Kratom Bans

What are the chances kratom remains legal in even a handful of states moving forward?

I live in Ohio and our Pharmacy Board recently recommended that kratom be made illegal to possess. I am a daily user and find this deeply distressing. I'll have to start stockpiling even though I'm not real sure how much to buy and it's going to be expensive as fuck.

On a side note, any fellow Jow Forums kratom users have vendor suggestions while I try to hedge against a government crackdown?

Attached: Kratom-Powder[1].jpg (1698x1131, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/illicit/kratom.html
drugs.com/news/herbal-kratom-linked-salmonella-illnesses-cdc-says-68755.html
theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/22/8/1010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's being targeted by the FDA, so it will be illegal nationally. Unless there is a strong incentive to (e.g. marijuana) states will not resist the federal ban.

>kratom
wut dis ?

Who cares? It's not like banning things ever affects their actual availability.

Why are they making it illegal to posses?

Why don't you find something better to do with your time?

Shit tier drug. Makes you feel sick and the powder is fucking disgusting. Smoke some weed faggot.

I do both, but I can drive to work and do my job on kratom.

Plenty people use kratom as a way to help focus. I've used it to help study chess puzzles for 4 hours straight. Also it's of great benefit in helping wean off opioids. The latter is probably the reason why the (((FDA))) wants to make it illegal.

What, you think I sit there and "do kratom?"

Figure out how to prepare to grow your own?

When there was a kratom ban about to kick off in Washington state some local vendors were trying to offload their stock and would sell by the kilo, for pretty decent prices. Luckily all the hippies out there managed to petition hard enough to push back on the ban long enough for me to get the hell out of that shithole(Seattle).

>Kratom is well-known to be addictive, as found with traditional use by natives over many years in Southeast Asian countries. Withdrawal effects similar to narcotic withdrawal and drug-seeking behaviors have been described in users in Southeast Asia.
>On February 20, 2018 the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported it was investigating a multistate outbreak of 28 salmonella infections in 20 states linked to kratom use. They noted that 11 people had been hospitalized with salmonella illness linked to kratom, but no deaths were reported.

This is a nigger-tier drug. Grow up, OP.

They're making the claim that there isn't enough research on it. Soooo, pressure from the FDA backed by pharmaceutical interests.

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

People use it to get off opiates retard

How much do you take per day user? I was taking 10g a day for a few weeks, but it suddenly started making me feel sick. Now half the time it works great, and the other half I don't feel anything and get sick a few hours later.

It would make a huge impact on price and social acceptability. Right now I can drive to work and take some in my office out in public with no problem. Say goodbye to that freedom after papa government buttrapes it.

What you dumb fuckers deserve for voting Kike DeSwine.

Got a source for those claims? Guarantee they're absolute bullshit.

Only retards are junkies.

Kill yourself, faggot. Get out of my thread.

Attached: 32828-28555[1].jpg (320x240, 13K)

drugs.com/illicit/kratom.html
drugs.com/news/herbal-kratom-linked-salmonella-illnesses-cdc-says-68755.html

Attached: 1487887965981.jpg (480x580, 47K)

Eat a box of aids infested nigger cocks. Neocon

Smoke some salvia

Most people use it because they're junkies. Try modafinil.

>article sites FDA

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43[1].jpg (640x633, 42K)

i'm also in ohio.

kat has reliable botanicals and while it's not super cheap, 120/kg, it's safe. it's best to just stop though, homie. kratom withdrawal feels similar to opiate withdrawal and without the euphoria unless you eat a ton.

i love you, be safe.

Bought a bag of this recently. Made me feel shitty like Tianeptine.

LOL, again, kill yourself.

Attached: 3A337E3500000578-3921876-Republican_candidate_Donald_Trump_won_the_presidential_election_-m-12_14787 (634x413, 39K)

He's a retarded boomer.

Guess you're gonna have to go out and suck dick on the Coonlumbus street corners for pain relief. If anyone should be doing the fentanyl suicide shuffle, it would be your neocohen faggot ass.

Can't allow kratom to cut into Percocet sales

fucked with my digestive system the last two times. stopped after that.

The Bible is the only enhancing substance you need.

Attached: jesus.jpg (602x448, 15K)

Shits fucking gay. Visited my friend on vacation in FL. His wife is hooked on the shit. Might as well be heroin tea. Whats the point if its just as bad.

Yeah, there was a bad batch that made a bunch of people sick. Remember when there was a bunch of contaminated lettuce and the supermarkets all had to stop selling lettuce for a minute because a bunch of people were getting sick? This is a pretty bad argument for banning it.

Why would you want to pollute your body with this poison, anyway? Which jew has convinced you to part with your money for poisoning your body and mind? Stop this shit now. Right now.

I dont get it, if the govt wanted to protect people from harmful substances then why wouldnt they ban alcohol and tobacco?

If you read up on kratom there have been 15 total deaths associated with it...all of which a massive amount of other more lethal substances showed up on the peoples toxicology reports

All the hate but imo this stuff is great it got me off alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and replaced any desire I had to do anything harder.

Quick rundown:

>Green powder
>Rumoured to consist of 14.88% ayy epidermis
>Smells and tastes like shit
>Gives a decent buzz

Attached: 1452574292383[1].png (777x818, 34K)

Kat?

cites*

Nah, I choose to use it as a mood booster and energy supplement.

Attached: 1531452441130.jpg (960x629, 27K)

Plant with minor opioid effects.

Basically harmless on its own, and good for pain relief and some anti-anxiety effects.

I use it because the alternative for me is heroin and oxys. Kratom got me off those years ago effortlessly. So are you saying i should stop polluting my body with evil kratom and go back on H? Which evil jew taught you that taking natural herbs for mood boosts was some evil jew trick to take your money

And yet alcohol and cigarettes are legal, probably because the gubmint gets a huge cut in the profits because of how long established those industries are.
Have you ever been around a smoker who has run out of cigarettes?

This. Works far better than any of the anti-depressants/anti-anxiety shit I've been given by the pharma jew in the past. This probably also plays a part in why the FDA is trying to ban it, it's effective.

>If you read up on kratom there have been 15 total deaths associated with it...all of which a massive amount of other more lethal substances showed up on the peoples toxicology reports
Most of the pearl-clutching boomers who are hooked on prescription junk don't dig that deeply. They see the sensationalist bullshit and respond accordingly, which is usually with condemnation and disdain.

>demonizes prescription painkillers, changes prescribing guidelines, and makes the prescribing of them virtually fall to nothing just to cater to drug addict scum.
>yeah bro, we're going to allow over the counter sales of a nephrotoxic herb called kratom and let idiots self-medicate from headshop tier owners who surely won't suggest illicit drugs for them to further self medicate with.

Attached: nothin personal kid.png (486x493, 409K)

>I destroy my mind, body, and soul
>the alternative for me is to destroy my mind, body, and soul with "Natural Herbs™"

Same as the alcoholic who blames quitting alcohol for his two-pack-a-day smoking habit. Find out why you need to have something that you are dependent on, and then address that flaw. That is your real alternative. Anything else is just denial.

Just smoke weed faggot

Green king white is my go to. Kilo is $200

Quitting kratom was one of the hardest things I've had to do. But I got through it and I no longer have any desire for it. It takes a month or so, but you forget about it and move on. It's way more addictive than they say, and it really hurts to let it go, but once you do, you're free.

You will just have to get off of it. Extending the inevitable isn’t worth it. I took daily for three years and recently got off and realized it was actually not helping me in. I always thought it helped my anxiety but the reality was it had not affect on anxiety maybe even the opposite. All it did was make me content with boredom. Instead of changing my life it helped me feel good about doing nothing to change it.

>I am a daily user and find this deeply distressing

Congratulations, you're a degenerate junkie. Have fun slamming dope when kratom gets banned. Kys.

You clearly dont know jack about kratom since youre comparing it to smoking cigs...there isnt any link between kratom and negative health effects. And i use it because my back is so utterly destroyed that i couldnt do anything and wanted to die. Thank fucking god for kratom and i hope people that try to spread misinformation and get it banned get in a car wreck one day and have a life altering injury so they can suffer as well

Eat shit, retard.

Attached: Birb.png (338x259, 63K)

More than that, I need to get down to that level.

You first, faggot.

Attached: 1500071161958.gif (800x533, 1.35M)

>there isnt any link between kratom and negative health effects
Yes there is.
>These toxicities include hypertension, nephrotoxicity, seizures
theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/22/8/1010

Same. I take roughly 60 grams spread out thru the day. Been doing it for years. 10/10 makes life interesting

>"death from presumed overdose"

Entire article discarded.

>it's effective

If it works for your symptoms, then it's definitely a better alternative to Codeine/Oxycontin.

It's no Morphine for serious injury, but you're in the hospital for that.

The symptoms you mentioned were from OVERDOSES according to your own source and the guy with liver damage was taking kratom while drinking and mixing drugs. I love how this casually gets left out when people spread this reefer madness misinformation

Respiratory depression is not really a factor (unless combined with other drugs) when it comes to Kratom which is why I did not quote that part. But that's not a good thing unless you're some brain dead idiot because it prevents it by increasing glutamate signalling WHICH has the consequence of lowering seizure threshold in addition to the amounts opioids already do. Unless you're low IQ, this is a downside, not a benefit.

Dude do you know how much kratom the average person would need to consume to cause a seizure? MASSIVE OVERDOSE

Taking 60 grams of plant matter with hundreds of compounds for your body to process is much worse than taking a few milligrams of drugs already proven to be safe. It was only until the past 10 years that a few TV cameras with anecdotes from drug addicts managed to change the narrative. You want to know what really is "reefer madness" tier misinformation? The entire opioid epidemic. Iatrogenic addiction is a meme. The drug addicts who "got addicted" were pill poppers who feigned for opioids in the first place.

The article you posted is based on one guy who self-reported no use of other drugs or exposure to potentially harmful substances and anecdotal evidence from fucking southeast Asia.

Yes but your dose never stays at just a few mg on those pills because of how fast tolerance builds with them. Ive been using kratom for years with hardly any increase in tolerance. Either way, every person should do a cost benefit analysis

You can fuck for days on kratom.

Attached: vigor.png (738x466, 627K)

Seeds are really fickle and it takes a year of growth before it's harvestable

this is true
makes it very difficult to cum. was the most-noticeable effect
took it daily for like a week as a pre-workout, and it was really good for that, but i've never gained a tolerance to anything as quickly as i did with kratom. even after a couple times using it i would have to take dramatically-larger amounts and barely felt anything
the last straw was it made me so fucking constipated i started shitting blood. like pure blood.
ill pass on this garbage. and good luck finding a store that sells it that isn't run by a pajeet and that right there should be a major red flag

Got me and my wife off opiates after being on then for 7 years. Also, my wife's son.

I would stay the fuck away from kratom. I took it daily for like 5 months, about 10 grams per day. I quit cold turkey and it fucked me up bad, I'm nearly 60 days out and still dealing with it. I've gone through both xanax and oxy withdrawal, kratom W/D is way up there. The physical part is not bad at all but it mentally skull fucks you. My heart was pounding for like a month straight because of the rebound anxiety. Check out r/quittingkratom if you don't believe me. Some people get off it easy, for others its pure hell. A few people said getting off smack was easier.

hows Jerome enjoying the kratom?

Good for leisure, I take it about once a week, it really helps me focus on things. I really enjoy reading while on kratom. It helps me visualize the book so much better.

However if you have an addictive personality I could see how kratom can be bad. I would consume it alot of I could, however, it isn't great for your liver and testosterone levels. And instant gratification is never good anyway. For this reason, I only take it about once a week

Why not just forward a request to the DEA and make it federally illegal now?

I'm too afraid to ever take shit like this because I feel like it could somehow fuck up my liver or kidneys

I love this line of thinking, it's so obvious.
>there's not enough long-term studies
>also it's morally wrong to conduct long-term studies

start vaping/smoking high-CBD low-THC cannabis buds instead
helps my anxiety, depression and PTSD symptoms from violence. shit is cash
most popular webshop in the U.S is Tweedle Farms and in E.U there's EU legal hemp from kanapinis dot eu, it's weak but cheap

If it's mind altering like Marijuana, it should be banned. As long as Colloidal silver and natural herbs that don't get me high are legal, I can stay free from pharmaceuticals.

I smoke herb faggot gtfo

t. smurf

Drug addicted faggot

>Daily user?
Why user, you build a tolerance. Are you a stupid junky? You are the reason shit gets banned, junkies like you

Kratomcrazy.com, good and cheap. $24 for 100 grams and gets cheaper as you go up. They ship from NC and usually takes 5 days to get to your mail box

This

Attached: 54CFC8B7-7970-45AF-AAD8-3D2D2DB5A3D3.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

People use it for pain as well.

I did, and it works great. Sure its no opiod, but do you want to become addicted to that shit?

Problem is, people overuse it like the junkies do with opiods.

Mike did nothing wrong lmao

I can use it as a sleep aid while still passing a drug test to remain employed....and also not be an idiot stoner retard

>I live in Ohio and our Pharmacy Board recently recommended that kratom be made illegal to possess.
What scientific logical reason did your pharmacy board provide for its conclusion?

t. chemist

Attached: 1524106733797.png (480x587, 60K)

You're right, it makes more sense to turn everyone who uses it into a criminal.

Have you considered doing neither...?

Right, right, you mean junkies that have college degrees, full-time salaried careers, their own homes, and no criminal record. I gotcha, bud.

Attached: 54386a8d301c572230e4cf9851c6c344.jpg (300x300, 16K)

So they DIRECTLY ADMIT THEY LACK SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE and thus presume to make a law while doing so.

Government is flawless in its absolute faggotry. I recommend two things.
1. Send a letter to the head doc in your state asking them how pic related can ever possibly be medically legal.
2. Find his/her dog/cat and use ibuprofen on the fucker.

Attached: yes, it's exactly what it seems.png (526x437, 315K)

That would be a shame. Much safer than the opiates killing whites across America. I guess that means it needs a ban because it provides safe pain relief.

It should be banned nationally because YOU can't exhibit self control?

Brown man's drug.

Switch to jenkem, what's the big deal?

Or propylhexedrine.