>Pope says he wants to revolutionize the church
>think "ok this is epic"
>start watching first few episodes
>Pope says he wants to ban all fags from the church
>wow finally a good TV show
>get to episode 10
>Pope comes to accept gays in the clergy
>he "punishes" a known child molester priest by sending him to Alaska

Catholics are disgusting faggots. Much of this show was filmed in the Vatican, therefore Vatican approved.

Attached: the_young_pope.jpg (430x516, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTktw8s9fU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Vatican was completely subverted by protestants and kikes
Why do you think the Pope in this fiction is "Italo-AMERICAN" ?

because he's a good actor

The Reformation happened because the papacy was (and still is) a corrupt piece of shit hellbent on destroying true Christianity.

Attached: 1551747068392.jpg (758x496, 150K)

>the church Christ established isn’t the true church

Attached: BBD57A22-AFB4-45D7-A691-3140811CB8AF.jpg (2048x2048, 419K)

>an institution administered by men is sinful
wow, what a revelation, it's almost as if we are all sinful

Leave it to the American to base their religious views on series from Netflix.

the Vatican approved it, shut up

>implying Christ established a church in Rome using Alexandrian texts
Catholic Cope at its finest

>going through anyone to get to heaven, protestant or catholic
only way to heaven is through Christ and your own works

Orthodoxy is the one true church, down with the whore of Rome!

The Catholic church does not represent the entirety of humanity. Humans are flawed creatures, the catholic church is more or less just a figurehead nothing more, ignore anything Catholic - Orthodox or non-gay protestants only.

The first episodes should've clued you in that it was a satanic depiction of catholicism.

Attached: 1526604005819.jpg (1280x720, 589K)

>you watched TV
Opinion discarded :D

you noticed that too. but did you also notice the owls?

the fact you are watching tv AT ALL is funny..and sad... :]

only TV show I've watched in the past 2 years

and I watched it all in 2 days

Yeah I noticed, and a bunch of other stuff too. It's a satanic show, mockingly so in fact. They just throw everything right at your face. Also, it's a show that is extremely poor in the theology department, out of the top of my head they only quote the Holy Bible once and it's to make an apologia for faggotry. Quite disturbing.

I'm sorry it offended your Protestant sensibilities. I promise you that it was much, much worse for me as a Catholic. I just want to say this to you with all honesty: the Catholic Church is (was?) the one true church since it's arrogant to believe that Christianity was discovered by heretic Martin Luther, so please be weary that our current predicament can only be God's judgment on all of Christianity. We currently have a Pope of compromise and a Church for the poor in spirit. This really doesn't bode well.

Attached: 1538584752269.jpg (1280x720, 457K)

still sad : / material pleasures are of no use to me. but you had decided to watch TV after ALL these years. here is a tip: TV SUCKS. it always sucked. PERIOD
Godspeed user don't make that mistake again
: )

stick to music, user. Better than anything Tv has made : )

I'm not sure why your using ironic emotes, user. But addressing your point, music quite often is as degenerate as TV.

its to show what i mean by something. people can misconstrue something someone might say as kind... or cruel. also there are still great music. like Dawes love that band their early albums
link related. one of my personal favorites :D point is the "best" tv has made is far GREATLY inferior to the best music has made

youtube.com/watch?v=vTktw8s9fU8

stop using emotes dude, you have the ability to use images for a reason, use it

basically MUSIC > TV> MOVIES

i have like some memes. BUT I try to keep as LITTLE data as possible. God knows how long this computer will last

*I have 5 memes. I'm EXTREMELY cheap on data space

most of it is pails and a couple of 7tps : /

are you autistic?

>I have 5 memes.
Those must be some seriously impressive memes.

This, things are getting worse user.

yes I'm a sperg. I find christianity to be the way. I like the structure of the Catholic church and rigidity of morals. Sad that evil has crept into it. the maybe a church. BUT it is run by men and men err regardless as statute or position. Pity

and I like pails and 7tp polish tanks. wish i could combine it somehow ; )

The ending is cucked. His great speech refers to God as "her."

>ketchikan
Hell on Earth where his fingers will freeze
>accepts gays
He never said he accepted gays. Guitierrez, albeit being a faggot, never indulged in his homosexuality. Yes he likes guys but doesn’t indulge in faggotry