Why do pol loves to claim jewish archievements in science, art, music and other intelectual pursuits as made by whites?

Why do pol loves to claim jewish archievements in science, art, music and other intelectual pursuits as made by whites?

pretty much all the major acomplishments of europeans were made by jews.

Attached: 155076815015.png (321x321, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Paulescu
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Higgs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mills_Purcell
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Lenard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi
quora.com/What-are-the-chances-of-a-German-having-Ashkenazi-ancestry
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ferdinand_Braun
middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1540998533805.png (463x518, 203K)

Jews weren't allowed out of their ghettos until the end of WWI. It's been downhill ever since.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Nope

half of nobel prizes and fields medals are jewish.

cope more fagget.

>jews work in patent office
>sorry goy *rejected
>look what I invented

This! Oh wait...

Attached: JewishInventionMyths1.jpg (1314x4606, 2.59M)

>Jews give themselves lots of prizes, so there!

Attached: JewishInventionMyths2.jpg (1314x5815, 2.94M)

Oh look it’s a troll thread from the lgbt memeflag

one of millions of Romanians should have won the Nobel Prize for this
>was a Romanian physiologist, professor of medicine, and politician, most famous for discovering insulin, who worked on pancreine (a pancreatic extract containing insulin).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Paulescu

but because he (like all Romanians) was anti jews, was denied it.

Low tier kike shilling
OUT

read
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Lmao that's literally what Jews say every time "w-we have the n-nobel pwizes and stuff" such an NPC tier answet

You're trying to explain that to a sub-human colombian, a guy who lives on a place where whores and drugs move the country and im not counting the child traffic made by israel in colombia. Imagine my shock when hes just another worshiper of the jews.

Name one

theory of relativity.

lol, so what device which improves your life exists because of that theory?

you're absolutely right about him but I've seen his trope used by normie Americans too. They will hear jews mention it and shake their heads in agreement. I guess I'm responding more to people lurking then him.

anything based on modern physics.

you're an embarrassment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Planck

stolen from Poincaré, a roman catholic.

really, like what? Can you explain how? What is modern physics? What happened to the old physics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta
Without him most of your shit won't work. He was no kike.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Higgs

newtonian physics aren't used today beyond making videogames.

>conspiracy shit from youtube

The Planck thing is official.

>anything based on modern physics

oh so you're talking about Tesla, and not einstein.

Next example please.

>newtonian physics aren't used today beyond making videogames.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jewish brainlet cope threads are my favorite.

Attached: 1534105073493.jpg (427x500, 76K)

>Peter Ware Higgs CH FRS FRSE FInstP (born 29 May 1929) is a British theoretical physicist, emeritus professor in the University of Edinburgh,[5][6] and Nobel Prize laureate for his work on the mass of subatomic particles.[7]

Max Karl Ernst Ludwig Planck, ForMemRS[1] (German: [ˈplaŋk];[2] English: /ˈplæŋk/;[3] 23 April 1858 – 4 October 1947) was a German theoretical physicist whose discovery of energy quanta won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1918.[4]

what are you on about? Name one device which uses the theory. Remember you claimed jews were behind all european achievements yet you haven't named one yet besides some abstract theory. Rather sad

This is true. Bump

Name one that isn’t

flag checks out

>if i think i am the chosen one, I am the chosen one!!!
Jewish intelligence for you.

20% of germans have some kind of jewish admixture.

by pol logic, every germans made is jewish.

Name on device that isn’t

>prove my negative
More jewish tricks.

>(((Volta)))
You’re kidding right?

Prove the holocaust happened

Same to you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi

>Enrico Fermi (Italian: [enˈriːko ˈfermi]; 29 September 1901 – 28 November 1954) was an Italian and naturalized-American physicist and the creator of the world's first nuclear reactor, the Chicago Pile-1. He has been called the "architect of the nuclear age"[1] and the "architect of the atomic bomb".[2] He was one of very few physicists to excel in both theoretical physics and experimental physics. Fermi held several patents related to the use of nuclear power, and was awarded the 1938 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on induced radioactivity by neutron bombardment and for the discovery of transuranium elements. He made significant contributions to the development of statistical mechanics, quantum theory, and nuclear and particle physics.

>Projection
More cope, with no citation. Not very scholarly of you. Not surprised though, you have done nothing but make claims this whole thread with nothing to back it.

Including blood libel?

implying that volta wouldn't have been made a god by now if were jewish. Pathetic kike

>kikes
>achievements in art and music

Attached: absolutely_degenerate.jpg (847x1200, 111K)

So you won’t even try. That means I win

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Mills_Purcell

>Edward Mills Purcell (August 30, 1912 – March 7, 1997) was an American physicist who shared the 1952 Nobel Prize for Physics for his independent discovery (published 1946) of nuclear magnetic resonance in liquids and in solids.[2] Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) has become widely used to study the molecular structure of pure materials and the composition of mixtures.

Prove that it didn’t

Exactly, everytime a jew mentions Nobel prize..just point out that its kikes giving a prize to other kikes. Pure nepotism

He is....

Attached: C3F46E42-8FDA-41F1-BA71-A6D07AEB76F1.png (580x522, 196K)

Ah yes, the "Obama Peace prize" for outstanding racial heritage in a presidential candidate.

How could we ever doubt.

>Jews
>Art
>Music

Attached: 1550511687892s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

How about you prove that volta is jewish first before going we wuz inventorz to whoever else gets mentioned

>So you won’t even try. That means I win
Meme flag as fuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Lenard

>Philipp Eduard Anton von Lenard (7 June 1862 – 20 May 1947) was a German physicist and the winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1905 for his research on cathode rays and the discovery of many of their properties. Lenard was a nationalist and anti-Semite; as an active proponent of the Nazi ideology, he supported Adolf Hitler in the 1920s and was an important role model for the "Deutsche Physik" movement during the Nazi period. Notably, he labeled Albert Einstein's contributions to science as "Jewish physics".

:)

Eh, I'm not a fan of Jewish money running everything either.
But as a student of music I can't knock Klezmer, their string work can be pretty intricate.
Jews are good at fiddling things.

Based. Most academics and brilliant minds supported Hitler

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi

>Guglielmo Marconi, 1st Marquis of Marconi (Italian: [ɡuʎˈʎɛlmo marˈkoːni]; 25 April 1874 – 20 July 1937) was an Italian[1][2][3][4] inventor and electrical engineer, known for his pioneering work on long-distance radio transmission,[5] development of Marconi's law, and a radio telegraph system. He is credited as the inventor of radio,[6] and he shared the 1909 Nobel Prize in Physics with Karl Ferdinand Braun "in recognition of their contributions to the development of wireless telegraphy".[7][8][9]

I'll give you Albert Einberg

quora.com/What-are-the-chances-of-a-German-having-Ashkenazi-ancestry

10% of germans have jewish DNA.
20% of iberians have jewish DNA.

not sure about the other nations.

Who was Spinoza then?

This still counts as a goy invention though. Are you fucking retarded? IS this a slide thread. I think it is. Also Einstein built his work from a goy, Lorentz.

Something happed around 1945 that began to change who is awarded the prizes. I can't quite remember what though.

who do you think controls the nobelshlogs

implying jews don't have much more german ancestry than germans have jewish ancestry. Looks like even your pathetic kike theory of relativity was german

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Ferdinand_Braun

Karl Ferdinand Braun (6 June 1850 – 20 April 1918) was a German inventor, physicist and Nobel laureate in physics. Braun contributed significantly to the development of radio and television technology: he shared the 1909 Nobel Prize in Physics with Guglielmo Marconi "for their contributions to the development of wireless telegraphy".

Are you utterly retarded? You must be paid to spew such shit. How the flying fuck you launch a satellite into orbit you dingus?

Unironically posting quora as a source for genetics in the 1930's, or literally anything. Brainlet confirmed.

there's a shit ton of europeans with jewish blood that don't consider themselves jewish.

Like 20% of modern europeans have jewish blood.

Jews are basically white.

Those who won the war changed it all for the worse.

there's the link to the study, read the page.

>Why do pol loves to claim jewish archievements in science, art, music and other intelectual pursuits as made by whites
>Jews are basically white.
And there it is, full retard

>Like 20% of modern europeans have jewish blood.
lol
>Jews are basically white.
lol
I think I see what this is all about now.

well, askenazis are like 99% genetically european.
duh.

jews have racemixed with europeans for centuries.

Also askenazis aren't genetically from middle east, they're middle ages converts to judaism.

Well then i am not an antisemite, and they are not hebrews or israelites

Jews are conditionally white

>they're middle ages converts to judaism.
Yeah, from the steppes, turkic nomads are less white than levantines

askenazis aren't from middle east, they're some kingdom who converted to judaism in the middle ages or some shit.

they're not semites.

and prior to 1933 wasn't much different then after 1945.

>jews have racemixed with europeans for centuries.
lies, Judaism is insular and very much against mixing with non jews

a lot of jews were forced to become christians and racemix or be killed.

Yeah, that study is in russian. And its shit.
Gene expert Inma Pazos has a dream. She would like to expose Adolf Hitler. "If we had genetic material from him," says the Deputy Managing Director of the Swiss company Igenea, "we could possibly prove that Jews also belonged to his ancestors, with a probability of at least ten percent."

You are a shill faggot and a liar. SAGE

Ashkenasi are from turkey. And you are a shill faggot.

Hitler was a 100% incel beta, he had incel genetics and he was angry jewish were getting all the german pussy.

He literally destroyed european right wing nationalism and made it a taboo until today.

He's the fault most europeans lost their colonial empires and became literal basedboys cucked by the soviets and the US.

kys dumb mongoloid.

those were "conversos" in Spain. Your 20% figure is in reference to Hispanics (being genetically jewish). As usual you lie. Ashkenazi never race mixed while in Europe.

Attached: Jewish Inventions Myth 01.jpg (1314x4606, 2.59M)

Attached: Jewish Inventions Myth 02.jpg (1314x5815, 2.94M)

>pretty much all the major acomplishments of europeans were made by jews.
All the people who sent mankind to the moon were Germans.

Ad hominem and reddit spacing. Love it.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out." ^_^

Attached: 1537125013834.gif (500x455, 466K)

>Jews are good at fiddling things.
They practice a lot with little kids

Attached: Shmeinstein.jpg (350x500, 86K)

What reason were Jews so heavily involved in the creation of the atomic bomb? What is all apart of a long term scheme to give Jewish power the ultimate weapon?

Attached: JROppenheimer-LosAlamos.jpg (524x721, 188K)

>What reason were Jews so heavily involved in the creation of the atomic bomb?
You mean the theft of. The answer is the Samson option. Thank me later.

I know of the Samson option, but many of the head researchers at Los Alamos were dis-proportionally Jewish. The atomic weapon is one of the most Jewish inventions to ever exist.

Attached: Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg_NYWTS.jpg (2139x1947, 436K)

Jews are gentically white. Pol is complaining about their culture/behavior.

because ashkenasi jews are europeans following a bad religion, they must convert back to hellenism, paganism or zoroastrianism

middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949