Red Pill me on Australia

Is it a good backup country for someone from the USA if America turns into a shithole?

Attached: steve_irwin-1.jpg (618x410, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3QqDUnHWNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't even have guns

Attached: 1505035423118.jpg (420x420, 49K)

Vegemite and kangaroos

Attached: 5F1968BF-9387-46E3-822F-CEDC29689E8D.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Steve Irwin originally wanted to start a show called The Emu Hunter but when it turned out to be too dangerous he decided to hunt crocodiles instead.

It's another Jewnited Snakes of Jewmerika. You can't escape the muliticult, at least not to another Anglosphere poz nation.

Beautiful country but its infested with Australians and other variations of Asian.

no. but the aussies are pretty cool. because you can use the local fauna as a legal weapon they banned guns because they weren't deadly enough.

Fuck off it's full.

Bump want to know.
No its not

Unfortunately we are at maximum capacity

no. the aussies have a serious nigger problem at the moment, and muslims too. same as europe. aussies have told me that australia is done for, and they're putting all their eggs in the USA basket.

the USA is the last stand for freedom and western civilization. everywhere is fucked but at least in the US you guys have guns. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS.

do not become britain etc.

Attached: absolute state of UK.jpg (1978x6777, 1.81M)

>no guns, used as an example of a "common sense" society by Californians
>muepicaussiebantermeme from 8 years ago
>cant even defend yourself from murderous wildlife without loicense
>never had the balls to tell the king to fuck off
>free speech regulations

Are you retarded? The only thing they have is some cool cars and drift trakcs and even those are getting regulated. America is the last stand of liberty. There is nowhere else to go so you must fight here. Also their beer is shit and nowadays even shitlib cities have local breweries that put theirs to shame.

Attached: justfuckingturntheminyoustupidgoyim.jpg (534x712, 74K)

this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=C3QqDUnHWNQ

Australia is genuinely a good place. It still has scary whites (only country with Russia, burgers may have guns but they lack the spirit). I spent 2 years down under and I would move there in a heart beat but sadly, sadly it is going the same way most of the West is going.

Your best backup at the moment is surprisingly some european places like Italy, Poland, Czechia, Hungary and even Austria. Don't think that in 50 years from now Poland or Hungary will be any more 'enriched' than right now. Probably less.

you like laws?
you like laws and fines?
you like paying $$$$$ for basic shit?
you like more laws?
you like Africans?
you like Asians?
you like Moslems?
you like laws that say you cant defend yourself, home and family?

come on down!

>burgers nay have guns but they lack the spirit

Visit somewhere other than San Francisco next time krautfag. As an immigrant I never understood the "American rebel" meme until I saw and understood it in person. Dont forget these "non spirited guys" firebombed and wreckt your nation into submission, dropped 2 nukes on the japs then spent billions to rebuild your country and make you into an ally instead of raping your women en masse like the subhuman bolsheviks did. Russians are scary like cavemen and wild beasts are scary. Americans are scary like a top of the class nerdy professor neighbor who spends his weekends trimming the yard and doesn't swear in front of ladies, but who will wipe your entire bloodline off the earth because you kicked a puppy and did bad things type of scary. Dont fuck with us.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190310-223936_Brave.jpg (395x553, 118K)

Australia isn’t real.

Full

Attached: 1552089508637.png (720x760, 256K)

It might be but unfortunately we are full so youll have to fuck off

Its basically leaf land with spiders and is hot. You get fines when a parked ghost car on the side of the road with a camera sees you scratch your balls and drive

Great speech. Will steal it. Never meant to say that Americans aren't potent. They are the most potent people on the planet. I meant 'scary white' as in people that make you feel uncomfortable when you walk past them in the street. It wasn't meant to be something overly positive but to me it is good to know that there is still some white thugs aka Aussies and Ruskis that would scare a Nigger, Arab or Spic on the street.

Americans are basically the germans that were brave enough to leave. Take away their autism and introvertedness, replace it with frontier spirit and keep their high IQ and industriousness. Unstoppable (until demography gets you)!

With some reforestation of the outback, you could fit plenty of people in the middle.

>IF
My sides

Fuck are you serious? What about Perth? That's where they survived nuclear in that book On The Beach. What happens in Perth?

Don't come here.

China is buying our country one property at a time, keeping down anyone that isnt in their family. Our politicians on both sides of the aisle are bought out by corrupt mining and media tycoons. Every entertainment medium is cucked in some way because old Rupert Murdoch wants to have the monopoly of the whole fucking country. Summer is fucking hot here, and winter isn't cold its just 'not hot'. And anywhere that aren't major cities filled with onions and degeneracy are backwater towns full of ice addicts. Pollution is disgusting, and we can't switch to something far more effective like nuclear because uncle jigaboo said theres a spirit where we want to build one and its sacred land, so we sell our uranium to china instead. Oh and the people will never want change, because as long as they can drink shit beer at a shit pub they'll be happy.

Just an absolute fucking hole, The only good part is the food, Vegemite, milo, tim tams, that sort of thing. I'll be taking them with me when I leave this country for good someday.

Attached: 1502177381673.jpg (1024x999, 79K)

Fuck off cunt id rather another chinese cunt than a amerifat

>I meant 'scary white' as in people that make you feel uncomfortable when you walk past them in the street.

Then we understand each other my friend. What you describe is 3rd world scary and works on a base, animalistic fight or flight response level. I've lived it. But real "oh shit he's serious" scary is a smart and goofy accountant father who wouldn't hurt a fly and whose kids play violin and piano at the church and university orchestras telling you with utmost honesty and sincerity that he will never give up his guns and will defend his family and way of life against thugs and government tyranny - not because he wants to but because he sees it as his duty. Being a low iq violent thug who snaps at everything is easy - being a succesful and genuinely peace loving guy who plans and trains on how to best defend his family and community from enemies foreign and domestic is not.

Attached: 6fe77226c9855b7619c1d353046539df.jpg (236x337, 29K)

We have more of that stuff in the US than you do.