These are the armed citizens that will overthrow the government?

These are the armed citizens that will overthrow the government?

Attached: nuggetfest.jpg (1296x864, 974K)

I dunno about overthrowing the government but they look like fun people on the weekends

Attached: antifa.jpg (623x818, 246K)

Lol the guy on the left with five rifles

all except for the one fly in the buttermilk

Or the two guys in the center with the anime body pillow?

They are not doing anything illegal.
If they were, they'd have been arrested by now seeing as how every Patriot and Militia group is infiltrated.
looks like they were having fun.

When you've got a rifle and a waifu pillow you're never alone

Jow Forums a magical place.

At least he has good taste, Yoko is hot

>33 random people with rifles and are hidden in plain sight and cannot be identified by the pittance of the remaining military willing to support a fascist regime ontop of the other 70% of soldiers that would join them
Yeah not a bad group.

We spent several TRILLIONS fighting some camel fuckers with 30 year old weapons in a land filled with next to nothing but sand. Imagine all the forests and mountains we would have on American soil. The massive fucking industrial built hive cities with billions of rooms. If 1/10th of the nation fought every single existing member of the military unarmed we would win bashing their heads into the ground.

Attached: 345634573457.jpg (3816x2344, 1.4M)

The ones that will do it aren’t posting to social media.

Was this pic taken before or after the seamen infused brownies were consumed?

Attached: 1549242950795.gif (398x224, 2.5M)

Is this Atomwaffen?

no those are the people that will harass the lines, some of which will die and inflame the situation further against the government, you don't seem to understand how an insurrection works. We could just as easily post a picture of a bunch of pajama wearing sand niggers or gooks and say some snarky comment like "These are the guys that will overthrow the american military?"

His code name is "number 5" and his identity must be concealed with nothingnless than a gas mask/balaclava combo even on the most humid of summer days

Just because you have a gun, doesn't mean you're preparing for a government overthrow.
I would say judging by that picture, it has nothing to do with your question.
It looks more like a bunch of goofballs that have and interest in fire arms and got together to have a fun time.

>It looks more like a bunch of goofballs that have and interest in fire arms and got together to have a fun time.
It's an annual fest hosted by undercover feds on Jow Forums to discover any actual threats.

Yea dude, that’s it. Go back to work and don’t worry about it.

>sir we have these incel losers hiding innawoods at these coordinations
>roger that we have drone bombers there in 5 minutes

>Jow Forums
>representing anything other than fat neckbeards and tripfags who post a thousand pictures of their ARs

The only thing this picture shows is how much freedom there is in the U.S.A where even overweight losers who spend more money on meme patches than ammo can get together on private land to jerk each other off and shoot guns because the only thing they are hurting is their pride.

Attached: scan0018.png (527x439, 107K)

That's what they said about our pot smoking founding fathers

t poorfag commie

They look like better combatants than Vietnamese farmers.

>cleetus this house is where that drone operator's family lives
>let's come back tonight billy bob

I don't support those larping faggots, but pic is somewhat relevant.

Attached: YouVs.TheCrown.jpg (429x616, 138K)

S-snake eyes of truth...

Didn't you Yankee Doodle Dinguses fight off the Crown using your own damned rifles? Are you now pro-tyranny, Americuck?

Attached: 1540767834959.png (960x537, 674K)

kek

>A nuggetfest with SaigaMarine
Jesus this is old

The guy to the far right of the pic but left if Ash has the real guns, good for him. I want to hang out with these guys, I'm sure a few of them train in something and can spare.

You laugh, but these guys are an order of magnitude ahead of fucking Antifa and the berniebro commies. I bet you the guy with the body pillow kills at least twenty libtards.

These things defeated the US military. Why can't a bunch of SOIBOI faggots?

Attached: VCYouthPropPhoto.jpg (1122x1385, 158K)

Not pro-tyranny, just anti-faggot. Which there seems to be many of such in OP's pic.

Attached: Thumbsup.jpg (210x263, 37K)

I count at the very least 6 confirmed Feds in that group.

Yes, my radar is that good.

>The lolwut dude on the far right with the hat and shorts
Never change, Jow Forums

Attached: BAA5C681-F1F4-4026-A191-D65AB853CDE1.gif (387x248, 1.62M)