Mods deleting Y*ng(G*ng) threads

I hate to say it, but Mods couldn't be more based and redpilled for this.

>inb4 Shills and Discord niggers flood thread sucking the chinese spy's cock and floods asks their boss for overtime to flood all night
#Trump2020, there's no other choice at this point

Attached: Capture.png (850x755, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-fighting-eradicate-human-trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not deleting them fast enough

Chinksectoids BTFO

This

Reminder even after all their efforts, he couldn't get ahead of fucking Elizabeth Warren.

Attached: 052367242464725.png (292x883, 197K)

Definitely mods are faggots for not IP banning Yang faggots.

This

Attached: killyourself.jpg (664x28, 10K)

>ban anyone that disagree's with me
I dont even support Yang but jesus christ could you be any more of a faggot?

Fuck that. I'd rather choose Hillary (If she were running) over Yang.

>be mod
>allow botnet threads (/ptg/) to flourish
>nuke organic yang threads
hmmm rly made me go hmmmm

>organic
Sure

>>ban anyone that disagree's with me
I don't give a fuck about Yang threads, but there's obvious mass flooding happening. Go back to China.

Yet they do nothing about the endless Trump spam.

the difference is that /ptg/ is a containment thread and yang gang is relentless spam. if yang had a general it wouldn't get the axe. reposts of topics that are already in the catalog do.

I filter it but 23 threads is a bit much.

>containment
if /ptg/ is the containment thread than it has completly failed in doing its job. Anything that isnt sucking off the president is shouted down by calling me a transsexual shill from discord
Getting really fucking sick of this shit

Go to the catalog and control + F trump. How is that containment thread working out?

I only have one filter on and that alone is already enough to filter 15-30 threads at a time

>#Trump2020, there's no other choice at this point
Imagine still supporting someone who’s treated his white supporters like shit.

With no funding and just memes he went from 0% to almost beating a famous sitting Senator... in a week.

This yang spam is so gay

oh look its another discord tranny shill angry about getting called out

Bro I even saw a mod make a post about it, saying it was because of multiple threads on the same subject. Hell Yang is on-topic, he's running for office. But we need threads talking about that, not forced-meme spamming of wujacks in hats...

T_D reddit kike, you're time here is over

Discord trannies finally BTFO'd
Cmon mods, what took so long

Imagine supporting someone who openly hates whites (any other candidate) or tries to lure them in with lies (yang and also any other candidate)

>organic
Indeed, those threads where people are new enough to not know about Id's sure are organic

Attached: 1497277148850.gif (345x259, 1.14M)

Exhibit A

yea this took way too long to get rid of these gay Yang threads. The guy is a fucking idiot, VAT tax so I can pay a nigger $1000 a month.

YING YANG BTFO BY MODS KEK

So Trump?

>no u
(((They're))) not sending their best shills

Says the memeflag

Spammers get the rope

Cute Yotsuba. I wonder if we'll ever see her grown up in the manga.

It would be fun if during April fool's day mods made threads containing the word Trump in the OP autosage. Imagine the retarded conspiracy theories these fags would make after not being able to have their general.

Attached: 1341202329803.png (319x266, 113K)

Yeah, Yang gets deleted so totally on topic shit like this can stay.
>

If only

Nigger, it's one thing to show up once or twice a day and start a thread glorifying your interest.

It's another to be a paid shill spamming yang threads nonstop all day every day.

There is zero chance you would get banned for starting a yang thread every 24 hours.

However, now, all yang posters need a permaban.

You a faggot retard. Also, no one is going to pay for your neetbux. Remove your finger from your asshole and get a job that is not spamming retarded shit on the internet.

You are also faggot kevin, or a human. Depends on your response to my reply.

Rules state one thread per topic.
Sorry the education system let you down on reading comprehension.

YANGGANG

>/sg/ arabs actually believe this

Feel free to fuck off wherever you came from, nigger

>news about what the leader of the free world is up to vs. some chicom literally who

He's now ahead by 1.5% :)

>waah there is too much on-topic discussion about things I don't like

When this board got flooded with Trump posting, did anyone else throw a hissy fit?

>pretty much this
>They have to go back

Pissing in an ocean of piss. It's not as if Jow Forums raids are new. The yang raid has the added benefit of triggering t_driedel refugees, which is why many anons are joining in. Kek

Attached: 1552001936502.jpg (416x424, 151K)

>memes are on-topic discussion
>comparing the most important person on earth to a literal who

So... The jannies are doing their job?

Attached: 1550390819158.gif (598x637, 3.52M)

Attached: 1550294946344.gif (221x371, 1.01M)

They're deleting the yang threads because they can see that they're being made over and over again by the same IPs, you fucking retard.

Based and redpilled MIGApede!

Anything that goes against Trump and Israel must be dealt with swiftly!

Keep up the good work, pedes!

Attached: 1535947849265.jpg (600x887, 106K)

>no memes allowed on Jow Forums

Attached: 1373889868629.gif (331x248, 1.98M)

>discord tranny
kys

Attached: 1552268765962.png (600x573, 417K)

no theyre fucking not. my filter is showing 13 of them plus a couple that got by. if anything mods are the ones starting these threads. they sure as fuck arent doing their jobs. mods are fucking faggots and this shit is why everybodys jumping ship to nein channn

Attached: trump-jfk.jpg (640x378, 75K)

Attached: 1551830561662.jpg (1668x1577, 531K)

your picture illustrates just how lost you are. you faggots have to constantly update your screencaps to reflect what is actually going on right now and from the looks of it, YANG GANG IS SKYROCKETING.

Fake news. Sad!

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-fighting-eradicate-human-trafficking/

Mods are migapedes

Chinese assets BTFO!

his little slit eyes are going to be even smaller from all the crying!

Good riddence, these paid Yang shills are starting to get annoying. I salute the jannies for doing their jobs for once.

Attached: H1YTLNx.jpg (864x1105, 149K)

It was an organized shill Campaign and the majority of anons were sick of them. I counted 32 yang threads up at once. They could have stayed if capable of even the most basic political discussion but it was all meme spam.

About time!

Attached: therearemanythingsthatneedtobeearsed.jpg (114x125, 4K)

>THANK YOU MODS, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
THANK YOU MODS, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Dear Mods/Jannies,
If you weed out all the Yang spam I promise that I'll never criticize you ever again.
Yours Truly,
Anonymous

Attached: Yang 1552275199235.png (480x378, 254K)

mods have a chance to prove themselves here

Attached: natsoc tranny.png (944x538, 518K)

Just do the right thing, Yang 2020.

I am filtering 84 threads - a personal record. The shill bots are out in force.