So if white genocide is successful

So if white genocide is successful.
How are niggers and other victims going to git gibs?

Attached: B9E5E31B-F092-48A9-A817-94A47212C64B.gif (250x200, 346K)

They won't. It's not just a war on white men if that's what you think. The white man is just the biggest threat to jews and their slave utopia.

They would consume less, which would unironically probably be good for the planet.

You just broke down the plot of Atlas Shrugged to 3 sentences.

That’s was supposed to say “2 sentences”. I fat fingered it.

Haiti world tour

They would revert to pre-industrial society, and would never achieve space-flight.

Then the human race ends with earth's biosphere.

If you want to perpetuate humanity into the furthest reaches of the future, the most sensible thing to do would be to scour Africa, South America and Asia of all human life.

>implying they are capable of thinking ahead

From asian productivity.

They aren't. That's the point of the post.

No no Got! That's Racist!

What we need to do is provide vaccines, antibiotics and vitamins to these poor people! There's room for at LEAST 86 Billion People in North America alone!

Oy Vay!

Attached: 1550712812526.jpg (471x532, 43K)

Honestly it would be the rational move. Hell, we don't necessarily have to purge Asia, we could keep them and get their help scouring South America and Africa. The fact that we haven't done so despite how clearly beneficial it would be is the biggest counterpoint I've seen to the Dark Forest Hypothesis.

You're not done yet. It's really only one sentence.

That and all the space signals we've been broadcasting haven't been responded to with a relativistic mass-weapon bombardment.

Theoretical space-war is hecka scary.

They will leech off from mestizos just like they do now in Chile.
You are not needed.
The cycle will not be completed until theres nothing but niggers and asians. Asians wouldnt put up with this bullshit.

Attached: j04pLBm.gif (425x303, 3.91M)

They don't. The idea is to get white and nigger-spics to destroy each other, then (((they))) can move in and take control.

Right. After we go, then come the killer robots.

Print money until the economy collapses into hyperinflation.

Well, we've only been sending out signals for about a hundred and twenty years, it's possible they have been picked up yet just because there's not another civilization within 120 light years. But I mean, if we forget about the practical and work solely on the ethics, our treatment of the global south is the best counter to the underlying tenants Dark Forest is built on.

>relativistic mass-weapon bombardment
Fucking thank you, that's been on the tip of my tongue for weeks. I've been trying to remember that phrase, but every google search I was able to come up with just returned shit about Rods from God and Colony Drops, not really anything germane to the concept.

*haven't been

>2200
>no white person alive
>Jews control the world
>make niggers feel like they are successful while promoting hard drugs and develope programs to help niggers take them for free labor
>absolutely nothing else to be done anymore.

That’s the whole purpose of (((Trump))). Whites are useful to Jews and offer a barrier between shitskins ad kikes. They didn’t wanna push too hard too fast.

>implying robots aren't more perfect slaves

They'll probably wipe them out and try to be last race standing.

How are jews going to survive in a world without innovation and white man engineering? Jews are pussies and won't last long without technology.

They won't. They'll be too busy working 60 hour work weeks for Shlomo. The good ones will be entertainers and ball players as is today making a fortune for the 60 hour work week rats to look up to and buy what they sell.

99% of the nigger population would starve to death. The few survivors would be cannibals, and then they'd be shot dead by China.

Jews are ghetto rats dude. They enjoy the spoils when they come around, but more often than not throughout history they are poor and dilapidated as fuck because of their constant scamming and huckstering.

They're not bad at tech. Much more than other races for sure.

by hooking us up to machines like in the matrix

Loads of top-tier STEM academics were kikes. They can innovate just fine, and their innovations will actually last if their compatriots in the social, political, and financial realm stop destroying the host society.