I'm FtM, what do you think of this?

hello, I'm just some retard normie who wants to see the political landscape of Jow Forums first hand, don't worry, I'm not enough of a dumb ass to think this will be respected.

Attached: trans pepe.jpg (250x202, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V79W5G4dgCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a woman, stop being a gender shamer you bigot.

I think you need to post proofs before tgreating Jow Forums as your blog

Based and redpilled. Don't let anyone fuck with you, they're more miserable than you and just want to shit on things.

Game end yourself.

don't worry, based on my mental state Ill join the 41% eventually :)

I just feel bad for trans people and see it as a mental illness.

stop being degenerate. You are not a man. stop taking hormones and be a woman.

Lurk more faggot

post cone tits

Attached: 1552259990323.png (512x666, 153K)

oh Im not even a lurker, I've nevver been on Jow Forums

Trying to play life on hard mode just stick to easy it comes with more benefits

Attached: E04A5552-6542-4827-8E23-CFE496C54BD1.png (368x279, 191K)

>FtM
>normie
Hahahahahahaha not in the slightest

I'm not annoying with your with. I only hate the DSA trannies on twitter.

You can never leave. Enjoy your stay.
I hope you haven't done permanent and irreversible damage to your body yet.

All fine and good. Go scurry off to discord now little fella. Continue upon this road and your future does not look good my friend. You will not die of natural causes.

Attached: Smuggee.jpg (600x600, 53K)

I wish I could convince you of the merit of your baseline biological self. No hatred here except for academicians and tastemakers who promoted transgenderism in the first place. I think most gender dysphoria is engineered on purpose to depopulate the West. Have a nice evening.

Attached: image.png (657x527, 44K)

Absolutely disgusting and pathethic when a girl tries to be macho.

>I'm gonna cash in that patriarchal gibs
how disappointed were you when all you got was respect from other men for competing against them

you should be pregnant with white babies. why aren't you?

You know what never happens? You never see “straight cis white men” going to your spaces and trying to figure out why LGBTs hate is so much. It’s rapecially odd because of all the races, whites are the nicest to your kind by far. You wouldn’t even consider being trans in a non-white majority country.

Lurk MOAR faggot. Also SAGE

Nothing, I am a liberal and pro trans rights, but please don't shit talk me for being a straight or white or a male, and tell your LBGT friends the same, or the support of people like me may quickly evaporate along with your rights.

>FtM
>normie
you can only pick one
better yet, pour some gasoline over yourself and light a match

It doesn't have to be that way. You are the product of millions of years of love and desire to survive. Come home and embrace that legacy.

just for the record, privilege is bullshit, I'm not an SJW or anything.

Tits with time stamp or gtfo

God bless you

Attached: 19731385-C165-48FE-A454-104CC3BB741F.gif (250x197, 825K)

Hello how are you doing? Do you think you will be happy with a fake dick because those things look hilarious fake. If I were you I would stay a woman downstairs.

Attached: D91A5294-8272-48DB-9055-970ABCE45382.jpg (720x1052, 107K)

love and respect man, sorry the world's not good enough yet

>I'm not enough of a dumb ass to think this will be respected.
Then why would you post on Jow Forums? Are you a masochist? You have no concept of what being a man is, lady.

where did the bad lady touch you

>wants to see the political landscape of Jow Forums first hand
you could do that by just lurking. i don't hate you because you're trans. i hate you because (like most trannies) you're an attention whore.

Women are higher up on the Social justice victim hierarchy, if you are a WHITE FtM then the left wants you dead. I don't know why you would subject yourself to a future of endless persecution so long as the current political trends exist and get worse. Unless of course you use your trans status as an attempt to gain advantage for "diversity". I'm drowsy on sleeping pills and I can't believe that what I just typed is actually happening.

I'm not retarded so I know that we are currently hundreds of years away from actually being able to surgically transition an individual's sex, and by that point we would probably be able to fix the underlying mental illness which is compelling the desire to change sex, making the procedure superfluous. Taking testosterone and gluing a dildo to your crotch won't make you a man in any meaningful sense. Better to admit that you have a mental illness, limit your exposure to hormone disrupting environmental toxins, and try to be the best woman that you can, the alternative is to live the rest of your life as a tortured and shunned freak.

Attached: The one behind it.jpg (454x1773, 154K)

or I can just fuckin kill myself? Like honestly, both those options suck, Im just gonna be a lurker IRL and an attention whore who posts stuff like this

You’ll suicide soon, I’m okay w/that

you are absolutely retarded for thinking you are something you are not

I never said I wasn't retarded

MtFs have cone tits. FtMs get mastectomies

OP says it's a man
but somehow still feels the need to make huge bleeding gash post on Jow Forums

For the record you can click on the No.9009234234 > at the top right to replay to a specific person. Right now it just looks like your just typing stuff.

Stop being mean to yourself first of all

Not good. You better pull your socks up.

You but the reverse

Attached: IMG_20190304_091217_182.jpg (400x500, 58K)

Yeah I figured that out, thanks though

You're mentally ill. I'd tell you to seek help but the entire world has decided to embrace and enable your mental illness instead of treating it as a very serious clinical issue, so seeking help will just be met with a bunch of (((psychologists))), (((therapists))), and (((psychiatrists))) who will tell you that you're perfectly fine and dandy and advise you to get a mastectomy, have your forearm skin peeled off and stapled to your pelvis like a bloated bologna tube. The only people who accept you are mentally ill or afraid of a hate crime lawsuit, every other normal person knows what you know - you will never pass, and you cannot change XX to XY or vice versa no matter how many surgeries and how many chemicals you pump into yourself.

Sorry this planet is so fucked up you're not going to get the help you need. It's upsetting to see so many people willfully led astray in some misguided attempt at "progress". Hopefully you don't kill yourself, but statistically speaking there's a pretty decent probability, and if you do, (((they))), the people who enabled you to pursue this fantasy, will call someone like me - who would really like it if you could get real help, one of the uncompassionate assholes who pushed you in that direction. It's an unfair life, sorry you were dealt a bad hand. Maybe the Hindus are on to something, in which case I'd say better luck next time.

Come to God. I'm a detransitioned MTF who realized that my desires were unnatural. I turned back after living as a woman for 4 years, you can too. If you don't want to go the Godly way, talk to a therapist who deals with body dysmorphia like anorexics. You'll be okay as a woman.

You'll be alright

Insert grenade in vegene
pull pin

Don't have surgery just identify as a God from now on

Good luck. I hope you blossom into a big strong Chad

I dont think a trans has entered truck dong pulling yet, you could be the first, what are your thoughts? If buses and trucks are too big maybe a car like a Trans-Ma'am. What thoughts do you want to share with everyone?

Attached: untitled.jpg (466x305, 20K)

Were you molested as a little girl?

Also, do you have a giant clit from hormones? That would be hot.

Well, as a Jow Forums user...
My only problem with you is your need to bring you identity politics into every discussion. This is the Internet and as the kids nowadays say "tits or gtfo".

I actually pretty much never bring up identity politics, I was bored and decided to do this

I hope you have not mutilated your body yet. No surgeon is going to construct anything better than what biology grew for you. If you are spending time concerned about what sex organs you have, you are not spending enough time applying yourself as you are to this world and the people in it.

Congratulations, you've turned yourself into the least wanted creature possible.

Post floppy flesh-dick

trust me, not even I want me

TITS OR G-
>FtM
Wha’
God damn it.

Attached: 1552246776483.png (306x306, 112K)

>Woman decides she wants to live life on hard mode.
Why become an FTM trannie when you can have both Benis AND Bagina

I'm sorry or being a disappointment

God please post your boycunt, I hate women but I need coochie in my life I'm going fucking mad

It’s the jews.
See you around.

Attached: 1549771053040.jpg (512x768, 93K)

femenine reverse traps are my fetish

i don't care
i wish i had a mtf gf though

Are you a masochist?

You sound like you need help, dude. This sounds suicidal. Are you okay?

maybe, idk

I mean you call yourself a retard normie so it already sounds like you don't have high self esteem. I would address that issue first because trans people tend to be highly suicidal and I've known good people and my ex gf who went down that destructive path. The transition from female to Male won't cure that, and it might actually make it worse. One thing I learned in life is no matter how hard you try, you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Your mental health supersedes everything else, try to think back to childhood and positive thoughts before the pressures of sexuality and sexual identity becomes another complicated issue to handle that some have a hard time coping with.

oof, Ive been dealing with this all my life, so like, I dont really have happy memories

This is just sad. You need a therapist. You want to be man? Get some fucking self respect and confidence

gross. freak.

Ftm's who really go for it look so much more passable, they look great, but please be sure that you're doing it because you have gender dysphoria and not some cluster b identity crisis. They're permanent changes. THX gud luckk fren

Was there a defining point in your life where you "decided" that you're actually a man?

well its basically been with me my whole life, I would literally argue that I was a guy when I was younger.

oh thank you for the good luck, and don't worry, I have dysphoria, trenders are fucking annoying.

Same desu

I'd say embrace your traditional role. Societal norms are telling you you're uncomfortable with being a woman. No matter how hard you try you will never look like a man and you will ultimately regret your decision later in life. Find a better friend group. Find a hobby or pastime and embrace it. Find your identity not the one (((they))) want you to have.

The androgynous look is cool

Do you like that?

did you assume I have a group of friends?

Are you on T?
Pre op or pos op?
Have you had top or bottom surger?
Do you date males, females, both?
Do you pass?

your fucked up genitals and mental illness are not politics.
we have bigger problems in this world than your personal problems.
fuck you, i hope you die

My neighbor is a dyke or w/e

Pretty cool dude/chick

You know, my aunt was like that when she was young, too. Dressed like a boy, played with the boys, a boy in pretty much all ways except her pussy. Back then of course they didn't enable this mental illness, so she never even got the idea to transition. Now she's a normal woman with a husband and a child, living life as content as any other woman.

Basically what I'm trying to tell you is that you've been jewed and your issue should never have truly been one, you'd probably have long accepted what you are if you hadn't been deluded into thinking you have a mental illness.

Perhaps I did assume a bit. Friends arent all too neccessary per second but do a self evaluation before you want to tarnish yourself. It is your life but all I'm saying is no matter how bad things get you have your identity. Your true identity. You were born a woman for a reason. Dont let society shame you for that.

If you don't have friends, are you the sort of person that needs them? Some people just need one. Some people need none. Why do you hate yourself? How is having some lump of scar tissue that is a joke of an analog for a cock going to make you feel better. Why even do you feel the need to be happy? Life is pain. Why not just be satisfied with self actualization. Make a difference somewhere. Go through the motions.

I always wonder if things like that are genuine, do you really disagree with me to the point of wishing me death? I would expect you to feel bad for me if anything, really I can imagine very few things that would make me wish death on someone.

Well, let's see if the mutilation won't ruin your life, maybe the realization that your cosmetic (not functional) vagina will try to grow shut for all your life and that coupled with brain chemistry altering medicine has turned you practically sterile, like natural selection wanted you to.

reminder that you chose this path and that you can't reverse this, and you better be happy with it or you will step through a noose contemplating this mistake.

Do you wear a strap-on?

You’re a joke. You will never be a man so just stop. Disgusting freak.

I have fucked MtF trannies, I can tell you firsthand that they are all delusional degenerates that suffer from gender dysphoria and that instead of seeking treatment they went along with it. They do drugs and are usually into prostitution. Don't fuck your life up and seek treatment.

nothing is for a reason though, life is a chaotic mess.

Set up a premium feet Snapchat and get horny degenerates to paypig you. Doesn't matter if you just get a few people, as a rope and a chair are easily affordable.

sister/brother join ALLAH
youtu.be/V79W5G4dgCk

I’m so sorry

Attached: 115DE856-3870-4607-B363-6BBA47C0A01F.jpg (1197x1447, 164K)

First things first, what's your skin color? Also, of you're Jewish, you aren't white, call yourself a Jew.

I think you have psychological issues that need to be addressed and that you're being enabled in aggravating those by a predatory system that's using you as prey. And while that's none of my business per se (hell, look where you are, none of us are particularly stable mentally & Jow Forums coined the "traps aren't gay" meme ffs), it IS my business when that's then used as part of a global political campaign to censor speech and create more dependents by encouraging mental illness & physical illness in children, including my own. Seek help & and stop listening to drug dealers for big pharma. If gender is subjective, why do you need pills? If objective, then any amount of change short of DNA and somehow resetting your entire phenotype won't fix that - but it also means that "feeling a different gender" is impossible, what you feel is your own projection of what you imagine the opposite gender to be. You're embracing actively embracing delusion in the Buddhist sense (or sin in the Christian) and then you'll wonder why you're still miserable - and then blame everyone else.

I'm white, not sure why that matters.