Sips fluoridated tap water

>sips fluoridated tap water

ahh yes theres nothing like being a good docile goy while your country is being overrun by retarded, murderous shitskins. Just drink you're fluoridated tap water and everything will be ok :^)

Attached: dangers-of-fluoride[1].jpg (1000x822, 58K)

also its turning the frogs gay

Attached: 103118GayFrog[1].jpg (800x420, 222K)

Isn't it lithium that has been shown to apply docility?

Attached: 1513106485482.gif (326x326, 372K)

My tap water doesn’t have fluoride though.

>teleports behind you
heh nothing personnel kid

Attached: alexapurepro_resized.jpg (498x828, 43K)

t. underage kid who unironically browses pol daily or rebellious anything, teen, incel, wagecuck

great idea, goy!

Attached: lithium water fluoride.png (591x759, 293K)

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1525694268395[1].jpg (334x506, 42K)

lol at this shit, water you drink spends 1 second in your mouth (((protects teeth)))

don't have teeth in your fucking stomach

My mom taught me to never use Tap water as it was poluted and nasty so I never drank it and instead used purified water from a local buisiness.

I saved myself but I can't save all the children..

The water is fine. These slide threads are made by the bottled water, and "purification unit" selling jews. No doubt some kike will start schilling about how good his "X Brand" purifier is.

I'm a boomer who has worked in a municipal drinking water facility for 40 years. The water is fine, the fluoride is okay.

Which fluoride would that be exactly?
Sodium?
Calcium?
You should know, if you worked there.

>The water is fine, the fluoride is okay.
Wow boomer, you sure convinced me.
I can finally ignore this mountain of scientific evidence of water fluoridation being harmful, and the complete lack of any rational argument for any positive reason to include it the water supply.

Attached: Fluoride-Tanks-2.jpg (3264x2448, 847K)

Lithium is used as an anti-psychotic medication
Fluoride in the water supply is industrial waste which calcifies pieces of the brain over time like plaque on teeth

SHUT IT DOWN

Nazijoos produced flouride during war to docile patients during experimentation.

Anons, go to a hardware store and check out the ingredients on the back of a packet of rat poison for a damn good dose of 'w-wait, wha-!??'
Then re-read the ingredients in your toothpaste to confirm the colour of the massive pill you just eated.

delete this thread

Attached: 789fb4351f696152f2bef623b72a5f94[1].jpg (500x334, 200K)

Are you telling me this small filter removes flouride?

>buying bottled water from a multinational corporation

Wew, lad.

Floride aint a big deal its in everything and cant be avoided. Whats more alarming They been lobby pushing real hard to get statin drugs (blood pressure medication) into the municipal water supply since its the most common drug.

Funny shit is all those statin drugs are getting recalled for cancer causing.

They keep lowering what is normal blood pressure too. Over 120 now is considered high and shoukd take pills lmaoo.

>not installing and running a dedicated RO tap into your sink
and then you learn the real red pill is that your skin absorbs much more than what you drink :))))))

Attached: 1551640162878.jpg (1280x738, 272K)

Edward Bernays did this.

berkee is better

proceeds to eat the pasta

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

wtf

"youre" isn't a word, death to illiterate scume