Do you believe aliens are real and involved in our politics? Evidence?

Attached: iuK2XRIZSQ.jpg (1200x750, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-7kE8JPwtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ric pelated

Depends what you mean by aliens.

Attached: Grape_workers_t800.jpg (750x600, 210K)

god I wish that were me

Is...is there a smaller second penis that pops out of the first one?

DAZ 3D with the Golden Palace genitals add on and Xenomorph package.

The chick is a modified Victoria 4, not sure which hair mod.

t. Daz hobbyist.

Attached: k2.png (934x580, 479K)

Better get this over to /d/ or /h/, this is an amazing idea for an xray cervix pene.

I think there are ayys but not in a secureteam10 way. I think everyone smart knows there are ayys but also knows there is no solid proof right now. Crop circles and all that ancient alien shit is fake and gay. A goverment coverup this long and successful is unlikely. Huge fucking universe though and on earth it seems life is super fucking resilient. It also is starting to seem more like our entire sense of what the dimensions of space and time is limited. I just think with all what we know and all what we know we dont know, it is likely there are ayys.

They probably do but they may as well exist since we will never meet them.

Attached: thumbnail_standard.jpg (750x450, 56K)

Aaaaayyyyaaaeeesss!

yes, yes, they leave no evidence since they don't want contacts because humans are a barbaric species

Absolutely not. And if they are and they're allowing this level of bullshit, they need genocided.

Val Valiant Thor he was the result of Eisenhower putting out the military industrial complex video.
youtu.be/e-7kE8JPwtk

Attached: 1551135243272.gif (250x374, 497K)

WE'RE THE ALIENS, JOE

jews are aliens do you really need more proof ?

You are real

Lmao

>Do you believe aliens are real
Yes.
>and involved in our politics?
No.
>Evidence?
Life on Earth and the number of Earth like planets. Distance between stars and galaxies and the speed of light as speed limit.

yes they live beyond

Attached: menbehindthesun.jpg (690x375, 29K)

There are almost certainly no intelligent aliens in our galaxy. Possibly in others but we are the first here.

>humans are intelligent
There's no intelligent life here, that's for sure.