Dan Carlin

Why did he quit his political podcast?

Attached: dancarlin.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Rather than navigate the insanity caused by Trump's upset 2016 victory, he stepped away. As a student of history he knows a political transformation when he sees it.

I loved hardcore history but I think he was completely off when it came to recent politics. Seeing trumps victories he must be embarrassed to have been so... wrong?

I have a hard time determining exactly how liberal Dan is, the stuff he writes sounds like how I would distill our millennia of violence and atrocities to be stomachable by the average college student

He was paid off by Bezos. Amazon had tons of data showing Carlin was redpilling too many people with radical centrism. Also he railed too much against the 4th amendment violations of FISA courts.

Not just that, he was constantly crying for a political outsider to drain the swamp.

I listened to about 20 minutes of hardcore history and couldn't stand it. Terrible radio voice. Why is he so popular?

He got Trump Derangement Syndrome and put out several episodes talking about how we were on the verge of a civil war. He’a probably prepping a bunker somewhere in Montana.

December 7th... 1941... IT'S HISTORY!

>maximum comfy achieved

Attached: 1445625178858.jpg (2500x1723, 419K)

he's a total coward when it comes to sensitive topics like race.

He knew he would eventually have to address the JQ.

Because a lot of fags these days can’t be bothered to pick up a book and read for themselves so they love it when he spoon feeds them via a podcast. I don’t entirely hate him, if you’re driving long distance or like to listen to stuff at work I guess you could do a lot worse than getting smart on history.

Talking positive of Trump will hurt you financially- see Scott Adams. It's the smart move to not talk about it.

same - he's absolute shit.

Literally everything he wanted happened with Trump and he fucking lost his shit over it. Like his worldview was damaged that his party didnt do what he was hoping for.

ben plz

Our topic for today, the mighty Inca civilization, but first, a quick 30 minute aside on Hitler

We evolved to see and hear, not to read user.

I can't stand his voice and misplaced emphasis.
Rogan hyped him up. There's an Italian too, history on fire.

He directly addressed that and said the election is like the "corrupt-a-wish" game (or genie) where he got his wish but wasn't specific enough while making the wish. He's pretty consistent with his views desu

See words then, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1549080532473.jpg (1405x1530, 190K)

Mr. "FISA court abuses" wanted Hilary to win? Give me a fucking break. He's literally afraid for his life living in the People's Republic of Eugene.

He got bullied by the left

>what if the holocaust......
>didn’t happen

Attached: DEF15828-FA28-4BED-B2CA-07B4A78BCD8F.jpg (1296x730, 248K)