full of animated characters we create and enter so we can play their parts individually?

Checked.

I was also happy to see this finally put to rest.

Attached: bobby fischer hates jews.jpg (1023x576, 70K)

Any thoughts on the prospect of automation? Will we just become dumb apes who need technology and AI for everything. Or will be be able to make AI and automation the greatest invention by humans. They could be our eternal slaves and take us to the bottom of the sea and the farthest stars.

Also do you consider AI the next step in human evolution?

Who the fuck is Nietzche? It's Nietzsche.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! World's smartest man can't spell! OP declared a faggot and a larper!

The smartest man in the world would never have such a smallbrained opinion

Confirmed for not Langaan

Don't worry about it faggot. Fuck off an be gone with your worthless time. Cocksucker. Nobody gives a shit about you or what you think. kys now.

Cream and sugar are codewords for amino acids and psychotropic. Unlock your psyker abilities with the stim-pill.

what a shitty low effort larp 2/10

What do you think are the best ways to save the world? What should be our course of action? How do we "redpill" the masses? I'm very interested in your opinion.

Attached: 1539871998660.jpg (700x800, 371K)

Don't flatter yourself

Mr. Langan, what do you think of Curt Dolittle and Propertarianism?

Please explain the mandela effect and if you have person expirence with it.