How did going to nightclubs become a social norm?

How did going to nightclubs become a social norm?

Attached: 1552269032050.jpg (960x923, 274K)

Nightclubs are not really the norm anymore in America.

Hate this pic hate nigs hate you

Degradation of moral through kikes and overall deterioration through stagnation.
While I may not agree with many of the tenants comprising your beliefs, I still hold you in higher respects than the kikes for some of your views on women in the societal heirachy and your hate for kikes.

27 year old user
I've never been to a single nightclub, and rarely if ever do I go to bars.

nightclubs are a norm? in america most young adults go to bars

What is a nightclub? it's hedonistic entertainment with a general undertone/expectation of sex. this is not a new phenomenon, it has existed among degenerates all throughout human history

yeah they are

>nightclubs
you mean the places where drug dealer launder their money by buying overpriced drinks?

Going to clubs has been a staple of American degenerate youth going back into the 1920's.

Same. I am 25 and live near plenty of them I just think the idea is disgusting.

How's the weather back in 2004, user?

Attached: Capture.png (185x271, 138K)

This. Also there is a large range of what “bar” can mean. I go to a small bar with some of my friends after work once a week. No women, no dancing, no degeneracy. Just drink a few beers and go home.

Last time I was in an actual bar was like six years ago when a friend dragged me when I turned 21.
Alcohol was overpriced.
Dumb fucks were trying to mate.
Niggers.
What's the pint?

I wish she could have seen this picture before choosing her career

>Implying degeneracy is new

Attached: whitepride.jpg (2048x1366, 739K)

Maybe if you're black

Yeah in America, there are a lot of fancy bars in cities that have dancing and maybe even a pool on the roof, but they are still considered bars and not clubs.

That’s exactly how I feel lol. And it’s even worse where I live because it’s an area with a bunch of hipster breweries and it’s teeming with insufferable faggots who have to over analyze every sip of beer and bring their dogs.

>all those digicams

yeah exactly when I think of club I think of lining up to go in and paying 10k just to sit down. Fuck I hate urban culture so much user

circa 2004

Only for niggers and closeted homos.

We need your help again based shitskin

Wtf you do if not drink in your free time?

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

It’s not. Lmao. You’d be surprised how many people are still full on Christcucks or morally at the very least. Nightclubs are viewed as weird unless you’re with a bunch of hoodfags or immoral college dudebros.

MTV

Because not everyone is a self-loathing faggot who rots away in front of a computer 16 hours a day. Healthy people like to have fun.

Hipster beer is gay and disgusting.
No one wants those shitty Ipas.
I'd rather sit at home drinking the case of Yeungling I got at Costco than overpay for some lemon shandy.

Personally? Not really. Society as a whole? Bars are more common than nightclubs. Clubs suck because
>Wait in line one hour
>Pay $20 cover
>Go inside
>DJ is absolute shit
> Miller lite is $5
> Creepy dudes try to hit on girls/ grab their ass
It sucks here. Much better atmosphere in Europe

I work security in a nightclub, and they are literally the most degenerate places on earth, white girls dancing and acting like niggers disgusts me.

Nightclubs are real but only in big cities. I’ve been to a few in Atlanta. White people go down town to a bunch of small bars. Black people all go to 1 club. That club is a big warehouse with loud dance music, like a concert, but no stage. It’s not fun.

I wish that "clubs" were still the "clubs" that existed during the Victorian Era. A place where dues-paying men could go each night to dine on a dry-aged steak with root vegetables and then retire to a lounge to converse about world events and philosophy over cigars and liquor.

I guess today it would be Juuls and vapes rather than cigars, but still. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to hang out at an IRL Jow Forums social club? Shit would be so cash.

Good, those places are for retards anyway.

>Tfw you know you fucked up

I hope that coal burner gets doxxed and humiliated.

Depends when you last visited.
Alot of grabby people here now for some reason

America in a nutshell

LMFAO at all the pathetic dweebs on this board. You would just be laughed at if you went to the clubs so just stay home on the weekends as usual. Nightclubs are fun as fuck. I went to a hip hop show on Fri night and the whole crowd was bouncing and cheering together shoulder to shoulder having a great time. The weekend before that was a metal show with a mosh pit, not exactly my scene, but shit was still fun, and I took a cute 19 year old with a thick booty home and she cuddled me like it was -10 degrees out all night. There's a night club for everybody, except anti-social fags that frequent this board who complain about degeneracy and then cry about how depressed they are because they have no fun.

I'm a bouncer in a high end night AMA.Ask me anything.

Attached: 2014-12-05-gw-lozano00014jpg-d6724e2d69fab007.jpg (2048x1423, 389K)

Attached: Meme0547.jpg (640x640, 332K)

My experience going to a nightclub was such - walk in, buy a drink, find a plushy chair and people-watch.
Most everybody is sitting with the group of friends they came with, not talking to anybody else.
The dance floor is empty.
A lonely gay man approaches me and tells me I'm beautiful, I tell him I'm flattered but that I'm not gay, this visibly upsets him so he spends the rest of the night watching me from across the room with a hurtful expression.
The people I went with eventually found me in my corner, and we left, I wasn't as drunk as I'd have liked to be, because the drinks were fucking expensive, and there weren't any decent drugs going round; just low-grade cocaine and mysterious "pills" that could potentially be anything you wanted them to be, but were most likely shitty e's.

Why do people like you keep saying Christcuck, when weakling atheists and druggie pagans are pro-homo and believe in pacifism when there is no such thing as peace? Are you one of these degenerates??

The people on this board are pretty shit at socializing. Boring people generally, I wouldn't take what they have to say to heart.

Lies, we don't call ourselves bouncers anymore, it's cringeworthy.

>I went to a hip hop show on Fri
Yes yes, we know you're not white.
Congrats, no fuck off.

U r a fag

Nice guns fashy one

>niggers on Jow Forums
imagine

I'm not necessarily in the UK, not even Anglo country. Doorman is the word ?kys new school

gentlemen's club and cigar lounges still exist.

Those places exist, but you may have to learn to play golf or tennis - and have an acceptable income. And trust me, most of those places are full of insufferable bores who only care about their stock portfolio.

>she cuddled me all night

Damn bro nice did you kiss that bitch too? Ur a player XD

>What you mean she ate all of you?

Attached: 1505608518384.jpg (683x1024, 45K)

You believed it, that's how.

Ethnically I'm German and French. Probably whiter than you mutts, and I like hip hop, and Hitler, get fucked fags

Did you marry the girl?? You still with her?? You weakling. My ways are better. And my weekends.

Fuck night clubs. You know what I want? I want to go to a nice, quiet bar that isn't jam packed. I want to sit around and shoot the shit, drink $2.50 Michelobe Golden Light tall boys, and maybe play some darts or pool. Night clubs blow and drinking around women and loud music fuckin blows. Bonus points if the bar plays classic country and classic rock at a volume where you can still hold a conversation without yelling.

yea I kissed her, but I was sloppy drunk so I didn't fuck, I passed out and she got mad lmfao

>Probably whiter than you mutts
I can trace both sides of my family to which colonials boats they got off.
So go listen to your Nigger music you faggot.

You’re a faggot, I was ridiculing you

what?

That sounds okay, you like to throw knives too??

nah I wouldn't ever marry unless the legal system gets reformed to treat men better in divorce

>I like hip hop
you can't hide your niggerness
whiggers are worse than niggers

yea right, you're probably a potato nigger

Imagine being this shallow

>Australia
at least I can own guns, cuck

Then don’t marry legally at all, not in the eyes of man and it’s so called system.

they're brothers

explain how I'm shallow, in a thread full of autists calling all night clubs degenerate when it's just people dancing to music lol

Don't really refer to ourselves as 'Bouncers' nowadays, it's gay and cringeworthy.

so just LARP as a married couple until she gets bored and leaves, nah I'm good

It’s not about the music you slow homo. Everything went past your thick head

oh look another autist who literally never danced to music in his life, let alone with a girl

What makes you think I don't own guns?
You misunderstand the nature of the gun laws here Tyrone.
Restrictive but not impossible, but you don't learn that from watching BET.

>wow you kissed and cuddled a girl?? what a faggot lmao

They've been a staple of urban nightlife for decades. Perhaps even a century or more. They might have been less degenerate before the 1960s-1970s, and they might have been a tad more frowned upon, but they've been there.

nobody cares that you got your grandpa's .22 still, try owning a real gun

>dweebs
Yeah, you sound like you really tear it up using that language. Neck yourself, faggot

Attached: mwallace2.jpg (286x200, 51K)

Wrong again.

found the incels

that's exactly what you are though, I could just be like all of you autists who just spam faggot and degenerate as a staple insult, would that make you happy?

Sure.
Ive gone to many nightclubs (here in Argentina)
It was fun at first but after going for the tenth time in a row it loses its charm and it becomes a annoyance that I have to pay to have the disgrace of being in.
Vapid whores, shit music that leaves you basically deaf, dudes being thirsty as fuck and looking for a fight.
Everything is expensive (drinks) and to top it all of i get to see my Friends wasted like animals or degrading themselves.
Basically a cave for primates to do what primates do best, fuck around with stimulation and look for a quick fuck.
Ive grown out of it very fast.
I called you shallow for going all "Durr incels lmao look at me I'm a party animal!" Because that what shallow is, you want to show other how awesome and social you are about something literally every normal person does.

Nightclubs are fun but ultimately a waste of time and cash.
Wanna get pussy? Got to a bad tinder

Attached: 1543387113387.gif (851x420, 1.21M)

new pasta?

what do you call yourselves? in canada its still bouncer.

>classic country
You lost me there. Apart from that it’s good

Unironically through social indoctrination and media influencing kids to believe it's cool

Only for niggers

LMFAO at all the pathetic cats on this board. You would just be barked at if you went to the park so just stay home on the weekends as usual. Parksare fun as fuck. I went to a doggy ball park on Fri night and the whole pack was howling and sniffing together butthole to butthole having a great time. The weekend before that was a dog show with a ball pit, not exactly my scene, but shit was still fun, and I took a cute 4 year old with a thick coat home and she licked me like it was -10 degrees out all night. There's a dog park for everybody, except feline fags that frequent this board who complain about canines and then cry about how depressed they are because they have no fun.

I say this to a few lefties in real time and real life, I even use the word degenerate as well. It’s all good.

only niggers and 18 year olds go to clubs

Wtf are you even talking about retard??

The club that is walking distance from my house plays different live music every weekend. Sometimes it's black metal, sometimes it's punk, sometimes it's hip hop, or just party music. I don't chase pussy ever, and actually appreciate my local art and music scene. Sorry I shared the fact that I have fun on the weekends while you pretend to be too cool for it. You sound way more shallow than me lol.

woof woof faggot

We aren't materialist unlike you, we're not all about going and fulfilling our flesh desires like uncontrolled niggers, we rather stay away from degeneracy and do something else. Nothing good comes from drinking

found the legit mentally unstable person

Sure thing normie.

Attached: 1552167658835.gif (500x377, 286K)