U.S. "Gets Its Ass Handed To It" In World War III Simulation: RAND

>In simulated World War III scenarios, the U.S. continues to lose against Russia and China, two top war planners warned last week. “In our games, when we fight Russia and China, blue gets its ass handed to it" RAND analyst David Ochmanek said Thursday.

archive.fo/wvqnQ

OH NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUUUUDE

Attached: 1234123124124142.png (1407x1691, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

US is toast. Too many brown people to have a competent military.

Attached: F5ECAA77-B798-4FC5-AB17-039B18B8D12A.jpg (1386x1621, 906K)

"Hillary Clinton 99.8% to win according to latest computer models"
"Subprime mortgage backed securities are the new bulletproof investment vehicle according to latest quant algorithms"
"OP not a faggot according to his sexbot"

Just wait until we can reliably edit genetics. The post-racial society is coming. CRISPR is far from perfect, it's the cheap method though.

US OWNED IN WAR EVERY TIME

Attached: blackedwater.jpg (581x576, 49K)

This. We fucked our country with diversity.

Come and try us then

The next world war will be the last. Ab chao, ordo. Sic quoque transibit.

>next major conflict mid-2020s
fug, i cannot wait that long. i just wanna see a couple of our carriers go down. that would pretty much end DoDs edgelord disposition

you think female pilots and tranny troops can win a war? lol our retard .mil first priority is DIVERSITY thats why they haven't won a war since 45.

Traditional warfare
How quaint.
>get out the musketballs men and form a line jolly quick. We have an engagement scheduled for this afternoon! Post haste lolligaggers.

It seems to indicate that if the USA was fighting China and Russia at the same time, we'd lose

>china practices attacking at all levels, all the time

I'm sure glad we take in 100k chinese immigrants a year, surely they aren't a fifth column

>sanchez and sanchez

Based

Also it seems to indicate it would the the US in Europe and Japan, preventing aggression by fighting chinks off their mainland and Russia in ukraine

Not really the "total defeat" that Germany and Japan had in WWII, what with physical invasion of the motherlands. It's more of a "oh no the US can't stop Russia from taking over Donetsk if we're also fighting China for the Spratleys".

Nope. States clearly: Russia OR China. Stay mad, cvck.

also
>it seems
>it seems
No it doesn't. No you won't. Fuck off, cvck.

Attached: 1550260765120.png (327x316, 208K)

We had the same problem with Germans, Italians, and Japs up to and during WWII.

is that a (bad) map of lubeck?

So what theyre saying is, despite the trillions of tax payer dollars they have gotten, peasant countries would beat us

Attached: 1540020694674.jpg (960x720, 65K)

Fucking hilarious some disarmed eurocucks think anybody could occupy America. I hope those gooks fucking try it. My crazy neighbor with the personal armory will be passing out rifles to every man and boy in the neighborhood. They would just have to fucking nuke us.

Attached: AA37AC81-BC15-420E-B209-7A241FCD49A1.jpg (480x691, 84K)

just got out the army, can confirm
the military's modeled itself after corporate jew culture, diversity, affirmative action, tranny rights, and completely forsook their original goal, which is and only is, to WIN wars

can I be friends with your neighbor?

Besides. I love america. I just want to point out how pozzed you are right now.

Diversity etc.

Thinking I really want russian/chinese overlords is insane. But defending your israel-pozzed army is fucking gaypilled and cringe.

This. Nuked maybe. Occupied never.

If you share the same interests like stocking up on tarps and canned food I’m sure you would get along.

totally occupied by zionists and enslaved to jewish world influece since the 1970s...

Bro. The computers where we can set any collection of parameters and weighting for said conflict said so. It's science.

POG detected

>3 (You)s from the same autistically screeching faggot

"RAND offers a sobering assessment that America could lose a multi-front war in the future, which is quite shocking considering that the US spent nearly three times as much as the second biggest war power, China, did in 2017."

It literally says the wargames were conducted on the assumption that the US would be fighting both of them.

Attached: (You).png (870x722, 461K)

Looks like Americans need to kick things off sooner rather than later. If only there were a president that desperately needed a cause to unite the nation...

discord tranny detected

What's your MOS fag?

>China
lol sure thing retard

Attached: 1534716764210.png (757x1411, 189K)

No one wins wars anymore

It turns out, purposely attacking your own citizens and hurting the long term stability of your nation is a bad idea.

Attached: 1515998071645.gif (387x368, 482K)

What is the major cause of our loss to China in this scenario?

How can we prevent this and fix it is the real question?

This is just your friendly reminder that chinks are priority 1 targets along with Jews on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1502352408000.png (768x646, 159K)

>better spend another ten trillion taxpayer dollars on the military
think tank shills are the worst

thank god, it's time to end this "experiment" in liberalism

Unless world war 3 is a civil war with everyone coming in to put it down I laugh at the thought of China or Russia doing anything unless nukes are used.

This.

Americans are delusional, cucked, domesticated, retards.

As long as Israel is okay it doesn't matter. They're our greatest ally.

Under-estimating your enemy to salvage your pride is dangerous.

You are an arrogant retard.

discord tranny detected

>this is Trump's America
WOW

I have a feeling in a WWIII scenario, the US would unleash a few of it's black ops weapons which might blindside the wargames nerds and Russia/China.

Admit that you filled vending machines inbArizona you fucking pussy

>U.S. fails to meet objective of preventing aggression
>In WWIII
No shit.

Also
>Threat creates a standoff
Oh, wow. It's nothing. We'd have a hard time invading Russia and China in World War III and we'd have a lot of casualties.

still mad your armies train with broom sticks?

you don't need to occupy a country to cripple it.

Thank God. It's to be expected though. 90 IQ shitskins are shit at fighting.

THE ONLY SUPERIORITY THE US HAS EVER HAD WAS WHEN THEY COME INTO A WAR THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR YEARS, BUT THEY INSTANTLY GET BTFO BY A BUNCH OF VIETNAMESE RICE PADDY FARMERS AND SOME BACKWATER KOREANS. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GREATEST ALLY YOU SEDATED MORONS

Attached: 1551281839729.jpg (436x536, 51K)

I'd like to have the opportunity to surrender in that case.

we have nukes to rely on and nothing else. our military is in shambles from endless middle east wars for (((them))).

discord tranny detected

Attached: 911 ethiopian style.png (1661x681, 2.58M)

Based! Fuck Muttica

>I'm sure glad we take in 100k chinese immigrants a year, surely they aren't a fifth column
yeah. They are completely loyal to us. They never spy on us or send secrets back to China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States

Well that settles it then, we need to give them trillions more dollars instead of replacing them with competent people

Attached: 1520222091583.png (626x536, 316K)

I'll keep replying. Someone's got to help you make rent for your ex-wife and her nigger baby

Attached: 21238.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Os this sarcastiball or are you retarded?

I think that's fake, or at least the 'v for valor' is shopped in because they don't give those out anymore. It could also be a gag gift since you can literally just print that shit out. I've seen some sailors get some off the rails nams before, for stocking vending machines and shit but I refuse to believe that's real.

Attached: 1164361241941.jpg (603x672, 69K)

I wouldn't be surprised if our nukes don't work. We don't test them. The technology is just shit we have left over from when we were an intellectual powerhouse. The F-35 shows how badly our engineering capability has decreased. IWe can't even go to the moon anymore.

Attached: nasacantintomoon.jpg (1869x2569, 1.9M)

>"we usually fail to achieve our objective of preventing aggression by our adversary."
Well that's the problem right there. Our enemy's objective is to annihilate us, and our objective is to get them to back down.

Of course one side will win, and it will be the aggressor

No the date on its right, its a lesser award due to rank which is fucked up.

This is pure propaganda. They are putting the idea in our collective mind. They are going to make a war with China and Russia a reality. The based mixed race forces of the US are going to destroy the bug people who happen to be the largest ethnostate on the planet.

Some of these quotes sound almost exactly the same as quotes I saw in a weird interview the guy Destin from Smarter Every Day did with a 4 star last week. It's like they are reading from a script.

discord tranny detected

If we fight them over "there" as a Empire, yes we lose.
If we have to fight to defend our piece of clay, we win.

>They are going to make a war with China and Russia a reality.
I'm glad I'm too old to be drafted. I hope we get women and trannies eligible for the draft before then.

>the horror that is (((America))) may cease to exist

Thank God.

This guy gets it.

Honestly I dont' even think I'd care if we were invaded. I mean sure getting cucked is bad but we're already cucks to Israel, who cares.
What is there to fight for in this dump? If they promised to burn the colleges and hang the traitors, I'd settle for being a feudal state.

POG detected.

It sounds like our Army needs to be Stronger. Stronger through Diversity, which is Strength. We need to fill our armed forces with a beautiful brown rainbow of diversity, including women and faggots and trannies.

discord tranny detected

Nothing that can't be fixed with some more diversity.
>Improving diversity and acceptance across the Air Force isn’t just about being politically correct, it’s a “warfighting imperative,” USAF Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein said Friday.
>Speaking to a room packed full of airmen at AFA's Air Warfare Symposium, Goldfein said for himself and many leaders across the service, it can be hard to recognize issues other airmen face. These leaders need to accept that “we have blinders on as leaders,” and need to reach out to airmen from all backgrounds, races, genders, etc., to point out ways to improve.
>"The only way we can see that is to surround ourselves and build teams in ways that others can point them out for us,” Goldfein said, adding that there needs to be a “big tent” culture of acceptance in the Air Force.

Attached: not on earth.jpg (640x640, 77K)

its your fault paco

What we don't know is what conditions were set for these wargames. Usually they are pretty unrealistic. For example, we assume parity of capability on the red side in most areas. Even when we know that is not the case.

In the article they seem to be mixing reported (by red) decade from now (if fully deployed) capabilities but fighting the US of today.

However, it isn't really that crazy of a notion. We are rapidly approaching the point where China will be able to deter us through force in their local area. That Russia would be able to do it unless the US fully deployed in their backyard isn't really that crazy either.

Wrong.

We can destroy Russia and China by invading it with feminism.

Attached: 1539575629612.png (1125x1161, 455K)

NAM’s are pretty worthless. You get one every six years or so for not being a total shitbag.

discord trannyy detected

A wargame where you win serves no purpose

The point of these are to learn weaknesses and fix them

Attached: yikes.jpg (1064x1080, 168K)

>china wins
0xc

Attached: clipboard.jpg (590x590, 130K)

Well that happens when you let the jew blatantly weaken and subvert your population, keep giving money to irsael bro, your great ally! that wants to get rid if the people that help them to let the rest get eaten by competitors that aren't under subversion like diversity

POG detected. (Can't wait till I get an IP suspension for spam posting while you keep vomiting your faggot "MUH BASED SAND NIGGER IN CONGRESS" and "CHINK CLINK 2020" all over this compromised shithole. 2014 should have ended in nuclear fire.

Ironicly the only one working is the black dude in the corner.

god please make it happen wash the filth from the world

Attached: 332E7DD6-9489-4FD1-8084-036097586C01.jpg (1500x1148, 270K)

discord tranny detected

discord tranny detected

npc detected

based user, I was 68W btw

Holy shit POG you are annoying. Highly doubtful that you served. Cook maybe?

cock riding faggot detected

discord tranny detected.

But why would China and Russia be allies? Russia doesn't want to share a massive land border with the world's leading superpower. They would much rather the USA maintain its dominance than allow China to gain that status.

It can't happen soon enough.

Attached: atomwaffenembracefuturism.png (1100x1342, 773K)

Anyway, on the note of the thread, I wonder how they considered logistical issues. How does Russia & China fare in a long-term war of attrition? Is it just the US vs China & Russia, or do other powers get involved?

Attached: kek.jpg (904x692, 71K)

And this simulation doesn't even take into account the femininity and American and Western "soldiers" (mercenary cucks). This is why the Jews are going all out with the drones and AI, they know how pitiful their mercenaries are.

Lol you worked in a clinic all day. Good job handing out profiles to lazy ass people all day

discord tranny detected.

actually that hits too close to home, delete this