Why don't Somalis look like niggers? Are they Aryans?

This is Ilhan Omar's kids and husband and they look like white people painted black

Attached: nhbgvf.jpg (660x452, 53K)

>and husband

Attached: 1551818512134.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

They still look pretty fucking black to me.

We're all humans. Except for (((them))). They are the great filter.

Attached: 1539690087191.png (898x628, 552K)

she divorced her brother though. this is her real husband

Their skulls are all fucked up and nonhuman looking

>zoomalis
>arians

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

That was her first marriage, her current marriage is to this dude.

they have some arab mixed in as well. They have a weird look, the somalians, but all look exactly the same

Stop cherry picking uglies. Most Somalis I've seen are pretty good looking, and I live in Minneapolis.

Attached: nj.jpg (624x768, 87K)

they are Caucasoid Ethiopians too

Attached: zoomali.jpg (618x464, 70K)

Direct descendants of Yakub.

why are horn African people considered Caucasoid? (i.e. Eritrean, Ethiopian, Somali, Djibouti)

Skull shape, but the term caucasoids is outdated.

My iq is 140 buddy

Attached: 37037C57-AAF8-4F76-9BB0-3E1881EAF872.jpg (718x718, 56K)

literally google capoids u ape

they look pretty black to me, their white like features are due to the fact most Somalis are fish eaters, thus giving them a less than simian and more human features

Attached: CB522221-FC30-4009-8A23-866926B2D537.png (500x802, 54K)

Attached: 572B8BCC-C2B7-4606-BBE1-7F79B434B001.png (500x909, 691K)

I N C E S T

Attached: BAC74627-0337-41AD-A0D2-C9900D64278F.png (539x780, 569K)

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read. They don't look white. East africans look different than other africans you absolute retard.

>they look like white people painted black
No, they don't. They look like another type of sub-Saharan African or 'black' people, which they are.

We need new terms for all the different groups of people, but Jews/progs are stifling science pertaining to the subject.

They don't look like our blacks do because our blacks came from the Congo area.

Wait, seriously?

Nerdy black girls make my dick hard

People from the horn of Africa are Semitic. Arabs, berbers, jews, egyptians and ethiopians/somalis. They're more-closely related to anatolian people than they are to bantu people of sub-saharan africa. Skin color is the direct result of distance from the equator.

how many years is she living in the US? looks like she has just been making babys the whole

Attached: Screenshot-2018-10-24 It would be a real shame for the dems if people saw this pic of the DNC deputy (1315x832, 276K)

They're black mutts.

Africans are pretty variable, East-Africans have large degrees of Semitic admixture from contacts with the Arabian peninsula.
Western to central African Bantu are the typical nugget-headed black fella.
Khoi-San from South Africa, who are almost extinct in their pure form, are caramel coloured and have narrow flat faces with thin lips.

They look like KANG YAKUB!

Deport

the fuck you talking about tyrone?
somalis are niggers
and they look like niggers
keep off the crack, boy

Fuck Ahmed. You’ve caused enough problems you lightbulb headed nigger

we are black infact we dont even have the white admixture african americans so were pure black

No, they look like sandniggers with dark skin.

This girl on the right look like Roger Smith.

Attached: cc9114d3d644d8c796ca3bd349213b96--roger-smith-america-dad.jpg (236x236, 10K)

They got BLEACHED by the Jews during the days of King Solomon.

I also live in Minneapolis and their bobbling perfectly egg shaped heads are fucking disgusting you cuck race traitor. Kill yourself.

Yes. She married her brother for immigration reasons

Because they are a mix of arabs and niggers, I think.

Attached: AD26DA73-2AA5-414C-921C-551734BF6269.jpg (1909x1374, 377K)

They're about 20-30% European Greek/Indo-Aryan due to the gene flow from Alexander the Great's empire, the Greek sucessor states, Rome, and several Caliphates.

they look like lightbulb nigger aliens

The humans that would become whites left Africa 40k years ago. As the glaciers receded, they would move north and live and evolve there for thousands and thousands of years. As the glaciers expanded, they would be driven back down into the Levant where they shared new genes with the north/east Africans. The glaciers receded completely 10k years ago.

They are caucasoid. They are not white. White does not equal caucasoid, which does not equal Indo-European. Whites are a subset of caucasoids who usually speak Indo-European and/or Uralic languages. Some Turkic people are also either White or caucasoid.

look at all the whites at that commie meet-up

They all kind of do. Somalians have weird heads. Good eye.

take a look at where somalia is on a map, and see what nations are close by
there's your answer