AUSTRALIA IS AMERICA'S NUMBER 1 ALLY

AUSTRALIA IS AMERICA'S NUMBER 1 ALLY

face it, these cunts have always been there and always loved us, and we've always loved them. Hell may even move there one day if i can. Anyone who says australia isnt our number 1 ally is gay and should be deported to canada

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_ultrasound#History
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/thousands-of-teenage-girls-report-feeling-seriously-ill-after-routine-school-cancer-vaccination-10286876.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_steering#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_arms
youtube.com/watch?v=L220PFMkunI
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/John_Monash_as_a_boy.jpg/800px-John_Monash_as_a_boy.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youre both mutt countries so yeah pretty close friendship. You can both show your le 56% ancestry results.

im 100% european chink

It's not good without audio
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I
Australians are the Chads of the Anglo race.

Exactly what a mutt would say.

the Aussies were pissed off about American servicemen during WW2 because we were much more wealthy and in shape than the average Ausfag and taking their broads

Yeah fuck off cunt.
You Yanks are good cunts and not total cunts so you're okay.

Why? Because our white populations are both anglo? We barely have any historical ties to one another, your relationships are just so dogshit with the rest of the world we seem like allies in comparison but really there's nothing there, the average australian will live and die never even thinking about the states and vice versa

122 IQ descended from Dutch/German blood. Married an Irish woman for the hourglass figure, long red hair, 38DD, virginity, and green eyes. Can already feel my kids aren't going to be as smart as me.

Sex 10/10 would racemix again

ANZUS is the only reason they exist still. Those ungrateful pohms would be china by now.

Bugman or Abo?

You're a fag.

>im 100% european chink

Attached: 1535550392402.jpg (805x853, 228K)

t. pierre lee

this is why australia has never invented or produced anything in 50 years

>and we've always loved them.
true.

Attached: 8e4da801-0b4f-43ea-b351-5c9ab762db24_1.c61e65a91560a4e2027f5f524bde255a.png (450x450, 209K)

I hate the USA
Every American war we fought in was a mistake
Americans deserved September 11

those werent american wars

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

so kawaii

Attached: 1551438875807.png (570x263, 65K)

My old man invented wifi faggot

The amount of depression here is incredible the amount of drug use is simply incredible i never knew 1 kid that wasn't on pharma pills, i would say 80% of people go to work high or drunk

Attached: aust1.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

Cheers cunt, yanks are alright. They still have a bit of go about them, unlike Europe or Canada.
However, Fuck off we're full.

Hope your're not using WIFI bong

Americans as people from anywhere other than the south or middle of nowhere are faggots and your country politcially is an absolute cancer. We’re a colony of yours already and we collectively want you to fuck off and die.

yeah, aussie bants are top notch...

they are practically our brothers.

australia has potential but they really have been a let down to the world. Their country is almost the size of ours yet they have a population on par with california. Step up the game Aus fags. Get out there and have 6 white children each. Its time for you step up and help your big brother out, we're dying here pulling all the wieght while you fags just want to surf and chug beer, and for fuck sake grab your balls, get your gun rights back and get in the game.

>Chart for antidepressants
That chart might as well be "most atheist countries".

half of it is desert

yeah
im 100% chink!

finns are asians and you know it

Black box flight recorder
Spray-on skin
Electronic pacemaker
Google Maps
Medical application of penicillin
Cochlear implant (bionic ear)
Electric drill
Ultrasound scanner
Gardasil and Cervarix cancer vaccines
First refrigeration
first military tank

I'm a slav born in Australia so I'm Australian and I hear the yanks have a problem with chinks I'm prepared to slaughter every single one of them both here in Australia and in the USA clearly diversity is our strength now hurry the fuck up you slow cunts because I'm only going to get older and slower

Attached: images-35.jpg (226x282, 24K)

who gives a fuck the sand niggers make it work. Look, half of our country is shit skin retards yet we still manage to run the world..... booohooo you've got too much sand. Buck up bitches.

i can't be allies with a bunch of faggot poofs who lose wars to flightless birds and vote yes for poof marriage

>a literal world government attack dog tranny fag parade police state

You forgot power steering

Attached: 1548489848284.jpg (469x452, 39K)

but why settle in desert when you have a beautiful wet medditerainianish climate

John monash and combined arms warfare

Crankless engine

Every time I travel around Europe I end up meeting Aussies and having way more fun with them than any of the stupid dirty non colonials that live there.

whatever piece of dirt they decide to fuck on in not my concern, just hurry up and get your fuck on. We're is a world wide demographic war numbers and money will win, get in the fucking game. Eastern Europe is putting us all to shame.

>we still manage to run the world
You’re a piece of flesh worker unit for bankers, energy, and armaments companies, their think tanks that manipulate you and their personal intelligence agency armies. This is beyond whatever the fuck YOU think America or a country is.

they only go most of their population recently in the 18 and 1900s and still alot of immigration today, could be more whites though

Whiter than you, Genghis.

most White aussies are of English, Scottish, and Irish heritage so they're whiter than you

hell yeah dude
i hate just about every non-america country out there but straya bros are alright

Attached: trump thumbs up.jpg (1180x842, 131K)

also the underwater torpedo

what do you think you are? at least we have the first and second amendment. Theres a glimmer of hope come on fags, stop this shit. America is the bad guy blah blah blah we are the only reason your whole family isnt having a chinese train rammed up their ass get with the game plan.

Bit hard when majority of our country is uninhabitable desert...

They are not birds they are fast running biped creatures with lashing long strong necks and sharp beaks pretending to be birds and just like kangaroos they can't step backwards hence the term "come at me cunt" was always coined by them since that's what they do as stepping backwards is a biological impossibility you can't win against something that only knows to come at you cunt it doesn't matter how fast bullets are you run out of them eventually

Attached: 1549378873058.jpg (362x314, 24K)

>I can blame every thing evil my country does on another country so I can still be patriotic without any cognitive dissonance.

Vietnam wasn't a threat to Israel. All American wars are fought on behalf of monied Americans. Your county is the primary evil in the world today.

I said last FIFTY years
no wonder aussies can't invent stuff, they dunno math

btw black box flight recorder is french
>One of the earliest and proven attempts was made by François Hussenot and Paul Beaudouin in 1939 at the Marignane flight test center, France, with their "type HB" flight recorder

google maps is danish
>Google Maps first started as a C++ program designed by two Danish brothers, Lars and Jens Eilstrup Rasmussen

cochlear is american
>The first cochlear implant was invented by William House, in 1961.[9] In 1964, Blair Simmons and Robert J. White implanted a single-channel electrode in a patient's cochlea at Stanford University

Medical Ultrasound
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_ultrasound#History
only TWO mentions of australia the whole article lmao

gardasil vaccine is crap
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/thousands-of-teenage-girls-report-feeling-seriously-ill-after-routine-school-cancer-vaccination-10286876.html

>first electric drill
>first refridgeration
>first military tank
and yet australia doesn't make any of these things and these all happened over 50 years ago, which exactly proves my point

>be aussie
>make minor change to existing idea
>take credit for inventing idea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_steering#History

>At the same time inventors were working on building a guided torpedo. Prototypes were built by John Ericsson, John Louis Lay, and Victor von Scheliha, but the first practical guided missile was patented by Louis Brennan, an emigre to Australia, in 1877.[3]
>an emigre to Australia

taking credit for others once again

make it inhabitable
american can build las vegas in the scorching desert, but americans get stuff done

The US is our best mate, fuck off Chang and go back to China you dirty bug.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Monash
guy born ages ago when I specifically said last 50 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_arms
ctrl f austral
no results found...

oh.....

americans teaming up with australia is like a olympian teaming up with a cripple for a three legged race

I like Aussies because I'm also an Anglo living in a desolate desert previously inhabited by aboriginals (yeah I realize there's more to Australia than Hollywood shits out).

Attached: image0.jpg (1015x570, 93K)

Canada is the number 1 Ally then AUS then UK then fuck who cares let's take over this fucking world and purge the trash.

it would have been invented anyway
>In 1971, ALOHAnet connected the Hawaiian Islands with a UHF wireless packet network. >ALOHAnet and the ALOHA protocol were early forerunners to Ethernet, and later the IEEE 802.11 protocols, respectively.

>A 1985 ruling by the U.S. Federal >Communications Commission released the ISM band for unlicensed use.[3] These frequency bands are the same ones used by equipment such as microwave ovens and are subject to interference.

>In 1991, NCR Corporation with AT&T >Corporation invented the precursor to 802.11, intended for use in cashier systems, under the name WaveLAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=L220PFMkunI

Fuck yeh, love you seppo cunts.

Masonic republics are liberal garbage mate, everything the west currently stands on is muh rational law. Absolute horseshit. When Iran says America is the great Satan, despite them being heretical scum, that statement is completely accurate.

Everybody loves aussies, i even fought one while drunk, helluva guy even for a biter.

Attached: 1551905221445.jpg (600x450, 463K)

Ausfailia can sink into the ocean and nothing of value would be lost.

Attached: e42.png (404x238, 47K)

But I like my Ozzie bros. I like you too bong fren

That's Aus military propaganda sonny, there were those who did it before him in WW1, and there were those who did it before him 2 millennia prior.
combined arms mutual support doctrine has never been a novel concept in written history.

Portugal though? And Spain?

>country swarming with commie chinks
no thanks

>(((Monash)))
>Monash was born in Dudley Street,[2] West Melbourne, Victoria, on 27 June 1865, the son of Louis Monash and his wife Bertha, née Manasse.[3] He was born to Jewish parents, both from Krotoschin, in the Posen province, Kingdom of Prussia (now Krotoszyn in the Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland)

LMAO

Fuck I didn't even know it was that bad.
Monashfags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
Probably just used his jewish parseltongue to make (((journalists))) sing his praises the most.

Attached: rwell.jpg (198x254, 7K)

REMINDER: JEWS opened the floodgates of foreigners into Australia.
>pic very related

Attached: jews_australia_white_genocide.jpg (700x3790, 624K)

wait, so let me get this right, he's praised as being a great WW1 general for this?! he lost half a brigade!!
>During the August offensive that was launched by the Allies to break the deadlock on the peninsula, Monash's brigade was to conduct a "left hook" to the capture of Hill 971, the highest point on the Sari Bair range.[18] On the evening of 6/7 August, the brigade launched its attack, but poor maps, heavy resistance and the mountainous terrain defeated them. Elsewhere, the offensive also stalled,[19] resulting in disaster for the last co-ordinated effort to defeat the Turkish forces on the Gallipoli Peninsula. By mid-August, Monash's brigade was down to just 1,400 men out of the 3,350 it had begun the campaign with.[20] On 21 August, Monash led them in an attack on Hill 60, before it was withdrawn from the peninsula for rest. While the brigade recuperated on Lemnos, Monash took leave in Egypt, where he learned of his appointment as a Companion of the Order of the Bath.[3] In November, the 4th Brigade returned to Gallipoli, occupying a "quiet sector" around Bauchop's Hill. Monash used his engineering knowledge to improve his brigade's position to withstand the winter, and he worked to improve the conditions that his troops would have to endure, but in mid-December the order to evacuate the peninsula came.[21]

>Monash's brigade was down to just 1,400 men out of the 3,350

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/71/John_Monash_as_a_boy.jpg/800px-John_Monash_as_a_boy.jpg
totally aussie

Also pic related

Attached: jews_multiculturalism_australia.jpg (530x446, 68K)

also related

Attached: jews_multiculturalism_australia_2.png (772x1165, 741K)

Attached: 1515456279780.jpg (540x540, 81K)

that's not nice

thats why they were sent halfway around the world to the island of nasty animals

That's the cake of it.

Attached: friends.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

at least they never overwhelmingly VOTED for fag marriage, hang your heads in shame

communist

An American girl fell in love with me while we were both engaged to others already..

We didn't fuck because the fall out across both our lives would have been major.. So we just married our respective fiances..

I still love your woman but.. I would only persue if single.. Love the slice of Ur quality woman.. No thots.

Still wonder about this chick.. She was so sweet too.. Real kind hearted.

VB is camels piss

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x360, 26K)

>posting in cocksucking thread
:0

Coming from the mongol rape baby

Definitely a bugman. I can smell the dogmatic and noodles radiating of that post

>may even move there one day
Fuck off...you know why.

Dogmeat*

>first tank
Britain and Germany, check mate faggot.

Bugman. theres actually heaps of them here

Attached: F2AB893D-4DA0-41B5-9F54-11683E0BB0A6.jpg (574x554, 92K)

that was the gayest thing i read all day

This right here.